1. #1
    griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-11
    Posts: 3,591
    Betpoints: 133

    posting this thread from church

    Next I'm logging on to bet islands mobile. Undressing all the women with my eyes.

    Going to hell boys and I like it

  2. #2
    baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,691

    this thread is only a win b/c of your cool avatar

  3. #3
    Smoke
    smokersports.com
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 41,644
    Betpoints: 1062

    Don't do it grizzly!

  4. #4
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,690
    Betpoints: 60

    Happy Easter. Lol. Yes your going to hell.

  5. #5
    griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-11
    Posts: 3,591
    Betpoints: 133

    Mom just asked me to put phone away. I will cause a scene if I have to.

  6. #6
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,790
    Betpoints: 703

    going to church with your mother on easter -ev
    but way to turn it into a +ev by posting

    if you snuck in a flask, even better
    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 2/9/2016

    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 2/8/2016

    375pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 2/3/2016

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/01/2016

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 1/25/2016


  7. #7
    Bubbajoe
    Bubbajoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-12
    Posts: 15

    Cool story bro

  8. #8
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 20,726
    Betpoints: 104

    Grizzled......10 points if you post a vid of you stealing from the offering plate.

    Make it happen, pal.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 3/10/2015

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  9. #9
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1806

    i bet griz still holds his moms hand when crossing the street

  10. #10
    DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 3,702
    Betpoints: 1177

    griz I was about 21 when that fantasy ended. lol

  11. #11
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,069
    Betpoints: 106

    Your going to hell anyway for even stepping foot into a Church... Anybody that believes in a fictional character like Jesus Christ is going straight to hell.

  12. #12
    ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 1982

    illini i enjoyed posting under your handle today

  13. #13
    ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 1982

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Grizzled......10 points if you post a vid of you stealing from the offering plate.

    Make it happen, pal.

  14. #14
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,790
    Betpoints: 703

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Your going to hell anyway for even stepping foot into a Church... Anybody that believes in a fictional character like Jesus Christ is going straight to hell.
    then i suppose my kids are going to hell because they believe in santa claus and the easter bunny?

    i'm pretty sure every single one of us at one point in our life believed in a fictional character
    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 2/9/2016

    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 2/8/2016

    375pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 2/3/2016

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/01/2016

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 1/25/2016


  15. #15
    Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 4,331
    Betpoints: 54

    I feel like I am going to hell for pulling this thread up to read it...

  16. #16
    RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-10
    Posts: 7,022
    Betpoints: 79

    Griz, my viewpoint on this is that if you're not gonna pay attention in Church, just don't go pal.
    Not trying to bash you at all, just don't feel like you're doing God a favor by going to church.

    For real though, good luck in the Biggest Loser. You're a good dude.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/22/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/21/2015


  17. #17
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 20,726
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    then i suppose my kids are going to hell because they believe in santa claus and the easter bunny?
    i'm pretty sure every single one of us at one point in our life believed in a fictional character

    Don't worry about this guy, Mikey. He posts things like that after having just gotten off a double shift tending bar at a little dive in San Fran. This isn't the future he saw for himself, but it is what it is.

    When you combine his low wage earnings with his bulbous, hobbit-shaped head........well, let's just say your chances for getting laid aren't looking very promising.

    All of this adds up to a guy that's simply beaten down by life. We should really pity the poor bastard. I know I do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, and ZetaPsi808

    $30
    Charity
    donation 3/10/2015

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  18. #18
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 217,813
    Betpoints: 1742

    Church is ok

    Its not for everyone

    I just used to get ticked when little kids cried and made noises

    I yelled at this 3 year old when I was trying to listen to a sermon

    Lets say a big argument ensued with her family

    I got kicked out and the kid stayed

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  19. #19
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,718
    Betpoints: 2624

    Church is a business.. takes in billions of dollars a year and pays no taxes

  20. #20
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 35,702
    Betpoints: 16704

    Thread is great!

    $30
    Charity
    donation 10/13/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 6/23/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 2/20/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 2/19/2015

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2015


  21. #21
    Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-09
    Posts: 6,293
    Betpoints: 278

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Church is ok

    Its not for everyone

    I just used to get ticked when little kids cried and made noises

    I yelled at this 3 year old when I was trying to listen to a sermon

    Lets say a big argument ensued with her family

    I got kicked out and the kid stayed

  22. #22
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 217,813
    Betpoints: 1742

    Did anyone use to go to church and light candles praying for winners??

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  23. #23
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 35,702
    Betpoints: 16704

    Yes, Angels today! Pound.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 10/13/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 6/23/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 2/20/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 2/19/2015

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2015


  24. #24
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,069
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Don't worry about this guy, Mikey. He posts things like that after having just gotten off a double shift tending bar at a little dive in San Fran. This isn't the future he saw for himself, but it is what it is.

    When you combine his low wage earnings with his bulbous, hobbit-shaped head........well, let's just say your chances for getting laid aren't looking very promising.

    All of this adds up to a guy that's simply beaten down by life. We should really pity the poor bastard. I know I do.
    Go worry about your whore of a wife that cheated on you with your best friend. You know nothing whatsoever about me. I don't even live in SF anymore, I am in Israel and waiting for the next tornado to take out you and your loved ones.... I hope a huge tornado comes and destroys you and everything you care about. You are going straight to hell for believing in Christ and staying with such a whore of a wife that cheats left and right on you. You are a sad existence for a human being.

  25. #25
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,373
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Don't worry about this guy, Mikey. He posts things like that after having just gotten off a double shift tending bar at a little dive in San Fran. This isn't the future he saw for himself, but it is what it is.

    When you combine his low wage earnings with his bulbous, hobbit-shaped head........well, let's just say your chances for getting laid aren't looking very promising.

    All of this adds up to a guy that's simply beaten down by life. We should really pity the poor bastard. I know I do.
    This post has obvious merit to it, but I nominated it for one reason.............."bulbous"

  26. #26
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,373
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Go worry about your whore of a wife that cheated on you with your best friend. You know nothing whatsoever about me. I don't even live in SF anymore, I am in Israel and waiting for the next tornado to take out you and your loved ones.... I hope a huge tornado comes and destroys you and everything you care about. You are going straight to hell for believing in Christ and staying with such a whore of a wife that cheats left and right on you. You are a sad existence for a human being.
    Quiet down Frodo

  27. #27
    griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-11
    Posts: 3,591
    Betpoints: 133

    illini didnt make enough tips at the fukkin bar so he had to move out of his pad in SF

  28. #28
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,373
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    illini didnt make enough tips at the fukkin bar so he had to move out of his pad in SF



  29. #29
    Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 4,806
    Betpoints: 4108


  30. #30
    Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 396
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Don't worry about this guy, Mikey. He posts things like that after having just gotten off a double shift tending bar at a little dive in San Fran. This isn't the future he saw for himself, but it is what it is.

    When you combine his low wage earnings with his bulbous, hobbit-shaped head........well, let's just say your chances for getting laid aren't looking very promising.

    All of this adds up to a guy that's simply beaten down by life. We should really pity the poor bastard. I know I do.

Top