bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Hrm, can't be that; these same folks who "value their time" and won't play non-overlay weekend tourneys can be found playing weekend freerolls religiously, which take just as much time. Clearly they can't be concerned about their time if they're willing to spend the same amount for less of a chance at winning; the primary concern must be that it doesn't cost any points
    Probably because freerolls have an obvious overlay, like dailies. The point you can't grasp, Waves doesn't waste his valuable time with non-overlay tourney's.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

He won't be around long lol

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

welcome aboard and good luck.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Welcome Douglas!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Welcome Douglas!!
    i stil can't get the term "douche canoe" out of my mind.....

I think I need help....

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doug, you another Mod from the prison island?

Doug, do you get wet when ex cons and prison inmates post in the forum? Seems to be an Australian type thing.

Doug, how exactly is your job description worded?

Doug, if SBR directs you to create multiple handles and ghost away to drive post counts are up for it?

Doug, what's the ceiling for a Mod such as yourself?

Doug, do you take orders from LostProfits?

Doug, you gonna donate the number to go pro? Ok, I hear ya, I wouldn't either.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i stil can't get the term "douche canoe" out of my mind.....

I think I need help....
    Whats a douche canoe

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14548

Welcome Dougie

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So what are ones "qualifications" to become a poker mod at this fine establishment?

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    isn't "biteme"'s brother named doug? at least now it's official.........

and doug, watch the id named "lowly fuccktard", as given the number of times he's sucked out on me of late on the river after getting it in way behind, and the 10x chip stacks he's been sportin' (ie, ten times greater than anyone else's at the table), he's clearly up to no good...... the other day he had like 2800 chips at a 1-2 or 2-4 table, with the next biggest stack only 175 or so.... fuckker's clearly got somehting figured out, superuser wise....... good luck and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

AD, resident donk
    Poster Auto Donk, I have RIG BEATING strategies that I can TEACH you AS well ! Don't just STARE IN ENVY at my 10x chip stacks - PILE UP the chips yourSELF! The DATA I have studied indicates QUITE A FEW strong trends in the RNG - and especially in pots FOR all the chips or in hands with BIG POCKET pairs. I've also DISCOVERED some new timing TRICKS with the NOW LEGENDARY Shift Key - correct shift key deployment IN an all in on the flop/turn can GUARANTEE a favorable card on THE RIVER ( I utilized this maneuver in the LAST HAND we competed IN - I summoned a DIRTY RIVER JACK with a shift key sequence AFTER getting in my Ace-Jack in against YOUR turned two pair ON a Jack high BOARD)! Auto DONK, quit stressing over SUCKOUTS and learn the WAYS of the RIG - it's the ONLY CHANCE you have in a rigged game filled with super USERS like B*teMe*SA*Do*, Triple*D*Be*, and OTHER SBR shills ( Asteriks * used to protect the identity of the alleged cheaters). I will start POSTING TIPS on getting the EDGE on the RIG again soon - FIRST THINGS FIRST however. I am currently WORKING ON a massive SUPER USER EXPOSE that my team and I have been suspicious about for quite some time - THE DATA are being compiled and THE EVIDENCE are being gathered - SHOCKING details to come in a new thread soon.

Also, greetings Doug! I am HOPEFUL a new MODERATOR isn't just a TOOL for "the man" to come down on THOSE OF US making the RIG work for US - but I have FAITH that your true MOTIVE is to aid the SBR POKER Community ! Mine is as well - As we shall SEE when the RESULTS of my superuser investigation are finally UNVEILED!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, Auto Donk, and BeerDog99

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    it's the ONLY CHANCE you have in a rigged game filled with super USERS like B*teMe*SA*Do*, Triple*D*Be*, and OTHER SBR shills ( Asteriks * used to protect the identity of the alleged cheaters).!
    alleged?
    ... you're a funny guy, homie.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Welcome, Douglas. I wish you the best. 90% of the people who play the freerolls are degenerates and their mouths match it. It's not a job I would want, but good luck. Oh btw, I'm one of those 90%.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    Poster Auto Donk, I have RIG BEATING strategies that I can TEACH you AS well ! Don't just STARE IN ENVY at my 10x chip stacks - PILE UP the chips yourSELF! The DATA I have studied indicates QUITE A FEW strong trends in the RNG - and especially in pots FOR all the chips or in hands with BIG POCKET pairs. I've also DISCOVERED some new timing TRICKS with the NOW LEGENDARY Shift Key - correct shift key deployment IN an all in on the flop/turn can GUARANTEE a favorable card on THE RIVER ( I utilized this maneuver in the LAST HAND we competed IN - I summoned a DIRTY RIVER JACK with a shift key sequence AFTER getting in my Ace-Jack in against YOUR turned two pair ON a Jack high BOARD)! Auto DONK, quit stressing over SUCKOUTS and learn the WAYS of the RIG - it's the ONLY CHANCE you have in a rigged game filled with super USERS like B*teMe*SA*Do*, Triple*D*Be*, and OTHER SBR shills ( Asteriks * used to protect the identity of the alleged cheaters). I will start POSTING TIPS on getting the EDGE on the RIG again soon - FIRST THINGS FIRST however. I am currently WORKING ON a massive SUPER USER EXPOSE that my team and I have been suspicious about for quite some time - THE DATA are being compiled and THE EVIDENCE are being gathered - SHOCKING details to come in a new thread soon.

Also, greetings Doug! I am HOPEFUL a new MODERATOR isn't just a TOOL for "the man" to come down on THOSE OF US making the RIG work for US - but I have FAITH that your true MOTIVE is to aid the SBR POKER Community ! Mine is as well - As we shall SEE when the RESULTS of my superuser investigation are finally UNVEILED!
    And here I thought Billy Mays was dead...... Son of a bitch!!!

Auto Donk

yep......... lowly oaftard's true identity revealed..........

after putting as much research into determining Lowly Oaftard's true identity as he put into his "RIG" analysis, I have uncovered oafy's true identity....... His writing style (yelling every other word or so with such zest) reminded me of someone, presumed dead, who used to accompany me during my late night jerk sessions while watching USA network at 3 a.m. Yep, the inflection of the yells is spot on, and corresponds exactly with Oafy's writing style......

and then I pulled a photo of the suspect, and it was a dead give a way..... the guy in the photo below has thumbs that are oh so strong -- from manipulating shift keys, space bars, etc. while playing what is now up to 23 million hands of online poker -- there was no doubt that this guy is Lowly Oaftard:

Name:  lowly oaftard.png
Views: 122
Size:  84.4 KB

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Is that Al from Home Improvement?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Douglas good job out of you

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 657

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Coach you don't even play mind your own penetrating business

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Doug, you another Mod from the prison island?

Doug, do you get wet when ex cons and prison inmates post in the forum? Seems to be an Australian type thing.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Welcome Douglas!! Hope your ready to handle some of these people lol. There will be posts quick if they don't see a tournament up by a certain time!! Glad to have a poker mod tho!

First 12