allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    That ...my friends.... is were you are wrong....

SportsGuy... u going to handle this the right way or not y0
    drop the info fidel cant be any more embarrassing than the burials everyone is laying on him

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Where did he copy from? I called this bitch out years ago...

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Where did he copy from? I called this bitch out years ago...
    here is the link he copied from http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0164883&page=1

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

So the majority of ppl seem to think he isnt the original author because it was posted on another forum over a year

before he posted it here...

want to firstly say that im gone from bashing this fella (unless provoked) ((lord knows he can be a shithead))

But anyways... if you wrote that original first post up at another forum

and did not get the responses you hoped for ... or was not quite

over what had you upset initially.... whats so hard to believe about

someone posting that same story on another message board

a year or so later still not being over what troubled him in the first place.....

plus... wouldnt it make sense that you would just copy and paste your long first post instead of re-writing

it all out again ? ..... and then go from there?

Read his replies in this Hubby thread a bit closer on the first couple pages ...

you can feel the rawness in his responses.

either way you choose to look at it ... this whole mess is chaotically embarrassing for SBR AND mankind.

IM a bit upset about him being uptight in the PM he sent me back ... so there is this below.

Good luck with this feller you guys.

fleshlight.jpg

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

So the majority of ppl seem to think he isnt the original author because it was posted on another forum over a year

before he posted it here...

want to firstly say that im gone from bashing this fella (unless provoked) ((lord knows he can be a shithead))

But anyways... if you wrote that original first post up at another forum

and did not get the responses you hoped for ... or was not quite

over what had you upset initially.... whats so hard to believe about

someone posting that same story on another message board

a year or so later still not being over what troubled him in the first place.....

plus... wouldnt it make sense that you would just copy and paste your long first post instead of re-writing

it all out again ? ..... and then go from there?

Read his replies in this Hubby thread a bit closer on the first couple pages ...

you can feel the rawness in his responses.

either way you choose to look at it ... this whole mess is chaotically embarrassing for SBR AND mankind.

IM a bit upset about him being uptight in the PM he sent me back ... so there is this below.

Good luck with this feller you guys.
    if he wrote the original he would have never disappeared. once he didnt come back i knew he copied and pasted it and tried to play it off on his own. also if he did write the original she must have really messed up his head because there is no reason to rehash it over a year later

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    if he wrote the original he would have never disappeared. once he didnt come back i knew he copied and pasted it and tried to play it off on his own. also if he did write the original she must have really messed up his head because there is no reason to rehash it over a year later

The key is in his posts I think.
    That was the whole reason I was fukkin with the guy is cause
    I feel he did write that then he deserves to be fukked with.
    Really... you couldnt see him be embarrassed for typing the same thing
    on 2 message boards and someone catching him up on it.
    Did you go back and read his posts in this thread a bit closer
    There would be plenty of reason to post this shit again... cuz if this girl broke
    his heart enough for it to be written in the first place.... it very easily could be still bugging him and
    he could of hoped for the answers or comfort that he did not find at the weightlifting forum .
    Jealousy can be a motha fukka...people are capable of way more crazier things then this.
    But after its all said and done his attitude is poor anyways and he refuses
    to even acknowledge the situation ... rather if he wrote it on 2 boards
    lookin for certain answers or he copied it he is forever marked a
    lame for his actions... and his continued trifling actions after the fact.
    He is too damn stupid to realize that the only reason everyone is hating on him
    is cuz he wont man up and explain himself. Its only a internet message board and all...
    but that does not mean that certain things should not have to be explained..
    and his ordeal here def is deserving and odd enough for the OP to come back and explain himself a bit
    Outside of that.... dude dont even seem worth the time honestly

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You're writing an awful amount of psychobabble because of internet copypaste.

Besides, everything on the internet is not true. I seriously cannot understand how you can read that story, and just at some level, take it at face value. I mean what the hell, do you just read things like "...then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her...", completely take them as truth without even considering the most obvious option, which is that someone is really trying to slander someone else?

Fidel_CashFlow

?

Just because parts of a story can be exaggerated does not mean there is no truth to it whatsoever.

90% of conversations involve stretching the truth or heightening the story in some way to elicit more substance

People do this daily in real life as well. All im tryin to say is I would not instantly write off that this was not really him .

Chill out...my version takes nothing away from your finding on him .... its just my opinion .

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure it's very often that outside the internet, you meet up with a liar telling a story about someone else, yet claiming it as his own. Then the said liar tells a story about football team gangbangs. Fully understanding the person is a liar and as he is telling you a story that isn't his and showing you pictures that aren't his, you think to yourself "Parts of this must be true".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQfD68rqQW4

Shame the reverse image search doesn't find copies, I'd love to get someone in deep shit for this

Fidel_CashFlow

fair enough man. I was using what I said as an example not a direct fact.

My point was.... it originated somewhere.... could just as easily

be this fella doing it twice as it was the regular person sayin it once

whatever it is NYSportsGuy is ashamed of it so much that it has made him have a psychological regression .

Wont even admit the thread(or both threads ever happened ).

I have seen people lie and do a lot worse on a girl then just she banged

the football team .... when jealousy comes into play.

Someone wrote this. And the person that did is super jealous and cant get over that chick.

Thats what had me pissed. No reason to drag the whole family through the dirt. Make up lies and so forth

Combine that with NYSportsguy's face

along with his attitude and it had me pretty pissed in general .

In all fairness...you also cannot say you know without a doubt

that he isnt the author and the person who cant get over this chick.

Points argue for both sides.... IronSheik .. if we take this discrepancy to court lets hold the trial in Florida

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

fidel thats what annoyed me from the very beginning if you read my posts before the bodybuilding story came to light.

he was very disrespectful towards a family and a child. i have 3 children of my own and if i heard or saw someone disrespecting them there would be a serious problem. im not a tough guy by any means but without question there would be a tire iron or bat across someone's skull.

what also annoyed me was he was killing this chick like everyone doesnt have a past with skeletons in their closet. what was he thinking about ruining this family if this story was true. thats what annoys me.

i wont let this go i will keep going at him because he thinks he is better than people.
    the truth is that he is a punk kid who couldnt get laid in a whore house.
    he is a fraud.
    id like to have a loser leaves sbr handicapping contest but he wouldnt be man enough to keep his word.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

:

Combine that with NYSportsguy's face

:
    somebody put a fish hook in that fa99ot's mouth what a ugly penetrate i wonder how many times ppl broke that jaw

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread is unreal.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I've seen these photos in adverts somewhere?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    You're writing an awful amount of psychobabble because of internet copypaste.

Besides, everything on the internet is not true. I seriously cannot understand how you can read that story, and just at some level, take it at face value. I mean what the hell, do you just read things like "...then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her...", completely take them as truth without even considering the most obvious option, which is that someone is really trying to slander someone else?
    ha yeah absolutely right, shows how retarded most of people on SBR are!

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha yeah absolutely right, shows how retarded most of people on SBR are!

there is a difference from angered exaggeration to calm and rational thoughts

.. especially in words thrown out by someone who is in a fit of jealousy .

Do you think I really thought he meant a whole football team.

Someone that is jealous can easily distort the chick that dumped him sleeping with 3 guys on football

team as "being the whole team" . I think this dude is lame enough to of wrote this shit. Plus I have read

NYSPORTSGUYS post in other threads and he mentions some shit about weightlifting. So it is not ludacris to assume

that he could belong to the original weightlifting website that it was posted on .

Relax b4 u try to diss on other people over their opinion on a topic that no one can figure out in the first place.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what's the verdict here?

Fidel_CashFlow

Verdict :

Love Is Pain

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

So I met this girl 4 years ago in college. Thought she was pretty cute and had a rocking body, and we started boning on the reg. The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it, and this act partially ruined any trust I would ever have for girls. Anyway, the next day she adds me on Facebook and I send a message to the guy because I felt bad. He then insults me and says something to the effect of "Ashley would never **** an ugly piece of **** like you", so my remorse vanished.

Anyways, she then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her. They eventually break up, and she becomes preggers. Well this last weekend I saw on my news feed that she had gotten married, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. At one point I had 20+ nudes of her, but my hard drive crashed a few years ago and I lost them all. Sad day. She doesn't have the best face, but it gets the job done. Unfortunately she was mostly a dead fish in bed. She has since gained 20ish pounds. Pics of the proud new couple:

Should I inform the husband?

Points Awarded:

smokenjoke gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    So what's the verdict here?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

addsa

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

So I met this girl 4 years ago in college. Thought she was pretty cute and had a rocking body, and we started boning on the reg. The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it, and this act partially ruined any trust I would ever have for girls. Anyway, the next day she adds me on Facebook and I send a message to the guy because I felt bad. He then insults me and says something to the effect of "Ashley would never **** an ugly piece of **** like you", so my remorse vanished.

Anyways, she then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her. They eventually break up, and she becomes preggers. Well this last weekend I saw on my news feed that she had gotten married, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. At one point I had 20+ nudes of her, but my hard drive crashed a few years ago and I lost them all. Sad day. She doesn't have the best face, but it gets the job done. Unfortunately she was mostly a dead fish in bed. She has since gained 20ish pounds. Pics of the proud new couple:

Should I inform the husband?
    What they didn't tell you was the guy in the photo was Rob Gronkowski. Now he left the bitch, he bulked up, and he gets his aggression out by trucking black guys on the field.

http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nf...i-20121114.jpg

I'm waiting to receive my POTM award now.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    What they didn't tell you was the guy in the photo was Rob Gronkowski. Now he left the bitch, he bulked up, and he gets his aggression out by trucking black guys on the field.

http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nf...i-20121114.jpg

I'm waiting to receive my POTM award now.
    two-half-man-sin-jake_post.jpg

Looks more like Jake from Two and a Half

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

fidel(alias Iwin from covers toolbag) calling out another asshole
    ironic

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    fidel(alias Iwin from covers toolbag) calling out another asshole
    ironic

not really an alias. That word is usually described someone who has multiple log ins on the same site.

How does me having a name on another site at some point make me an alias here?

Btw . You had a name on covers.... but you were banned on it.

Thats the difference between me and you .

Im here because I walked away on my own .... you were forced out on covers.

Nice to hear from you again though

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

how is your motel night job at the desk Iwin
    I envy you

Fidel_CashFlow

not too shabby. This site makes the nights go by a lot quicker

Spanks. I bet if you threw out 3 football picks for next week you would win at least 2 of them

come over and hang out sometime with the Ridahs y0.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/B3D7319EDF62523D

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i will share my thoughts...

first of all damn man she really let her self go...

but 2nd just let them be man..its not your place. They look happy together and that dude doesnt look like the type that would have many options.

Hey man atleast she puts out. Is it better to have a wife that doesnt cheat but rarely ever lets you hit it???

i know some posters can vouch for a wife like that. most married men only have sex 1-3 times a week if their lucky.

I bet she can suck a mean dick.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

So thread summary....Nysportsguy posted some beat shit from body building forum

What a sad fuk

Stupid Persian

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    So thread summary....Nysportsguy posted some beat shit from body building forum

What a sad fuk

Stupid Persian

First ... 3456789 ... Last