Scahom1
    Scahom1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The Nuggets didn't get Kenyon for his points. He was a ferocious re bounder, and top 5 defender in the league when he got that contract in 2004. His two knee surgery just didn't allow him to live up to his potential. The Nuggets foolishly paid him, hoping it was the Kenyon Martin from Cincinnati when he was a college phenom. Luke Walton just makes a few millions less and hasn't done jack in college or the pro level. At least Kenyon played at big part in the Net back 2 back finals appearance, and being the leader for the Nuggets now.
    I remember the negative feedback when the Nets didn't give him his max contract he requested. He is a good player, but NOT a max player. I was a big fan, but it was a smart decision to dump him.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

The fact that professional athletes get paid this much is ridiculous. Assuming that you make a average of $100,000 a year (most people don't make anything close to that), over the course of 40 years, you would of had only made 4 million dollars! These fools make many times that in a year!

The power and wealth should be with the people, not the greedy corporations.

EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

He is garbage and that tat is hidious

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

do you guys forget i. thomas paid penny hardaway, steve francis, and steph marbury 20 mil a year to chill in ny. not to mention he gave allan houston 20 mill a year when he was not even close to averaging 20 pts a game. i always believed walton is a hard working high iq practice player. that can keep you in the nba for years, especially with phil jackson who lists ron harper and derek fisher as two of his favorite players. i don't like the lakers but believe luke is a modern day rambis type who earns his money in ways stats dont show

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

Only reason why the NBA is going broke is because the economy is down in general. NBA games and merchandise are luxuries. When the economy is back up, players deserve the big pay day considering the amount of revenue they generate for their teams.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Luke was the man

First 1234