TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

"Hispanic" janitor suing school because he doesn't know english

We democrat voters,under the great leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Charles Schumer, will give jobs to people that we feel deserve them. We want to embrace all the citizens that do janitorial work, in whatever language they use.

Americans must get used to this and stop being bigots and racists and complaining about losing their jobs and paying endless amounts of taxes for democrat party lawsuits on behalf of foreign nationals illegally in the country.

PEACE.

If I could go back in time to the drafting of the United States Constitution, I would've convinced the founding fathers to put an English requirement into the Constitution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DENVER (CBS4)
    - A group of Hispanic custodians at the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver are claiming they are victims of discrimination.

They’ve filed a complaint against the campus operator that could be reviewed by a federal judge.

What started out as a miscommunication over a schedule change for employees working the graveyard shift has become a full investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

“Too many things have happened to me there that I don’t even know how to explain it,” said Auraria custodian Bertha Ribota.
    Ribota said she was injured at work because she couldn’t read a warning sign that was in English.

“If I could speak English I wouldn’t have the problems that exist,” said Ribota.

Last week 12 custodians from the Auraria Campus filed an EEOC complaint against the Auraria Higher Education Center, which is the organization that maintains the campus for Metro State University of Denver, the Community College of Denver and the University of Colorado Denver.

“What is sort of a neutral business practice, that they speak English on campus and it’s an English-only campus has a discriminatory impact on this group of workers,” said attorney Tim Markham.

The complaint accused the campus of purposely leaving employees that only speak Spanish in the dark on the terms and conditions of their employment, changes in their working status, safety and more.

When asked if it was a problem those employees were not being informed of those things in their native language, campus spokesman Blaine Nickeson replied, “I don’t know if that’s a problem. I think it’s one of the concerns. I will go on to say there’s not a statute to translate.”

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/0...iscrimination/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If you want to live in this country, learn the fukking language. Too much bending over backwards for immigrants.

IMO any immigrant that wants to come to this country should have to serve a minimum of 2 years in the military. They'll learn English there. If they can't cut it, send them back to where they came from.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1429

They should make a cool ranch one!

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    They should make a cool ranch one!
    haha!