Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

SBR welcomes Douglas, new Poker Mod : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 11/10/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    isn't "biteme"'s brother named doug? at least now it's official.........

and doug, watch the id named "lowly fuccktard", as given the number of times he's sucked out on me of late on the river after getting it in way behind, and the 10x chip stacks he's been sportin' (ie, ten times greater than anyone else's at the table), he's clearly up to no good...... the other day he had like 2800 chips at a 1-2 or 2-4 table, with the next biggest stack only 175 or so.... fuckker's clearly got somehting figured out, superuser wise....... good luck and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

AD, resident donk
    Poster Auto Donk, I have RIG BEATING strategies that I can TEACH you AS well ! Don't just STARE IN ENVY at my 10x chip stacks - PILE UP the chips yourSELF! The DATA I have studied indicates QUITE A FEW strong trends in the RNG - and especially in pots FOR all the chips or in hands with BIG POCKET pairs. I've also DISCOVERED some new timing TRICKS with the NOW LEGENDARY Shift Key - correct shift key deployment IN an all in on the flop/turn can GUARANTEE a favorable card on THE RIVER ( I utilized this maneuver in the LAST HAND we competed IN - I summoned a DIRTY RIVER JACK with a shift key sequence AFTER getting in my Ace-Jack in against YOUR turned two pair ON a Jack high BOARD)! Auto DONK, quit stressing over SUCKOUTS and learn the WAYS of the RIG - it's the ONLY CHANCE you have in a rigged game filled with super USERS like B*teMe*SA*Do*, Triple*D*Be*, and OTHER SBR shills ( Asteriks * used to protect the identity of the alleged cheaters). I will start POSTING TIPS on getting the EDGE on the RIG again soon - FIRST THINGS FIRST however. I am currently WORKING ON a massive SUPER USER EXPOSE that my team and I have been suspicious about for quite some time - THE DATA are being compiled and THE EVIDENCE are being gathered - SHOCKING details to come in a new thread soon.

Also, greetings Doug! I am HOPEFUL a new MODERATOR isn't just a TOOL for "the man" to come down on THOSE OF US making the RIG work for US - but I have FAITH that your true MOTIVE is to aid the SBR POKER Community ! Mine is as well - As we shall SEE when the RESULTS of my superuser investigation are finally UNVEILED!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    Originally posted on 11/10/2014:

Poster Auto Donk, I have RIG BEATING strategies that I can TEACH you AS well ! Don't just STARE IN ENVY at my 10x chip stacks - PILE UP the chips yourSELF! The DATA I have studied indicates QUITE A FEW strong trends in the RNG - and especially in pots FOR all the chips or in hands with BIG POCKET pairs. I've also DISCOVERED some new timing TRICKS with the NOW LEGENDARY Shift Key - correct shift key deployment IN an all in on the flop/turn can GUARANTEE a favorable card on THE RIVER ( I utilized this maneuver in the LAST HAND we competed IN - I summoned a DIRTY RIVER JACK with a shift key sequence AFTER getting in my Ace-Jack in against YOUR turned two pair ON a Jack high BOARD)! Auto DONK, quit stressing over SUCKOUTS and learn the WAYS of the RIG - it's the ONLY CHANCE you have in a rigged game filled with super USERS like B*teMe*SA*Do*, Triple*D*Be*, and OTHER SBR shills ( Asteriks * used to protect the identity of the alleged cheaters). I will start POSTING TIPS on getting the EDGE on the RIG again soon - FIRST THINGS FIRST however. I am currently WORKING ON a massive SUPER USER EXPOSE that my team and I have been suspicious about for quite some time - THE DATA are being compiled and THE EVIDENCE are being gathered - SHOCKING details to come in a new thread soon.

Also, greetings Doug! I am HOPEFUL a new MODERATOR isn't just a TOOL for "the man" to come down on THOSE OF US making the RIG work for US - but I have FAITH that your true MOTIVE is to aid the SBR POKER Community ! Mine is as well - As we shall SEE when the RESULTS of my superuser investigation are finally UNVEILED!
    and here I thought Billy Mays was dead........... son of a bitch!