arxidi
    arxidi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

A-League plays --- King of a-league

I am Australian, and I am the king of a-league plays.

Follow my plays and you are guaranteed a profit week in, week out.

Tonight two juicy games

PICK 1: Wellington to win (ML) v Western Sydney Wanderes.

Wellington playing at home, decent team this year and won their last game 4-1. WSW are top 6 a-league teams this year, but yet to win a game most probably because of their focus in ACL. They won ACL last week and their players are still high of cocaine from partying and it will take them a week or two to start winning.

PICK 2: both teams to score - Adelaide united - Sydney fc.

Both teams with a great attack btts is safer than over 2.5 as I can't see a team winning this one 3-0.

Leaning Sydney fc +0.5 but that's not a pick just a feeling from my magic 8 ball.

Anyway best of luck. My secret to winning in a league is 4 times out of 5 betting on BTTS - so many goals in a league .

BOL

PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

how'd you do last season?

arxidi

Quote Originally Posted by Kurasik89 View Post
    how'd you do last season?
    Followed my same Moto of backing teams based on how desperate they are as opposed to class, and backing btts and made a killing.

Last week I went +12 units (50$ stakes) picking Adelaide united to beat Melborune city with btts, Perth beating Newcastle, Sydney beating ccm, and picked Melbourne to beat Wellington with btts double but lost on that one. So went 4/5.

Hope my knowledge and luck continues this week!!!

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

I agree. Desperation is one of my main deciding factors when making picks.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont agree with your first play, i think wellington are incredibly overrated and WSW are desperate for a point in the A-league, i can see that game ending a draw

I might play Sydney FC +0.5. I watched both teams play in the FFA cup a few weeks ago and Sydney were all over them when they brought on their star players in the second half and probably would of won if it wasnt for a bad red card call by the ref.

arxidi

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    I dont agree with your first play, i think wellington are incredibly overrated and WSW are desperate for a point in the A-league, i can see that game ending a draw

I might play Sydney FC +0.5. I watched both teams play in the FFA cup a few weeks ago and Sydney were all over them when they brought on their star players in the second half and probably would of won if it wasnt for a bad red card call by the ref.
    You make some very good points, however I think WSW are 1 week away from feeling desperate for a win. I feel they might not be fully 100% concentrated tonight after a massive massive win last week.

I'm also going small stakes on;

PLAY 3: both teams to score and match result: Wellington to win and btts --- paying 4.2 with my book.

BOL let's go 3/3 tonight !!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i see the same for the wellington game, i know wsw are good, but their focus on the ACL has drawn them away from the league focus.
    i dont see them starting to try on an away game, they will be more motivted on the home. wellington can score some goals. do wsw still have defensive players missing? or any players over as a result from the ACL?

MustWinPlease

Quote Originally Posted by arxidi View Post
    You make some very good points, however I think WSW are 1 week away from feeling desperate for a win. I feel they might not be fully 100% concentrated tonight after a massive massive win last week.

I'm also going small stakes on;

PLAY 3: both teams to score and match result: Wellington to win and btts --- paying 4.2 with my book.

BOL let's go 3/3 tonight !!!
    very good play there

arxidi

very good play there
    I hope your right!! But you did mention the possibility of a draw, and that is starting to make me rethink!!

Also wsw I think would have Saba out as he received a red card in WSWs last a league game a couple weeks ago against Sydney.

He's not a massive loss but does deffinatelg have class. WSW do get topor Stanley back (main centre back) from international duty which will make then somewhat stronger at the back unfortunately.

MustWinPlease

Quote Originally Posted by arxidi View Post
    I hope your right!! But you did mention the possibility of a draw, and that is starting to make me rethink!!

Also wsw I think would have Saba out as he received a red card in WSWs last a league game a couple weeks ago against Sydney.

He's not a massive loss but does deffinatelg have class. WSW do get topor Stanley back (main centre back) from international duty which will make then somewhat stronger at the back unfortunately.
    I'm on wsw +0.5 (odds are low however like 1.50) but dont follow me man i've been in bad form lol. Topor Stanley, Spiranovic, Rukavystya, Juric have all been named in the squad but i'm not sure how many will start, the outcome of this game will come down to starting 11 wsw imo. They might rest their good players and be happy with a loss then reload next week.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

i think WSW might sneak in a win here, being on a high after winning the AFC.

MustWinPlease

Nikitia Rukavystya starting <3 the guy is a freakshow

MustWinPlease

Big odds drop on wellington

wellington are getting absolutely pounded, wsw now out to 3.20
    Last edited by MustWinPlease; 11-07-14 at 12:24 AM.

arxidi

Haha damn. Wellington player misses open goal.

This game has 0-0 written all over it

MustWinPlease

gooooall lol

arxidi

Wellington up 1-0 a chance to make it 2-0 but probably the worst penalty I've ever seen

MustWinPlease

We going to play BTTS adelaide v sydney? only 1.67 odds though thoughts?

arxidi

We going to play BTTS adelaide v sydney? only 1.67 odds though thoughts?
    Have gone on btts however I have a play 4 I do like!

PLAY 4: Sydney fc to win and BTTS paying 6.50

BOL

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

1 total goal in two A league games. That's crazy!

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

arxidi

Made 1 unit profit on Wellington game than lot a combined 2 units on my three other plays. Disappointing start to A league king on SBR But tomorrow I'll bounce back. Goals didn't come tonight but they deffinately come tomorrow.

Total: 1-3-0 -1 units

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Always interesting to see how people who only follow one league perform. Goodluck with comeback

arxidi

Okay time to make some $$$$ tonight.

PLAY 1: Newcastle Jets - Melbourne Victory

PICK: Melbourne victory to win and BTTS.

Newcastle are horrible this year, Melbourne with a win tonight will go top, however no goals last night means plenty of goals tonight hence the btts. Paying 3.8

1 unit to win 3.8 units

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14256

i will fallow this one @ 3.75
    and fun bet CS 1 - 3 @ 15

Melbourne Victory welcome back Besart Berisha, Daniel Georgievski and Adrian Leijer
    Newcastle regains the services of Marcos Flores and Scott Neville

new turf at newcastle .. first game at home...
    quote from newcastle boss - "Against Victory, we'll be setting ourselves up in a slightly different way - you'll see a more pro-active game plan from us," Stubbins said.
    Victory have won just two of 13 games at newcastle ..
    quote from victory boss -
    "It's their first home game; they'll be obviously buoyed by playing in Newcastle for the first time," Muscat said.

"It's going to be a difficult game for us and we want to go across and take three points."

sounds like a great game and fireworks, where still victory should come out stronger taken their form and strengths

later on i am on Brisbane roar @ evens to finally kick this of with a win , and no better time they face reshuffled city who is without David Villa (gone) , Massimo Murdocca (groin) and Jonatan Germano (hamstring). for Roar miss is Liam Miller, but they welcome back Australia midfielder Matt McKay.
    So basically win less now in 10 games City and loosing Villa , who had a most tries on goal this season faces most accurate passing team in the Hyundai A-League this term.
    quote from Roar`s boss - "I am putting myself out there on a national platform telling you ... that we are in peak form in terms of preparation, belief and confidence."

i would love to try here btts and home @ 3.75 as well and i will if Josh Kennedy plays for city. is he in squad all ready or what`s a story there ?

arxidi

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    i will fallow this one @ 3.75
    and fun bet CS 1 - 3 @ 15

Melbourne Victory welcome back Besart Berisha, Daniel Georgievski and Adrian Leijer
    Newcastle regains the services of Marcos Flores and Scott Neville

new turf at newcastle .. first game at home...
    quote from newcastle boss - "Against Victory, we'll be setting ourselves up in a slightly different way - you'll see a more pro-active game plan from us," Stubbins said.
    Victory have won just two of 13 games at newcastle ..
    quote from victory boss -
    "It's their first home game; they'll be obviously buoyed by playing in Newcastle for the first time," Muscat said.

"It's going to be a difficult game for us and we want to go across and take three points."

sounds like a great game and fireworks, where still victory should come out stronger taken their form and strengths

later on i am on Brisbane roar @ evens to finally kick this of with a win , and no better time they face reshuffled city who is without David Villa (gone) , Massimo Murdocca (groin) and Jonatan Germano (hamstring). for Roar miss is Liam Miller, but they welcome back Australia midfielder Matt McKay.
    So basically win less now in 10 games City and loosing Villa , who had a most tries on goal this season faces most accurate passing team in the Hyundai A-League this term.
    quote from Roar`s boss - "I am putting myself out there on a national platform telling you ... that we are in peak form in terms of preparation, belief and confidence."

i would love to try here btts and home @ 3.75 as well and i will if Josh Kennedy plays for city. is he in squad all ready or what`s a story there ?
    Exactly right my friend!!!! These are the exact reasons I have gone with Melbourne victory/btts.

Also I will be on Brisbane roar ml aswell but will post that play after!!

Josh Kennedy not available untill January I believe in round 15?? So going to further look into the possibility of btts in that later game and post a final play for that in a couple hours!!

First off tho lets hit the Melbourne/btts play!!!

GR33D

perth glory women in a parlay should be good aswell. they are unstoppable at home

chuda

this one gone... ... victory so sloppy...7 - 0 corners 2 - 0 result...

GR33D

game over for victory

GR33D

i hope i jinxed them. that was an awesome goal by victory

chuda

haha... 2 - 1 some football... should of load over2.5 ...over 3.4 ...and over 4.5 ... money would been rolling in

arxidi

Damn, plays not going my way this week. Newcastle get a penalty for nothing and Melbourne hit the post in an easy one on one.

Still another half to go. Btts has hit just need Melbourne to win it now.

chuda

ah fk.... so wasteful game... probably some 600 x possession change
    Last edited by chuda; 11-08-14 at 02:00 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

ARX,

I really want to date an Australian chick.

The accent is too much.

What do I need to know????

I know not to be a bogan...

arxidi

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    ARX,

I really want to date an Australian chick.

The accent is too much.

What do I need to know????

I know not to be a bogan...
    Just flop it out on the first date my friend. Australian chicks love that.

As for this play another loss. Just isn't ment to be this week. Newcastle with a penalty that never was there, melbourne hitting the post. 2-2 final result.

GR33D

garbage both of them. perth glory girls are smashing though, hope some of you got onto them

1234 ... Last