Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    so your are an expert on me now
    If you must know good sir I worked for animal control for 4 years back in my 20's
    and if knowing basic knowledge makes me an expert then I guess I sure am.
    Yep and you've dealt with gorillas of this size I'm sure

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yep and you've dealt with gorillas of this size I'm sure
    larger animals mostly, 1300lb+ horses, stuff like that. Its weight that matters with tranquilizers.
    Good try though A for effort

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    larger animals mostly, 1300lb+ horses, stuff like that. Its weight that matters with tranquilizers.
    Good try though A for effort
    Thank you

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Funny how social media was blowing up saying that if this were a black child that the gorilla wouldn't have been shot so fast and instead they would have waited and tried to tranquilize it thus risking the black child's life. And here it turns out the child was black. Here are the parents. Social Justice Warriors fail yet again.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    basically what it comes down to is that a lot of people feel that animals are 'better' than humans. i'm pretty sure that anyone who's owned a pet in their lifetime has felt that sentiment at some point. who's to say if they're right or wrong overall though.

personally, i really like animals and don't support zoos, but am not militant about it.. i.e. wouldn't protest at a zoo and try blocking people from entering.

as for this specific incident, the gorilla did swing the kid around a few times but also appeared to be protecting him in moments. personally, if i had to make the call, would've gone with multiple tranquilizers in the hope of saving both lives. had that not worked and infuriated the gorilla causing him to kill the kid, so be it. bottom line, zoos should have the obligation to work equally hard to save their own animals/captives lives.
    So if it was your kid you would still put ur kid at risk? Yea I didn't think so stf^

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

A woman that shot some of the video that was shown on TV said she was near the mother and son. She said she heard the mother and son arguing, the kid was telling her he was gonna jump in with the gorilla and Mom kept saying no you won't, next thing she knows the kid's in the pit.

The kid was threatening to jump in and Mom still didn't keep a better eye on him or just move on to a different exhibit that may have been less tempting to him. The signs were there, huge parenting fail.

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

habitualwinning gave Roadtrip635 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Extreme animal people are always strange they value animals more than people

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Extreme animal people are always strange they value animals more than people
    Well said

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Cheers Kermit,cant believe shed tried to get paid.
    Who wouldnt?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Funny how social media was blowing up saying that if this were a black child that the gorilla wouldn't have been shot so fast and instead they would have waited and tried to tranquilize it thus risking the black child's life. And here it turns out the child was black. Here are the parents. Social Justice Warriors fail yet again.

Liberal Parrots.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Wow

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Who wouldnt?
    Me,not after bloody money sir.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Who wouldnt?
    Get money for terrible parenting and a having a dumbfukk for a kid??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Very sweet.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Oh wow

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Get money for terrible parenting and a having a dumbfukk for a kid??
    No, for there being a way a kid can get to a gorilla. If its that easy Im surprised there isnt ten of these a day.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Here are the REAL parents, the ones who were supposed to be responsible for the boy.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

You guys rather have the kid dead then the ape. This is why this counry is fuced up

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

they waited 10 minutes to shoot the 400 lb gorilla??? What?

One witness, Bruce Davis, told CNN affiliate WCPO in Cincinnati that he saw the ape toss the boy "10 feet in the air, and I saw him land on his back. It was a mess."

After a 10-minute encounter, Cincinnati Zoo officials shot and killed the beloved and endangered gorilla, named Harambe. The boy was not seriously injured.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

10 minutes and masses of people gathering around the PEN agitating the gorilla. how come more video has not come out? something not right here. one 47 second clip or so??? people trying to sell to TMZ or something? must be dozens of clips

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

8 billion humans and keep multiplying.

1,000 gorillas left and very hard to breed.

One human makes a stupid mistake.

The gorilla tries to help.

Another human makes another stupid mistake and shoots the gorilla.

10 million humans try to justify the other 2 humans stupidity.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

existential gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pavy
    How many humans do we need to exterminate to live comfortably again?
    I say roughly 3 billion. If we can get back down to around 5-6 billion people, we can all spread out again and breathe.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pavy
    I say roughly 3 billion. If we can get back down to around 5-6 billion people, we can all spread out again and breathe.
    Georgia Guidestones say it needs to be less than 1 billion like 500 million or something. This is way off the topic of the zoo incident but things are going to get really interesting here in the next couple decades as robotics and advanced automated technologies take over our society and economy. There won't be enough jobs to go around for 2 billion people, much less 8+ billion. So draw your own conclusions on how that might play out. I'm ready for something to go down though and I hope it does. Shit will be like the Revolutionary, Civil and Vietnam Wars rolled into one. People will be gutting their own neighbors and family for resources, all while the elite comfortably wait it out in their bunkers and remote retreat locations. These people in the streets are losing their damn minds over petty stuff like drugs, politics, road rage etc. Imagine what they'll be like when they don't have any money or resources and literally have nothing left to lose but their life.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pavy
    Lol I think the elites want about 500 mil total on earth.

The Kraken

500mil sounds good
    Thats less than 10% of current population, closerr to 5%

Wonder if I have what it takes to make it. Best thing I have going for me is owning multiple acres of land in the Ozark mountains with river front property.

I'm probably more prepared by most, not because I believe in zombie apocalypse, but because I chose to invest in land with waterfront property years ago.

Biggest problem would be getting there.

The Kraken

Back on topic, I haven't read much but I think Jtoler touched on it based on his last post, but I think the parents have a better lawsuit against the zoo than the city does against them

Those enclosures should be 100% contained, no way in, no way out, no exceptions. That wasnt the case.

I wxpect a decent lawyer knows this and I wouldn't be surprised to hear about it soon.

Plus, wtf charges would they charge her with? She took her eyes off her child for a moment at a zoo? May as wel charge every parent.

How many of us grew up on our own? My mother never knew where I was. This helicopter parenting is sick

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tough fukkin kid. Falling 15ft and no broken bones

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Why the fukk wasn't Rumble Johnson watching his damn kid?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

On the video all you hear is the dumb fat bitch yelling "Mommy's here. I love you." Get the fukk out.

If if that was my kid down there, you can bet your ass I would've leapfrogged that fukkin fence, and been down there wrasslin that fukkin silverback motherfukker. And yes, I'm well aware that he would've killed me. But I ain't coming up without my kid. Either she makes it out....or neither of us do.

I don't play.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and Roadtrip635

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Opie is one tough son of a gun

Opie you need to come to Russia to fly cranes with Vlad - it's a lot of fun pal!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Opie is one tough son of a gun

Opie you need to come to Russia to fly cranes with Vlad - it's a lot of fun pal!

Real recognize real.

Lets set it up, Rock

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    On the video all you hear is the dumb fat bitch yelling "Mommy's here. I love you." Get the fukk out.

If if that was my kid down there, you can bet your ass I would've leapfrogged that fukkin fence, and been down there wrasslin that fukkin silverback motherfukker. And yes, I'm well aware that he would've killed me. But I ain't coming up without my kid. Either she makes it out....or neither of us do.

I don't play.
    Surprising to say, but it seems that the dumb fat bitch is smarter than you. She and her kid are alive. You are your kid would have both been killed.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Surprising to say, but it seems that the dumb fat bitch is smarter than you. She and her kid are alive. You are your kid would have both been killed.
    No, you see I was speaking in hypothetical. I wouldn't have waited to see if my kid would be helped by others as I did nothing. I realize with you being a massive libtard, doing nothing while waiting for others to do the work is the norm. But that's where we differ.

The actual main difference is that I would've never neglected my kid to the point that they had enough time to scale a fence, go thru 7 ft of dense hedge, and then fall 15 ft into a moat. Also, my child has both parents in the picture, so there would've been even more supervision.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123456 Last