Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by Naokia980 View Post
    Guys, what about withdrawals via btc?
    Latest reports are bitcoin paid within hours if requested in office hours or next business day if not.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Can someone please verify something for me. I've never done a payout via BTC @ 5D before but I requested one this morning when I woke up. I just wanna know was I supposed to get an email confirming that my payout request has been received or do they only send the one email to confirm BTC address a few hours later? I just wanna make sure I did everything correctly, I'm not complaining or anything. Basically what I'm asking is do they only send one email after you send the payout request?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Can someone please verify something for me. I've never done a payout via BTC @ 5D before but I requested one this morning when I woke up. I just wanna know was I supposed to get an email confirming that my payout request has been received or do they only send the one email to confirm BTC address a few hours later? I just wanna make sure I did everything correctly, I'm not complaining or anything. Basically what I'm asking is do they only send one email after you send the payout request?
    It depends. If it is your first btc withdraw it might need approval. You should get an email when it is processed. If you have heard nothing since early this morning maybe jump onto live chat and check with them now.

Lily Blackwell
    Lily Blackwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It depends. If it is your first btc withdraw it might need approval. You should get an email when it is processed. If you have heard nothing since early this morning maybe jump onto live chat and check with them now.
    Or call in between regular business hours. 5 dimes has the best support

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

5D Bitcoin withdrawl has come much quicker over last month.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What's up with BTC being worth more on one site than the other. I send it and lose a buck and change. Finally got some damn money in at least.

So many transfers, and swindling my money.

Not much though, still annoying but better than p2p when less than they cover.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 09-02-16 at 04:45 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    What's up with BTC being worth more on one site than the other. I send it and lose a buck and change. Finally got some damn money in at least.

So many transfers, and swindling my money.

Not much though, still annoying but better than p2p when less than they cover.
    You can use this to your advantage if you want to.

Coinbase price seems to be a tick lower than Circle for example. So buy at Coinbase and sell at Circle.

But if you just use the one exchanger, it theoretically should not matter what rate they use. As what you lose one way willl be picked back up on the return journey.

Cuse0323

I wish I could, but I can't seem to put money in anywhere. The only way I can is with Coinbase through my bank. I did that, waited a week, and lost on the UNC/Georgia rigged game. I'm trying my best to put my debit card in at both places, and get errors every time. I have pictures for Circle, until they want a selfie and tell me my Computer doesn't have a webcam, or whatnot. It does. I have all the pictures ready, so switch to the phone and hey what do you know, another error. Just obnoxious how difficult this is. I want to send money away to the black abyss, and can't get it done. 5Dimes is gonna have to deal with me doing ** tomorrow, as the Cuse beats Louisville. I sent it to them once with BTC, waiting and waiting so shouldn't be any complaints when I withdrawal. I really do love this BTC thing, if they would just accept that it is I who is putting in my debit card.

wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

I have a payout for a small amount that's been pending for 18 hours now. Disappointing.

wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Quote Originally Posted by wcb231 View Post
    I have a payout for a small amount that's been pending for 18 hours now. Disappointing.
    I cancelled this transaction. 22 hours, no emails or anything. Simply pending. Unacceptable. No point using bitcoin on this site if it's going to just hang and hang and hang. Stay away.

jkishi01
    jkishi01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bitcoin is amazing

Bitcoin is the best thing to happen for online bettors. It has made my life so much easier. I love it.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Their back to being slow again...24 hours passed and still no email..frustrating that their still behind the ball when most books can get it done within a couple hours at the most.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by jkishi01 View Post
    Bitcoin is the best thing to happen for online bettors. It has made my life so much easier. I love it.
    You need to be proportionate and put it into perspective, Bitcoin is only really relevant for offshore online bettors.

The vast majority of punters in regulated markets are going on their merry way using e-wallets and don't want to and don't need to go near Bitcoin, and I'm sure if the offshore market ever got regulated and were allowed back access to e-wallets, the vast majority would drop Bitcoin straight away and go back to e-wallets.

So don't go on like Bitcoin is so great, as if bettors had the choice right now between Bitcoin and e-wallets, the vast majority would choose e-wallets hands down and offshore bettors are only using Bitcoin because they have no other choice.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
    You need to be proportionate and put it into perspective, Bitcoin is only really relevant for offshore online bettors.

The vast majority of punters in regulated markets are going on their merry way using e-wallets and don't want to and don't need to go near Bitcoin, and I'm sure if the offshore market ever got regulated and were allowed back access to e-wallets, the vast majority would drop Bitcoin straight away and go back to e-wallets.

So don't go on like Bitcoin is so great, as if bettors had the choice right now between Bitcoin and e-wallets, the vast majority would choose e-wallets hands down and offshore bettors are only using Bitcoin because they have no other choice.
    Settle down, Beavis. He didn't say, "Bitcoin is better than legalized gambling."

You really popped your head into a bitcoin thread to inform us that a minority of the users here don't really need to use it?

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Settle down, Beavis. He didn't say, "Bitcoin is better than legalized gambling."

You really popped your head into a bitcoin thread to inform us that a minority of the users here don't really need to use it?
    I was simply making the extremely valid point that the statement made that "Bitcoin is the best thing to happen for online bettors" is nowhere near correct as the vast majority of online bettors have no inclination or need to ever use Bitcoin whatsoever.

Cuse0323

Just for venting. Coinbase can blow me. They double charge me on a $60 buy. I send an email, talk to my bank, and all that. Well, the $60 is taken care of, but once that's gone they take another transaction, and randomly double charge that. So that I'm still overdrawn. Are they just fcking with me?

Pain in the ass, but funny. I know I'll get it back. I just wish I could get my debit card to work at another site. Circle doesn't seem to want my business. Any other suggestions?

Optional

Someone posted this in another thread yesterday https://buy.bitcoin.com/

Might get you out of a pinch.

Looks instant with a crd but fees are 7.5%

Cuse0323

Thanks. Fees are definitely rough. May be worth it. Hopefully Coinbase stops messing with me. Get the $60 put back, but they immediately charge my previous buy again. Weird. Luckily my bank understands, but it's an unnecessary pain.

jkishi01
    jkishi01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betdsi is super fast for Bitcoin payments

I would recommend using Betdsi. They always pay me within 24 hours via Bitcoin regardless of the amount. They have the best customer service imo.

ParlayKing1986

Pretty sure 5d takes their sweet time because they know you will end up gambling your winnimgs away before they actually process it..least other books take the mo ey right now of the account once requested.

ParlayKing1986

30 hours and counting still no email..checked with them and none was sent yet...they accept bitcoin deposits fast and easy..theres no reason why a payout shoule take longer than a day.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    30 hours and counting still no email..checked with them and none was sent yet...they accept bitcoin deposits fast and easy..theres no reason why a payout shoule take longer than a day.
    It doesn't for most people. Almost always same day now.

You account may have been flagged for a proper check before being allowed to withdraw is all, at a guess.

ParlayKing1986

No issues with my account they end up sending it at the 34 hour mark ...sucks because they have the best betting options and live betting in my opinion.

luctens

No issues with my account they end up sending it at the 34 hour mark ...sucks because they have the best betting options and live betting in my opinion.
    You've really got to get it into perspective. Without Bitcoin, you could be waiting days, weeks or even months for other withdrawal options so a 1 and a half day wait isn't much if you put it into that context. In Europe, some bookmakers payout e-wallet withdrawals within a couple of hours, whilst some take a couple of days, that's just the way it goes. Just be thankful you have Bitcoin at all as otherwise you would be waiting a lot longer than the 34 hours you've been moaning about.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

I get what your saying, they process the deposit in 10-30 minutes and take a day and a half to pay. But luctens is right. When would your check arrive? Or that limited amount P2P payout? Also as Optional said, maybe 5 Dimes reviews accounts before paying. I just think 1 to 2 days is reasonable. It would be nice if they maybe communicated that better. If you NEED the money within a half hour, then the book of cliches comes out....maybe you shouldn't be gambling. I'm certain that's not your case, I get your point.

ParlayKing1986

Yeah in the grand scheme its not life or death...just more of an annoyance but its my decision to play there so i cant complain. Lol

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Put in a btc request with 5d on Monday night and received an email stating that payments are usually completed within 24 hrs. Didn't receive any email yesterday and still pending today. Went into live chat this morning, and was told the payment team opened at 9am this morning and should process it soon. I'm not sure if that's 9am est or pst, but so far nothing today. I still feel confident i'll receive an email today.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Put in a btc request with 5d on Monday night and received an email stating that payments are usually completed within 24 hrs. Didn't receive any email yesterday and still pending today. Went into live chat this morning, and was told the payment team opened at 9am this morning and should process it soon. I'm not sure if that's 9am est or pst, but so far nothing today. I still feel confident i'll receive an email today.
    did you get an email today?

7deuceoff$uit

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    did you get an email today?
    Nope. I realize that putting in my request on Monday night means that the 24 hr window wouldn't start until Tuesday, but it's now Thursday and it is still pending. Does it ever take 5d 48+ hours to approve a payout?

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Thanks. Fees are definitely rough. May be worth it. Hopefully Coinbase stops messing with me. Get the $60 put back, but they immediately charge my previous buy again. Weird. Luckily my bank understands, but it's an unnecessary pain.
    Akin to betting favorites, buying bitcoin is only rough if you keep losing.

Most bettors aren't sophisticated enough to make one (reasonably large) purchase of bitcoin and then win enough off of that amount to fund all of their btc-related gambling endeavors.

But if you are good enough, fees are hardly the issue. You'll make it up and much more by being able to spread your action across a larger number of books.

7deuceoff$uit

So I contacted a support agent again this morning and explained that I had requested a payout Monday night, but it still is pending and I haven't received a confirmation email. Even though the email they sent me when I initiated the withdrawal stated 24 hours and the rep I spoke with yesterday morning said it would get reviewed that day, she said,

"Your payout is currently under review, Bitcoins is a pretty delicate matter that is why it takes so long, we need to make sure we are doing everything perfect to send your money."

Also, you are not an exclusive customer for Bitcoins, our priority are the Exclusive customers. So I am afraid you will need to wait a little bit more for your confirmation email."

I didn't know there are exclusive customers at 5dimes? I guess it's because I deposited with a credit card and not btc. I made a withdrawal via btc before and itwas reviewed in less than 24 hours. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how long did it take for them review your request? She did say it probably would be reviewed by today and shewould continue to check on it.

7deuceoff$uit

So they sent the verification email today and another message explaining that I need to become an exclusive customer if I wish to withdraw via btc in the future. It was just so much easier to deposit directly with a credit card, but I guess I'll have to start using btc both ways. The only thing I'm concerned about is when I verified it asked for my wallet address. I use blockchain and there is a "receive" address and a "your bitcoin address" link on my wallet. I'm pretty sure I clicked "receive" when I submitted my withdrawal and so I went with that address, but I can't remember for sure. Figured a 50-50 shot was better than any chance I'd have on the NFL tonight.

ParlayKing1986

Yeah its when you hit receive in blockchain is what 5d needs to confirm your payout..has to match the one you entered in the initial request

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    So they sent the verification email today and another message explaining that I need to become an exclusive customer if I wish to withdraw via btc in the future. It was just so much easier to deposit directly with a credit card, but I guess I'll have to start using btc both ways. The only thing I'm concerned about is when I verified it asked for my wallet address. I use blockchain and there is a "receive" address and a "your bitcoin address" link on my wallet. I'm pretty sure I clicked "receive" when I submitted my withdrawal and so I went with that address, but I can't remember for sure. Figured a 50-50 shot was better than any chance I'd have on the NFL tonight.

as much as I want to say their email is bs, I wonder if it has to do with making sure the cc payment is 100% there's and cannot be charged back or something. So in order to make it simpler on their end, the priority on btc withdrawals goes to customers with majority/only btc deposits. Purely speculation. Find it hard to believe that they can't payout btc's out to ppl regardsless of exclusivity in your deposit method.

Yeah its when you hit receive in blockchain is what 5d needs to confirm your payout..has to match the one you entered in the initial request
    Is this correct? Only asking because on my bovada withdrawals they won't let me withdrawal unless I'm using a new btc address. Using blockchain as well.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    Is this correct? Only asking because on my bovada withdrawals they won't let me withdrawal unless I'm using a new btc address. Using blockchain as well.

I'm not sure it is. But not 100% sure what 7deuce is trying to say for certain either.

@7deuceoff$uit Do they want you to tell them the address you deposited from last time? To confirm you have access to the bitcoin wallet.

If so, you will need to look in your transaction history and find the payment to see the send address on that one. If you just click receive it will give you a new address.

First 12345 ... Last