Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Haven't been around here. We are mostly full of Puerto Ricans. They just sell dope, though. Don't do the shootings, so no worries.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

i am canadian fuk all of you

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    i think we are building the wall on the wrong border....

i think it is worth another 11 billion or so to keep these angry, beedy-eyed, flappin' head canadians out of our country.....

it's worth at least 5 billion alone to keep this fukkin' canadian out of our country:

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Mexicans are some of the hardest working people out there. Very family oriented. I used to work at a credit union, knew a few Mexican business owners. They send money to family in Mexico all the time. So many Americans, both whites and blacks, mooch off the government it's sickening. Deport the bastards who are able to, but don't want to work. A lot of Americans could learn from many of the Mexicans here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Mexicans are some of the hardest working people out there. Very family oriented. I used to work at a credit union, knew a few Mexican business owners. They send money to family in Mexico all the time. So many Americans, both whites and blacks, mooch off the government it's sickening. Deport the bastards who are able to, but don't want to work. A lot of Americans could learn from many of the Mexicans here.
    Round em up and ship em out if they are here illegally.. Those jobs belong to American citizens (Mexican and Black) in the inner cities that are willing to work them that might actually pay their fair share of taxes..

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trust me op I'm in ground zero

They could deport 10k illegals here in LA co and it wouldn't even make a dent.

There are probably 100k illegals easy in the cities of Bell,south gate, bell gardens, huntingon park is a sanctuary city and i think Maywood is too and we wont even get into actual East LA or LA proper in general.

so cleaning house is probably not the right term to use.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Yeah that's the sterotype hard working but in my experience most Fat people are lazy

and Mexicans are fat in general don't take my word for it google it.

Mexicans have a get it done work mentality that some Americans don't have. i will admit that.

i used to forklift at a place that got horrible upside down freight military wooden crates that would be homemade that come apart etc etc

only dudes who stayed at that job was Mexicans because they could take the day in day out torture of dealing with the bad freight.

in other words they'll do the jobs most Americans wont do and often for less.

Also i like paying a reasonable price for produce at the market what happens when we cant pay illegals chump change to pick said vegetables?
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 02-28-17 at 08:23 AM.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Haven't been around here. We are mostly full of Puerto Ricans. They just sell dope, though. Don't do the shootings, so no worries.
    wait for it They're coming. They're working their way through the Midwest right now. They'll see you in a decade or two.

Ask Detroit and Chicago about it.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    wait for it They're coming. They're working their way through the Midwest right now. They'll see you in a decade or two. Ask Detroit and Chicago about it.
    I dig shit like this. Truth, and how martial law is just a knocking on the fukking door.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Yeah that's the sterotype hard working but in my experience most Fat people are lazy

and Mexicans are fat in general don't take my word for it google it.

Mexicans have a get it done work mentality that some Americans don't have. i will admit that.

i used to forklift at a place that got horrible upside down freight military wooden crates that would be homemade that come apart etc etc

only dudes who stayed at that job was Mexicans because they could take the day in day out torture of dealing with the bad freight.

in other words they'll do the jobs most Americans wont do and often for less.

Also i like paying a reasonable price for produce at the market what happens when we cant pay illegals chump change to pick said vegetables?
    Yes, Illegal Mexicans can be very lazy and not hard working.. That hard working stereotype is very wrong IMO...

I've hired 100's of illegals for labor work jobs years ago when I ran my repair business.. I can't tell you how many lazy Mexicans I had to let go every day and tell them not to come back.. I say for every 7 I'd find 1 worth keeping.

Yes I hired illegal Mexicans back in the day because it was easy and profitable.... Shame on me ..

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Puerto Ricans are worse than Mexicans. They do 2 things, sell drugs and join gangs. At least Mexicans will work for pennies on the dollar. Unfortunately Puerto Ricans are not deportable because Puerto Rico is kind of part of the United States. But yeah Puerto Ricans have ruined several major cities in the Northeast with drugs and gangs. At least the Puerto Rican women are better looking than the Mexican women I've seen.

First 12