Login Search

Nba pick

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thedeductionist View Post
Hey everyone, I've been following this thread for a week or so, BTS I'd like to thank you for the tips, I don't bet much but I got some extra cash in my pocket thanks to you.

That being said, I'd like to reply to the quote above with a quote from an earlier post by MikeyD323, not sure how you guys missed this, i guess i just refreshed on time before he edited it out.

The post before it was edited looked like this:

I've seen a couple of your posts, but this one along with thanking BTS made me make an account here and post a reply.
Since I already gave thanks, the only thing left to say is: You sir, are an ungrateful piece of shit.

To all the other guys, I hope you keep positive vibes in the thread and manage to overpower these kind of people, I'm sure most of us met a good number of them during our time, and they always manage to squeak through and mess it all up for everyone.

Cheers!
Omg i am so flattered a newbie queer such as yourself took the time out to edit that post and talk about me for their 1st post. I feel special haha. Any promotion is good promotion. Noone cares about your opinion as much as yourself, remember that. I have been tailing since 5 games in so comments coming from a newborn SBR troll who heard about the thread from their moms boyfriend mean nothing to me especially. Once again, i and anyone else can post or say whatever they please. And in case you have not read any other threads yet, newb, reverse jinxing is a great way to aid a win. Just ask few pros on this thread. I live in NY, tailed the pick as usual, and was at the game last night on the Chase Bridge. Cyber wussies such as yourself who know nothing should keep their fingers under control on computers lol. Take your free $10 you bet and go to McDonalds. Cant wait for post #2 hahah

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
Omg i am so flattered a newbie queer such as yourself took the time out to edit that post and talk about me for their 1st post. I feel special haha. Any promotion is good promotion. Noone cares about your opinion as much as yourself, remember that. I have been tailing since 5 games in so comments coming from a newborn SBR troll who heard about the thread from their moms boyfriend mean nothing to me especially. Once again, i and anyone else can post or say whatever they please. And in case you have not read any other threads yet, newb, reverse jinxing is a great way to aid a win. Just ask few pros on this thread. I live in NY, tailed the pick as usual, and was at the game last night on the Chase Bridge. Cyber wussies such as yourself who know nothing should keep their fingers under control on computers lol. Take your free $10 you bet and go to McDonalds. Cant wait for post #2 hahah
Please go away if this is the type of contributions you want to have in this thread.

Looking forward to tonight's play, tons of interesting matchups! BOL.

Quote Originally Posted by bbb3 View Post
Please go away if this is the type of contributions you want to have in this thread.

Looking forward to tonight's play, tons of interesting matchups! BOL.
I have had plenty positive contributions and I have said nothing negative to this troll. I will reply to a post said about me 100% of the time as should any man lol even if it means other people seeing. I did not start it nor did i need that about me so i responded, simple as that. Anyone else says anything i would do the same. Everyone is tough behind a keyboard we get it but when someone calls me a POS i would prefer to break their jaw, but 100% of the time they are too scared to meet up with a 6'5" 220 pounder. Anyways i settled it so back to winners...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBankz View Post
This run is pretty spectacular. Have not been gambling for too long but have only seen something like this once, when Lakerboy hit like 20 something in a row a few years back. Keep this up, never have I had such large winning weeks until I started to tail you pretty much from the beginning. Thank you sir and hope you have a very lucrative holidays.
You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Tiv23 View Post
Checking in from Toronto, Ontario.. Thanks again BTS!! You sir are a legend.. Been riding strong with you since close to the beginning, and its been a thing of beauty. Ive been doing my money dance for a few weeks now! Said it before you are my spirit animal! Lets keep the money train rolling!!
You are welcome