ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    That is called a -EV bet. You cannot win with those bonus or not.

I believe you have also almost doubled your projected rollover. Should probably come in at about $54,000 because they are one of the few books that only count your free play winnings instead of the total free play.

Sorry, I am lost on what your point is, exactly? How about little more clarity?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Sorry, I am lost on what your point is, exactly? How about little more clarity?
    I don't think it would matter much. Might want to give it up and put it all on Trump 2020.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

So, hmm, you avoid any losing wagers?
    I lose plenty, I'm happy with 55-60% over the long haul. Doesn't sound like bonuses are your thing.
    Last edited by 5918mike; 02-13-17 at 09:48 PM.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I lose plenty, I'm happy with 55-60% over the long haul. Doesn't sound like bonuses are your thing.
    Hmm, Lad, my guess is you still don't get the insurmountable roll I had to meet from the gitgo? Find me a gambling soul who can match close to 90,000, and at the same time, hurdle all the roadblocks waiting[or hiding] behind the bushes?
    That is the individual I need to hear from. And, he would have to be a member of this Book.
    I still have never thanked old S.O. for his exciting enticement--I believe he made a thread solely about this Book and how much he adored them. Cough.

5918mike

Hmm, Lad, my guess is you still don't get the insurmountable roll I had to meet from the gitgo? Find me a gambling soul who can match close to 90,000, and at the same time, hurdle all the roadblocks waiting[or hiding] behind the bushes?
    That is the individual I need to hear from. And, he would have to be a member of this Book.
    I still have never thanked old S.O. for his exciting enticement--I believe he made a thread solely about this Book and how much he adored them. Cough.
    I've never had to roll 90k because I've never been allowed a $1500 deposit on a 200% bonus. I would jump on a 200% cash bonus with that roll and like I said, I would plan 4-6 months to roll it. I wouldn't generally tie that much up for a FP bonus, I usually do $500 and roll 18k-30k in a month or 2.

ABEHONEST

I've never had to roll 90k because I've never been allowed a $1500 deposit on a 200% bonus. I would jump on a 200% cash bonus with that roll and like I said, I would plan 4-6 months to roll it. I wouldn't generally tie that much up for a FP bonus, I usually do $500 and roll 18k-30k in a month or 2.
    You're juggling apples n oranges since you have no idea about the beast lurking hiding behind the curtain. The high hurdles.

5918mike

You're juggling apples n oranges since you have no idea about the beast lurking hiding behind the curtain. The high hurdles.
    What are the hurdles or beast? Good luck anyway.

ABEHONEST

What are the hurdles or beast? Good luck anyway.
    Not anything different than those cousin's of this same type of Book, I suppose? Except*, this. However, when they have a roll set at 90,000, Mike, I think you're being quite naive thinking you will bide your time and roll that sucker.
    The difference maker from those cousins--I think--is this combo of a large dep and the match money. We're talking* 4500 X 18. And I do believe, those cousins, also, offer some type of an extra bonus? I thought I heard that?

I played for 4, maybe 5 months and wagered several large wagers, like, 300 to 600. Yet, after that ton of play, one of the managers said I had 80,000 more to roll and only rolled a total 8,000.
    Maybe 79,000, but close enough to dishearten any gambler.
    I haven't seen SBR step up to the plate and question about their fairness as yet? I thought that would be the topic, not me having to pay a fee to get out of Dodge.

** Okay, while doing "my" math, I only see a 81,000 roll? So everything about this Book needs to be scrutinized, and since I have a made this serious complaint, I would think by now, I would hear something a little more compassionate concerning my demise with them?
    Maybe they aren't the innocent C+ Book, SBR, seems to apparently, believe, since I am the one SBR thinks I am the one who needs to concede and give concessions? That is what I am seeing so far.
    Please, SBR, some inside investigating of this Book I have talked about for close to 2 months or more?
    Sure, and, I could use some more open-minded member comments like something positive about my side of the story. Where are they?
    I have seen enough positives about this Book and need no more of them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

everything about this Book needs to be scrutinized, and since I have a made this serious complaint, I would think by now, I would hear something a little more compassionate concerning my demise with them?
    Maybe they aren't the innocent C+ Book, SBR, seems to apparently, believe, since I am the one SBR thinks I am the one who needs to concede and give concessions? That is what I am seeing so far.
    Please, SBR, some inside investigating of this Book I have talked about for close to 2 months or more?
    Abe... in every thread about this you have been told that the rollover and terms are normal by many many people.

Not one person has agreed with you that there is anything untoward about this offer.

Everyone who has replied has confirmed that it is normal to calculate rollover as the lesser of risk/win amount.

You keep asking if anyone thinks they could complete the rollover and several have now told you they think they could.

There are no positive comments you want as I doubt there is a single poster that agrees with you!

You are just refusing to accept that you are wrong. A 200% bonus has terms like this. They are never easy to rollover but plenty of people are willing to try.

Just because you dont like the terms does not mean this offer is unfair. Some people actually like it a lot.

Move on. You are just flogging a dead horse now.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Abe... in every thread about this you have been told that the rollover and terms are normal by many many people.

Not one person has agreed with you that there is anything untoward about this offer.

Everyone who has replied has confirmed that it is normal to calculate rollover as the lesser of risk/win amount.

You keep asking if anyone thinks they could complete the rollover and several have now told you they think they could.

There are no positive comments you want as I doubt there is a single poster that agrees with you!

You are just refusing to accept that you are wrong. A 200% bonus has terms like this. They are never easy to rollover but plenty of people are willing to try.

Just because you dont like the terms does not mean this offer is unfair. Some people actually like it a lot.

Move on. You are just flogging a dead horse now.
    You're failed me too many times to give your opinion about my wagering affairs, to be considered anything but a biased view point. And you seemed not wanting to look at the whole picture, just as you did on my very first thread, where you came in and second guessed me with your first reply. And even then, you did now know the compete story of the rollover. Thanks, but thanks, you had your chance to help--even as I gave you my personal log in info and access to this Book and all of my personal data you chose to look at, at that time.

But, what did OPT do? He disappeared for 3 weeks or more, even after I sent him 2 or 3 PM's, asking, what's the latest about my concerns about this Book and your offered help. You claimed to know the owner, or manager, personally, so why would I not question you after no reply in that long period of time?
    No, OPT waited, quite immaturely, in my opinion, until I became irritated with him and then send a more appropriate PM, wondering why this man would take this responsibility on and simply disappear in thin air?
    Oh, OPT, probably forgot about that?

Even one of your fellow moderator's stated that you were wrong and should never have left me hanging as you did.
    Meanwhile, funny, how my PM's simply disappeared about that time, also? I couldn't send out PM's for 2 weeks or more.

I will wait for a more credible moderator, and yes, one or two did reply recently.
    Last time for OPT. You are the one who made this a personal affair, not me.

First 12