Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I guess if you are mid-rollover, you have to complete it first. That's a lot to give up for a "bailout." What the hell is Griffin losing in this deal? 1Vice customers giving up half of their balance. RDG just handing that money to Griffin. If they thought this book had value, they should be willing to consider this as part of a buy price and not shaft people for 50%

You at least have a chance to maintain. But this is really worse than I ever imagined.

Buffalo Nickle

Even if you break even, you have still lost the same amount of value because you would have made it on a bonus somewhere else. Maybe makes you feel a little better. But you lose one way or the other.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets
    Krheigle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Just never want to see the NBA promo ever again. Good luck to all!

I don't understand where you're coming in with shafting people for 50%?

Buffalo Nickle

That's what people are going to lose on 10x rollover. That's why they are making you roll it over. Win on the rollover, lose the same with a bonus you could have had somewhere else.

Griff loses nada.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I see where you're getting the figures. I can't say you're not right about rolling over for no bonus. Bottom line for me who had a major stake in this is that Griffin didn't walk away and players will be paid.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Krheigle View Post
    I see where you're getting the figures. I can't say you're not right about rolling over for no bonus. Bottom line for me who had a major stake in this is that Griffin didn't walk away and players will be paid.
    No, he is walking away -- just not completely. He is taking it out of your account. If he had worked it off, he would not have walked away and RDG would have fronted the money. This is basically a scam. They are taking the money out of the small balances to pay off the big balances and cutting the big balances in half.
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave Buffalo Nickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Buffalo Nickle

I thought RDG would make Griff give up X dollars of ownership and that would go to pay everybody off. Not what happened. Griff lost ownership but RDG is tapping into everybody's account to pay off the debt. Griff not working anything off.

Bail in.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

um, can we really call it a bailout until someone actually, you know, gets paid by rdg? Also, am I the only one that finds it odd that the guy who needs bailed out is the one making all the announcements and public communication? Where is the announcement from rdg? Maybe they should be the ones saying the what and when, no?

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

good point HARVESTERS. does anyone have contact for RDG? Would like to know where they stand with all this. If they decide to stiff players simply on the basis that they "don't fit their business model" (I guess because then win instead of lose), then this is nothing more than blatant theft. 1VICE brand is done, and SBR should go ahead and BLACKLIST them

harvesters

Quote Originally Posted by ezeemunee View Post
    good point HARVESTERS. does anyone have contact for RDG? Would like to know where they stand with all this. If they decide to stiff players simply on the basis that they "don't fit their business model" (I guess because then win instead of lose), then this is nothing more than blatant theft. 1VICE brand is done, and SBR should go ahead and BLACKLIST them
    Good points. I'm a little confused by sbr here as well. More than enough evidence has been supplied to them on my account alone to downgrade them from a C. Also, I saw the mod instructing players to contact rdg management. That used to be what sbr would do as they could leverage multiple complaints and their transparency in giving time sensitive updates into action by the book (ie there's minimal consequences for a book telling 10 individuals to pound salt but major business implications to doing the same to sbr if they are inquiring on behalf of the ten players.). If sbr is now just a place where taken chumps like me can rant then SBRs function has been severely reduced.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

What a faking disaster here! Good luck to everybody- atleast people aren't getting stiffed but another 10x roll is a faking joke.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by harvesters View Post
    Good points. I'm a little confused by sbr here as well. More than enough evidence has been supplied to them on my account alone to downgrade them from a C. Also, I saw the mod instructing players to contact rdg management. That used to be what sbr would do as they could leverage multiple complaints and their transparency in giving time sensitive updates into action by the book (ie there's minimal consequences for a book telling 10 individuals to pound salt but major business implications to doing the same to sbr if they are inquiring on behalf of the ten players.). If sbr is now just a place where taken chumps like me can rant then SBRs function has been severely reduced.

for weeks now, if not months, that rating should've been downgraded... wonder how many deposits 1vice has gotten based on a rating that has been way too high

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

ab has great customer service, so that's a plus

and they're trying to work this out
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 02-16-16 at 01:19 PM.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

that is why I hate talking any bonus at any bookie . even I cancelled my Bet365 %100 offer due to the requirements of bet markets lol

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

for weeks now, if not months, that rating should've been downgraded... wonder how many deposits 1vice has gotten based on a rating that has been way too high
    More than a couple in mind is a disgrace! These ratings on here don't mean anything- they should just eliminate them, I know I do not pay attention to them. I feel sorry for the beginning gambler that actually believes in this garbage.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I'm up several k on 1vice and was offered 10x rollover to cash out. Been in contact with griff. He states paying everyone will happen. It's in his best interest to pay every balance. He's went through this much to try and keep his business. Just sucks for everyone

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

the "sharps" appear to be getting stiffed entirely... the people who might lose are given another big rollover to meet, then at that point who knows
    the sharps are getting stiffed??? I didn't realize that! This is really messed up then. Why would anybody play at 1vice or America's Bookie then?????

Buffalo Nickle

I'm up several k on 1vice and was offered 10x rollover to cash out. Been in contact with griff. He states paying everyone will happen. It's in his best interest to pay every balance. He's went through this much to try and keep his business. Just sucks for everyone
    First, if you are up and do not meet business model, why are they letting you bet another 10x? Second, if sharps are getting paid, are they going to have to meet 10x rollover? If so, why are they signing up for more beatings? If not, sharps get made whole but everybody else takes 50% hit to pay them off?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

After all this guys still seem to believe what Griffen says. Lol he seemed to have this planned all season. The guy had scam on his mind all year and he tried to make it look good as well.
    I knew something was up when he wanted me back to play there after he kicked me out, he even tried to make it look like he wasn't desperate by not asking me for a month to reload, then every week "r u going to deposit", "I thought u wanted to play", "come on u know your $ money is good here". What a crook....

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I was originally on list to have account terminated and paid out. Not meeting business model moving forward. After the rdg merger I get told I have 10x rollover but my funds are honored. I think RDG wanted a shot at 10x rollover to lessen the blow. We know how many losing gamblers there are.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

From experience of shops going bust. Then this bs I am done now with these crap books, I'm not even sure $200 deposits is worth it anymore. So far almost every crap book has something to deal with.

Buffalo Nickle

I was originally on list to have account terminated and paid out. Not meeting business model moving forward. After the rdg merger I get told I have 10x rollover but my funds are honored. I think RDG wanted a shot at 10x rollover to lessen the blow. We know how many losing gamblers there are.
    If you were terminated, they are just pushing back the pay date. Either they are paying everyone on the up-and-up or they are stiffing. Maybe RDG was not as afraid of you as 1Vice. Can't have some rules for some and other rules for others though.

harvesters

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    First, if you are up and do not meet business model, why are they letting you bet another 10x? Second, if sharps are getting paid, are they going to have to meet 10x rollover? If so, why are they signing up for more beatings? If not, sharps get made whole but everybody else takes 50% hit to pay them off?
    third are they going to pull the whole reduce their limits trick if they're up after they roll it over 2x?

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I doubt anyone is truly afraid of my business buffalo. Lol. I play non conf ncaab only however so I'm a year away from cashing this out. Bookmaker has been taking it for years but I do support Griffin from a business man standpoint. You run into trouble sometimes in every business.

Buffalo Nickle

I doubt anyone is truly afraid of my business buffalo. Lol. I play non conf ncaab only however so I'm a year away from cashing this out. Bookmaker has been taking it for years but I do support Griffin from a business man standpoint. You run into trouble sometimes in every business.
    Yes, I've noticed you support him very strongly. Point is, they terminated your account. You say they are paying everybody out. But apparently paying people on different terms. If they are just going to stiff the sharps that is bad. If they are going to pay the sharps but take it out of losers accounts that is even worse.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

The losers have to lose it first

Buffalo Nickle

The losers have to lose it first
    ha, ha. Oh yeah. Let's just let 1Vice string somebody along forever when they pay out the sharps and let everyone else forgo their bonus winnings elsewhere.You like it because they are paying you out of their accounts.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I'm not liking any of this. I wish business could have stayed per usual but unfortunately mistakes were made. I hope everyone and I do mean everyone is paid 100%.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Posted by the great boatboatboat from another site

Ok

Just got off phone.

Here is where the situation stands.

Bear in mind 2 things as you read the following comments.*

#1 The transition*From 1Vice to 1Vice/RGD is only 5 days old. There are 100's and 100's of 1Vice accounts.*This is not a one size fits all situation. Takes time to PROPERLY handle the accounts so that in the end 1Vice moves ahead strong and ALL players feel they have been given a fair shake.

#2 RGD Group didn't have to step in and assist at all. That is to be appreciated, not ridiculed or picked apart. There was no white night in shinning armor waiting on the hill top to ride down and start handing out 100's of thousands of dollars to all 1Vice players.

Ok..........

This past week a group of accounts were determined to not fight the model going forward that 1Vice wants to have as clients. Those accounts who have been booted and have met the rollover WILL BE PAID. It's been 5 days, and yes I can 100% appreciate their concerns and I would have them myself, the players WILL BE PAID. Will it take some time? Sure. RGD doesn't have some*magic machine that just spits out 100 dollar bills. But the players WILL BE PAID. I'm glad RGD has stepped in, and hope this group of players are thankful as well. If not for RGD these players would likely get squat.

Another group of players have not been booted and had no rollover left in their 1Vice accounts. 1Vice was unable to pay those balances. RGD has agreed to take those accounts over and there has been a 10 times rollover put in place. Common practice. Same thing we saw with Legends and Wager Web, at least the players have a fighting chance to get paid. Once again, be thankful RGD has stepped in and assumed the liability they have.

Another group of players was identified who already had substantial rollovers in place. Their accounts for the most part are all systems go.

1Vice had a back log of payouts pending prior to RGD stepping in. All but a few have been processed this past week. 10's of thousands sent out.

The accounts when they were all turned on were given a *standard wagering limit profile. America's Bookie asks that you play with those limits for a few weeks. Give them some wagering history of yours to review. If at that time you wish to have limits increased call in and ask to have your account reviewed and they will do so.

1Vice IMO got into the situation they did due to poor decisions they made. RGD is trying to make sure errors or not made going forward, that's why this is taking time. They want to get this right. The WORST thing that could have been done was to simply turn the accounts back on, and have sharps with high limits continue to crush the book. So some accounts won't be turned on, and those that were have standard limits any new RGD player gets. Wager with those for a few weeks, if you desire higher limits, submit a request.

RGD is "SUPPORTING" the players at 1Vice that all risked never seeing a penny. Why any one would bash that is beyond me. Will all 1Vice players simply get a check sent to them for the balance they had. Lord no..........why would anyone do that?

Give this some time............hold judgment. Realize RGD is here to help.

In regards to the 7 PM time to call. The reason for that is Griff and RGD have been sifting thru account after account trying to place each account in the group it needed to be. If Griff was spending all the time on the phone, this process would take even longer.

the 7 PM thing isn't going to be in place going forward, he was simply saying "for now he needs to be looking at each account, not talking on the phone"

That process is almost done and he will be available to talk like he ALWAYS has the past 5 years

Buffalo Nickle

Interesting. 1Vice did not need a bailout at all but could not make payouts to big winners. Seems the "sharps" are only subject to 10x roll? If so, not exactly fair but at least not being paid out of other people's pocket. Others apparently only subject to existing rollovers? Lets see if this holds.

Krheigle
    #cashtickets

I agree buffalo. This is a pretty fair way of getting through this mess. But let's see payouts start to roll out and everything smooths back over!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nenad

Buffalo Nickle

I guess I actually misread at first glance. They are admitting bailout but limiting damage for most accounts apparently. Guys with big balances knew what they were getting into and took advantage. This is the right way to handle it in my opinion if all holds true here. If small guys are allowed to proceed as normal, this is as good an outcome as could be expected.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Everyone needs to just relax and let things play out. I just got a payout today. The transition that their going through takes time as there are tons of accounts, but I know Griffin will get this transition taken care of. My good experiences with him and everyone there continues to stay the same. Ive got a good balance there and am not freaking out and will continue to play there.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Everyone needs to just relax and let things play out. I just got a payout today. The transition that their going through takes time as there are tons of accounts, but I know Griffin will get this transition taken care of. My good experiences with him and everyone there continues to stay the same. Ive got a good balance there and am not freaking out and will continue to play there.
    That's good to know AOrtega. If they do not mess with the $500 depositors and let them meet rollover, they are playing fair. Keep us updated.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Posted by the great boatboatboat from another site

Ok

Just got off phone.

Here is where the situation stands.

Bear in mind 2 things as you read the following comments.*

#1 The transition*From 1Vice to 1Vice/RGD is only 5 days old. There are 100's and 100's of 1Vice accounts.*This is not a one size fits all situation. Takes time to PROPERLY handle the accounts so that in the end 1Vice moves ahead strong and ALL players feel they have been given a fair shake.

#2 RGD Group didn't have to step in and assist at all. That is to be appreciated, not ridiculed or picked apart. There was no white night in shinning armor waiting on the hill top to ride down and start handing out 100's of thousands of dollars to all 1Vice players.

Ok..........

This past week a group of accounts were determined to not fight the model going forward that 1Vice wants to have as clients. Those accounts who have been booted and have met the rollover WILL BE PAID. It's been 5 days, and yes I can 100% appreciate their concerns and I would have them myself, the players WILL BE PAID. Will it take some time? Sure. RGD doesn't have some*magic machine that just spits out 100 dollar bills. But the players WILL BE PAID. I'm glad RGD has stepped in, and hope this group of players are thankful as well. If not for RGD these players would likely get squat.

Another group of players have not been booted and had no rollover left in their 1Vice accounts. 1Vice was unable to pay those balances. RGD has agreed to take those accounts over and there has been a 10 times rollover put in place. Common practice. Same thing we saw with Legends and Wager Web, at least the players have a fighting chance to get paid. Once again, be thankful RGD has stepped in and assumed the liability they have.

Another group of players was identified who already had substantial rollovers in place. Their accounts for the most part are all systems go.

1Vice had a back log of payouts pending prior to RGD stepping in. All but a few have been processed this past week. 10's of thousands sent out.

The accounts when they were all turned on were given a *standard wagering limit profile. America's Bookie asks that you play with those limits for a few weeks. Give them some wagering history of yours to review. If at that time you wish to have limits increased call in and ask to have your account reviewed and they will do so.

1Vice IMO got into the situation they did due to poor decisions they made. RGD is trying to make sure errors or not made going forward, that's why this is taking time. They want to get this right. The WORST thing that could have been done was to simply turn the accounts back on, and have sharps with high limits continue to crush the book. So some accounts won't be turned on, and those that were have standard limits any new RGD player gets. Wager with those for a few weeks, if you desire higher limits, submit a request.

RGD is "SUPPORTING" the players at 1Vice that all risked never seeing a penny. Why any one would bash that is beyond me. Will all 1Vice players simply get a check sent to them for the balance they had. Lord no..........why would anyone do that?

Give this some time............hold judgment. Realize RGD is here to help.

In regards to the 7 PM time to call. The reason for that is Griff and RGD have been sifting thru account after account trying to place each account in the group it needed to be. If Griff was spending all the time on the phone, this process would take even longer.

the 7 PM thing isn't going to be in place going forward, he was simply saying "for now he needs to be looking at each account, not talking on the phone"

That process is almost done and he will be available to talk like he ALWAYS has the past 5 years
    smoke please stop

First 12345 ... Last