HockeySB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I like your card. Good luck!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by HockeySB View Post
    I like your card. Good luck!
    Thanks mate. Lets make some money today.

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Thank you Sando. I will not doubt anyone that is up 30 units. That is sizable and don't let the troll clowns get to you. We all know the followers will know better and we all should call him out on it because we know if that clown had a tread he would do horrible just like some that can't pick anything right. We all know who is good fade material.
    Thanks for the support. Much appreciated from such a long time forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    I suspect a strategy the international federation of bookies use is the refs...a few shonky calls/fouls and vegas know before the game starts say a line is -4...in reality vegas know its really -14 because the res will give 10 points free dependant on which team they've been told to help...so punters thinking value at -4 are really facing a -14 line..not saying this is the case for this game but i think thats how it works when vegas decides to step into a nba game
    I think you are getting a little bit carried away Shim? International federation of bookies? Never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AllLogicBets View Post
    With you on the Bucks Sando! I've got a good write-up on that game in my thread as well. BOL tonight!
    Indeed a great little write up, I hope you don't mind me sharing it with everyone.

This write up is courtesy of AllLogicBets.

BUCKS -4 at Hornets (-110) 2u
    These teams met once earlier this season in Milwaukee and the Bucks came out on top by 4 points. So why would I take them as 4 point favorites on the road? In that game in Milwaukee Anthony Davis was 10 for 14 shooting with 28 points and 11 rebounds and the Hornets as a team shot over 53%. I don't think the Hornets will shoot over 50% again and they will obviously be without Anthony Davis. Milwaukee has found a premiere defender in Larry Sanders this season. Two games ago he had a triple double that included 10 blocked shots and last game against Boston he had 18 points, 16 rebounds, and 5 blocks. The guy is starting to remind me of Ben Wallace in his prime but with a little scoring ability. Milwaukee is without Beno Udrih who has been terrific off the bench this season. He will be missed more then people realize while he is out with an ankle injury. However, the Bucks just got back one of the best defensive players in the league in Luc Richard Mbah Moute. Kevin Durant has said that Moute defends him better then anyone in the league which is high praise. Moute also had a nice looking jumpshot against Boston his first game back. If he has developed a jumper then he will be a huge weapon this season. Think Bruce Bowen without the 3 point shot.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

International Federation of Bookies...your right sando,i made that up...may have to lay off the foxtel movie channels for a while.

wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Good luck tonight Sando, but just wanted to make a quick comment on alllogic's write-up... bruce bowen without the 3pt shot? LOL that was his only offense... he literally set up tent, rolled out a sleeping bag, lit a campfire on the corner 3 and didn't move until it was time for defense. I don't know that this is a good comparison lol
    Points Awarded:

sando gave wguan2 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

tblues bloody spot on man..
    The troll is a joke not even worth mentioning any more boys
    3 tasty plays today feeling a sweep
    Lets cash

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Good luck Sando....wish you the best!!!

AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by wguan2 View Post
    Good luck tonight Sando, but just wanted to make a quick comment on alllogic's write-up... bruce bowen without the 3pt shot? LOL that was his only offense... he literally set up tent, rolled out a sleeping bag, lit a campfire on the corner 3 and didn't move until it was time for defense. I don't know that this is a good comparison lol
    Let me explain....

He is just as good as Bruce Bowen on defense but doesn't get the credit/recognition because he isn't on a championship caliber team. They are just completely different players on the offensive end. If Moute has developed his jump shot (from the Boston game it looks like a possibility) then he is similar to Bowen in that he can be relied on for an open look jumper. Bowen's just happened to be a corner 3 while Moute's will be a corner 2. Moute can get offensive putbacks and get crafty around the basket in his limited opportunities too. I mainly just meant to draw the comparison on the defensive side.

wguan2

Quote Originally Posted by AllLogicBets View Post
    Let me explain....

He is just as good as Bruce Bowen on defense but doesn't get the credit/recognition because he isn't on a championship caliber team. They are just completely different players on the offensive end. If Moute has developed his jump shot (from the Boston game it looks like a possibility) then he is similar to Bowen in that he can be relied on for an open look jumper. Bowen's just happened to be a corner 3 while Moute's will be a corner 2. Moute can get offensive putbacks and get crafty around the basket in his limited opportunities too. I mainly just meant to draw the comparison on the defensive side.
    Gotcha, I was mainly just teasing more than anything. I haven't particularly observed him play though so I appreciate the information. I will say that Milwaukee hasn't been the underrated team that we could count on for line values like in the past seasons. Mostly due to lineup changes. But I just remember being able to always take them as home dogs and cover more often than not. Unfortunate but I've found some other teams. Cavs in particular have been very good to me.

tysingleton34
    tysingleton34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Pistons looking good. Bucks are definitely a 2nd half time so still confident in that game. Bobcats looking good as well. Sweep??

sando

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Good luck Sando....wish you the best!!!
    Thanks brother. Are we gonna get together and figure out some picks for the UFC on Fox 5 card?

tysingleton34
    tysingleton34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Living about 45 minutes from Milwaukee my entire life this is the best post I've seen here!!!

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Sando, you hitting any games in the Big Bash?

I'm starting a thread in the other section for some Cricket action.

BTW, I followed Goat Milk again and jumped on Portland and had given up on the game. WTF happened to Charlotte in the last qtr? Game is now in OT.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The Bucks are not doing so well tonight so far. I hope it comes around.

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Portland is becoming a very big thorn in my side!!!!

wguan2

Cheers on the Detroit play buddy.

sando

Well no denying I am going through a rough patch ATM. Bobcats win would have had us in positive units no matter the result in the Bucks game (which isn't looking good), but alas being up 17 with 5 minutes remaining wasn't enough somehow. I'm gonna take a break now for the rest of the day so I can clear my head and focus on tommorows card. Still up 30+ units in the first month of the season. Even if I could average 20+ units for the next 5 months heading into the play-offs then it will be a spectacular season. My goal for this season was to be up 100 units heading into the play-offs and we are still well on track to hit that mark.

ak57
    ak57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Well no denying I am going through a rough patch ATM. Bobcats win would have had us in positive units no matter the result in the Bucks game (which isn't looking good), but alas being up 17 with 5 minutes remaining wasn't enough somehow. I'm gonna take a break now for the rest of the day so I can clear my head and focus on tommorows card. Still up 30+ units in the first month of the season. Even if I could average 20+ units for the next 5 months heading into the play-offs then it will be a spectacular season. My goal for this season was to be up 100 units heading into the play-offs and we are still well on track to hit that mark.

yes, there are gonna be rough nights, the key is to be patience. We have another 5 months to go. Its only the beginning of the marathon.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by tysingleton34 View Post
    Pistons looking good. Bucks are definitely a 2nd half time so still confident in that game. Bobcats looking good as well. Sweep??
    A jinx?
    Points Awarded:

Shoomakie gave vasilli07 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I thought we made a rule about calling games over before the end. Stop it.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2470

Is new orleans 13-0 at home the last 13 games v.s. milwaukee? I thought they said that on NBA tv...

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Is new orleans 13-0 at home the last 13 games v.s. milwaukee? I thought they said that on NBA tv...
    Yeah something like that.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Another favorite Typical of sando.. Typical of a square..

You know that Bucks suck at road games.. Line will not be -5 at game time.. It would be -3.. You really don't know shit about the nba..

Hornets +4 is the play!
    I just buried sando and it feels fukking damn good!!! Easy fukking winner.. Sando with another loser.. typical from a square..

shimeon40

INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF BOOKIES strike again...IFOB

shimeon40

Vegas to you guys.

daimoshokage

Hope sando tailed this one so he could be in positive units tonight...
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-24-14 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NBA

Bucks -4 (-110 Pinnacle) 2x LOSER

Bobcats -1 (-103 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    LOSER

Pistons -4 (-117 Pinnacle) 1.5x winner

1-2 tonight for sando.. -2 units.. and i just buried him with hornets +4..

shimeon40

Fukk Daimos living it up...gloating to the max....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

1-2 tonight for sando.. -2 units.. and i just buried him with hornets +4..
    Strip Club Special Record: 2-5?

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Strip Club Special Record: 2-5?
    you got lucky with portland and now you think you're sharp..

tblues2005

He's gloating when the guy overall is around plus 30. It isn't like the guy is minus 30. Sandos done a good job from what I see. If the other person would be up that much then I would say that's a good record too. I think diano is jealous maybe just like he is with the seer. The seer had the Skins also tonight so you will not see diano going in there and saying good job. He's that much of an idiot to do that!

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    He's gloating when the guy overall is around plus 30. It isn't like the guy is minus 30. Sandos done a good job from what I see. If the other person would be up that much then I would say that's a good record too. I think diano is jealous maybe just like he is with the seer. The seer had the Skins also tonight so you will not see diano going in there and saying good job. He's that much of an idiot to do that!
    yeah he maybe +30 units but what about the posters who just got a hold of this thread.. sando is on a fukking shitty run and he just buried them.. they are bankrupt now.. bankroll is zero... i'm just exposing how sando is a fukking fraud and should never be tailed..

funny how sando will always put the shit that he is on positive units whenever he has a disastrous day.. yeah you might.. but not the posters who just tailed your stupid ass..

tblues2005

You have said that about the seer and he has had a very good year so far. Everybody has their off weeks but overall if they do well then I give them credit. I know the seer has had a positive record all year which is good overall. You cannot deny that. He has done better on the colleges than the pros this year.

Sandi has had a good year so far I give him that. If he has done what you said later on then your right. That remains to be seen. That may change so I will be watching and that is it.

You should be targeting others that are terrible then I would totally agree like Brock and others. Then I would agree 100 percent. I never see you doing this to Brock!! Why?

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Funny thing is that daimoshokage gets few lucky fades and think he is a great capper. How about fcuk off and open your own thread. OMG we got buried. Down 2 units. End of life. Sorry but we aren't idiots who would go all in! so fuk off fagg0t

23Edler_Salo6
    23Edler_Salo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

yeah he maybe +30 units but what about the posters who just got a hold of this thread.. sando is on a fukking shitty run and he just buried them.. they are bankrupt now.. bankroll is zero... i'm just exposing how sando is a fukking fraud and should never be tailed..

funny how sando will always put the shit that he is on positive units whenever he has a disastrous day.. yeah you might.. but not the posters who just tailed your stupid ass..
    Lets do some basic arithmetic, shall we?

Sando:
    NBA YTD 80-53-6 (+35.19 Units) 60.1%

(NBA ATS/ML 60-40-4 YTD) 60%

(NBA totals 20-13-2 YTD) 60.6%

Daimoshokage on his last 11 "SCS" plays:

2-9 (minus a F%&K ton of units)

=

STFU

you're a gold mine son, you could bury the entire forum with your plays

wguan2

Why would you think people are going to be bankrupt after a short bad run? If you think that then obviously your bankroll management is shit. Relax buddy, we're all trying to make money. Even if you're on the other side, what does the negativity really provide for you?

First ... 39404142434445 ... Last