1. #1
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    alliance sportsbook owes me $863

    I ran up an count for $1,063
    they only gave me $200

    they told me their max pay out is $200 and they brought my account to $0

    don't go there is all I can say
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  2. #2
    ApricotSinner32
    Carpe Diem Speculation
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-10
    Posts: 7,549
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I ran up an count for $1,063
    they only gave me $200

    they told me their max pay out is $200 and they brought my account to $0

    don't go there is all I can say
    Unfuckingreal

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 224 pts


  3. #3
    ApricotSinner32
    Carpe Diem Speculation
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-10
    Posts: 7,549
    Betpoints: 30

    Hope you get paid darrell. Advice for you in the future... don't play at books that have just surfaced and have no long history of prompt payouts.
    Last edited by ApricotSinner32; 03-12-13 at 05:48 AM.

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 224 pts


  4. #4
    DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-12
    Posts: 318
    Betpoints: 5906

    He probaly took a freeplay with no deposit and max pay is $200

  5. #5
    BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-06
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    He probaly took a freeplay with no deposit and max pay is $200
    Exactly it sure wasn't a regular deposit from this guy.
    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/30/2016

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 528 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  6. #6
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,206
    Betpoints: 287819

    It is unheard of for no-deposit bonuses to not have any maximum. They could have communicated the 200 max more effectively, but there's not much to argue here.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  7. #7
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 2,945
    Betpoints: 141

    So let me get this straight. A company sent you $200 and you contributed absolutely nothing to society to earn that, and you come on a message board and try to slander there name? What kind of degenerate are you?

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-1-1 261 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/15/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-1-0 447 pts


  8. #8
    paxton32
    paxton32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-13
    Posts: 34

    Alliance pays sameday this kid is full of it A+

  9. #9
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    It is unheard of for no-deposit bonuses to not have any maximum. They could have communicated the 200 max more effectively, but there's not much to argue here.
    Either they communicated it or they did not.

  10. #10
    Triumph
    Live to ride
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-12
    Posts: 851
    Betpoints: 24

    There is "NO FREE LUNCH" out there be happy with the free $200

  11. #11
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,206
    Betpoints: 287819

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Either they communicated it or they did not.
    It's not so cut and dry. A player is responsible with understanding the terms and asking questions, unfortunately. It's a not a good assumption to think a freebie bonus would have no ceiling.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  12. #12
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    It's not so cut and dry. A player is responsible with understanding the terms and asking questions, unfortunately. It's a not a good assumption to think a freebie bonus would have no ceiling.

    Yes I know it is unrealistic to think it has no limit. Instead of saying the player should have assumed it, I think more blame needs to be put on the book if nothing was communicated at all. We really are past the times of we shouldn't expect entry level clerks to capable of providing basic facts.


    The guy should have asked, but enough of the excuses for these people who you accept as being the dumbest people on the face of the earth and that is that. I'm sure they aren't, maybe just lazy or forgot.

  13. #13
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 1,931
    Betpoints: 11408

    Good grief...SBR is now dominated by retards....Delete this

  14. #14
    touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-08-12
    Posts: 1,235

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Yes I know it is unrealistic to think it has no limit. Instead of saying the player should have assumed it, I think more blame needs to be put on the book if nothing was communicated at all. We really are past the times of we shouldn't expect entry level clerks to capable of providing basic facts.


    The guy should have asked, but enough of the excuses for these people who you accept as being the dumbest people on the face of the earth and that is that. I'm sure they aren't, maybe just lazy or forgot.
    Pink... in this day and age when it comes to Freebets it is to be assumed that yes there are restrictions, terms, and of course a max payout value on what is a free shot. So yes.... the guy cracked em (wonder if he used my example I had posted before, just curious... maybe he is just sharp) and they paid and I am guessing they paid fairly fast at the max freebet cashout value pretty fast with no hassles. I personally think this was a professional and stand up move on the services part but to go on a major forum and start a thread stating that the OP is owed $800 odd bucks is a birdsh1t move. Come on.... when was the last time a shop offered a no ceiling freebet to anyone in the last 2 to 3 years.... everyone knows this and I can assure you that all staff know this unless it is some brand new employee that just got into the biz and they would never acquire a CSD position from jump. These spots have to be earned usually coming from wagering or sales and working your way up the ladder. But man, probably a $50 freebet 5x roll max cashout $200 and the guy goes on a roll and thinks he is owed over a dime even though they paid him the max cash value fast. Man OP.... your a D1CK.... and 2 NFL seasons of no payout complaints I do not consider this crew (Alliance) to be new anymore... save that crap for some other questionable outfits trying to make their bones that just branded out in the last season or last month... that are out there right now. Anyway... just my thoughts on some bullshit...

  15. #15
    brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 406
    Betpoints: 9522

    Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Hope you get paid darrell. Advice for you in the future... don't play at books that have just surfaced and have no long history of prompt payouts.
    you might want to do a search on them. in my opinion, they are better than some of the books you are playing at such at ezstreet. i also played at ezstreet so i'm speaking from experience.

  16. #16
    rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-07
    Posts: 2,452
    Betpoints: 969

    You'd think an SBR pro with over 5k posts would understand the terms of a non-deposit free play. Garbage thread.

  17. #17
    Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 2,238

    Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    You'd think an SBR pro with over 5k posts would understand the terms of a non-deposit free play. Garbage thread.
    truly bizarre, he should be banned! LOL

  18. #18
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 2,945
    Betpoints: 141

    People like this are why no deposit freeplays are fading out. Doesn't benefit book at all and actually hurts themwith negative press when they give moneyaway

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-1-1 261 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/15/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-1-0 447 pts


  19. #19
    Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 2,238

    it does not hurt them at all, just gives people who read about it a laugh. It's actually good press. i doubt people that only read headlines have a dime they are looking to deposit somewhere.

  20. #20
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Pink... in this day and age when it comes to Freebets it is to be assumed that yes there are restrictions, terms, and of course a max payout value on what is a free shot. So yes.... the guy cracked em (wonder if he used my example I had posted before, just curious... maybe he is just sharp) and they paid and I am guessing they paid fairly fast at the max freebet cashout value pretty fast with no hassles. I personally think this was a professional and stand up move on the services part but to go on a major forum and start a thread stating that the OP is owed $800 odd bucks is a birdsh1t move. Come on.... when was the last time a shop offered a no ceiling freebet to anyone in the last 2 to 3 years.... everyone knows this and I can assure you that all staff know this unless it is some brand new employee that just got into the biz and they would never acquire a CSD position from jump. These spots have to be earned usually coming from wagering or sales and working your way up the ladder. But man, probably a $50 freebet 5x roll max cashout $200 and the guy goes on a roll and thinks he is owed over a dime even though they paid him the max cash value fast. Man OP.... your a D1CK.... and 2 NFL seasons of no payout complaints I do not consider this crew (Alliance) to be new anymore... save that crap for some other questionable outfits trying to make their bones that just branded out in the last season or last month... that are out there right now. Anyway... just my thoughts on some bullshit...
    Well said and you are right. I didn't see your other post of where they paid out the difference. I type before I think sometimes.

  21. #21
    HeDidDisToHim
    HeDidDisToHim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-12
    Posts: 70

    Max payout $200?!?! You got to be kidding me. I bet they would let you deposit $2,000.

  22. #22
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,758

    Too many guys never read the rules.

  23. #23
    Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 2,238

    Quote Originally Posted by HeDidDisToHim View Post
    Max payout $200?!?! You got to be kidding me. I bet they would let you deposit $2,000.
    it was doofus complaining about a no deposit freeplay, i see you're a fan of skim reading.

  24. #24
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Exactly it sure wasn't a regular deposit from this guy.
    nicknamed big gay by other postes because of your feminine posts

    I challege you to get a job at Micky'D's and stop mouching out of your mother's basement
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  25. #25
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by HeDidDisToHim View Post
    Max payout $200?!?! You got to be kidding me. I bet they would let you deposit $2,000.
    that's right

    I'm a little irriatated after IK lost that much money toa muneygrem
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  26. #26
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    He probaly took a freeplay with no deposit and max pay is $200
    don't do freeplays , guy
    go back to facebvook kid
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  27. #27
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    People like this are why no deposit freeplays are fading out. Doesn't benefit book at all and actually hurts themwith negative press when they give moneyaway

    huh??????

    give me free money and I'll wire you a paycheck and a half.
    just do it and shut up, I got the cash, and I'll send it ** or check

    But, seriously, I'm talking to a high schooler
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  28. #28
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by paxton32 View Post
    Alliance pays sameday this kid is full of it A+

    weird???
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  29. #29
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    You'd think an SBR pro with over 5k posts would understand the terms of a non-deposit free play. Garbage thread.
    you'd think an SBR pro would actually monitor the sports gaming industry when they can

    the purpose of this forum is to monitor misbehavior among books and to discuss plays
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  30. #30
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Last October, when I deposited $200 and build it up to $1083. IN January and asked for a w/d

    they said"we can give you $200, but, 'no, no no no-we can only give you $200'.
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  31. #31
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    SBR folded
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  32. #32
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    I want to go back to Vegas for another SBR bash, but if they don't make it happen, well......
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  33. #33
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Too many guys never read the rules.
    too msany guys assume a lot of shit

    go back to playing poker out of your mom's guest bedroom and let us real money guys talk about this
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  34. #34
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    It is unheard of for no-deposit bonuses to not have any maximum. They could have communicated the 200 max more effectively, but there's not much to argue here.

    ???????????????????????
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


  35. #35
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 7,266
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    There is "NO FREE LUNCH" out there be happy with the free $200
    so if I bet $200 w2ith a aweswter-unio*** ** and make some nifty plays over the NFL season, and disciplined myself to make careful plays and then in early January and get denied of winnings-well that sucks

    what are we doing here!!!!!

    I throw $200 on a salesman that needs to make a living-and I can't cash out for more than what I deposited my money for


    Sorry guys, I'm not bigtime, but I never pretended to be bigtime, but I think I got "hosed "
    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 9/29/2016

    175pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 9/26/2016

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 9/19/2016

    BTP
    Week 1
    3-2-0 207 pts


12 Last
Top