pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    5Dimes is really disappointing me. I won my Trump futures, and took out a good chunk of change. When it was half of this, then there was no issue. It was quick to get that second e-mail asking for the address, and account number.

This time, I'm still waiting, 30+ hours later. I'd like to get it moving, since Coinbase takes a while to get it to my bank. When I made the payout request on Thursday, I figured that Monday would be the latest. Now, I'm looking at Wednesday, Thursday, or later.

I need a new book for BTC deposits, and payouts. I'm trying not to get mad. I kindly asked what the progress was on just getting that second e-mail. It's in the works. Yet, every damn time that I have took out smaller amounts it was done that day. It's obnoxious, and unprofessional. Sorry to vent, as I know that no one here can do anything. I just need to vent somewhere. I'm moving my money is all that I know. I have given this book all of my patience. I'm done. Hopefully they don't put my SBR name, and account together, then I get nothing.
    Do you typically deposit with 5d via bitcoin? They don't like people who deposit other ways and then try to cash out via bitcoin.

when it comes to bitcoin deposits/withrdraws just stick to Nitrogen. I go back and forth between Nitrogen and my AIrbitz wallet all the time, i've yet to have an issue.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

can't believe this thread is still going

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

In the last 2 months ..it has been same day payouts for btc..no matter the amount...so im happy!

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

yep, only took 3 hours today to get my coins to circle

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Do you typically deposit with 5d via bitcoin? They don't like people who deposit other ways and then try to cash out via bitcoin.

when it comes to bitcoin deposits/withrdraws just stick to Nitrogen. I go back and forth between Nitrogen and my AIrbitz wallet all the time, i've yet to have an issue.
    All I use now, and for a good amount of time is BTC for deposits, and payouts. No issues depositing, of course. That's real quick. It takes a day minimum still to get it to my exchange with payouts. Usually longer than 24 hours, and closer to 48, or more. Not sure if they dislike my comments here, or what. It's just getting old.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 11-19-16 at 01:47 PM.

wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Bitcoin payout requested Sunday night. As of right now it's still in "requested" stage and live chat just says "it's a matter of time"

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by wcb231 View Post
    Bitcoin payout requested Sunday night. As of right now it's still in "requested" stage and live chat just says "it's a matter of time"
    5dimes has been behind the curve in regards to Bitcoin since day one. I can say I have honestly taken my business elsewhere because of this alone.

stevebets90
    stevebets90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Took me about 6 hours to get my btc from them to my blockchain account but then again I also used btc to deposit so maybe that changes things.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Nitro doesn't offer the fat teasers 5dimes does. So Im going back to 5d

eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by wcb231 View Post
    Check your e-mail.
    Need to confirm your request by e-mail.
    In my opinion "no sense"...but it's the rules

Second, ask "5Dimes account number and password" by e-mail?

eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

After I have replied to the e-mail, I have received my withdrawal in <24h. Nice.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Got denied because I pasted my wallet address twice.

No, I didn't. I look over everything thoroughly to make sure it's all fine.

And say that I can request again. Well, I did. No quick e-mail this time that it's been received.

They're mad that I'm on a roll, I guess. Make me jump some bullshit hoops some more. Let's see if I even get my money.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

told people at my bank I wanted to start doing Bitcoin transactions. They looked at me like I was from MARS. Said they never heard of it. Branch manager said "we can not help you."

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    told people at my bank I wanted to start doing Bitcoin transactions. They looked at me like I was from MARS. Said they never heard of it. Branch manager said "we can not help you."
    Because you don't do bitcoin transactions with your bank. They don't accept it.

The only transaction you need to do with your bank is depositing good ole US dollars from your bitcoin exchanger company. Just like any other normal deposit transaction.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Because you don't do bitcoin transactions with your bank. They don't accept it.

The only transaction you need to do with your bank is depositing good ole US dollars from your bitcoin exchanger company. Just like any other normal deposit transaction.
    OH I see. All they will see is dollars coming and going. Still seems strange bank manager never heard of this. I have been depositing PtoP and recieving checks. I will give bitcoin a try.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    OH I see. All they will see is dollars coming and going. Still seems strange bank manager never heard of this. I have been depositing PtoP and recieving checks. I will give bitcoin a try.
    Agree. That bank manager must not have read the finance section of a newspaper in the last 3 years.

A couple of people have reported that their bank has asked them why they are receiving money from Coinbase.com or Circle.com... I guess as they know those are big bitcoin exchangers and someone in there has only heard of bitcoin in relation to silk road and illegal stuff. But that's about the only interest a bank might take.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Circle stoped withdraws to my bank accounts. They said they needed 3-5 business days to review my account?

Anyone have this issue? What are alternatives to CoinBase and Circle? CoinBase has a $15,000 weekly limit and I still have $15k to move to my banks. BTW, I used Arbitz from 5Dimes and then to Circle.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    Circle stoped withdraws to my bank accounts. They said they needed 3-5 business days to review my account?

Anyone have this issue? What are alternatives to CoinBase and Circle? CoinBase has a $15,000 weekly limit and I still have $15k to move to my banks. BTW, I used Arbitz from 5Dimes and then to Circle.
    Answered you here.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

How the hell are you guys getting same day withdraws from 5dimes? The last two times I've withdrew(via bitcoin) they literally took 72 of the 24-72 hour time limit to even send the withdraw email. Why are they screwing me and going so slow?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    How the hell are you guys getting same day withdraws from 5dimes? The last two times I've withdrew(via bitcoin) they literally took 72 of the 24-72 hour time limit to even send the withdraw email. Why are they screwing me and going so slow?
    I think you have to be exclusive Bitcoin player, deposit with bitcoin only.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

They were being fast up until this week...tuesday night withrew...wednesday night came and still no email...lost the winnings to noones fault but my own..finally got an email this afternoon that it got rejected..so it took 2 days just to get to it. Bastards.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    I think you have to be exclusive Bitcoin player, deposit with bitcoin only.
    I am. Have been for 2 years.They are still slow as shit

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    They were being fast up until this week...tuesday night withrew...wednesday night came and still no email...lost the winnings to noones fault but my own..finally got an email this afternoon that it got rejected..so it took 2 days just to get to it. Bastards.
    I don't play that game. Once I make a withdraw request I don't make a single bet until its processed. They want me to start betting again, move the withdraw along

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    I don't play that game. Once I make a withdraw request I don't make a single bet until its processed. They want me to start betting again, move the withdraw along
    Bovada was always good for making you wait and hopefully you lose your money. penetrating crooks. I don't play those games either after being burned twice

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

ive got to get into bitcoin .. so I read all this and OMFG ....what a nightmare this is gone be

capone1899

Day and a half, still waiting. Not even an email yet. Pathetic

dblock05
    dblock05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    ive got to get into bitcoin .. so I read all this and OMFG ....what a nightmare this is gone be
    still the best payout method

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I withdrew Weds and finally got a email confirming my bitcoin address, id and password, took a hr for the bitcoins to hit my coinbase account, going to sell and move it to my bank, hopefully theres no roadblocks... need this to pay off my 3 ************ off..lol

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

couple questions... circle vs. coinbase, what's better? did a quick research but couldn't find much. main things i care about are fees and how quickly transfers can work

second, logistics... haven't withdrawn yet, but i have signed up for an airbitz account, coinbase account, and circle account...... how i do it is this? i have no idea? --- request payout from 5d, which i then get an address from airbitz, and i send them that address? and hopefully it should go there? then once the bitcoin is in there, i send it to either coinbase or circle, doing the same thing requesting an address? and then once its in there, i sell the bitcoin for us dollars, and transfer to my bank account

let me know if i'm on the right track, this shit is just so confusing

gregmav1

In addition to my previous question, I was wondering what the timeframe looks like? I know 5dimes might take 24+ hours, but say they do send it to airbitz... From there, can my transfer to coinbase or circle be instantaneous, and then my cash out to the bank from there be instantaneous?

Thanks guys

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    couple questions... circle vs. coinbase, what's better? did a quick research but couldn't find much. main things i care about are fees and how quickly transfers can work

second, logistics... haven't withdrawn yet, but i have signed up for an airbitz account, coinbase account, and circle account...... how i do it is this? i have no idea? --- request payout from 5d, which i then get an address from airbitz, and i send them that address? and hopefully it should go there? then once the bitcoin is in there, i send it to either coinbase or circle, doing the same thing requesting an address? and then once its in there, i sell the bitcoin for us dollars, and transfer to my bank account

let me know if i'm on the right track, this shit is just so confusing
    You have the method correct. Basically just always send to your Airbitz wallet first when sending bitcoin from Circle/Coinbase and always send it from the Airbitz wallet when cashing out to them.

As far as which one is best. I think it's a bit of a tossup. Remembering if you cash in and out from the same place any perceived higher/lower price is cancelled out as one way will be better at one and worse at the other if they have the same spread. (which I think they do. Anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    In addition to my previous question, I was wondering what the timeframe looks like? I know 5dimes might take 24+ hours, but say they do send it to airbitz... From there, can my transfer to coinbase or circle be instantaneous, and then my cash out to the bank from there be instantaneous?

Thanks guys
    When the system is functioning at full speed a new block is created every 10 mins and you will usually be included in the next block. So between a minute or two and up to 20 mins is what a what a transfer should take.

Once it hits Coinbase or Circle the conversion rate to US$ can be instantaneous. It then normally is overnight to hit your bank account once you cash out from there.

gregmav1

Appreciate the answer my man, thanks.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    I withdrew Weds and finally got a email confirming my bitcoin address, id and password, took a hr for the bitcoins to hit my coinbase account, going to sell and move it to my bank, hopefully theres no roadblocks... need this to pay off my 3 ************ off..lol
    Never a smart idea to go from 5d to coinbase. 5d to alternate wallet to coinbase must be done to avoid coinbase kicking you out. This applies to all books.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Looks like opti covered it above me, my bad.

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What is this Device-based Authentication Service 5D is trying to make me use? Said its for "cyber criminals"

First 1234567 ... Last