U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    UEFA shutting downs streams as soon as they go up.
    I am on over 2.5 and I wish I wasn't. Hopefully they end up with 3 shots on goal before it's all said and done at least.

U2.5

This looks more like an MLS game rather than a champions league fixture.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

0-1 for today been mobile all day so wasn't able to do a full write-up for this next pick I'll keep it short.
    Livingston vs Rangers Scottish Championship
    This is my dog of the day pick. Both teams with nothing to play for rangers top table and Livingston relegated. Teams played twice this season both draws. Rangers without top scorer and with mixed results last 5 away my pick is Livingston take them to win also with +1 1/2 . KO in 15. BOL!
    great read!!!

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    I am on over 2.5 and I wish I wasn't. Hopefully they end up with 3 shots on goal before it's all said and done at least.
    Boring game to watch anytime a team was on a run there'd be a foul. Smh. Even w/o Ronaldo I'd was hoping Real would punch one in. Not a total loss on the day but along with the $250 I screenshot I hammered down another $61.50 on the over.smh. I can never learn to stick to a game plan. On a positive note Dog of the Day came thru 1-0 , and +1 1/2 and got a push on Real PK. -$311.50 on o/u..L...+$164 W...+$40
    -$100 on day. Congrats to everyone who hit the under also to anyone who followed Dog of the Day pick. BOL. I really thought long on this pick and with all the stats I was able to pull together this seemed like a no-brainer. Once Ronaldo was ruled out I stuck with the pick no live bet , no hedge, Was a loss I will learn from twice this week stats didn't mean a thing and some who tailed and I got burned. Next day I came back with a 7 team parlay. Yesterday hit 3 winners. Missed the early Erste game but in hindsight I put that together because I didn't see any other soccer picks that I loved another lessoned learned. Came thru with Livingston pick . +840! I know the pick was posted literally 10mjns before KO spent too much time over analyzing man/real game last night and this morning had enough time to look at 1 game. If you wanna bash me fine , never tail me again fine, I'll still continue to post more than just my picks and give all the best I can possibly do. Thanks and BOL to everyone.

rc86
    rc86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

you're good bro. just keep posting your picks lol

U2.5

Boring game to watch anytime a team was on a run there'd be a foul. Smh. Even w/o Ronaldo I'd was hoping Real would punch one in. Not a total loss on the day but along with the $250 I screenshot I hammered down another $61.50 on the over.smh. I can never learn to stick to a game plan. On a positive note Dog of the Day came thru 1-0 , and +1 1/2 and got a push on Real PK. -$311.50 on o/u..L...+$164 W...+$40
    -$100 on day. Congrats to everyone who hit the under also to anyone who followed Dog of the Day pick. BOL. I really thought long on this pick and with all the stats I was able to pull together this seemed like a no-brainer. Once Ronaldo was ruled out I stuck with the pick no live bet , no hedge, Was a loss I will learn from twice this week stats didn't mean a thing and some who tailed and I got burned. Next day I came back with a 7 team parlay. Yesterday hit 3 winners. Missed the early Erste game but in hindsight I put that together because I didn't see any other soccer picks that I loved another lessoned learned. Came thru with Livingston pick . +840! I know the pick was posted literally 10mjns before KO spent too much time over analyzing man/real game last night and this morning had enough time to look at 1 game. If you wanna bash me fine , never tail me again fine, I'll still continue to post more than just my picks and give all the best I can possibly do. Thanks and BOL to everyone.
    No worries man. I don't tail anyone I just saw you liked the same side as me. That was a game I was totally wrong on, however, I feel like the pace would have been a lot different with ronaldo in there. He would have stretched that defense more and made the field open up. Oh well. On to the next one. Good luck to you going forward.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    No worries man. I don't tail anyone I just saw you liked the same side as me. That was a game I was totally wrong on, however, I feel like the pace would have been a lot different with ronaldo in there. He would have stretched that defense more and made the field open up. Oh well. On to the next one. Good luck to you going forward.
    Agreed and thanks you tail the Livingston game? Saved my day from being horrible to not so bad lol. My head is telling me to stay away from ATL/BAY game entirely just sit back and drink some cold ones and watch Lewandowski "Score Anytime" (tip) lol leaning Bay PK but not liking the line I'm getting. BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

After some thought on this today's CL game, gotta go with the smart play and not the obvious. ATL PK +$ is the smart play, as well as Draw. Yes BAY is "THE" team to beat and should make final and probably win but, away from Germany they don't perform as well as they do at home could be a gameplan by Pep play for draw or concede 1 goal loss and they destroy teams in Germany where they're comfortable and the fans act as 12th man. With all the all-stars BAY on field and on bench they out-class ATL in every aspect but, ATL has put together not only a small budget team but also one that plays well together and coached brilliantly. They're wins aren't 6-0, 8-1, etc. like other teams in La Liga but they like to score an early goal and then play defense a gameplan that has worked past few seasons. My pick: more on ATL PK +$, and some on Draw +$, staying away from o/u today unpredictable. Full disclosure I'm waiting to see line-ups before my bet I may put more on draw and less on ATL PK will update 10 mins after line-ups are posted.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Was looking at France Lille vs Angers not seeing any value in this game. Leaning Lille because playing well last 5 at home(4-1-0 9:2), fighting for Europa League qualifier but at almost 2:1 odds I'm passing plus Angers could also qualify if they win out and if PSG wins the France Cup so game could go either way. BOL if you play. Looking at possible plays tonight in Colombia, Copa Libertadoes, COCACAF, and Honduras trying to find good value picks as well as candidate for Dog of the Day pick.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Just locked in: ATL PK +124 $20 Draw +203 $10 1h u1/2 +135 $10 1hDraw -110 $20. BOL everyone

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Just locked in: ATL PK +124 $20 Draw +203 $10 1h u1/2 +135 $10 1hDraw -110 $20. BOL everyone
    Adding $10 ATL No Draw +215 if your are tailing I recommend don't go big keep it small these CL games are highly unpredictable.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

With the lastest new I'm slamming 1h u another $20, ATL PK $20, and u2 $20 BOL

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Awesome game to watch Bayern was knocking on the door all game and ATL was using counter-attacks to press. Congrats to any backers, I wrote before that ATL likes to score early and then go into defense mode should've listened to my gut but still +$ today hitting the u2, ATL PK, and ATL to win no draw. As promised I got 2 plays tonight gonna look them over again to make sure it's the right play. Stay tuned!

Stackzilla
    NGNG

OK got a good one: CONCACAF Champions League Final: Club America(+190) vs U.N.A.L Tigres. Short write-up, this game is a 2nd leg game with Club America up 2-0. Current forms : America :4-0-1 12:4 two of those wins coming from top tier teams in Primera Diviosn - Clasura. Tigres : 0-2-3 5:2 3 losses coming from top tier teams and the draws from botton of league. The Tigres have one of the most expensive teams in Mexico but recetntly they have not been performing well. Could be the 60 games they've played this year and they're coach has not made any changes to starting 11 and they are tired. My pick is Club America +190 but if your interested in playing it safe take Club America PK -126

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Dog of the Day (2-0 ) Mexico Ligo De Asenso Atlante vs Necaxa(+235) This is a 1st game and the pick is Necaxa(+235) Previous meetings Necaxa has won 4 out of 5. Necaxa comes into this game coming in 2nd place in Clasura this year and Atlante finishing 5th. Atlante finished Clasura strongly to reach play-offs but I believe Necaxa is the better team and after losing in the final to Veracruz in the Copa Mexico they will want to win both legs in this round to go strong into Clasura Final and hopefully get promoted next year. BOL

quantum
    quantum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

zilla question I don't follow or tail like that but, have you watch necaxa or atlante lately ...

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    zilla question I don't follow or tail like that but, have you watch necaxa or atlante lately ...
    Not personally, I watch highlights of games, I looks for injuries, current form is a big thing I take into consideration. Sorry just getting back to you after game is over am currently mobile.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Congrats to all who tailed. Dog of the Day 3-0.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Edit: I could've swore I got a ding saying game was Final its Final now

cusefan2003
    cusefan2003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Club America!! Thank you zilla

Stackzilla
    NGNG

no prob was a nice cash $$ good night 2-0 I understand some of these leagues are pretty off and no one bets them. im only lookin for +$ plays with these leagues. for the top leagues there will be a few juice lines involved but nothing ever over -300 unless parlayed. in my earlier post I did say I was lookin at these leagues tonight for possible plays. it took some time to find perfect fitting ones. im already looking ahead into tomorrow and some south America leagues, Russia, and more than likely i'll throw down on europa

Stackzilla
    NGNG

[http://m.imgur.com/a/NDDZV

Here's a look at how I'm betting yesterday I went way too overboard and went against my gameplan management. Just showing how I'm betting anything over $20 is a bet will usually be the normal bet for me. Great day today nice way to bounce back after yesterday's fiasco. 7 picks(includes my 1h draw, 1h under, and ft draw) 4 wins. Most wins at + $ . Good day and good night.

quantum
    quantum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

hey zilla that was good one with necaxa vs atlante I canalize that game but I dint want to dare to I use to some tie ago, but I respect how you approach it.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    hey zilla that was good one with necaxa vs atlante I canalize that game but I dint want to dare to I use to some tie ago, but I respect how you approach it.
    Thanks.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Not much time this a.m. to post full details.
    Europa: Villa vs Liverpool
    Looked at a different angle today. The referee just last Europa game in Spain he gave out 12 yellow cards, 35 fouls, last year he gave Liverpool 2 yellows in they're Europa game. Could be looking at a defensive game where both teams play for possession and counters. Villa no injuries, returning Bailly, Musacchio, and Costa. Might want to wait for lineups to confirm all 3 defense men are back. Bakambu is scoring at will this year 9 in 11 Europa matches. Playing g very well at home only conceding 1 goal at home and scoring 5.
    Liverpool just lost Sakhu center back also injuries Can, Henderson, and Origi. Returning is Benteke they're brilliant goal scorer. Pool did rest players over weekend to prepare for this game seeing as though they haven't won an away game yet this could prove to be a deciding factor. My pick is Liverpool PK +106 also going with Draw, and u2 BOL.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 04-28-16 at 09:47 AM.

Booker1979
    looking for the right one!!
    Booker1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Excellent Work Zilla. and thanks for the $$$$

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I just confirmed by Draw pick at +230 line just changed to +221

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by Booker1979 View Post
    Excellent Work Zilla. and thanks for the $$$$
    Thanks bro. Let's beat the books!

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Not much time this a.m. to post full details.
    Europa: Villa vs Liverpool
    Looked at a different angle today. The referee just last Europa game in Spain he gave out 12 yellow cards, 35 fouls, last year he gave Liverpool 2 yellows in they're Europa game. Could be looking at a defensive game where both teams play for possession and counters. Villa no injuries, returning Bailly, Musacchio, and Costa. Might want to wait for lineups to confirm all 3 defense men are back. Bakambu is scoring at will this year 9 in 11 Europa matches. Playing g very well at home only conceding 1 goal at home and scoring 5.
    Liverpool just lost Sakhu center back also injuries Can, Henderson, and Origi. Returning is Benteke they're brilliant goal scorer. Pool did rest players over weekend to prepare for this game seeing as though they haven't won an away game yet this could prove to be a deciding factor. My pick is Liverpool PK +106 also going with Draw, and u2 BOL.
    so we are playing 3 bets on this soccer game??
    Liverpool PK
    Draw
    Under 2

How did you go about deciding how much to wager on each

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Sweden : Sundsvall vs Kalmar o2.5
    $15
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 04-28-16 at 10:19 AM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    so we are playing 3 bets on this soccer game??
    Liverpool PK
    Draw
    Under 2

How did you go about deciding how much to wager on each
    Ok this is what I did $25 on Pool PK wins $26.50, u2 $15 to win $18.45, Draw $15 to win $34.50.
    Draw line did change I got in at +230. So if Pool wins, +$26.50 but I lose draw so I win $9.50, if Draw wins my PK is push and I win $34.50 and if my u2 hits I win $18.45. I did something similar yesterday with BAY/ATL I am relying heavily that Liverpool doesn't lose or else I lose $40.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

My bets are my scale as of now still building my bankroll but been scaling up past few weeks and will continue to scale up. If you see something I may have missed or I'm wrong about injury or stats let me know. I'll try to get back to any questions ASAP usually I'm free in a.m. so I do a lot of research during this time as well as night before.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Any tips/leans/gut feelings(lol) are welcome.Thanks.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Sweden : Sundsvall vs Kalmar o2.5
    $15
    I've already placed bet here but I think I'm pulling the trigger to give more tips. Tail if you want but after thought this is a pick I probably shouldn't have posted I'm about 75% sure this win but I only want to post picks where I'm 90% or more sure. Thanks.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Looking more into Liverpool game adding $25 to Liverpool PK its EV right now. If draw hits we're safe and still make $. I'm at about 95% confident in this pick. BOL

First 12345 ... Last