Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I totally agree with your view on Raonic, Money. I also think that the line is too high and Milos should be able to cover it. Everybody is talking how courts in Melbourne are playing faster this year and of course, it helps guys like Raonic. In those evening matches, balls are traveling slower through the air, because its colder, but I'd say he can still get 210+ kph on majority of his first serves in those conditions. But, the bounce is not as high and ball skid through the court. That helped Mueller a lot, to stay close against Nole in previous match.
    One more thing. I noticed that Novak gets frustrated, when big servers drop aces on him and get out of dificult situations, by serving it out. That is pretty much the only part of the game, where he can't do nothing about it and he is not too happy when that happens. I saw him geting emotional against Karlo in Doha when such things happened and also against Muller.

Speaking of the Wawa-Nishi match, I am bit confused here. I think Stan should be the favorite. Nishikori might be impressive in previous rounds and all that, but this is completely different matchup for him, then it was the previous one against Ferrer. But, because I didn't see much of them two in this tourney, I am gonna just skip that match. Good luck guys!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by AboutThatLife View Post
    The over should hit - I haven't liked the past quality of neither one of Wawrinka's past 2 wins they were too close for comfort in my opinion against inferiro guys - GGL had three damn chances to take that to a 5th set and who knows if Stan holds up then - Anyway I like Nish to win in a 4-5 Set match he has the edge.
    It should be a really good match, I hope so.. I agree with your comments about Wawrinka, but tonight I think he brings his A game. I think Nish will fight in every set, like he ALWAYS does, and should get one set or more?? I'm not saying the over is a gimmie play, but I just can't see a three set win type roll over by either player tonight.. I have to give the slight lean to Wawrinka I think, but that most likely won't be my play. Total coin toss in this one, depends on who gets hot at the right moment (towards the end I think..). BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    I totally agree with your view on Raonic, Money. I also think that the line is too high and Milos should be able to cover it. Everybody is talking how courts in Melbourne are playing faster this year and of course, it helps guys like Raonic. In those evening matches, balls are traveling slower through the air, because its colder, but I'd say he can still get 210+ kph on majority of his first serves in those conditions. But, the bounce is not as high and ball skid through the court. That helped Mueller a lot, to stay close against Nole in previous match.
    One more thing. I noticed that Novak gets frustrated, when big servers drop aces on him and get out of dificult situations, by serving it out. That is pretty much the only part of the game, where he can't do nothing about it and he is not too happy when that happens. I saw him geting emotional against Karlo in Doha when such things happened and also against Muller.

Speaking of the Wawa-Nishi match, I am bit confused here. I think Stan should be the favorite. Nishikori might be impressive in previous rounds and all that, but this is completely different matchup for him, then it was the previous one against Ferrer. But, because I didn't see much of them two in this tourney, I am gonna just skip that match. Good luck guys!
    Good info badger!! Thanks man, BOL sir

Dmoneytx

I saw that the Raonic line is at +5.5 and now at +110.. Wow, I might wait for this line to get to +6 now. I actually thought it was going to move the other way..

Jerimjob
    Jerimjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

hey Dmoney, I got Raonic at +6 (-130) on bodog

don't like laying the juice, but seems like easy money. Raonic should keep every set close and I see at least a tiebreak, so even 7-6 6-4 6-4 it's a winner... push would be worst case scenario IMO

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Jerimjob View Post
    hey Dmoney, I got Raonic at +6 (-130) on bodog

don't like laying the juice, but seems like easy money. Raonic should keep every set close and I see at least a tiebreak, so even 7-6 6-4 6-4 it's a winner... push would be worst case scenario IMO
    This...

Dmoneytx

Stuck on the court with Autism group. Having so much fun, but I can't get home.. BOL ev1!!!!

Play #1
    Nishikori/Wawrinka Over 41.5 games -104

Risking 104 to win 100

Play #2
    Raonic +6 games -104

Risking 208 to win 200

beefcake
    Update your status

Man that second break killed it in third.Still think it was a good bet.Way to go on that group man!!

Jerimjob
    Jerimjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

Man... what happened that last set... did Raonic gas out?
    Had the first 2 sets correct... surprised Raonic got broken twice in the third

Dmoneytx

Big goofy fuk Raonic had a +3 handicap line going into the third set. I wake up this morning to see he lost it 2-6?? LOL!!! He fukking sucks, he will never be a top top player bec he will lose to most of the good good players his entire career. He sucks if he couldn't better than 6-2 to at least push this match or maybe win 4 games to cover the handicap line. Those who had -6 go lucky as fuk IMO, Raonic +3 in the third set alone & he can't even push??? He fing blows, what a choker.. Mother of god, lol..

Dmoneytx

Also to add to the absolute garbage performances at the Australian Open, was Nishikori!!! I couldn't win one fukking tiebreaker in the last 7 days to freaking help me go way above .500, WTF????!! Nish wins that third set breaker, that match goes at least 6-4 in the fourth or more and goes over.. Instead he loses it & under it is, you gotta be fing kidding me.. I have lost SO many tiebreakers to cover lines or hit overs, etc... and I keep coming out on the wrong side (gotta be like 10 in a row now, fukking hilarious). And I am still even for the year??? Give me a fukking break, LOL!!!!!!! I might take a break till the AO is over, fing Raonic can't hold a +3 game handicap for ONE set?? Might need a small break after that garbage display of tennis, smh.. Unreal

Dmoneytx

1/27 Results:
    0-2 -3.12 units (-$312)

Overall:
    17-15-5 -0.78 units (-$78)

Dmoneytx

I'll probably won't be back later today, I just think it's hilarious that I can't hit the breaker to get my over on play 1 and Milos is a pure fukking choker to not cover +6 after a breaker first and 6-4 second on play 2.. Tennis has been boring IMO, straight sets, players choking left and right. Favorites choking. Man, I was really wanting to see some awesome tennis & marathon matches. IMO, it has mostly sucked, short matches, players checking out.. When was the last NON straight set blow out??? Lopez match few days ago???? LOL!! Before that it was the Kyrgios match days before that??? Wow, stupid me to expect awesome tennis at a MAJOR tment for the ATP players.. I sure hope the French is more exciting, bec this is what turns the general public away, boring tennis.. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great day

beefcake
    Update your status

Just play those qualies in the three 250s starting up monday man.Solid returns!
    I agree on boring matches man.Maybe joker and wawra will be epic?

Dmoneytx

Play #1
    Murray/Berdych Over 41.5 -105

Risking 210 to win 200

Play #2
    Murray ML -145

Risking 145 to win 100

Dmoneytx

Sorry to duck out the last few days of the AO, but I was just pissed that 9 of the last 10 tiebreakers went against me, for probably winning plays, and then I get the 4 set under in the Murray match with Berdych bec of a 0-6 set in there??? Nice Not the start I wanted, obviously, but still in the position to get back up the overall & keep moving forward. I have some plays for today's later matches, will post those & then clean up the record later when I have time..

Dmoneytx

Play #1
    Coric ML -125

Risking 125 to win 100

Play #2
    Sousa ML -270

Risking 270 to win 100

Play #3
    Brown/Janowicz Over 23 -108

Risking 108 to win 100

Play #4
    Coric ML -125
    Sousa ML -270
    Brown/Janowicz Over 23 -108

Risking 50 to win 190

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

^^ Lol wtf is that post?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    ^^ Lol wtf is that post?
    Deleted post due to a previous post I never saw.. Sorry JC. I hope you are doing well man, BOL as always!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-03-15 at 12:35 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Don't mind him D, a million of tennis daily, no picks?

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I hope you aren't smoking something other than weed bro, lol.. I'm kinda confused JC, you don't know what a post is??? Uh, ok..

Well, this is how it works. I type stuff on this page, I hit enter, it displays it on the screen & now people can see it. I put my 4 plays up yesterday before the Coric match, all other matches were well after that first one.... so what's the problem bud???? Lol..

And "that" post that you laughed at, went 2-2 dumbass for +$50. You laugh at people that post plays before events start and come out winner???? Ok man, go troll someone else dude, LOL!!! What a stalker, lol.. Oh, next time, try trolling posters who LOSE money before you laugh at them moron, lol.. Who laughs at someone who posts a winning day of plays??? Go away, please. Thanks
    Let me explain what happened here. JC was reffering to some kind of spam post, which was posted in your thread earlier today. I saw it as well, but moderators obviously deleted it. Keep calm, guys

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Let me explain what happened here. JC was reffering to some kind of spam post, which was posted in your thread earlier today. I saw it as well, but moderators obviously deleted it. Keep calm, guys
    Yeah I caught it too. D went all out on dude, poor guy

Dmoneytx

JC!!!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!! I had NO clue there was a post up there that was spam or something stupid.. You have to look at it from my end, I thought you were hating on me for no reason man.. I will be the first to say sorry & I am. I will send you a PM, I had no clue, smh..

Dmoneytx

Thank you for letting me know Honey, I honestly had no idea.. I feel bad now. I hope you are doing great man!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Don't mind him D, a million of tennis daily, no picks?
    What's up lee?? Hope u are doing well in your other sports man. I have been so busy with my tennis business the last three weeks, esp the last 1-2. I hit Kenny D Schep this morning, but didn't post it, fuk.. I am going to get back on board & start throwing some plays out there. I hope I can be of some help..

Dmoneytx

I really want to pull the trigger on Bagnis today, but Gonzalez beat him twice last year, all 3 setters.. I have noticed that Bagnis double faults quite a bit in every match, not good, but Gonzalez lost to Elias in a Challenger event in Colombia in the first round. He returned horribly & lost horribly. But Elias almost won the tment, so he must of been in good form to say the least. That was his first match on clay this year, while Bagnis played the same tment & lost to Traver in the semis in a tight 3 setter to go to the Finals... Hmmmm, if that play continues today Bagnis will win this match. But I could see another 3 setter, might stay away..

I also am looking at the Lorenzi match. He has owned Menedez Maceiras. Lorenzi has won all 3 matches with him with the worst set being 6-3, last match 1&3 last year.. Lorenzi did lose to Gerald Melzer, but it was his first tment on clay this year, that was surprising still. Menedez lost to Traver in the same tment in Colombia in straights. I think IF Lorenzi gets a quick jump, he can win in straights & maybe cover that game line..

Dmoneytx

Play #1
    Lorenzi -4.5 games -111

Risking 111 to win 100

Play #2
    Bagnis ML -130

Risking 130 to win 100

Play #3
    Bagnis/Gonzalez Over 21.5 games -116

Risking 116 to win 100

Play #4
    Estrella ML -125

Risking 125 to win 100
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-03-15 at 01:13 PM.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Thank you for letting me know Honey, I honestly had no idea.. I feel bad now. I hope you are doing great man!!!
    No problem. Yeah, I'm doing fine. Bussiness as usual. Watching bunch of tennis matches, making notes and placing bets. Had a few bad beats in first week of AO, which prevented me to take big profit out of that tourney, but I'll just keep grinding and hopefully make some good money in next few weeks. Cheers!

Dmoneytx

Good to hear HB! Lots of tennis coming up huh?? Lol.. Damn, Lorenzi got broken in his match. Wow, he has never done worse than straight set 6-3 or 6-1 his opponent. Last match 3&1, one before 1&1. Looks like that play is a loser, damn, didn't see that one coming. Menedez hasn't done shit this year, lol, ok..

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Yeah. Great thing about betting tennis is, that there are very rare occasions, when there is shortage of matches. Maybe those 40 days or so, at the end of the year, but to tell you the truth, I get fed up with it already in september. I start working on some european basketball and NFL at that point. So when the new year comes, I am really pumped up, to do some tennis again
    Speaking of the Lorenzi match. I am not big on fixing theories, but I still can't trust mugs like him in these kind of situations. He is at the end of his career and I doubt that he made enough money to be set for the rest of his life. Opportunity of being a big favorite on ATP level tournament doesn't really come by that often for him... And also, he is simply not that good, to cover these lines at this level and ake you profit in a long run. Despite the fact that you are right about menendez. He is not very good. And also, he is not that great on clay either. He is similar to Bautista Agut, in terms of playing style, imho. untipical for spanish school. Not as much top spin on his groundies. Plays with decent pace, etc. But ok, fast conditions at high altitude in Quito, does suit him.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

JC!!!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!! I had NO clue there was a post up there that was spam or something stupid.. You have to look at it from my end, I thought you were hating on me for no reason man.. I will be the first to say sorry & I am. I will send you a PM, I had no clue, smh..
    No sweat Dmoney.

Didn't know what the heck was going on haha. Still, got a bit of a kick out of your reply. You certainly don't hold back when you think someone's attacking you.

Thanks for setting the record straight honeybadger.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    No sweat Dmoney.

Didn't know what the heck was going on haha. Still, got a bit of a kick out of your reply. You certainly don't hold back when you think someone's attacking you.

Thanks for setting the record straight honeybadger.
    no problem.

First 1234