Originally posted on 07/21/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
I know bobbo has problems with math concepts in general, but I got some easy math for him just from 2 very recent examples:

1. I recently took a 250 rollover and had it completed with ~1,300 profit in ~10 minutes (brainfreeze, centaur, yahoo and the other 2 players sitting at the table can verify). I could have left with that, but, I then spent the next ~2 hours running it up to ~3,500pts (I like socializing/bullshittin with the fellas in poker chat).

Now bobbo... your math question(s): How many 250 rollovers would you have to complete (at a 100% poker pts to betpoints conversion rate of each) to equal the same amount as I did that night? If 4uk had to make 3500pts in one poker session for a pizza party the next day (and he always made 100% pokerpts to betpts conversion rate every time he played), how many consecutive 250 rollovers could he purposely go busto on yet STILL EQUAL his usual 100% rate if on the very next subsequent rollover, he matched my % rate of that night?

These coupla questions aren't hard, bobbo. Hell, I even think 4uk's fellow Kentuckian tt could handle the maths.
GO!

2. I recently took a 40 rollover and had it completed with ~250 profit in ~ 15 minutes. I stayed longer and ran it up to ~600pt profit before leaving.

Now boobo... your math questions are the same as above just plug in the 40 rollover for the 250 and 600 profit instead of the 3500.

GO!
Sorry biter, bobby will only do math problems that start in January