arxidi
    arxidi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quite a good weekend in a- league this week!!!

Made 6.4 units Saturday, 1.3 units Sunday profit.

I'll be back in 5 days with more a league plays!!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by arxidi View Post
    Quite a good weekend in a- league this week!!!

Made 6.4 units Saturday, 1.3 units Sunday profit.

I'll be back in 5 days with more a league plays!!
    Nice weekend for you.

With the news of Mike Mulvey being sacked, do we think the team does the rise for the new coach deal and win his first game in charge. The new coach being Frans, whom i know little about.

arxidi

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Nice weekend for you.

With the news of Mike Mulvey being sacked, do we think the team does the rise for the new coach deal and win his first game in charge. The new coach being Frans, whom i know little about.
    That is a tough one. I don't think mike mulvey was the reason for Brisbanes down fall. They have ost a lot of good players that suited their game plan, and the players that have come in to replace aren't quite skillful enough to play this game plan. It was also that and a lack of confidence i believe within the players.

Looking at their game against Perth, I think I would have backed Brisbane win even with mike mulvey, so I do feel now with a new interim coach motivation will be at an all time high and they should be able to beat an inform Perth glory who despite have been playing some good football are "due" for a loss sooner, rather than later.

Anyway I'll post an analysis for that game in a couple days when the plays are posted!!

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

are you playing “A potential grand final preview”
    cracking game coming up in few hrs ... what you think? are you playing?... i have 2 high odds bets done

wanted to hear your opinion, or anyone`s else for this matter

arxidi

Okay big game tonight !!!!!!!

MELBOURNE VICTORY - ADELAIDE UNITED

An old derby and there is plenty of hate between these two teams (fans particularly).

This game does spell out a draw. Both teams with great offenses, and solid defenses. Both teams enjoy the possession based style so what's going to happen tonight ??

When these two teams first played round 2 the game ended 1-1 as both teams solid defenses countered out their solid attacks, however, that game was played at a venue which is not made for football (soccer) and the pitch conditions wernt upto scratch which affected the game a fair bit.

Although this game does scream out draw, I can't help but back Melbourne victory. The home ground advantage will be huge, and to be honest, as solid as Adelaide have been this season, they are due for a poor result, and I think Melbourne will play this game full of Andrenaline.

PLAY 1:

2 unit Melbourne victory ML @ 2.25

PLAY 2:

1 unit Btts at 1.62

PLAY 3:

1 unit Melbourne victory win and BTTS @ 4

So in effect if Melbourne win we gueantee a slight profit. If the game ends in a score draw, or a btts Adelaide win we lose a small amount, and if adelaide win to nill, or 0-0 we lose 4 units (worse case scenario)

The again if Melbourne win and btts we win all plays!!!

BOL !!!!

arxidi

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    are you playing “A potential grand final preview”
    cracking game coming up in few hrs ... what you think? are you playing?... i have 2 high odds bets done

wanted to hear your opinion, or anyone`s else for this matter
    Big game this one looms to be!!

I'd love to hear your plays my friend!! Especially at juicy odds!!

chuda

well adelaide has won only once in last 16 visits to melbourne.
    but today history out of window... match up between highest scorers melbourne (15 scored) against best defense adelaide (4 conceded).

missings :
    home side M. delpierre
    away side P izzo J elsey

last 6 encounters has produced 23 goals between these two, thats 3.8 per game... nothing puts my off to take here over 3.5 @ 2.9
    i would say start of a game could bit nervy, coutious and tight , but silence will be broken and hell gates will be open 2 -2 or 3 - 1 either side

as well as as it is home side 10th anniversary and crowed could be anxies and demanding , ithink it will put bit pressure on a home side. i like away team boss attitude for this game... Adelaide United coach Josep Gombau said ..
    "It's like a final, away, in front of a big crowd," he said.
    "They have (their) 10-year anniversary. We are here to play these kind of games, with (a) full house.

"This kind of game, you have nothing to lose and a lot to win."

i think it will ease expectations on team and key in this kind of game could be their defense. just few pages ago in this thread, melbourne spoiled our bets here, and they looked very slow starters and vulnerable at a back in game they should win easily, but seems then push comes to show... well that`s only one example , but that`s plays in my mind...
    as well as i think that bad h2h record will be improved from away team , as away teams boss seems have brought in new football in australia of late ... at least in my eyes , so i locked adelaide/adelide @ 5

yeaahhh baby yeahhh

arxidi

well adelaide has won only once in last 16 visits to melbourne.
    but today history out of window... match up between highest scorers melbourne (15 scored) against best defense adelaide (4 conceded).

missings :
    home side M. delpierre
    away side P izzo J elsey

last 6 encounters has produced 23 goals between these two, thats 3.8 per game... nothing puts my off to take here over 3.5 @ 2.9
    i would say start of a game could bit nervy, coutious and tight , but silence will be broken and hell gates will be open 2 -2 or 3 - 1 either side

as well as as it is home side 10th anniversary and crowed could be anxies and demanding , ithink it will put bit pressure on a home side. i like away team boss attitude for this game... Adelaide United coach Josep Gombau said ..
    "It's like a final, away, in front of a big crowd," he said.
    "They have (their) 10-year anniversary. We are here to play these kind of games, with (a) full house.

"This kind of game, you have nothing to lose and a lot to win."

i think it will ease expectations on team and key in this kind of game could be their defense. just few pages ago in this thread, melbourne spoiled our bets here, and they looked very slow starters and vulnerable at a back in game they should win easily, but seems then push comes to show... well that`s only one example , but that`s plays in my mind...
    as well as i think that bad h2h record will be improved from away team , as away teams boss seems have brought in new football in australia of late ... at least in my eyes , so i locked adelaide/adelide @ 5

yeaahhh baby yeahhh

Goodluck my man!!!! Though we are on opposite sides in regards to who wins the match we are both expecting the over and BTTS to hit so therefore let's hope that there's plenty of goals!!!

BOL!!

chuda

hopefully not another spoiler ...
    you know, two grands meets up...big expectations...big game... 0 - 0

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Don't agree with Adelaide. Last 21 meetings between Melbourne and Adelaide, Adelaide have only won 4 times. They don't fair well in Melbourne. I don't see it changing here. A draw at worst.

chuda

over 2.5 @ 1.80 sounds like best neutral play ..

berisha anytime @ 2.62 ?

to score in both halves :
    home team @ 3.25 ?
    away team @ 4.10 ?

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i really like BTTS however it could easily be 1-1. or 1-0 even. therefore making it risky to bet victory ML or BTTS.
    i will also have a crack at it though and tail Victory ML + BTTS. BOL

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

also had a sprinkle on melbourne victory HT / draw FT @ 15

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Tailing the BTTS...I am now watching the A-League

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I made sure to back off of the over, BTTS, and other total-related bets to ensure I do not mush your selections, gentlemen. Good luck to you.

chuda

goals seems will hit... my HT/FT bet gone ...

chuda

goal galore

haha... 2 - 1

everybody won already in 15 minutes
    in need one more thou
    Last edited by chuda; 11-28-14 at 03:07 AM.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

arxidi

BTTS hits straight away!!!!

And whoever was on over 2.5 that's also hit!!

Now let's go victory

Bol!!!

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2009

OVER 2.5

chuda

picked a wrong side they let in more goals already than all season
    either way over 3.5 @ 2.9 pays for second bet and leaves me in pluses.
    i think it`s my first time to cash in in under 30 minutes .

i am off, winnings on over 6.5 @ 1.72 ... you would expect 2 more goals here

great game everybody

arxidi

picked a wrong side they let in more goals already than all season
    either way over 3.5 @ 2.9 pays for second bet and leaves me in pluses.
    i think it`s my first time to cash in in under 30 minutes .

i am off, winnings on over 6.5 @ 1.72 ... you would expect 2 more goals here

great game everybody

Can't win them all!!

The fact your in a profit is all that matters!!

Good luck on the over 6.5, hopefully two more goals to the victory!!!

arxidi

3/3 tonight and plus 6.12 units in one night profit!!

Looks like everyone made some profit tonight especially backing goals!!

When I have time I'll try count all my plays for this season and work out how many units I'm up/down.

Anyway two more games tomorrow so plenty of time to make more profit!!

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Awesome Call bro! As always thanks for sharing!

arxidi

After reviewing all my bets I have placed in my account for the huyandai a league I am +21.82 units in profit.

Will be posting the record after I share my tips, just to assure people that I'm not kick over and can hopefully provide more helpful tips and analysis to help you guys out!!!

Overall record since beginning of a league season (October).

29 - 12 - 0 = + 21.82 units

arxidi

Okay after a very good week last week, and a 3/3 night last night lets try win some more tonight!!

In regards to the later game: wsw - Sydney fc I'm still analyzing that so will post what I like later on, but for the first game in a couple of hours Brisbane roar - Perth glory, I find value in a Brisbane roar win.

Brisbane roar sacked their premiership winning coach last week, which is subject to a lot of controversy, however, I do believe the players may have had a say in that, I mean why would a club sack their coach after just winning the double last season, even though they've been shaky at the beginning of the season going 5-1. I think maybe players wernt happy with the coach, for whatever reasons and hence that decided the dismissal of mike mulvey behind the scenes. Anyway we know Brisbane have a lot of class and talent, and we all know what usually happens after a coach is sacked, and an interim coach comes in (positive result).

Perth glory on the other hand are flying, only losing one game all season, however, just like Adelaide last night I feel their streak has to come to an end sometime soon. Traveling across the country to play a motivated Brisbane roar team is going to be one of their toughest tests yet, and hence these are my plays.

PLAY 1: 2 units Brisbane Roar money line @ 2.25

PLAY 2: 1 unit total goal bands: 2-3 goals @ 2

Would love to hear all your tips!!!

Once again BOL!!!

chuda

great write up tailing you on home team to win
    brisbane roar to win @ 2.10 1u
    and just hoping on quick and strong start from a home team.
    brisbane to score in both halves @ 3.10 o.5u

yesterday almost fell of the chair checking result... 5 in first none in second ...some game
    great calls arxidi.

i am thinking later BTTS and sydney FC @ 6 is good shoot ?
    another great derby coming up

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

After a strong day I went with draw on both games. All I need is one of the two to draw and I make money.

arxidi

Sydney game is still tricky. Based on form Sydney fc win this one, but playing at wsw ground, sold out aswell anything can happen. Wsw still get to get a win so I'm still tossing up. Perhaps a draw ? Or will Sydney fc snag the win. Am leaning towards Sydney +0.5.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Sydney +0.5 is a lot of juice. Going for Sydney straight up, no? AH(0) currently at +104

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Syd derby im leaning unders
    Both teams more settled now in def than in 1st derby. Sydfc i think only allowed 1 or 2 goals away. CS 0-0 or 1-1

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arxidi View Post
    Okay after a very good week last week, and a 3/3 night last night lets try win some more tonight!!

In regards to the later game: wsw - Sydney fc I'm still analyzing that so will post what I like later on, but for the first game in a couple of hours Brisbane roar - Perth glory, I find value in a Brisbane roar win.

Brisbane roar sacked their premiership winning coach last week, which is subject to a lot of controversy, however, I do believe the players may have had a say in that, I mean why would a club sack their coach after just winning the double last season, even though they've been shaky at the beginning of the season going 5-1. I think maybe players wernt happy with the coach, for whatever reasons and hence that decided the dismissal of mike mulvey behind the scenes. Anyway we know Brisbane have a lot of class and talent, and we all know what usually happens after a coach is sacked, and an interim coach comes in (positive result).

Perth glory on the other hand are flying, only losing one game all season, however, just like Adelaide last night I feel their streak has to come to an end sometime soon. Traveling across the country to play a motivated Brisbane roar team is going to be one of their toughest tests yet, and hence these are my plays.

PLAY 1: 2 units Brisbane Roar money line @ 2.25

PLAY 2: 1 unit total goal bands: 2-3 goals @ 2

Would love to hear all your tips!!!

Once again BOL!!!
    I just watched the first half of this game...

Brisbane isn't scoring

Perth Defense is too good and Brisbane attack is just terrible. They just don't have the quality to score goals up front, bad passing, slow on the counter attack...terrible team

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

^good. Can't watch the game cause I'm at work. But layed a little on perth and the -1. They are my team so I hope they can hold on.
    Also took syd fc. Wsw are garbage

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I'm going with WSW. A derby game where form doesn't matter. If they can't get themselves pumped up for 1 of their biggest game of the season and turn desperation into their 1st win, they can jolly well write off their season.

arxidi

No time for a right up sorry guys,

But have put 1 unit Sydney fc ML @ 2.85

Bol

First 1234567 ... Last