DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

wow...they are cleaning house here in Southern Cal with the illegals

An owner of a repair shop (mexican) came to me to write a letter for what an upstanding ethical hardworking individual he is so that his lawyer can submit to immigration officials or judges or something. I give him stuff to repair and he's cheap albeit takes forever. He's already collected a few.
    At this rate were not going to have gardeners, cleaning ladies or home depot front gate pick ups anymore.
    Im so torn on this topic.
    One hand who will replace them labor wise? Also this economy underestimates their spending power.
    I have a retail shop and they are far less hesitant to make purchases compared to whites.
    I was quoted 1400 bucks to move furniture by "legit" movers (they are the real crooks) for a 5 miles distance. They did it for $200 and I gave an extra $100 (2 mexican men, not a single break/scratch/chip on anything, 2 story home)
    On the other hand so sick of the traffic, population, and economic burden, especially health insurance premiums that are skyrocketing because of all the free health care most receive.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

He's campaigning jobs jobs jobs, but if you get rid of the people, who's going to do the work?

Repubs say there's 20m unemployed people who have stopped looking for work 'cause there isn't any work.
    In my area, there's hiring signs at just about every location.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

can I ask how many hours the "2 Mexican men" took to move the furniture in your new 2 story home

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    but, at least it's a "dreamer" baby he's throwing the fuk out!!!!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but, at least it's a "dreamer" baby he's throwing the fuk out!!!!
    Just think, you can take back that Rosetta stone software. In a few months, you won't need to speak spanish.

Auto Donk

i was about to buy that just so i could learn enough spanish to understand what the maids in my room in cancun are saying about me behind my back.....

well, actually, directly in front of me, but u get the point.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

head em up
    move em out
    round up dem doggies

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

He's campaigning jobs jobs jobs, but if you get rid of the people, who's going to do the work?

Repubs say there's 20m unemployed people who have stopped looking for work 'cause there isn't any work.
    ya we know. You have told us a hundred times. Are you attempting to make a point by saying some hiring signs in your neighborhood is a reflection on the entire country? Because, it sure seems like you are.

And that's all I got to say about that.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

mexicans can do things

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

It's all just window dressing. Very few illegals are getting deported. Trump gets to tout his actions and the other side gets to play the victim. It's all just b.s.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Praise the Lord about time!!!!!

Mexicans can and will survive in Mexico if deported.. Not the end of the world to be deported as they could then try to come back legally if they want it bad enough.. Get a **** and come back to visit if need be..

Should have done this years ago and then we wouldn't have sanctuary cities full of crime and in need of Federal funding help..

Maybe the rich lazy mothers will have to actually parent their own kids now and do the gardening work around the house... Oh the horror!!!! Lol...

DISTROYA

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    can I ask how many hours the "2 Mexican men" took to move the furniture in your new 2 story home
    i think (it was 7 years ago) a good 5-6 hours. They fit everything like a jigsaw puzzle into a full size u-haul, I drove it, they followed, without a whim or scratch placed everything out. It was a ripleys believe it or not moment...with several delicate pieces.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ya we know. You have told us a hundred times. Are you attempting to make a point by saying some hiring signs in your neighborhood is a reflection on the entire country? Because, it sure seems like you are.

And that's all I got to say about that.
    Come on up Dwight, triple your income.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Come on up Dwight, triple your income.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

DISTROYA

Just think, you can take back that Rosetta stone software. In a few months, you won't need to speak spanish.
    Looks like Korean is the new Spanish. My local library has a huge section

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    mexicans can do things
    except go back to their country and make it great. The reasons why are obvious.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even rounding up people in Mississippi. Going nationwide nowhere to hide now. They raided several restaurants and arrested owners as well as cooks and dishwashers Wednesday afternoon. At least 55 snatched up. Sushi spots like Ichiban hit as well.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

they need to get to Ohio, easy pickings in Columbus.

and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the mexican spot I go to in one of the richest county's in the nation has illegals in the back. I know for a fact they have work crews coming in for lunch.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    they need to get to Ohio, easy pickings in Columbus.

and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the mexican spot I go to in one of the richest county's in the nation has illegals in the back. I know for a fact they have work crews coming in for lunch.
    Xenia/Lebanon........horsey country Brooks. Lot's of them groomin

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

I just remembered JJ is in Ocala working on a horse farm. If ICE shows up, he may a gonner.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ruthless... Deportation be like ...

DISTROYA

I wish their top priority would be booting extremist Muslims, regardless of their citizenship or legality status in this country. I saw footage of a march they did in Texas it made me sick

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    I wish their top priority would be booting extremist Muslims, regardless of their citizenship or legality status in this country. I saw footage of a march they did in Texas it made me sick
    I second that notion DISTROYA!!!.. That actually almost makes more sense then deporting illegal Mexicans with criminal records.. If there is evidence of any type of radical Islamic extremism going on those people should absolutely be deported to their source of origin or religious base as they constitute a real threat to American citizens..

That would be unconstitutional though unfortunately especially if they haven't committed a crime.. Can't discriminate against religion here in America even if it is radical Islam that we are talking about unfortunately.. They get put on a watch list that's all..

When our constitution was written they weren't dealing with Radical Islamism back in the day though. They may have wrote it up different otherwise... Hmmmm?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Is there some rule in Mexico or something that says these people must have 27 children? Wherever I go out I see Mexican families with like 15 children with them. penetrating ship them out of here. They are taking up space. And the dam Muslims should all be banned, they are even worse. Complete evil people. Very unfriendly also.The next time one of them gives me a dirty look I am going to spit on them. They are ugly fuckers too. That's why the women all have to wear masks in public.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Is there some rule in Mexico or something that says these people must have 27 children? Wherever I go out I see Mexican families with like 15 children with them. penetrating ship them out of here. They are taking up space. And the dam Muslims should all be banned, they are even worse. Complete evil people. Very unfriendly also.The next time one of them gives me a dirty look I am going to spit on them. They are ugly fuckers too. That's why the women all have to wear masks in public.
    You could be onto something..

Mexicans breed like rabbits and don't preach education to their kids.. Recipe for disaster, you get fat and stupid people in the end and alot of them.. The good news is most are raised with Catholic values and won't become suicide bombers..

Muslims breed like a plague upon this world and that's why the world is mostly Muslim today and full of violence.... The problem with the extreme Muslim faith is that they also don't preach normal education but instead pound the Koran and Shariah law into their brain washed kids and make them pray all day.. End result you got millions of angry young Muslims wanting to kill everyone.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-25-17 at 05:17 PM.

rkelly110

Love thy neighbor boys. (unless they do unto you, then kick their asses)

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9424

The employers will just have to pay more. I'll clean up elephant crap with a spoon if the price is right.

goatchaser
    goatchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2641

Leave our Mexicans alone.. Take all the Damn Asians you want.

DISTROYA

i am not Catholic, but isn't one of Catholicism's mantras no sex before marriage, let alone babies by the 6-pack before 18?

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9424

Quote Originally Posted by goatchaser View Post
    Leave our Mexicans alone.. Take all the Damn Asians you want.
    Don't take Asians, they're better for society than whites.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

i am not Catholic, but isn't one of Catholicism's mantras no sex before marriage, let alone babies by the 6-pack before 18?
    Yes. But Catholicisms other mantra is that people are human and inherently sinful, and the sins can be forgiven.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's why they hurry up and get married and then have 20 kids after, or they just don't practice the faith and have 20 kids anyways..

Either way the Mexicans have 20 kids that they can't afford and or send off to college to have a proper education.. So in the end you have 10 male labor workers and 10 more female baby machines... Oh and if they are too lazy or to fat they just become drug pushers and dealers for the cartels..

Deport them all I say... We want educated immigrants coming into America legally, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc... Skilled people please!!!

MAGA!!!! America has always been letting in the wrong people.. Ban everyone build the wall then that will start to make our inner cities safer.. .. If people work they won't commit violent crimes or get hooked on drugs most likely.. They sure won't have time to riot..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-25-17 at 10:04 PM.

12 Last