ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Okay, I concede..well, almost

Am I wrong about moderators and SBR in general?

I mean, when they offer help with a member's problem you would think they would take it quite serious. I haven't seen that happen as of yet and it's been 30 days to the day since OPT said he would help. He even requested personal info so he could possibly deal with that Book's boss. Okay, that story is old and I will move along.

1. A moderator volunteered to step in and offer his help a full week ago. I even gave him the same info I gave the deserted one, yet no reply back that I know of? Like I suggested, are my PM's even going out now? Seems I cannot find the history of any recent ones I sent. He also scolded the deserted one for not following up. I liked his response. Okay, I am waiting again.

2. Where is the AD on SBR? Is he not aware of the problem I have discussed for months, off and on, with this Book? A Book well know to a seemingly popular member of SBR, who more than in a mild manner, offered up high praise on this Book several months ago. Well, this member, must take some responsibility for my mess I currently have with this Book. I'd guess, probably 50% responsible and my lack of commonsense will take the other 50% blame.
    However, the initial seed was planted by this steady poster, S.O. And when I confronted him that month this past fall, he never offered to defend himself with any sense making thoughts.

3. The Book: I will not reveal this Books name at present but may have to down the road. I would rather negotiate a friendly treaty where we both will be happy and contented to move on. This, was what I thought the moderators would help with. Hmm?

4. The Book: They offered that 200% easy money match, right. But that sales talk is not unusual for any Book, yet this one seems more to have a lot more bs going for them.
    Especially, when they state they know of many members--my strong different opinion-- members of their faithful followers, quite often, are able to not only match that Mt Everest 200% match, but, are able to withdraw funds like, "Johnny be good."
    I do not believe it, or, those member's sure avoided that 200% match because that baby is loaded--I believe--far more than any Book I know of, or, I am aware of ever in my gambling days..

The kicker; if you take that 200% er, your dep money is combined with your match money, making this an almost [being conservative here] impossible probability, you will not only will ever cover the match roll, or the other, actually be eligible for a withdrawal. You will likely get very old before you ever match that 18 time rollover, or die first, trying to get to the promised land.
    Plus a few more obstacles they have in fine print that will assure you, you will be a reincarnated Eisenstein if you withdrawal any eligible funds. Let's just say they also have the usual extra difficulties thrown in. Like it wasn't already an impossible equation?

My most important beef with them? They seem to hide--how many do not--behind strict and impossible rules, no one in their right mind would try to hurdle those rollover rules if they were fully aware of them. And this: A responsible Book should make any new member aware of just how difficult this challenge will likely be. That's called being honest, just like my avatar says.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 02-09-17 at 11:06 PM.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

So why does BetPhoenix say they you are not eligible to withdraw?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    So why does BetPhoenix say they you are not eligible to withdraw?
    Wrong Book.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Wrong Book.
    I am warm though. Same as.

ABEHONEST

Morning wake up alarm!

Just a little bump to wake up the suspected parties that seem to be ignoring me and my problem.
    Now, if you're awake, I need some answers?
    My next move will be inviting a heavy hitter with lots of clout to express his experienced opinion, as to, just what the FK is going on with SBR supervision.
    They call him JJ.

If no answer from any SBR elites, then I will have to come back with another boring questionnaire.
    * And again, my PM does seem to be inactive?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Dude, Optional was at Bash in Costa Rica and is now doing a tour/traveling thru the US. Probably just bad timing. Try emailing complaint for someone else to get. Or continue to start threads wondering why guy is not stopping his vacation to deal with your issue.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

And hard reading thru your gibberish but if your complaint is you made a deposit for a 200% match/freeplay and they gave you an 18x rollover on the full deposit amount plus freeplay than you don't have much of a complaint as this is common with most books giving freeplay bonuses. Generally, whatever the rollover multiplier is applies to both the deposit and freeplay amount (some will only count it toward whatever is won from said freeplay).

ABEHONEST

Thanks but no thanks for your sarcasm.

Obviously, you are likely a suck of SBR's and I didn't ask for your silly *ss remarks. If I wanted sarcasm I would have said..."go for it."

I have had a history with this Book and for some suspicious reason, SBR moderators jump into the fire for me, and soon after, make a hasty retreat? Now, that is a question I would like answered.
    Deep South, you may skip it because I can read you like a book. And I only asked for one member to step in with an opinion. That wasn't you. Also, you no doubt have poor reading comprehension, or, the other, you are too lazy to read the "whole story?"
    Your love for Mr. OPT is well understood.

* Yep, I suppose the boring questionnaire will have to follow if I get no sensible answer from a responsible employee of SBR.

ABEHONEST

Okay, I have heard from a moderator, through my PM

Good, at least my problem with this Book will be explained to them [I hope?]. But a moderator has replied and that is better then no reply, that is for sure.
    *** Again, why are my PM's NOT going out? This must be an exercise taken by SBR?
    Never has this problem in my 10 to 13 years of being a member here. We don't want this PM thing to be looked at suspiciously. Please get it fixed so I can further plead my case or at least answer you.
    This isn't the first time I have posted this PM problem recently.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Abe

I apologize on behalf of the others

I will be scolding them and sending it up the ladder as an example of how our company is getting lax in what we were created to be.

in the mean time, send me your personal info and I'll get to work on this for you

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Abe

I apologize on behalf of the others

I will be scolding them and sending it up the ladder as an example of how our company is getting lax in what we were created to be.

in the mean time, send me your personal info and I'll get to work on this for you
    Thank you, I'll be back with you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Dude, Optional was at Bash in Costa Rica and is now doing a tour/traveling thru the US. Probably just bad timing. Try emailing complaint for someone else to get. Or continue to start threads wondering why guy is not stopping his vacation to deal with your issue.
    Nothing to do with that DS. I could have done more.

He took it over my head by abusing me publicly asking an admin to take over and help him. I guess whoever looked at it could see I was only being nice and trying to go above and beyond the reasonable for him to start with and left it as well.

Mind you, he does have PMs active and I do answer them if he wanted to know more. But he preferred to have a bitch on the forum about me not managing to get a book to refund a bonus he chose to take then attacked them mercilessly as he didn't like the totally fair conditions he failed to read... so took it to admin.

So if he thinks making yet another thread attacking me is going to get any further help he's dumber than the box of rocks he can already kick as far and as often as he likes ;-)

Optional

Here's a suggestion for ya Abe.

Grow a set and email the book and ask them yourself big boy.

No way I will ever request a book show you any goodwill as you really do not deserve it after half a dozen threads crying about this already.

It would compromise my ability to help others that do need that sort of help in the future sticking my neck out for someone who clearly does not deserve or would appreciate a goodwill gesture here.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-12-17 at 05:00 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

OPTI is as good of a guy as I have met in long time..... and I actually met a lot of very good guys recently at the Bash -- BD, Sin, FireNdaHole, Peavy, TDB, Tatddy, DS, BigDay, Booya, B-O, Wikked, Capy, Opie, The Rhino, SBR John, much of the SBR Brass, the Miami connection, Sam9Ball etc.,), but the Aussie is a class act beyond approach.... A guy who is at heart a true gentleman and the kind of guy you want as a friend....

Last thing I'd ever do is call him out.....

Come to think of it, I'd have a hard time callin' out any of the aforementioned gents.....

SBR has a lot of good people, members and brass, makin' this place what it is.....

Hell, I was very proud to wear my badass swag SBR shirt out to dinner last night at a local roadhouse bbq joint, packed to the gills.....

and that was after wearing it while crushing margaritas and the Omaha table all morning/afternoon yesterday -- felt like a true insider wearing that silky shirt!!!! part of the team!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-12-17 at 07:51 AM.

ABEHONEST

Different strokes, huh?

Hmm, OPT, sorry old chap, but your personal opinion and mine do not fit together as being perfectly honest or near to being the "whole story."
    I will comment further today or tonight and give my personal assessment of a less slanted truth than what I am seeing.
    And, yes, how would you know if my PM's were working or not? I am not a liar and I would be foolish to state they weren't working on this forum for the past week or so if they indeed were.

Like I assumed, you took our agreement too personal and have your personality, probably, doing your thinking for you, along with some, evidently, damaged pride. And I didn't fail you, you failed me initially, remember?

And I will not disagree and say you are not a very nice fellow, as a few have already said you are good guy, however, you did make the boo-boo, not me.

Optional

Sorry I could not get what you wanted to happen in a timely manner Abe. The initial delay was my fault but once you took the matter elsewhere no number of posts criticizing me was ever going to get you any sympathy or further help from me.

Just finish the bonus rollover if you can and learn from the experience now is my advice.

ABEHONEST

I'm glad you took that responsibility of agreeing it was your fault, OPT. Now, after giving you my personal info to get the info needed in order to retrieve my balance and other personal data, concerning me from that Book, you never even attempted to contact me for [what?] 3 weeks or at all?

Not one time, isn't that true? And, you never apologized for stating, falsely, that my PM's were working fine, which is not the fact at all. So, I do believe you brought all the disrespect upon yourself by first disrespecting me and the responsibility you volunteered to take on. Yes, I was really enthused and impressed by your unselfish offer. But soon as the 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 weeks went by, I lost all confidence in you and your generous offer. For anything happening afterwards that I caused for you, I am truly sorry for the embarrassment. However, you are a moderator of SBR and the offer you sincerely gave me was taken as a very serious offer, not something to just let lie there and have me wondering just what the heck what OPT thinking? I gave you the personal info and you had all the time in the world to either contact me and say, I am sorry ABE, I must put you on hold for a bit longer for I have something else going on in my life at present and will get back after the Bash and try again, or, I will have to give this responsibility to another moderator who will at least make the effort I could no longer undertake.

Something like that would have prevented all possible future harm to your pride, the very pride you have mentioned as the sole excuse for not following through with your word.
    * Meanwhile, I have mentioned this about three times, I seem not able to send PM's now for like 2 and half weeks. What's going on with that?
    I never saw this before OPT and I had this disagreement.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Am I wrong about moderators and SBR in general?

I mean, when they offer help with a member's problem you would think they would take it quite serious. I haven't seen that happen as of yet and it's been 30 days to the day since OPT said he would help. He even requested personal info so he could possibly deal with that Book's boss. Okay, that story is old and I will move along.

1. A moderator volunteered to step in and offer his help a full week ago. I even gave him the same info I gave the deserted one, yet no reply back that I know of? Like I suggested, are my PM's even going out now? Seems I cannot find the history of any recent ones I sent. He also scolded the deserted one for not following up. I liked his response. Okay, I am waiting again.

2. Where is the AD on SBR? Is he not aware of the problem I have discussed for months, off and on, with this Book? A Book well know to a seemingly popular member of SBR, who more than in a mild manner, offered up high praise on this Book several months ago. Well, this member, must take some responsibility for my mess I currently have with this Book. I'd guess, probably 50% responsible and my lack of commonsense will take the other 50% blame.
    However, the initial seed was planted by this steady poster, S.O. And when I confronted him that month this past fall, he never offered to defend himself with any sense making thoughts.

3. The Book: I will not reveal this Books name at present but may have to down the road. I would rather negotiate a friendly treaty where we both will be happy and contented to move on. This, was what I thought the moderators would help with. Hmm?

4. The Book: They offered that 200% easy money match, right. But that sales talk is not unusual for any Book, yet this one seems more to have a lot more bs going for them.
    Especially, when they state they know of many members--my strong different opinion-- members of their faithful followers, quite often, are able to not only match that Mt Everest 200% match, but, are able to withdraw funds like, "Johnny be good."
    I do not believe it, or, those member's sure avoided that 200% match because that baby is loaded--I believe--far more than any Book I know of, or, I am aware of ever in my gambling days..

The kicker; if you take that 200% er, your dep money is combined with your match money, making this an almost [being conservative here] impossible probability, you will not only will ever cover the match roll, or the other, actually be eligible for a withdrawal. You will likely get very old before you ever match that 18 time rollover, or die first, trying to get to the promised land.
    Plus a few more obstacles they have in fine print that will assure you, you will be a reincarnated Eisenstein if you withdrawal any eligible funds. Let's just say they also have the usual extra difficulties thrown in. Like it wasn't already an impossible equation?

My most important beef with them? They seem to hide--how many do not--behind strict and impossible rules, no one in their right mind would try to hurdle those rollover rules if they were fully aware of them. And this: A responsible Book should make any new member aware of just how difficult this challenge will likely be. That's called being honest, just like my avatar says.
    Abe come on man wake up the MOD's are all to busy playing poker

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Your PMs are fine. Whether or not people care to answer them is another question but you definitely have the ability to send and receive them.

Enough with the histrionics now. This 'could' be part of the reason no one takes your continuous complaints seriously. Best of luck with your bets.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Your PMs are fine. Whether or not people care to answer them is another question but you definitely have the ability to send and receive them.

Enough with the histrionics now. This 'could' be part of the reason no one takes your continuous complaints seriously. Best of luck with your bets.
    Who is Shari91 and how did he know my PM's are fine now? And my PM is now suddenly back? Wow, routine members know more about my PM's than I do?
    Strange things going on with SBR moderators and I may have to hire Inspector Clouseau to come in and investigate this whole nutty affair.
    Bottom line, no one seems to care--except any fish caught in that controversial Book's net. SBR [hello!], seems not interested in challenging that unfair 200% match come-on with the atrocious rules any gambler will have to meet.
    This is a worthy example of a SBR rated C+, Book, taking advantage of any fool stumbling into their enticing sticky web.

Now, I ask SBR to do the roll math, and please give any potential new members a warning if you see the same trap I found the hard way. After several enticing member's--I've mentioned one a few times already--gloryfied this Book back in the fall of 2016, yes, I blindly marched right in and grabed that baited hook.

Now, will SBR do that for me, or, at least an investigation to inform your members that also may have seen those enticing statements concerning this Book?

They key: Those insurmountable hurdles you must do to ever withdraw or even get close to matching that 200% roll.
    A hint: 18 X roll, combining your Dep/Match money, along with the other usual handicaps thrown in that are not that unusal, but making the whole list of difficulty something a smart gambler with not even look twice at.
    I would simply call this Book a trap for the gullible fish. Yes, I admitted already a few times, I'm one of the big fish that swam right in thos beautiful bubbly waters and explained in detail why I did.
    ABE
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 02-13-17 at 10:57 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Who is Shari91 and how did he know my PM's are fine now? And my PM is now suddenly back? Wow, routine members know more about my PM's than I do?
    Strange things going on with SBR moderators and I may have to hire Inspector Clouseau to come in and investigate this whole nutty affair.
    Bottom line, no one seems to care--except any fish caught in that controversial Book's net. SBR [hello!], seems not interested in challenging that unfair 200% match come-on with the atrocious rules any gambler will have to meet.
    This is a worthy example of a SBR rated C+, Book, taking advantage of any fool stumbling into their enticing sticky web.

Now, I ask SBR to do the roll math, and please give any potential new members a warning if you see the same trap I found the hard way. After several enticing member's--I've mentioned one a few times already--gloryfied this Book back in the fall of 2016, yes, I blindly marched right in and grabed that baited hook.

Now, will SBR do that for me, or, at least an investigation to inform your members that also may have seen those enticing statements concerning this Book?

They key: Those insurmountable hurdles you must do to ever withdraw or even get close to matching that 200% roll.
    A hint: 18 X roll, combining your Dep/Match money, along with the other usual handicaps thrown in that are not that unusal, but making the whole list of difficulty something a smart gambler with not even look twice at.
    I would simply call this Book a trap for the gullible fish. Yes, I admitted already a few times, I'm one of the big fish that swam right in thos beautiful bubbly waters and explained in detail why I did.
    ABE
    Shari is an administrator and has been a long time moderator on this board.

And you are right, nobody cares that a book attached an 18x rollover to a 200% bonus and that it encompasses both the initial deposit amount and the freeplay/match attached. The deposit plus freeplay/match calculation is standard with most of the bonus shops.

Big bonuses are tough to rollover. Is that what you are looking for?

Some of you guys act like you have never done this before.

ABEHONEST

Deep South knows all the details?

Hmm, I have serious doubts old Deep South has any clue just how difficult and near impossible it is to undertake this "particular" rollover?
    If the rollover offered by this Book is as outrageous as I see it, or even the common player would likely see it after studing all the difficulties, then, this Book needs to be called out, and, either, reprimanded, or, the better solution, ask them to, simply remove this 18 time and combo of monies that must be rolled.

They do not need the sticky ugly reputation that will come with this 200% gimmick. Being a gentleman, I think, and fair-minded as well, I will not hold grudges with this Book, however, I do want them to look again and see if they want that stigma-reputation that I see coming with this [my serious honest opinion] flawed, 200% match.
    * And a note for hardheads who complain, that, what you aked for, you need to finish and quit whining; you should be joining in the fight against "any" Book who uses deceitful tactics to gain clientele.
    Now, is this Book guilty of the above or not? That is the question?

Buffalo Nickle

It was not hard to know how this would turn out. The bonus is about the same as any other. If anything, slightly in your favor as compared to the standard bonus. You will have to bet a lot but they gave you a lot.

The bonus is so standard for this group of books that I idenified it without your even naming the book.

ABEHONEST

It was not hard to know how this would turn out. The bonus is about the same as any other. If anything, slightly in your favor as compared to the standard bonus. You will have to bet a lot but they gave you a lot.

The bonus is so standard for this group of books that I idenified it without your even naming the book.
    Good reply. I am looking for different opinions. However, are you sure you know all the details of this particular Book? I doubt very much you do and I would send you a PM [if it's now working?] and give the name. Also, I will explain to you further, as to why I strongly believe this is not a fair offer at all and should be removed.
    Yes, I understand, there are sister-Books, offerring nearly the same 200%, but this one I see no extras thrown in as I understand some have that type of bonus.
    Not able to buy points using the match funds was probably the worst hangup that caused me to regret ever joining this Book. This makes it, guessing here--50% tougher on me-- having a shot at that match.

Buffalo Nickle

Good reply. I am looking for different opinions. However, are you sure you know all the details of this particular Book? I doubt very much you do and I would send you a PM [if it's now working?] and give the name. Also, I will explain to you further, as to why I strongly believe this is not a fair offer at all and should be removed.
    Yes, I understand, there are sister-Books, offerring nearly the same 200%, but this one I see no extras thrown in as I understand some have that type of bonus.
    Not able to buy points using the match funds was probably the worst hangup that caused me to regret ever joining this Book. This makes it, guessing here--50% tougher on me-- having a shot at that match.
    Look around for a 200% bonus. They aren't handing out candy.

I have account with that group of books and have done the math on multiple bonuses of theirs. They aren't considered the best place to bet but have a fairly solid reputation. Some books give you some things. Some books don't.

If they were easy to beat, they would not be in business.

If you want your next gripe, make a few large bets and start winning and they will reduce your limits to $250. Standard operating procedure.

ABEHONEST

Look around for a 200% bonus. They aren't handing out candy.

I have account with that group of books and have done the math on multiple bonuses of theirs. They aren't considered the best place to bet but have a fairly solid reputation. Some books give you some things. Some books don't.

If they were easy to beat, they would not be in business.

If you want your next gripe, make a few large bets and start winning and they will reduce your limits to $250. Standard operating procedure.
    Well, that was another problem I "seemed" to run into with this Book. I was doing quite well with them, and then I noticed [didn't document it though] an increase in buyng points off of my deposit money. Plus, of course, like most I suppose, you are limited to a 500 play. Seems to me they used this new roadblock to further make your roll journey even more impossible. Soon after, I gave up the insurmountable challenge.
    A real questionable Book in my mind?

Buffalo Nickle

Well, that was another problem I "seemed" to run into with this Book. I was doing quite well with them, and then I noticed [didn't document it though] an increase in buyng points off of my deposit money. Plus, of course, like most I suppose, you are limited to a 500 play. Seems to me they used this new roadblock to further make your roll journey even more impossible. Soon after, I gave up the insurmountable challenge.
    A real questionable Book in my mind?
    Maybe they are not for you. They aren't for everybody. Consider it a lesson learned and stick to betting -110 with no bonus in the future.

The whole point of bonuses and rollovers is for you to lose money. You have to beat them at their own game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

I constantly play the bonuses at many different casinos. 200% (FP I assume) with 18x is pretty standard stuff, especially for a first time sign up bonus. I haven't found a book yet that doesn't disclose the rules, it's the players fault if they don't read or understand them. It ties up your money for a bit but you can get through them and take some money along the way.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I constantly play the bonuses at many different casinos. 200% (FP I assume) with 18x is pretty standard stuff, especially for a first time sign up bonus. I haven't found a book yet that doesn't disclose the rules, it's the players fault if they don't read or understand them. It ties up your money for a bit but you can get through them and take some money along the way.
    Heard the same before but I am sure like all the others, this case of mine doesn't quite fit your scenario you are seeing?

5918mike

Heard the same before but I am sure like all the others, this case of mine doesn't quite fit your scenario you are seeing?
    Perhaps it does not, I just rolled 18x at Betmania for a 100% match, $500 deposit on 1/6. The balance is $1203.

ABEHONEST

Perhaps it does not, I just rolled 18x at Betmania for a 100% match, $500 deposit on 1/6. The balance is $1203.
    Try this one on for size: A near 90,000 roll and along with some restrictions I never see at a more reputable, A-Book.
    For a 1500 Dep.

Buffalo Nickle

Try this one on for size: A near 90,000 roll and along with some restrictions I never see at a more reputable, A-Book.
    For a 1500 Dep.
    That is because an A book would never even think about giving you 200% on a $1,500 deposit.

5918mike

For a 1500 Dep.
    I'd take it and plan on 6 months to play the rollover. Could probably get it done in 4 months if I pushed it and took more risks.

ABEHONEST

I'd take it and plan on 6 months to play the rollover. Could probably get it done in 4 months if I pushed it and took more risks.
    So, hmm, you avoid any losing wagers? Fill me in, Bud, I need a friendly relationship with your picks.
    Here's an example of how poor luck gamblers, and even the ones who think they're sharp go broke: I have a play going on a team, and at post time, I took the 4 & 1|2 points. Low and behold, within seconds, I see where I could have gotton 5 points. Now, with 1 second to go in OT [yes, those sneaky little killer OT's]I am on the brink of losing by that damn old 1/2 point I didn't get. One last second freebie will do me in.
    Is this even fair?

Buffalo Nickle

So, hmm, you avoid any losing wagers? Fill me in, Bud, I need a friendly relationship with your picks.
    Here's an example of how poor luck gamblers, and even the ones who think they're sharp go broke: I have a play going on a team, and at post time, I took the 4 & 1|2 points. Low and behold, within seconds, I see where I could have gotton 5 points. Now, with 1 second to go in OT [yes, those sneaky little killer OT's]I am on the brink of losing by that damn old 1/2 point I didn't get. One last second freebie will do me in.
    Is this even fair?
    That is called a -EV bet. You cannot win with those bonus or not.

I believe you have also almost doubled your projected rollover. Should probably come in at about $54,000 because they are one of the few books that only count your free play winnings instead of the total free play.

Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 02-13-17 at 08:54 PM.

12 Last