BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Quote Originally Posted by MvA View Post
    Thank you again BTS,

will sent you some betpoints. Just have to find the last pick

Just follwing the last 10 games and ended up to $500. Lets break the $1000

All the best
    Mirko
    You are welcome and thank you for the betpoints.

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by BigBankz View Post
    This run is pretty spectacular. Have not been gambling for too long but have only seen something like this once, when Lakerboy hit like 20 something in a row a few years back. Keep this up, never have I had such large winning weeks until I started to tail you pretty much from the beginning. Thank you sir and hope you have a very lucrative holidays.
    You are welcome

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by Tiv23 View Post
    Checking in from Toronto, Ontario.. Thanks again BTS!! You sir are a legend.. Been riding strong with you since close to the beginning, and its been a thing of beauty. Ive been doing my money dance for a few weeks now! Said it before you are my spirit animal! Lets keep the money train rolling!!
    You are welcome

Tiv23
    Tiv23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Quote Originally Posted by Brinkstruck View Post
    are there any plays today

BTS posts his plays when he's ready Brinkstruck.. always at least an hour before game time… BOL

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Betthensweat looks like you have a big following from when I was here in the beginning. Keep it up I should have checked this thread more often.

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by -FlawlessKid View Post
    Unfortunately haven't been able to tail your plays yet, but your record is respectable and you have a nice thread going. Props for that, keep it up!
    Thank you and welcome to the thread.

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by AJisKewl View Post
    Come on man - so what if someone says something about you. Take the higher road. We need positive energy vibes only in here!!

BOL on your bets today!
    Thank you

Kongen
    waiting for that BTS bet lol!
    Kongen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    I have had plenty positive contributions and I have said nothing negative to this troll. I will reply to a post said about me 100% of the time as should any man lol even if it means other people seeing. I did not start it nor did i need that about me so i responded, simple as that. Anyone else says anything i would do the same. Everyone is tough behind a keyboard we get it but when someone calls me a POS i would prefer to break their jaw, but 100% of the time they are too scared to meet up with a 6'5" 220 pounder. Anyways i settled it so back to winners...
    Only one in here calling names is you. it IS negative the thing you bring to the table. Why dont you take it with him in a pm? If you need to be an internet hero and its not for being positive - pls do as BTS have stated. Be positive - we have a great thing going on thanks to BTS. Show some respect and treat this threat for what it deserves.

We all like to be here, its by far the most positive and giving threat in the environment of betting, at least for me. So I ask you kindly to drop the bully attitude and let us continue having a blast.

If not for me, not for BTS then at least for Jesus - because surely we have our very own christmas miracle in this threat

Tiv23

Quote Originally Posted by Kongen View Post
    Only one in here calling names is you. it IS negative the thing you bring to the table. Why dont you take it with him in a pm? If you need to be an internet hero and its not for being positive - pls do as BTS have stated. Be positive - we have a great thing going on thanks to BTS. Show some respect and treat this threat for what it deserves.

We all like to be here, its by far the most positive and giving threat in the environment of betting, at least for me. So I ask you kindly to drop the bully attitude and let us continue having a blast.

If not for me, not for BTS then at least for Jesus - because surely we have our very own christmas miracle in this threat

Don't think that its confirmed yet that BTS and Jesus are not the same person..

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Kongen View Post

Hahahah. Now that was a great post. Appreciate that Kongen. Kind words. I have brought alot more positive before alot of people even knew about this thread, thank you's, giving betpoints, etc... check the early pages. I only speak negative when someone threatens me. Has nothing to do with the thread or the picks or anything. He wrote a post, i replied. That is all. But just like all the cyber pussies out there he probably wont be back so lets continue to get this $. 🐔

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by thedeductionist View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been following this thread for a week or so, BTS I'd like to thank you for the tips, I don't bet much but I got some extra cash in my pocket thanks to you.

That being said, I'd like to reply to the quote above with a quote from an earlier post by MikeyD323, not sure how you guys missed this, i guess i just refreshed on time before he edited it out.

The post before it was edited looked like this:

I've seen a couple of your posts, but this one along with thanking BTS made me make an account here and post a reply.
    Since I already gave thanks, the only thing left to say is: You sir, are an ungrateful piece of shit.

To all the other guys, I hope you keep positive vibes in the thread and manage to overpower these kind of people, I'm sure most of us met a good number of them during our time, and they always manage to squeak through and mess it all up for everyone.

Cheers!
    Welcome to the thread, I am not exactly sure what is going on but thank you for posting this. To be consistent in what I have said in the past we try to keep things pretty nice around here so I cannot comment on how you described this guy. Thank you.

MikeyD323

Thinking Heat/Celtics Over 192 but tough card tonight. Hmm...

thedeductionist
    thedeductionist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Hahahah. Now that was a great post. Appreciate that Kongen. Kind words. I have brought alot more positive before alot of people even knew about this thread, thank you's, giving betpoints, etc... check the early pages. I only speak negative when someone threatens me. Has nothing to do with the thread or the picks or anything. He wrote a post, i replied. That is all. But just like all the cyber pussies out there he probably wont be back so lets continue to get this $. 
    Actually I'm right here, but I wasn't going to reply, since you're just confirming my statement about you with every post you write.
    Wouldn't call myself a cyber pussy since I never really post on forums, but if you want to call me one, feel free to do so.

I don't think I'm a troll, no idea what that is to be honest, I like to bet and I come here for picks for parlays, I work late hours, so I like to bet some money and watch scores while I work, nothing more to it. It was just your post that made me angry for a sec and I felt the need to say something. I've met a lot of self-centered people in my life and I think I know one when I see one.

Anyways I won't post anymore, don't want to ruin this thread for other people, you can find someone else to fight with, I'm sure it won't take long.

MikeyD323

Actually I'm right here, but I wasn't going to reply, since you're just confirming my statement about you with every post you write.
    Wouldn't call myself a cyber pussy since I never really post on forums, but if you want to call me one, feel free to do so.

I don't think I'm a troll, no idea what that is to be honest, I like to bet and I come here for picks for parlays, I work late hours, so I like to bet some money and watch scores while I work, nothing more to it. It was just your post that made me angry for a sec and I felt the need to say something. I've met a lot of self-centered people in my life and I think I know one when I see one.

Anyways I won't post anymore, don't want to ruin this thread for other people, you can find someone else to fight with, I'm sure it won't take long.
    Takes one to know one, you know what they say. That right there was your wrongdoing, made you angry and needed to say something. You decided to bring the negativity. I will gladly return a response. Anyways since you will not be posting...farewell! On to positive winning agaha 🐔

BetThenSweat

deductionist, please stay in the thread.

NCAH
    NCAH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

What's with all the negativity... this is what happens when I leave for a weekend? (Joking). Think rainbows and unicorns boys... rainbows and unicorns...
    Last edited by NCAH; 11-30-15 at 06:13 PM.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Keyboard warriors out in full force today...

tysms
    tysms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Quote Originally Posted by UnclePaulie View Post
    Hey BTS!! You are the man, I have been following this thread for the past few weeks up in Boston! Made this account to show my appreciation and say Thank You!

Hoping for another Wild Wednesday and two picks with all the Games on the Board tonight!
    Looking for a little UnclePaulie in this action where'd he go

UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

This is awesome capping BTS. One solid bet every day that you can pound. Tons of respect! Keep it coming we are all very appreciative

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

I knew at some time this was going to happen. Not pointing any fingers but, y'all need to chill. There's no need to post negative shit or call someone out. Just relax , wait for the time, thank him and give him betpoints for his work. Don't rush the man either. I'm sure he has family as well as all of you. To some who have forgotten, we are not paying for his picks. Just in case some of you got brain fart.
    Points Awarded:

Hotofomo gave boosted1205 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

BTS keep up the streak.You are on a roll my man and definately won me some $$ this past week.I got to give you some daps,well deserved

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

Let's get another win tonight guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tiv23

Hotofomo
    Hotofomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1205 View Post
    I knew at some time this was going to happen. Not pointing any fingers but, y'all need to chill. There's no need to post negative shit or call someone out. Just relax , wait for the time, thank him and give him betpoints for his work. Don't rush the man either. I'm sure he has family as well as all of you. To some who have forgotten, we are not paying for his picks. Just in case some of you got brain fart.
    Couldn't agree more.

Tiv23

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1205 View Post

A'men

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

I take issue with people that have never contributed a jot to the forum calling out a regular for being self-centered. What are you doing here? Are you not self-centered yourself? You're here for free picks, of course. Everyone wants something for nothing these days...

BetThenSweat

No game

No game, have a nice night.
    Points Awarded:

nuge11 gave BetThenSweat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

newyorkjersey gave BetThenSweat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

namegibtesschon gave BetThenSweat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bsbs247 gave BetThenSweat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Have a good night as well BTS

nuge11
    nuge11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Tough games tonight. Have a nice night BTS, see you guys tomorrow!

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Have a good night BTS, I gonna hit Bulls game over 189, really like that play

Aro
    Aro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Have a good night BTS

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    Have a good night BTS, I gonna hit Bulls game over 189, really like that play
    Im looking at over 192 on Boston/Heat. Any input?

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    Im looking at over 192 on Boston/Heat. Any input?
    I posted the same thing earlier here. I may pound it a little lightly wout BTS backing it lol.

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

Good choice, BTS. Thank you once again. Until tomorrow

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

BTS unbelievable run! I've been expecting a regression, just because from a statistical perspective they're completely normal and most of the time inevitable, however you continue to defy the odds. Deciding to not force a play shows discipline so maybe that regression won't happen after all. Hope you continue to keep rolling

bsbs247
    bsbs247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1713

BTS love your discipline. Joined to follow you. Keep it up bro!

First ... 66676869707172 ... Last