Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Some guys LIVE Penthouse Letters for their lives, amazing!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i defiled a girl that looked like a real life pocahontas.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    I know what you mean....

thats one thing about the swinging thing....

It supposed to be a all equal good times policy....no jealousy...

But people are people....we are all jealous creatures at heart...

There were times, in an orgy situation...where you would say have 10 men..
    10 women in a room.....

If at the end of the night....if I didnt happen to make it with the best looking,
    most sexy female...I was pissed....even though I may have had an overall good time.....guess its an alpha male thing....

But the best looking and sexiest woman is going to have a waiting list...and there
    is only so much time....lol

So many women...so little time...that is sooooo true...

One thing I never did was watch my wife with another man...had no
    interest in seeing that..

A real good Swinging magazine at that time was The Seeker...dont know if
    its still around.....
    I dont know that i would ever do that with my wife. I do it with 2 or 3 random broads, if they become jealous, fuk it, Im out & never see them again.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I dont know that i would ever do that with my wife. I do it with 2 or 3 random broads, if they become jealous, fuk it, Im out & never see them again.

our marriage was heading downhill....but not because of the swinging....

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Swinging is successful. Just do it once and you'll see :P

JW Cash

Had a sexy, good feeling situation happen that I never forgot about.

Want to say first thing...this is NOT made up, bogus...its just real life...

I was a Rock dj on a huge 5000 watt, CBS affiliate in Sioux Falls...biggest
    and most respected station in the state...KELO AM/FM

My on-air name was Chuck Fox....I could say " Mother Chucker " only
    once an hour after 8:00 pm

I was doing the 8pm to 2am gig in the middle of summer...

Radio personalities always get calls from lonely women and those not so lonely
    cause maybe they like the way you sound or the fact that your name is Chuck Fox...

So I get a call at around 11:00 from Karen....nothing special...must have taken
    20 calls that shift..

But I liked the way she sounded..and we talked more...obviously in between 8 tracks...

Said I had to go and she invited me over when I got off....I recall she did say she was
    married somewhere in the conversation..

I was intrigued and said yes...

She lived in a suburb and when I arrived..she was sitting on the front steps..

She looked a little bit like Sally Field...

Again, middle of summer...very warm even at 3:00am..

We said Hey and started talking...and she says " Keep it down "

I said "Why"...
    She said her husband is sleeping in the bedroom..

What !!!

She didnt seem to be concerned.....But I sure the hell was..

I said " Lets walk"

We walk about a couple blocks away and came upon a construction site...
    I dont know how we started talking about sex...but she made it clear thats
    want she wanted......right then and right there...

So....swear to God....she leans up against a caterpillar earth mover and I pull
    her jeans and panties down and as Prince said.. " We got to ramming.."

When done, we started to walk back to her house....
    Told her I would like to see her again..she said ok..

About a block away I had my hand around her shoulder and then went underneath her
    blouse to caress her braless breast...

She said,, Better Not...
    I said Why...

She said neighbors might see....

Ohhhhhh..how sexually intensive is that.... I was lovin it...

Like I said b4....

Nothing like being sooooooooooo close to a woman that you are not
    supposed to have.....

And she is digging it.......

I let her go up to her house alone, you understand....

She says " I'll listen to you 2morrow "

Turned out to be a nice pleasant summer evening......
    Last edited by JW Cash; 08-03-10 at 12:07 AM.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I have several. I've only slept with 12 women in my life, but they all were between a 7-9 on a scale of 10 and the relationship lasted months or years. Non dating type relationships. I have been married now for 7 years and have not cheated on my wife. So at 25 I stopped having sex with other women. First was at 15 years old, I looked like I was 12 but I was 6-2 and 160 pounds. Washington DC, I dropped out of school for a while and lived with some friends up there for a few months. Girls just flocked to me. Many were only down with oral sex though and I don't count that.

Glory days well they'll pass you by
    Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
    Glory days, glory days

Brock Landers

cause maybe they like the way you sound or the fact that your name is Chuck Fox...

20 calls that shift..

But I liked the way she sounded..and we talked more...obviously in between 8 tracks...

Said I had to go and she invited me over when I got off....I recall she did say she was

I said "Why"...

What !!!

I said " Lets walk"

About a block away I had my hand around her shoulder and then went underneath her

She said,, Better Not...
    I said Why...

Like I said b4....

supposed to have.....

THAT is awesome

Did you see her/fuk her again?

You just got my dick hard guy

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

shut up landers

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

sad attempt to procure photos IMO

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegangster View Post
    shut up landers

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I can tell you guys some stories and you would all think I'm bullshitting but it's the truth. I use to be a baller many years ago... Straight balling. I've shared my story here a long time ago but to recap, I made alot of money in the late 80's to the 2000's. Lot of money = crazy stories.

I lived in Marina Del Rey on the beach and an older guy lived in a 3 story condo across the street from me. Every weekend this guy had the most incredible woman on his arm, sometimes 2 or 3 woman and they were all either 9's or 10. I'm serious. This guy was about 50 something back then. One day I had to ask him "what the hell does he do, how does he pull such young nice pussy". Well back in the 70's he defended all the magazine guys, Hefner, Guccione, Larry Flint, etc.. They were still paying him forward years later and I'm talking incredible woman, most models and playboy bunnies. One evening he had 2 on his arm and he saw me getting out of my car and asked me to join them in the hot tub but I declined

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I can tell you guys some stories and you would all think I'm bullshitting but it's the truth. I use to be a baller many years ago... Straight balling. I've shared my story here a long time ago but to recap, I made alot of money in the late 80's to the 2000's. Lot of money = crazy stories.

I lived in Marina Del Rey on the beach and an older guy lived in a 3 story condo across the street from me. Every weekend this guy had the most incredible woman on his arm, sometimes 2 or 3 woman and they were all either 9's or 10. I'm serious. This guy was about 50 something back then. One day I had to ask him "what the hell does he do, how does he pull such young nice pussy". Well back in the 70's he defended all the magazine guys, Hefner, Guccione, Larry Flint, etc.. They were still paying him forward years later and I'm talking incredible woman, most models and playboy bunnies. One evening he had 2 on his arm and he saw me getting out of my car and asked me to join them in the hot tub but I declined

The guy obviously had money....

But a 9 or 10 doesnt necessarily do it for me....

Once you get in them...they are feel the same....

Give me a normal, girl next door type who is in decent
    shape, with a nice tight butt and who happens to be married.....

Damn....those are the most sexually stimulating...IMO..of course...

JW Cash

Brock

Sometimes the RIGHT music can get you in the mood..
    Last edited by JW Cash; 08-03-10 at 02:10 AM.

JW Cash

Great music to listen to right b4 SEX...

Hell Yeah...

----------

Mac4Lyfe

Greek week in Daytona beach use to be off the chain every year. Imagine half a million woman half naked in bikini's. Me and my buddies use to carry video cameras and got woman to strip before Girls gone wild. I'm pretty sure they got the idea by seeing our videos and was even approached by a guy who wanted to buy some of my film (no joke). Well anyway, one year, caribbean hottie Rachel was there with BET doing spring break.

I pushed up on Rachel hard. I hung out with her in her down time along with other friends and had a ball. She wanted me to make a move but I played it cool all weekend knowing I would be in DC, where she lives the very next month. She was straight cool.

Flash forward 2 weeks later and I'm in the Bahamas with a couple of buddies. Guess who's there... Rachel, looking fiiiiine. She was doing another spring break show in Nassau. I was going to surprise her but I saw another girl who was an 11 out of 10. She was so fine she made old men's head spin. Her, her sister and another friend was about to fly back to KY. I was pleading with her saying no way in hell was she going back on a Friday (she did hair). I told her she had to stay but she didn't want to desert her girls. Her sister looked good as well, so I said, have your sister stay too then or all 3. 2 of my buddies were also here and they could hang out with them. Well the friend had to get back to work and her sister had to file some papers or something that Saturday. So I told them. Tell you what, take your friend home, handle your business on Saturday and I'll fly both of you back out to Nassau first class. (first class tickets are not cheap). She was like "oh it's on", her sister was like cool we'll fly back.

So now the dilemma. I'm not paying 2 first class tickets and this fine ass girl knows if she comes back to the Bahamas I'm sexing her down all week. So I pull her aside and tell her, "if you come back to Nassau, your going to have to stay with me and there's no way your going to be in the same bed with me and nothing go down. She was like "Ok"!!! lol

So I call up to one of my buddies room and tell him that I met these girls and 2 of them were flying back and he was going to have to pay 1st class ticket. He was like "get the fuk out of here". I'm like dude, these girls are so fine, your going to thank me later. He was like hell naw. I said, ok, but if I call our other buddy and he pays, your going to be upset when you see her. He kept pressing, "well can I at least see her", I'm like naw they're about to take a taxi to the airport. Are you in or not. He was like, dam, I got to see her and I'm not paying all that money for a girl and not be guaranteed nothing. I said, hold on. So I grab her sister and say "now my buddy is going to pay for your ticket, 1st class, now I know him, he's going to be thinking like I'm thinking, we're in the Bahamas, the breeze, the drinks, the beach, no way in hell would I be able to have you come back and not do something, I mean I like your sister but if she wasn't here, I'd be sexing you up the next few days on this island". So she says, "I don't know your friend, how do you expect me to just get sexual with someone I don't know"? I said, look he's cool, your going to like him, we're going to all have a ball but you have to be in... She says... "OK".

We fly both sisters back to the Bahamas all week and we had a ball. I got my buddy to buy a 1st class ticket for a girl sight unseen and he will tell you it was well worth it. Now that's balling and it really happened.

Oh and Rachel, well the girl I was with entered a bikini contest (at my urging) that Rachel coordinated, and blew everyone away. She was much finer than Rachel (if that's possible) and BET showed the contest over and over again on their TV specials. Rachel saw me with her and that kinda killed that but I introduced her to another friend a couple years later and they dated for a while.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 08-03-10 at 02:16 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

One more story that really happened to me. I use to drive from LA to San Diego every few weeks in my business. I use to drive a Ferrari Spider - drop top and I'm speeding down the highway and a girl in a Benz SL600 blows by me, top down and waves. Well I speed up and pass her and wave back. Well this goes on a few times, each one of us passing each other and waving, winking, etc. We're getting close to Diego so I knew I had to make a move so I point her to pull over at an exit near Torrey Pines and we stop at a coffee shop. She brings in a black portfolio book and as we talk she starts showing pictures of herself, most nude. She was a Playboy bunny (I'm not going to mention name, month). I don't know if she thought I was some producer or what but we talk for awhile and I told her where I was staying and she was visiting her mom in San Diego for the weekend. She's asking me if she can come back to my room that night. I'm like, well I have to get up early to do a training but Saturday night would be better. She's insisting to get with me that night and I got a little nervous, like this is too good to be true. I'm like, naw we have to do Saturday or Sunday, I got to get up early.

I get to the hotel, eat, and sleeping well, when a knock on my door like the police. Loud as hell knocks, I'm like who the hell is knocking on my hotel room. I look at the peep hole and it's her. I'm like wtf? how did she get my room number? I let her knock for a bit as I was thinking "Stalker"... I finally open the door and she's wearing a coat with long boots but butt ass naked underneath. Suffice it to say, I was dragging all day long after that night.

She was real cool and I was looking forward to hanging out with her in LA but I lost her number . She called me several times but would never leave her number on my message. This was back before caller ID. I keep hearing her messages and like dam leave your number but never would. After a few weeks she stopped calling. Later I ran into a friend who use to do work at the Playboy mansion and he knew of her. He talked to her and she basically told him I was a jerk and to fuk off.

Oh, and later I find out that one of the guys at the front desk gave her my room number. I'm like, you don't know about privacy. He was like, man she came in here and all valet was falling over her and by the time she came to me, I almost gave her the key to your room. I didn't think you would mind... I got mad rep with them over that weekend.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 08-03-10 at 02:38 AM.

JW Cash

So Karen....the 30 something radio groupie I met and had a religious experience
    with at the construction site called every day I was on
    the air...and we decided to make arrangements for her to meet me
    at my apt in Sioux Falls at about 2 PM on a Friday I think.

Now when all this was happening..I was engaged to Annette and our
    wedding was planned for Dec 27....The time Karen came around was in May of that year...

Annette was to stay in Minneapolis till we got married and then
    she would then come back to Sioux Falls with me...

So...Friday is here and I hear a knock and open the door and hear
    the words.. " Welcome Wagon "

And it was Karen...turns out she is the local Welcome Wagon rep...

She has jeans and a blue blouse with no bra...I love that...I think
    the no-bra look is one of the sexiest things a woman can do..

We talk briefly and head into the bedroom..

I slide her jeans and then her panties off.......the blouse was already off by this time...

Now the sex by the construction site was just that...sex....by a construction site...

Today..on a bed....it was sooooo much more romantic love making....
    We took our time and enjoyed our experience to the fullest..

Here I am ...with another man's woman....a woman I had no business
    being with......and we just did what I shouldn't have done... The feeling was heaven...

And what makes it so much more stimulating was Karen knew she shouldn't
    be in my bed...

...and she didnt care......

..nor did she care about Annette....

We cleaned up and she was off to do her Welcome Wagon duties...

At that point, I though I would be seeing Karen all the way up to December...

I was wrong....
    Last edited by JW Cash; 08-03-10 at 04:44 PM.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

20 calls that shift..

I said "Why"...

What !!!

I said " Lets walk"

She said,, Better Not...
    I said Why...

Like I said b4....

supposed to have.....

Did you ever get to be good friends with Captain 11?

Brock Landers

this thread is Penthouse letters material LOL

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha---macforlyfe

doh!

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

brock-what-about-super-hot-but-small-??

it'd-be-way-in-da-club

i-read-your-prerecs...

only-one-story...-did-i-already-post-it?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by GELATINOUS CUBE View Post
    brock-what-about-super-hot-but-small-?? it'd-be-way-in-da-club i-read-your-prerecs... only-one-story...-did-i-already-post-it?
    i love big tities

Brock Landers

classic bump

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some good stories here, most might not be true.
    I guess my turn??

Ok It was 1991 at A Jazz club, a lady walks in with a small group of friends. There was a buzz when she walked in and word was she was an actress in Days Of Our Lives Soap Opera. She sat 4 stools away from me at the bar. I was telling jokes to everyone and I guess I got her attention. I was wearing a silk shirt and leather pants also so I guess she knew I must of been a big timer. We proceed to start glancing at each other and I smiled at her and she smiled at me. I asked her via hand signals for a cigarette and she waived me over. She put one in mouth and lit it and i proceeded to blow smoke in her face real slowly. I said thanks Fly Girl and do you want to dance?? She said yes, I was only one with balls to to ask her. We went onto dance floor and were dancing to disco tunes and then we did the Hustle. Afterwards I bought her a 7 and 7 and she wanted to go somewhere quieter. We left Jazz Club together and went to a hotel in area. I got one with water bed and glass mirrors on ceiling and walls. We started kissing and as we did I slowly unbuttoned her zipper and stuff and took her slacks off. She had a nice ass and I started feeling it with the palms of my hands. The panties were pink. I then started putting my hand on her pussy and she started rubbing my rooster and desperately trying to get my leather pants off. They were on so tight I had to use razor blade to cut a slight so she could removed them. I then ripped her panties off and she got my leather pants off. I rarely wear underwear when i wear tight closing so no issue there. My rooster was hard and she threw me on the bed and started blowing me. It was great, she then got on top of me and rode me like a pro. I of course came inside her and she loved it. We then cuddled as she talked about her show and how it was fun to let loose with a regular guy, I then started rubbing her pussy and she wanted me to go down on her and i did. I made her *** hard too. We laughed and giggled and then she said she had to leave as her flight was arriving soon.

Thanks
    ^^ only true post in this thread

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post

Ive fuked many hot broads though, Brock! Some were definitely out of my league. CONFIDENCE! Thats all it takes to fuk any broad you want. Looks, money, doesnt matter, just carry yourself in a manner that makes women want to fuk you!
    You must live in a very strange place or small town. You gotta have at least the look or money. Younger chicks digs the looks (20-23), while the more mature (24 or older) wants the money. I'm fairly certain many us seen fat ugly or olders dudes with some of the hottest chicks in the world, yet were clueless in how they get them. Has nothing to do with stalking someone at the bar, but your method works great also if your not a baller.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I do this almost every night with you know who.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    One more story that really happened to me. I use to drive from LA to San Diego every few weeks in my business. I use to drive a Ferrari Spider - drop top and I'm speeding down the highway and a girl in a Benz SL600 blows by me, top down and waves. Well I speed up and pass her and wave back. Well this goes on a few times, each one of us passing each other and waving, winking, etc. We're getting close to Diego so I knew I had to make a move so ******* her to pull over at an exit near Torrey Pines and we stop at a coffee shop. She brings in a black portfolio book and as we talk she starts showing pictures of herself, most nude. She was a Playboy bunny (I'm not going to mention name, month). I don't know if she thought I was some producer or what but we talk for awhile and I told her where I was staying and she was visiting her mom in San Diego for the weekend. She's asking me if she can come back to my room that night. I'm like, well I have to get up early to do a training but Saturday night would be better. She's insisting to get with me that night and I got a little nervous, like this is too good to be true. I'm like, naw we have to do Saturday or Sunday, I got to get up early. I get to the hotel, eat, and sleeping well, when a knock on my door like the police. Loud as hell knocks, I'm like who the hell is knocking on my hotel room. I look at the peep hole and it's her. I'm like wtf? how did she get my room number? I let her knock for a bit as I was thinking "Stalker"... I finally open the door and she's wearing a coat with long boots but butt ass naked underneath. Suffice it to say, I was dragging all day long after that night. She was real cool and I was looking forward to hanging out with her in LA but I lost her number . She called me several times but would never leave her number on my message. This was back before caller ID. I keep hearing her messages and like dam leave your number but never would. After a few weeks she stopped calling. Later I ran into a friend who use to do work at the Playboy mansion and he knew of her. He talked to her and she basically told him I was a jerk and to fuk off. Oh, and later I find out that one of the guys at the front desk gave her my room number. I'm like, you don't know about privacy. He was like, man she came in here and all valet was falling over her and by the time she came to me, I almost gave her the key to your room. I didn't think you would mind... I got mad rep with them over that weekend.
    WTF man was this back in the 80s. LMSAO

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

im just an average looking guy 6.5/7 but I'm in sales and im a fairly prominent salesman expecially for my age. Basically I go out drinking 2-3 times a week and whatever bar or club i go to I find the hottest girl there buy her a drink and just the sell the shit out of myself. Of course i get turned down A LOT but still I get a couple a month who are easily 9's by my standards and maybe 10's by some of yours. Girls are very nieve all you need to show is a little flash tell a couple funny stories and you got a chance

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

i like cute girls .... less bitchy than hot ones

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    im just an average looking guy 6.5/7 but I'm in sales and im a fairly prominent salesman expecially for my age. Basically I go out drinking 2-3 times a week and whatever bar or club i go to I find the hottest girl there buy her a drink and just the sell the shit out of myself. Of course i get turned down A LOT but still I get a couple a month who are easily 9's by my standards and maybe 10's by some of yours. Girls are very nieve all you need to show is a little flash tell a couple funny stories and you got a chance
    especially the young ones, i hope my girls dont grow up dumb

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    I have, she was cyber girl of the month in playboy, no bullshit. Her name is francesca demarco. That is not her real name though. I can tell you anything you want about her.
    is she related to al demarco?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

During my wife-swapping days, I was paired up with this gal...

and b4 we got to groovin.....she pulled out a men's magazine...I think
    it was Stag or Swank.....

and she was the CENTERFOLD...

Yeah....it was good times...

After the session I made her autograph the mag and give it to me....
    u and your wife swap partners?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i mean i get it all the time at home, but i am saying someone that was out of your league. Hard to believe you got a piece of that action type of chick...
    Heard from a reliable source that Hairline Alberta not giving it to ole Brocky much lately. Heard Tyrone laying it down nowadays.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I dated and starred in (pov) with a top 25 current porn star.

First 12345 Last