negerkost
    negerkost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ^ I believe D2D was on a losing streak and thought it was time to back the Fuk off. Probably a good move.
    Probably a good idea you stop breathing.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by negerkost View Post
    Probably a good idea you stop breathing.
    Hey fool. I was giving him some credit for knowing when to take a break. I had a bookie tell me those exact words when I was on a losing streak. Did not intend to be negative toward D2D's run. Hope that clarifies post 3535.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 06-05-13 at 03:46 PM.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by k2ds View Post
    And you know this how?
    Just a guess

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    Just a guess
    And apparently a bad one...

Nicksweger42
    Nicksweger42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

Lol... C'mon D2D we need you boss!

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

why would a bookie ever tell you to "back the F off".. sounds like a terrible bookie. The last thing I would do if I was a bookie was tell a loser to back off. I'd be like bet up pal... you can do it

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Guy got buried and ran off. Let him be, this wasn't for him

alpinepetey
    alpinepetey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Totals (107 documented days):

838-699

+ $ 13,695.55

Play of the Day (No Change):

45 - 22

+ $6452.93

Far from buried you ungrateful prick!!

tonyrt
    tonyrt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusNZ View Post
    Thanks! I tailed these
    hahahaha nice. Find it funny that some random poster (me) can post picks for first time and someone will tail hahaha. I'd post more picks but don't want to ruin my perfect record.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Just curious, but when is the last time you posted a winner BEFORE the game started?

Never? Thought so.

Avala7ch3
    Avala7ch3's Avatar Become A Pro!

R.I.P mate...

Bawth
    Bawth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are you guys such haters? Seriously, I don't get it. Are you guys made fun of in your every day life? or did you all lose everything you have and find enjoyment when others are down.

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

D2d! D2d!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

D2D's will give it another spin. He needed a break. Smart move. A thread with over a quarter million views. Impressive following.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

D2D's will give it another spin. He needed a break. Smart move. A thread with over a quarter million views. Impressive following.

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

penguins ML
    rangers ML vs bjays

3 way parlay rockies, phillies, yankees all on the ML for +333 odds. GET IT!!!

Avala7ch3

Yea, because an idiot gambler get lucky for a while.....

Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts:
    I am 40, I live in Vancouver, BC, I am in sales and I really am new-ish to sports betting. I happened onto this board yesterday by complete fluke while looking for articles relating to actual living people that are successful sports bettors....something I still haven't found proof of.
    ...but you get excited when he risked $850 to win $100 ! Do you think it's wise? Or correct? if you check all his picks, you'll see that with coin flip you can get better result!
    There's nothing worse than excited for glory stupid gambler. Probably he spent his mortgage or will do it very soon.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Avala7ch3 View Post
    Yea, because an idiot gambler get lucky for a while.....

...but you get excited when he risked $850 to win $100 ! Do you think it's wise? Or correct? if you check all his picks, you'll see that with coin flip you can get better result!
    There's nothing worse than excited for glory stupid gambler. Probably he spent his mortgage or will do it very soon.
    Avalanche, you do realize that you are a douche ?

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

This has to be the most ignorant post in the history of SBR! You have taken stupidity to another level. As a result I actually kind of like you!

frugalgambler

Ultimately, I think this became a problem: too much publicity and pressure that comes with it. Hopefully, D2D can rebound and hopefully he can stop paying too much attention to publicity and focus on the actual capping.

Avala7ch3

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Ultimately, I think this became a problem: too much publicity and pressure that comes with it. Hopefully, D2D can rebound and hopefully he can stop paying too much attention to publicity and focus on the actual capping.
    because your life depends on that? because you are not able to put one bet by yourself?

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Avala7ch3 View Post
    because your life depends on that? because you are not able to put one bet by yourself?
    Good point, doucher, good point. I like researching my bets and D2D is one of the more intelligent/successful cappers on this site. Now, what do you bring to this site, apart from being an asshole ?

Avala7ch3

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Good point, doucher, good point. I like researching my bets and D2D is one of the more intelligent/successful cappers on this site. Now, what do you bring to this site, apart from being an asshole ?
    ok, let him hold your hand, I don't care....there was a guy like him around here last year - Roxxyfish....BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    This has to be the most ignorant post in the history of SBR! You have taken stupidity to another level. As a result I actually kind of like you!

frostie
    frostie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5663

D2D this forum needs and misses you!

Avala7ch3

Quote Originally Posted by frostie View Post
    D2D this forum needs and misses you!
    yeah, some brainless idiots really are gonna miss you....come back fkn moderfacker....
    Last edited by Avala7ch3; 06-09-13 at 03:31 PM.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Amazing, come back to this thread after several days and this waste of breath is still trolling the thread even when the poster is on break...pathetic. Can't take a hint, can't keep score, gets upset in the same thread he's trolling and now this. I thought he had his own thread to maintain? Or is it that bad he has to post in this one? So I guess I need to add "can't maintain his own thread" to the list... Something, something about East European guys taking the internet too seriously..

Oh well, hope D2D comes back before the end of the finals, would sure like to see a second opinion on some of these games.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Well boys, it has been a rough week for me personally.

I won't get too deep into the personal stuff, but I ended my long term relationship with a great girl for a couple of things that just didn't seem to be getting fixed.....did that have anything to do with my last week of poor results? Maybe, I will certainly never know. The rough thing is that I now realize how much I miss her already....and how I wish that I had done things differently. She is a great person and I feel like I blew it all to hell.

A couple of things.....

I haven't made a bet in over a week (since the last day I posted).....there is NO reason to keep betting when you aren't seeing the games right and I couldn't see the games at all.

I left to protect my sanity and to protect my bankroll. I did not look at this site ONE time, and to be honest I feel refreshed. I was TOO into it, checking it out too much, taking it too seriously.

I am obviously back....and yes that means I am taking up where I left off. The summer will probably mean a couple of plays a day for me...and unless I really like them (like tonight) the $ amounts will be very controlled.

As for the trash and the trolls, don't bother with it boys. As has been said here many times, you don't hit 200k views unless you are doing something right....and frankly I like to think that my posts, my anecdotes and some of my real life stories are part of what people liked about the thread in the first place.

I wish ALL of you the best of luck today and from here on in.

D2D

183440265-1 6/10/13 8:30pm $200.00 $204.00 Pending 6/10/13 10:10pm Reduced Baseball 907 Arizona Diamondbacks/Los Angeles Dodgers Over 6 +102* (W Miley - L must Start C Kershaw - L must Start)
    Points Awarded:

k2ds gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill_Hicks gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

XPenny gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MANIER08 gave Dollars2Donuts 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kauster gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Minnesota Niice gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bawth gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Welcome back D2. Will you have some tennis picks as well?

grim259
    grim259's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Welcome back and thank you for deciding to post your picks again. We all have been through those rough patches, it's rough. GL tonight.

2178ice
    2178ice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Welcome Back D2D! Looking Forward To Making Some Money In These Next FeW Months! Hope Everything Works Out With Your Girlfriend. Bol Bud!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Yes, as per usual there will be some tennis picks, but going to be a little cautious. In fact everything is going to be a little cautious for a little while.

A nice play tonight at +$ paid off.....so I am going to celebrate by myself and continue to right the ship tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the PMs while I was gone boys....and to those people that got all excited, or upset that I walked, if you read my last post I was just taking a few days to get things straight....it isn't easy to spend the time required when life is getting in the way. Tonight I spent almost 3 hours at the gym and I cannot believe how amazing I feel.....this next month is oging to be all about feeling better, body, mind, soul and sports-book murder.

Goodnight chums,

D2D

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

welcome back homie

the virtual legend continues

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Welcome back bro! Glad to see you back and wished that I saw that pick earlier!

keamster
    keamster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Thank you for coming back!! I'm glad I saw your pick, sweated till the 9th! Awesome! Winner winner chicken dinner!

First ... 99100101102103104105 ... Last