View Poll Results: Which Girl Would You Choose?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 28 Year Old

17 36.96%
  • 33 Year Old

29 63.04%
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If You Could Choose... Which Girl Would You Go Out With This Weekend?

Update in a few...

TheMoneyShot

The 28 year old is about 5'10'' doesn't really have her career organized. Bubbly personality. Quick witted. Fun to talk too. A little flaky. She said she's willing to drive an hour and a half to see me.

Or this 33 year old. Who's about 5'3'' and works as a RN. Makes a great income. Told me she's very excited to go out this weekend. Actually asked me out on Saturday. She lives about an hour from me and said she's willing to drive the entire distance. She doesn't text a lot... she claims she's always busy.

Just give me a few opinions on who you would take out... and who looks easy enough to score with? I have my own feelings on this... but naturally... I'd like to hear everyone's opinion.

Djohns04
    Djohns04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

#1 looks easiest although if they're willing to drive 1hr+ then I wouldn't even take easyness into consideration, you're already golden. I also would have guessed first chick was the 33 yr old and #2 was the 28 year old. I think i was slightly more attracted to #2 until i saw her kid in the back seat assuming it's hers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

You should have asked which one is 28 and which one is 33. I think most would have got it wrong.

Don't like flaky and do like "doesn't text a lot".

Buts thats me.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Neither

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Appetizer A and Appetizer B don't seem enticing. You should elect for the combo platter.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Bang the 28 yr old and don't get commited in anything long term.I liked the second one until I seen the kid in back seat,deal breaker.Shes wanting a commited relationship.
    JMO,
    Fieldy

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Why do you give a shit about their career if you're just looking to smash? You're getting soft Money Shotter. First you send a lovey dovey text message right after meeting some chick that blew you off, now you care about their careers.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, I fukking hate this guy so much.

OK, I don't truly hate Money. It's just my own disappointment in myself combined with things like bitterness, jealousy, etc.

Still waiting on you to give me that script/playbook I can use on women, Money. It would be nice to finally approach a girl with an idea of what to say instead of wanting to throw up or pass out ... Sort of hoping I could end my dateless drought soon at the very least.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

The 28 year old looks 40.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Nail 'em both. You only live once.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Well if looks aren't that important to u, then either one.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

just by looking at your most recent experience with flaky young broads, I say go with a 33 yo who's got her shit together

bol pal!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

33 year old if that isn't her kid. If it's her kid then I'd go with the 28 year old then.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Nail 'em both. You only live once.
    Exactly!!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The 28 year old is about 5'10'' doesn't really have her career organized. Bubbly personality. Quick witted. Fun to talk too. A little flaky. She said she's willing to drive an hour and a half to see me.

Or this 33 year old. Who's about 5'3'' and works as a RN. Makes a great income. Told me she's very excited to go out this weekend. Actually asked me out on Saturday. She lives about an hour from me and said she's willing to drive the entire distance. She doesn't text a lot... she claims she's always busy.

Just give me a few opinions on who you would take out... and who looks easy enough to score with? I have my own feelings on this... but naturally... I'd like to hear everyone's opinion.

....both of them!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I voted for the 28 year old,she has abit of a MILF look to her.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

The 33 Y/O without question.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

RN ftw. Nurses are used to the body and the fluids that go along with it...tell her to bring the purple nitrile exam gloves

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

The "28 year old" is hotter, but I doubt she is 28.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Man, I fukking hate this guy so much.

OK, I don't truly hate Money. It's just my own disappointment in myself combined with things like bitterness, jealousy, etc.

Still waiting on you to give me that script/playbook I can use on women, Money. It would be nice to finally approach a girl with an idea of what to say instead of wanting to throw up or pass out ... Sort of hoping I could end my dateless drought soon at the very least.
    Just pull a George Costanza. Do and say the exact opposite of whatever you want to do or say and the ladies will flock.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    RN ftw. Nurses are used to the body and the fluids that go along with it...tell her to bring the purple nitrile exam gloves
    and a Foley

Good times!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    Just pull a George Costanza. Do and say the exact opposite of whatever you want to do or say and the ladies will flock.

Do you think I should apply this to all areas of life or just when dealing with women? Costanza did everything the opposite way, right?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Do you think I should apply this to all areas of life or just when dealing with women? Costanza did everything the opposite way, right?
    Costanza ended up killing himself by stepping in front of an oncoming train. It worked for him. You should try it.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

The ages look flip flopped

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

33yr old...
    its her kid his eyes are similar even if closed...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    its her kid his eyes are similar even if closed...
    Cashews has a very good point

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Go with the 28 y/o on Friday and the 33 y/o Saturday

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

The "28" year old is not 28. Try 38

The "busy" 33 year old already has a bf

My opinion, nail the 33 year old first. Guessing she just wants a side piece. The "28" year old is probably more desperate and will be there next week

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

im 6 feet even but girls 5 10 I really dont like the short one looks good but ask about std's

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I like the 33 year old better. For one thing her pics are closer and better lit, she's not afraid to get right up in the camera and still looks good.

TheMoneyShot

Appreciate all the posts fellas.

I had a phone conversation with the 28 year old today. Very nice voice. Hot voice. Oddly enough... a younger sounding voice. Makes me suspicious if this if even her or not? She said I don't know why you doubt me? I'm a fun loving girl. I just want a good guy for once. Every time I meet up with a guy he whips out his Johnson while we're making out and I don't like that.

I was taking a sip of water when she said this over the phone and I bust out LAUGHING SO HARD!!! I said... what did you just say? What do guys do? She goes... they unzip there pants or shorts or whatever and they just pull it out. I said they do? She goes... that's why I like you... you haven't made a sexual comment yet. You never said one word about my big chest. (I'm saying to myself... jesus... this girl is flirting with herself right now.) I said well... I try to be a professional guy. No need to talk like that over a phone.

The girl was all over the place with the conversation. Oddly enough she wasn't boring. It was very humorous. The issue is... I can't find her FB page. Nothing matches up that she has said. She talks about her mom telling her what to do all the time. Yes, she still lives at home. Her father has passed away. She goes... I just try to obey what my mom says. Does a 28 year old say this??? And if she's playing a game with me... isn't this the dumbest thing you could say to someone? As of right now... I can't confirm who she is... she did say if you don't believe me... we can get on Skype.

As for the 33 year old. Yes, she has kids. I'm sure there is another guy involved. Which is cool to me. Because she told me... I'm going out with you Saturday because my friends have things to do. I said cool. lol I'm not going overboard with her... or plan on spending tons of $ on her. I have a backup plan to get laid... and I should have her on stand by. Clearly the 33 year old is going to come across cocky. She makes great money. Decent looks. She's looking for a guy to kiss that ass.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

am i the only one who thinks the 33 year old looks younger?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A I just want a good guy for once. Every time I meet up with a guy he whips out his Johnson while we're making out and I don't like that.

She goes... they unzip there pants or shorts or whatever and they just pull it out.
    this shit is very disturbing to say the least

Even though both of them are not my type, but if I had to pick, I would steer clear from a "wanna be 28 year old" and just bang the nurse once and then be done with it.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    this shit is very disturbing to say the least

Even though both of them are not my type, but if I had to pick, I would steer clear from a "wanna be 28 year old" and just bang the nurse once and then be done with it.
    What's really disturbing is she said the exact word "Johnson" verbally. Never heard a girl say that before. Her voice is pretty hot to be honest.

I'm going to try and get her on Skype. She's the one who said... if you don't believe me... I'll get on Skype. So I just sent her a text and told her let's get on Skype. She keeps on blowing it off and talking about other things.

This girl... has more air in her head than a balloon. Not kidding. She's like a walking time bomb. Is there any hot girl on POF without issues? Damn. Not one person doesn't have an issue!

123 Last