Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

waves, you lying sack of shit.....

just admit what a trolling angle shooting p o shit that you are, maybe you'd get more respect if you just owned it......

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I didn't see his latest post 12 minutes before my post. Anyway,I DO NOT know that your lying ass has 1140
    POS, your blindness is no excuse for your ignorance.

I already posted proof of my 1140 asswipe...Are you tying to say Bite is lying about my total? TUES May 26th results: spider -- 60pts (700...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves, you lying sack of shit.....

just admit what a trolling angle shooting p o shit that you are, maybe you'd get more respect if you just owned it......
    How about "owning" the 5k you stiffed, when I kicked your ass on the felt last year. Pay your loans stiffy (including the 5k you'll owe Yisman), now take a hike & play in your flood waters. You won't be missed.

Auto Donk

you didn't kick anything last year. if id known ur delusional ass thought you had a contest with me (and u knew u were slo rolling my ass), i would have confirmed it with you and then proceeded to kick you ass like I am this year.....

as usual, wussywaves, GO FUK YOURSELF........

PS.... watch the 3 pm and 7 pm's registration closely, gayboy, as i hear they may not fill up, and u can jump in last second again and try to compete against fewer players! Damn, you are such a gaping hole.........

bobbywaves

if id known ur delusional ass thought you had a contest with me (and u knew u were slo rolling my ass), i would have confirmed it with you
    Talk about delusional, you offered the wager. So the confirmation comes from me, not you dumbass. I clearly confirmed your offer here: new low even for S Bullshit R...........

Then you stiffed, as that's what pussies do.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Catching Bobo in all sorts of lies in this thread

bobbywaves

Catching Bobo in all sorts of lies in this thread
    Name one lie, where's your facts to prove your ignorant statement?

Coming from POS, who's a proven liar/cheater & was banned for it.

Auto Donk

dumbass waves.... you know u did what you always do, put conditions on shit, changed terms, dodged, ducked, etc.... I saw your bullshit qualification/angle shooting and FLAT OUT REJECTION OF MY 12:00 MIDNIGHT CUT OFF TIME, and said "fuk you" without even reading or acting further....

midnight as he cutoff was important, as my wife and I, and my pet chimp,were going to toast me dustin' your ass as the New Year rang in.... YOU REJECTED THAT TERM AND INSERTED ANOTHER, AND I NEVER F'N ACCEPTED that term b/c I wasn't interested in whatever bullshit you were trying to pull...

you have never shown any acceptance of your counter offer!

so again, fuk off........

or PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE OF ME HAVING EVER ACCEPTED YOUR CHANGED TERM ON THE CUTOFF OF THE CHALLENGE:

YOU CAN'T PUSSY, AS IT DOESN'T EXIST!

next time don't be such a pompous prick that always has to have the last word, tweaking and trying to change some term to angle shoot a little harder..... JUST SAY "I ACCEPT".... HAD YOUR STUPID ASS DONE THAT HERE INSTEAD OF CHANGING THE DEC 31 12 MIDNIGHT CUTOFF, YOU would have had a challenge

and of course, IDA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IN IT just as i'm doing this year, you pathetic fuk!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-28-15 at 02:12 PM.

bobbywaves

Donkey knows it wasn't a changed term. It was confirming the obvious, that the 11pm ET tourney counts on New Years Eve, since tourney concludes next day after midnight. Even though chances were extremely high our challenge wouldn't be decided on last day, as I proved by kicked Donkey's ass by 5k+ pts.

But that's what sleazy unethical lawyers do. They look for any minor loophole they can, to avoid accepting responsibility for their actions or clients actions.

Auto Donk

sleazy whoremongering angleshooting 18thHoleScamming non-english-speaking-puta fckin' conman calling out a "sleazy unethical" lawyer... how nice

and no dumbass, under my offer, which you rejected by countering, the results of that day's trny, the 31st, would have to be in by midnight.... no exceptions, no clarifications, simply put the results of the 11 pm trny would not count. And u, despite being a stupid dumbass, knew that the 11 pm trny wouldn't be over in time.... but your dumbass -- who could have played earlier on nye, had to reject my offer just so you could try to prove a point and have the last word..... that point wasn't acceptable to me, and you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT show any evidence that I ever accepted that changed in terms...

so, numbnuts, you didn't beat anybody by 5k..... hard to claim victory against someone who's not even in competition with you.....

plus, fukweed, you knew a mere month later -- after your counteroffer -- that I wasn't in any such competition with you, as I corrected your misperception the first time you had the balls to mention any alleged competition with me.....

so, like your only friends back at St. Dickweed's High School in Metuchen, who were imaginary, you had an imaginary in-your-own-mind competition with me.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-28-15 at 03:55 PM.

bobbywaves

simply put the results of the 11 pm trny would not count. And u, despite being a stupid dumbass, knew that the 11 pm trny wouldn't be over in time.
    Why wouldn't the 11pm tourney on 12/31 count in an annual challenge, when it starts on 12/31? Of course it counts. I clarified it counts since 11pm ET tourney's always conclude the next day, & knew an unethical asshole like yourself would pull this shit.

If you has a problem with my clarification, you would have spoke up in your post the very next day, in the same thread. Instead this unethical piece of shit Donkey waits until a month later, when I'm totally kicking his ass with an insurmountable lead.

I'll still get my 5k albeit from Yisman, since you're a broke dikk stiff who couldn't afford to post up.

Auto Donk

because a year end challenge ends at midnight on nye, dumbfck....... get off your gayass ass and play one of the four earlier trnies you pathetic fck....... you just had to be a dick about it, and I said "fuk you".... never accepted that stupid ass shit u dumb fck....... just saw more typical waves duckjing and dodging...... if i had accpeted that, youda found some other slippery way not to accept, as you had done the 30 or so prior times...........

and stpid fck, i posted the next day on somehting ujrelated to your stupid shit, prior to even reading your dumbass modification/counter..... so fuk off as usual you pathetic fuk...... ps..... you weren't kickin' my ass by any unsurmountable lead when i clarified for your stupid ass that we didn't have any competition......

your "imaginary" lead didn't amass until nov/december, when you were programmed to win, and came from 2k behind tdb to pass him; your lead was hardly "insurmountable" with three months to go when I clarified for your stupid ass that we didn't have any fckin' contest going.........

ps... Yisman will laff his ass off at u if you grovel for pts based on an imaginary contest you apparently ran, and continued to run for three to four more months even after I clarified for you that it didn't exist, in your own feeble whoremongering, angleshooting, scamming 18th Hole fraudulent Rico Violating Mind......

and i'm owning your ass this year, punk, so Yisman won't be paying you a penny in your precious betpoints for this year's challenge, which actually does exist, and therefore the reason i'm kicking your ass...... you'll be forking 5k over to me, dumbass........

sucks to be you when there is an actual contest against someone who's owning you........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-28-15 at 05:04 PM.

bobbywaves

because a year end challenge ends at midnight on nye
    Can't end when a tourney is in progress, obviously ends when 11pm ET tourney is over.

never accepted
    You weren't required to accept jackass, as you made the offer. It was only up to me to accept or decline. I clearly accepted, so you're clearly a stiffing douchebag.

Yisman will laff his ass off at u if you grovel for pts based on an imaginary contest you apparently ran
    Yis wasn't on the hook last year dumbass. I accepted your credit wager last year, not realizing you're a stiffing douchebag. I quickly learned you can't be trusted with credit wagers, so Yis is on the hook this year. Since he financially backed a broke dikk Donkey, who can't afford to post up his own bets.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

seat for sale 11pm

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

11pm sold out i got a seat

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

whys the poker foruum so dead today were is everyone?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

And I am SURE that bobbywaves will follow up my post with at least 10 more replies in this thread, 90% of them lies of course as usual

Of course he couldn't resist from posting in this thread!! What a penetrating loser bobby is!! He might post more than 20 times in this thread

bobbywaves

Of course he couldn't resist from posting in this thread
    Correct, can't resist burying you & Donkey.

Auto Donk

face it, waves was molested at this dump of a catholic high school in Metuchen, NJ..... what can you expect from someone with this pathetic background.....

ps, waves, you need to pay up the pts you lost to me on your idiotic bet about my posts being "saloon'ed." you lost that bet too

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Name one lie, where's your facts to prove your ignorant statement?

Coming from POS, who's a proven liar/cheater & was banned for it.
    Hilarious how you demand facts, yet ignore them when they're presented

Love how you pretend to lose on purpose, ignore people ahead of you on leaderboards...yet the second you pass even one person you were "losing on purpose" to, you can't wait to brag about it

bobbywaves

waves, you need to pay up the pts you lost to me on your idiotic bet about my posts being "saloon'ed." you lost that bet too
    You had many ignorant threads saloon'ed. This is factual Donkey, not speculation.

Not possible to have a bet, when I don't accept credit wagers from a proven stiff like yourself.

Now if you weren't such a broke dikk pussy, you could have accepted my saloon'ed wager by posting up.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Hilarious how you demand facts, yet ignore them when they're presented

Love how you pretend to lose on purpose, ignore people ahead of you on leaderboards...yet the second you pass even one person you were "losing on purpose" to, you can't wait to brag about it
    Trolling Tripe obviously still butt hurt losing 29k to Waves. Time heals all wounds Tripe, you'll forget all about the humiliation you suffered come 2020.

Triple_D_Bet

Trolling Tripe obviously still butt hurt losing 29k to Waves. Time heals all wounds Tripe, you'll forget all about the humiliation you suffered come 2020.
    Shrug, it's water under the bridge to me; nobody needs any more proof of how mediocre you are at playing cards, at least not when you constantly confirm it. I doubt you'll ever forget the one time you were able to win at something though, especially not when you bring it up constantly in an effort to deflect when you get called out on your ignorance and lies

Sadly, time doesn't heal idiocy...you're stuck like this unless you try to improve yourself. Since you prefer to stay in your own imaginary world, don't see that happening either

bobbywaves

Shrug, it's water under the bridge to me
    Your actions & words say otherwise.

Sadly, time doesn't heal idiocy
    Very unfortunate for the forum in that case. You'll continue to troll my posts/threads, as you won't be healed any time soon.

Auto Donk

You had many ignorant threads saloon'ed. This is factual Donkey, not speculation.

Not possible to have a bet, when I don't accept credit wagers from a proven stiff like yourself.

Now if you weren't such a broke dikk pussy, you could have accepted my saloon'ed wager by posting up.
    prove it pussy.......... you cant
    shut the fk up
    pay up u deadbeat lying loser..... "factual" my ass, cckscker
    give me permission to post your photos, bdf...... ur skuzzy home and your "$&#^boy of the year" photo you're so proud off....

you can't even find 5 allegedly salooned threads, u lying sack of shit

Auto Donk

i already did accept it you lying sack of shit......... repost it here and i'll have the pts up posted with a third party faster than you can suck a cck at a glory hole........ and that's VERY DAMN FAST...........

bobbywaves

You're right, I can't prove it. But unfortunately for you any moderator can prove it, as they were the ones to saloon your ignorant threads.

Now post up for wager, you broke dikk pussy.

Auto Donk

You're right, I can't prove it. But unfortunately for you any moderator can prove it, as they were the ones to saloon your ignorant threads.

Now post up for wager, you broke dikk pussy.
    put up the specifics of your idiotic bet, and I will.... get ready to pay; and absolutely we'll have a mod verify the number....... according to you, it must be at least 50 since I joined the site!

name your number, pussy!!!!!!!!

NOW, EVERYBODY, WATCH PUSSYBOYWAVES CRAWFISH LIKE A MO FO..........

bobbywaves

put up the specifics of your idiotic bet, and I will.
    The specifics of bet are simple. I'll risk up to 42K offering you generous +204 odds, that you have more threads saloon'ed than me.

Now go solicit another loan broke dikk & post up.

Triple_D_Bet

Your actions & words say otherwise.

Very unfortunate for the forum in that case. You'll continue to troll my posts/threads, as you won't be healed any time soon.
    Not so much...only one of us keeps bringing it up time after time after time, and it ain't me

Out of your replies, perhaps the only thing dumber than "drrrr I won a contest once drrr" is "drr no ur that thing you called me lolz". A shame you didn't decide to hire a writer instead of a hooker...although I have to imagine the hooker could probably come up with better material too

The specifics of bet are simple. I'll risk up to 42K offering you generous +204 odds, that you have more threads saloon'ed than me.

Now go solicit another loan broke dikk & post up.
    Oh look, another "large bet" that tries to bet on something that's not being contested

Auto Donk

no pussy, you said some bullshit about a huge number of my threads getting salooned..... back it up, pussy, pick a number........

you never said any bullshit about "more than ur fahgitty ass", so dickweed, you have 1 i must have 2?

quit crawfishing, pussy....... you said almost all of mine....... pick a fckin' number u fckin' degenerate whoremongering scam artist........

WATCH HIM BACKPEDDLE

Auto Donk

pull up your original thread, dckweed, where you piped off about it.......... u backpeddling, crawfishing, whoremongering scamming lowlife........

bobbywaves

No way for me to know how many of your ignorant threads were saloon'ed, only a mod would know exact number.

I know you have more than me, because you create ignorant threads & I don't.

I'll back that up with 42k pts, now solicit another loan broke dikk & post up.

bobbywaves

Not so much...only one of us keeps bringing it up time after time after time, and it ain't me.
    Of course it's not you....why would you want to bring up the fact I beat you by 2k+, taking you for 29k?

Instead, you make other ignorant statements how I lack basic poker skills. Now these ignorant posts of yours will have unpleasant consequences unfortunately, as I'll obviously reply reminding you the results of our annual challenge.

Hint: If you were humbled by your beating like 99% would be, Waves stays quiet.

Triple_D_Bet

Of course it's not you....why would you want to bring up the fact I beat you by 2k+, taking you for 29k?

Instead, you make other ignorant statements how I lack basic poker skills. Now these ignorant posts of yours will have unpleasant consequences unfortunately, as I'll obviously reply reminding you the results of our annual challenge.

Hint: If you were humbled by your beating like 99% would be, Waves stays quiet.
    The fact that you keep mentioning your sole poker win as proof of your grasp of poker skills is proof all right, just not the kind you think. By all means, keep talking...every time you open your mouth to be thoroughly wrong or to quote something out of context, only one of us looks dumber, and it's not me

First 123 Last