kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    I took birdy +5.5 -140..

Think its a very strong play.
    So what was the stake for a very strong play, 5K?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

i lost $6600 on the match does it make u happy kenz?

kenz

Not at all. BOL in your next plays

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    After that post, you have now proven to me that you cannot read the English language you stupid pathetic fukking loser. First line you fukking moron, "I hope he comes back for you..". Did that mean the same as "your play sucks?". You really are one dumb mother fukker man. Learn how to read you fukking worthless troll
    See here's the difference: I troll you because you're a d-bag who chimes into others threads when their play is losing or has lost and then you proceed to say how dumb their play was. You play Monday morning qb. Then you brag about how you're some scrub tennis coach in Texas with a shit kick serve

And your big retort is that I can't read the English language? lol. Let me go back to learning how to read

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

i dont think anyone here would get happy. Losing big is not a good feeling, we all know.

Djokovic wins in three sets against Berdych. But at the same time he is able to cover the spread. It is like a small miracle happening true. What would be the line for a bet like that before the game starts (Djokovic wins in 3 sets and -5.5). Something is probably arranged before the game starts, or these guys solving some math problems during their match ???

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    i dont think anyone here would get happy. Losing big is not a good feeling, we all know.

Djokovic wins in three sets against berdych. But at the same time he is able to cover the spread. It is like a small miracle happening true. What would be the line for a bet like that before the game starts (djokovic wins in 3 sets and -5.5). Something is probably arranged before the game starts, or these guys solving some math problems during their match ???

gambling is a funny business.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Every time Berdych loses, I always read the same comments about how he has bad losses all the time and never beats players above him in rankings.

Both which are not even true. Despite the fact he has a crap record against the "Big 4", his record against them is one of the best if not the best compared to the best of the rest. Everyone just has a shocking record against the "Big 4" and they're called that for a reason. As for bad losses, I already went over that so many times. Every year he is the most consistent player outside the big 4 and while everyone else loses to players outside of the top 100, Berdych almost never does and didn't last year.

Looks like I'm the only one here that appreciates Berdych's game despite the fact I don't actually like him as a player.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

berdych and radwanska in WTA

never trust either after the first 2 rounds. they can't beat any elite players ever.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    berdych and radwanska in WTA

never trust either after the first 2 rounds. they can't beat any elite players ever.
    Never trust any player in both ATP and WTA. If had existed even one to be trusted, today all bookies were bankrupted

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Rooting for OP, I bought Fed outright yesterday @3.30

Yesterday I did not like Djokovic returning some of Marsel's forehands even though he won 6-1 6-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Fed should own these 2

First 12