View Poll Results: Which Girl Would You Choose?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 28 Year Old

17 36.96%
  • 33 Year Old

29 63.04%
    raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

damn near every broad over 25 these days has a kid... it just comes with the territory and is almost a definite for broads over 30 on dating sites... its not optimal, but its the way shit works these days... waddayado

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

pick the one with the hawt sister

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

the first girl should be easier to bang. The 2nd girl would prolly be more worth the time you are going to spend

but wtf do we really know, all we have seen is pictures. Bust a nut in their asses and move on with your life broski

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I'd go for the 33 year old. 5'10 is just too tall for me being 5'9". And I'm married to a nurse. She has never had a problem getting a job, gets offers all the time to leave her current employment.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

bigger wins this matchup...

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Definitely what you can call a good problem

Way to go Money

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Th major boobs prettier face most alluring personality wins outright here no question..her lady parts should be treated like they belong to Lady Diana and rogered roundly by ast least the Guards Brigade...

neme999
    neme999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

33 years old look younger..

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

pass

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

think which ever you chose you'll get what your after money

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account View Post

Th major boobs prettier face most alluring personality wins outright here no question..her lady parts should be treated like they belong to Lady Diana and rogered roundly by ast least the Guards Brigade...
    I agree. Girl is a total mystery. She has an excuse for everything though. We'll be texting and then all of a sudden she'll text the next morning and say... Oh! I'm sorry! I feel asleep. It sounds so fake! But, is this girl mentally confused? Challenged? Here are some of the weird things she texts. No girl does this... over and over and over...

"I'm exhausted and sore *giggles* and smell like donuts. How are you feeling?"

"*blushes* you're handsome"

"Aww *giggles*"

"*bites lip*"

"I'm so sorry *smiles* I was frosting a cake"

"Morning sunshine *smiles* as Borat would say Very Nice, Very Nice"

"*bites lip* are you on break?"

What's with the *smiles* *bites lip*???? She writes that in almost every single text? I thought it was just the way she did things to start out texting...but she won't stop? She also claims she's nearly 100% German Girl.

Here is the photos she sent this morning....

Now the 33 year old is being extremely cool now. Texting quicker. I use to always have to start the texting conversation... now she sent me a text this morning. Which was odd. First time doing that. Maybe she's excited about tomorrow? We're suppose to meet up around 3 or 4pm unless something changes.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Commence plowing the field ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigballa

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I don't understand the dilemma and why you can't jam both.
    Makes no sense other than for forum entertainment.
    Anyone who says they wouldn't fukk either of them is a liar.
    Nothing wrong with banging 6's and 7's. It's not like you're marrying them.
    Can you imagine some of the pig wives some of these fat slobs on SBR have anyways?
    That's what I would love to see.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave BennyBigNuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Lives with parents? Pass.
    Has kids? Pass.

Neither is the answer.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

tsm, she rolls with android... that def. earns her pts.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Can you imagine some of the pig wives some of these fat slobs on SBR have anyways?
    This...As usual, Benny gets it!...

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Sup BBN! I don't even know who or what the 28 year old is??? She loves to talk on the phone. She sounds about 24ish. Just came up with an excuse not to drive this weekend. No biggy. She just said she can't talk on the phone because her phone only says 7% of battery life left... and mysteriously she has a battery problem. Why do women think we're this stupid for? I want to know where this girl got this other woman's photos? Clearly that woman has to be early 30's. Who is it then? Nice ! Unreal . Why are more girls pretending to be someone else on POF now? Their lives must be boring?

I just have a small request to the gambling gods above. I'm meeting with the 33 year old at a sports bar/restaurant around 4pm on Saturday. Gambling gods... could you please... please let me win Georgia Tech +8 at 12PM noon. Game should be over at 3pm... and I need this win for my 2 team parlay. Start my Saturday off right man! Come on! Don't F with me! And might as well let my other plays win too! Make me a night.... I will never forget! I want to party like a Rockstar with this 33 year old! Nothing but smiles!!!

2 Team Parlay Georgia Tech +8 & Mississippi State +10 Risking 500

And Michigan -3.5 To Win 550

I want that feeling!!! Come on you BIIIIITTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Come through!!!!!!!! And true!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Sup BBN! I don't even know who or what the 28 year old is??? She loves to talk on the phone. She sounds about 24ish. Just came up with an excuse not to drive this weekend. No biggy. She just said she can't talk on the phone because her phone only says 7% of battery life left... and mysteriously she has a battery problem. Why do women think we're this stupid for? I want to know where this girl got this other woman's photos? Clearly that woman has to be early 30's. Who is it then? Nice ! Unreal . Why are more girls pretending to be someone else on POF now? Their lives must be boring?

I just have a small request to the gambling gods above. I'm meeting with the 33 year old at a sports bar/restaurant around 4pm on Saturday. Gambling gods... could you please... please let me win Georgia Tech +8 at 12PM noon. Game should be over at 3pm... and I need this win for my 2 team parlay. Start my Saturday off right man! Come on! Don't F with me! And might as well let my other plays win too! Make me a night.... I will never forget! I want to party like a Rockstar with this 33 year old! Nothing but smiles!!!

2 Team Parlay Georgia Tech +8 & Mississippi State +10 Risking 500

And Michigan -3.5 To Win 550

I want that feeling!!! Come on you BIIIIITTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Come through!!!!!!!! And true!!!!!!!!!

Two team parlays pay out 2.6 to 1...you should be risking $500 to win $1300 or something like that!...not 550!...unless you are doing a nickel on each game straight up against the spread.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Two team parlays pay out 2.6 to 1...you should be risking $500 to win $1300 or something like that!...not 550!...unless you are doing a nickel on each game straight up against the spread.
    Georgia Tech game with Mississippi State will get me around 1300 (2 Team Parlay)

Michigan is a (Straight Wager)

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

1st girl looks easiest to bang but the 33 year old looks better in bed.

I'm not crazy about either of them but, yeah, YOLO baby.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Living vicariously through you tonite...hope ur having better luck than me.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

I want to know where this girl got this other woman's photos?

cant you put her pictures into a picture search thing like them fools on that catfish show?? woulda thought thats how you roll anyway to weed out the fakes???? all the best money on the wagers and the lady

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The 28 year old is about 5'10'' doesn't really have her career organized. Bubbly personality. Quick witted. Fun to talk too. A little flaky. She said she's willing to drive an hour and a half to see me.

Or this 33 year old. Who's about 5'3'' and works as a RN. Makes a great income. Told me she's very excited to go out this weekend. Actually asked me out on Saturday. She lives about an hour from me and said she's willing to drive the entire distance. She doesn't text a lot... she claims she's always busy.

Just give me a few opinions on who you would take out... and who looks easy enough to score with? I have my own feelings on this... but naturally... I'd like to hear everyone's opinion.
    these are 2 seperate chicks???

they look identical

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Bear put your glasses on

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

28 year old does not look 28

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, they look like the same person. So I guess we know you're type. Go for the chick who is willing to work for it aka drive to meet up.

TheMoneyShot

Well Michigan fukked me. Fuk them. Fuk Hoke. Fuk Him good. That Fat piece of sh#$!!!!

Date went well. Almost too good. Scary. There was no way she was giving it up tonight. There was just no way. She's a 2nd 3rd or 4th date kind of girl. I will say this though... I think she was waiting for me to kiss her all night. We ended the date... and I was in her car. It was raining like crazy here... and she was closest to the door. So she drove me to my car. I tried to stall every minute... hoping she would stay... and get a hotel. Or just do something else??? Ain't happening. So, I just leaned in for a kiss... and she quickly was ready... and after like 5 seconds into it... the girl was moaning. I was like... oh sssshhhhhiiiiiit. Girl is an absolute amazing kisser! Girl wasn't chewing any gum... or any breath mints... any of that... and her breath was like... crystal clean. Unreal. I was like.... are you sure you want to go? We can do something else. She was like... I'm tired. But the "tired" code was.... there's no way you're getting any on the 1st date. Which was cool. So I'm home.... horny as hell... trying to find any girl to bang. She was like... oh... we're seeing each other very soon! Very soon! I hate that. I want to bang you now!!! Right now!!! I don't have time for date 2. Oh well.

And I know I'm going to get sh#$ for wearing the same shirt. F U guys! Ain't my fault that every time I go out... my laundry isn't done. And I wear the same shirt. The date was from 4pm to 8:15pm. Sh#$ ain't right. You shouldn't have anything end at 8:15pm on a Saturday night. That's gay as sh@#!! Might just go to the bar.

And the 28 year old sent this photo... this morning... I have no clue.... wtf this is all about???

And thank you gambling gods for letting me win my parlay!!! Thank you... thank you... thank you!!!

Awwwwww fuk you!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

redking gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

Next time Money!!!!

NorthForty
    NorthForty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

The 33 year old will be fun. Lucky bastard!
    Do it!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need to quit answering texts from the "28" year old. She's boring.

TheMoneyShot

So anyways... I'm back from the bar. Check the video out. And while I'm doing this video.... the 28 year old sends me this photo I requested. I said... Put the initials "TMS and a $ sign" for of course me... TheMoneyShot. She goes ok. I will. She doesn't text for 2 hours... and then finally sends this photo. I can't tell if it was photoshopped or whatever? But the 28 year old sent it. She goes... "Do you believe me now???" I swear... guys.... I just want to f her mouth. For real. This girl is so DENSE... you just want to forcefully f her brains out. Man... she is inconsistent as fuk. Girl must be smoking some good sh#$ for real.

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

TheMoneyShot

Trying to work this 28 year old over. Slowly she's sending me some images... not a bad body at all... look how she holds her phone??? Is it upside down?

Da Manster!

Trying to work this 28 year old over. Slowly she's sending me some images... not a bad body at all... look how she holds her phone??? Is it upside down?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me too, Manster. Me too ...

(Sigh)

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

hope her gash does not stink !!!!

First 123 Last