itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Teaser...is this guy kin to you pal?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope not....doubt it I cant even watch that video that negro spent good money to get a confederate flag as a window curtain....omg

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    They'll come for Bugs Bunny next...

if they go hard on foghorn leghorn I say we have a problem see...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    hope not....doubt it I cant even watch that video that negro spent good money to get a confederate flag as a window curtain....omg
    even took the time to do the appeals process and seek out his right to let if fly. That took commitment.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Teaser you bammer smoking race baiting fukk. Go puff your schwag bush you phony fukk

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Teaser you bammer smoking race baiting fukk. Go puff your schwag bush you phony fukk
    How's life in the dust bowl you want me to send you some water? #escape fresno# you don't live in the bay stop repping it#full sun home crosses malawi x gg4 x forum cut its better than what you're smoking on# [IMG][/IMG]
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave teaserpleaser 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

How's life in the dust bowl you want me to send you some water? #escape fresno# you don't live in the bay stop repping it#full sun home crosses malawi x gg4 x forum cut its better than what you're smoking on# [IMG][/IMG]
    Gg4 is old. Get on the tangie and candy land you lame

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Gg4 is old. Get on the tangie and candy land you lame
    Lolz old or not it yeilds,sales,and has retarded bag appeal with the malawi and forum you can imagine the frost....hybrid not pure gg4 read my first post again.tangie is hype I like hitting people with the malawi high they don't see sativas much full sun period ...I threw out my candyland cut I got from ken out 2 +years ago it's a watered down forum cut who likes candyland over forum anyway? I'd yeild probably 1/4 of what I'll yeild if I grew candyland but you wouldn't know anything about that now would you?
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 07-02-15 at 10:25 AM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Lolz old or not it yeilds,sales,and has retarded bag appeal with the malawi and forum you can imagine the frost....hybrid not pure gg4 read my first post again.tangie is hype I like hitting people with the malawi high they don't see sativas much full sun period ...I threw out my candyland cut I got from ken out 2 +years ago it's a watered down forum cut who likes candyland over forum anyway? I'd yeild probably 1/4 of what I'll yeild if I grew candyland but you wouldn't know anything about that now would you?
    Malawi lol. Straight bammer you chiefen kid. Have fun with your fake glue grown outdoors

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

and now TV land pulled dukes of hazards lol pathetic

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Teaser...is this guy kin to you pal?

A kid who actually as he says; 'I looked into the history of the flag and came to a conclusion i support it' If more people would just start doing what this kid has done and actually open more than one history book, they'd see Civil War had more to do with Washington D.C. over-reaching into State affairs and over taxation.
    Over 100 years latter and nothing has changed except D.C. getting more and more control.
    State houses all over the country have had high level meetings about parting from D.C. and D.C. has gotten wind of these meetings and abra cadabra the White man is enslaving or refusing rights to blacks, Hell it worked the first time, D.C. says let's try it again and this is one reason why were seeing this race drum beat louder and louder. Fools will always be fools, till they decide they will not be fools any longer…….

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

good news!

they are remaking Roots that completely fabricated story they made a movie about and they're casting Morpheus to help fan the flames with a fake story about slavery.

teaserpleaser

$$$ is all I can think of why remake roots it was a classic .... daisy duke can stay even if she is wearing the rebel flag I don't care ..... in her prime of course time has not been kind to miss Bach.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

State officials start the debate tomorrow....looks like the supporters of keeping the flag are getting ready to show up
    Attached Images  

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Very little about the civil war had anything to do with slavery.
    That was such an uneducated statement. And sure enough itchypickle nominates the comment. It's exhausting teaching you people. Maybe you didn't read my previous quotes by a senator and by General Robert E. Lee, about slavery relative to the Civil War and its huge importance. So here it is again, Robert E. Lee said, “We must decide whether slavery shall be extinguished by our enemies and the slaves be used against us, or use them ourselves.” Note the words "whether slavery shall be extinguished by our enemies."

Here's a quote from John S. Mosby, Confederate army cavalry battalion commander, "People must be judged by the standard of their own age. If it was right to own slaves as property it was right to fight for it. The South went to war on account of slavery. South Carolina went to war - as she said in her Secession proclamation..." Speaking of secession proclamations, here's a statement from South Carolina's causes of secession, "A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery."

Louisiana didn't have an Ordinance of Secession but sent a spokesman to Texas Secession Convention. He said, "Louisiana looks to the formation of a Southern confederacy to preserve the blessings of African slavery. ...and they are both [Louisiana and Texas] so deeply interested in African slavery that it may be said to be absolutely necessary to their existence and is the keystone to the arch of their prosperity. ...The people of the slaveholding States are bound together by the same necessity and determination to preserve African slavery."

And the last one I will provide is from Texas
    ' causes of secession which stated, "the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, ... while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding states."

And last quote by John S. Mosby,
    Confederate battalion commander, "I always understood that we went to War on account of the thing we quarreled with the North about. I never heard of any other cause of quarrel than slavery."

...And South Carolina just voted to have the flag removed. 94-20 was the vote
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

NAACP has announced that they are now going to vote on whether they will lift their 15 year ban on South Carolina. I'm sure South Carolina is totally relieved now.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Good riddance to the confederate flag from the SC capitol.

teaserpleaser

Amen....a great day for murrika!!! And its people. Proud of them finally growing up and moving into modern day.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 07-10-15 at 02:31 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

I guess because I'm not from the south but have lived there seems like an excuse to keep the flag from the outside looking in.
    I don't know many Southerners, but I respect them and their heritage.

I suggest you limit yourself to one gay pride parade per month.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Yep! We will never see another news story about racism again. Koombaya baby! If only this flag had been taken down a month earlier. That kid would have never shot people at that church if they had taken it down sooner. Gimme a damn break! I believe the flag should come down, but only for the reason that the Confederates lost the war 150 years ago. This doesn't stop the real problem. A government and media that are dedicated to continually dividing us to just make news stories, and continual dependence to looking toward them for answers.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Racism no longer exists!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

It's absurd, they shouldn't take it down.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

It's done boys. The flag is down. Hope everyone is happy. Cool ceremony.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I don't care about it .
    See, that's where you are wrong.
    a) You made a thread about it on a gambling message board of all places.
    and
    b) The thread title contains the words "Stupid Confederate Flag"

Cut the shit, you ain't fooling any one.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Flag down.

Now we need to work on Golds Gym

after that, we will end racism.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

It's only been flying over the capital for 40 or so years, so although I'm for it flying proudly, it's not the end of the world. But the next steps taken by those bent on erasing confederate history is about as low as it gets,

In Memphis On Tuesday, the Memphis City Council unanimously approved a resolution to move the remains of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife from the former Forrest Memorial Park. What's next the Washing ton monument he owned slaves.

This has been going on in South Africa but that's understandable in a country that
    whites are outnumbered 4 to 1, but in the US, what's going on.

Black students celebrated the fall of a statue of British colonialist Cecil Rhodes at the University of Cape Town Thursday, as some white groups protested what they see as threats to their heritage.

Cheers went up as a crane removed the huge bronze statue from its plinth at South Africa's oldest university after a month of student demonstrations against a perceived symbol of historical white oppression.

The university, which is regularly ranked as the best on the continent, was built on land donated by Rhodes, university council, which voted to remove Rhodes after accepting that his statue made black university students uncomfortable on campus.

The colonial period of Africa marked the high point of prosperity and civilization for that continent--nothing but economic regression, escalating violence and infrastructure decay since then.

Brace yourselves, more of the same is coming!

First 123