/ballgame

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

not eli's night at all...

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Eli is fukking joke. 1:40 with a to and you barely cross midfield? Brady could have gone 300 yards with that time

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Y'all right. That shit is rigged to penetrate. No PI (one of the most obvious I've ever seen), and the roughing the passer (one of the worst ever called). No way to trust the NFL after seeing that.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

sharps won and public buried tonight

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

With the line movement and how the refs were, this sure seems rigged tonight. Something funny going on.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Giants coach is the moron. Kicks a meaningless fg when they have 4th and short and we're rolling down the field. Even if they don't get it there is well over 4 minutes left with 3 TOs and you hold Philly then they would have good field position after a punt. Ya, definitely a hold or PI, if it wasn't I don't know what is but the coaching decision was just stupid. Eagles must have promised him a dozen donuts

Primetime99
    Primetime99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    With the line movement and how the refs were, this sure seems rigged tonight. Something funny going on.
    i agree, fishy shit with the line, fishy shit throughout the game. one of the shadiest NFL games this season

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Game was decided before the teams took the field.. sad I got murded on this one

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Giants coach is the moron. Kicks a meaningless fg when they have 4th and short and we're rolling down the field. Even if they don't get it there is well over 4 minutes left with 3 TOs and you hold Philly then they would have good field position after a punt. Ya, definitely a hold or PI, if it wasn't I don't know what is but the coaching decision was just stupid. Eagles must have promised him a dozen donuts
    Wasn't meaningless at all.. defense did their part. Offense was a tad inept but man there was some serious shady officiating... wouldn't be surprised if it was the same crew from the pitt and Baltimore games

p4$$ion
    p4$$ion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

the fix was in lmao. 4.5 pt line movement? too bad many made the play the day before when it was still -140 NY
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Calgunner23

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Wasn't meaningless at all.. defense did their part. Offense was a tad inept but man there was some serious shady officiating... wouldn't be surprised if it was the same crew from the pitt and Baltimore games
    I guess I disagree, if you are going to end up needing a td to win anyways, you go for it then, not wait until later when they know you have to pass every down with no timeouts. I would rather try to keep that drive going knowing they have to honor every part of the offense instead of being able to bum rush your qb every down.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    omfg, the worst fkn refs.... watch the NFL is garbage now..

between the shit roughing the passer and this shit, the NFL is garbage
    I agree. I was on the Eagles and agree that it should have been PI on 4th down there.

This shit is getting unwatchable yet every Thursday night, here I am, beating myself over the head with this crap.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Refs didn't throw a flag all night.

And when they continued not throwing flags through the final minutes ... FIXED!!!!

Please.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manning played bad

Wentz played a typical bad game but they won

kosso
    kosso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

watched the game without any bets, which rarely happens to me but... when i saw that roughing the passer call against giants that really made me go hmmmm. one of the weakest calls i ever seen all year, maybe last 5 years in nfl... and that was crucial third down play as well

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Philadelphia Eagles pk (-110) 1st Half
    $300.00

Philadelphia Eagles -1 (-109)
    $500.00

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

gotta wonder how vegas knew a non playoff team would show up here

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    gotta wonder how vegas knew a non playoff team would show up here
    That went through my mind as well. Why would the Eagles be so motivated to beat the Giants who were looking for a playoff spot?

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Refs didn't throw a flag all night.

And when they continued not throwing flags through the final minutes ... FIXED!!!!

Please.
    Epic avatar! I must step my game up.

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    That went through my mind as well. Why would the Eagles be so motivated to beat the Giants who were looking for a playoff spot?

For someone who bet this game at +2.5 and +ML well before the line movements and actually had it circled on my calendar as a must play:

1) Divisional game
    2) Revenge game
    3) Eagles dominated the first game but the dumb Eagles coach continued to go on 4th downs even when a field goals were important during that game (sadly that happened again last night).
    4) One of the best offensive linemen was back in the fold for the Eagles after a 10 game suspension for PED and he dominated the Giants pass rush.
    5)Giants are bad on the road (Eli is bad on the road).
    6) Eagles are good at home (a 5-9 team that was 4-2 at home before yesterday's win).

In addition when adding to my position after the line movement:
    1) Giants best cb by a mile was out.
    2) Sproles got over his concussion and played.

As it turned out since Jordan Matthews is depleted the CB thing wasn't as big of a deal but Sproles definately changed the game early with his quickness.

Cheers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    For someone who bet this game at +2.5 and +ML well before the line movements and actually had it circled on my calendar as a must play:

1) Divisional game
    2) Revenge game
    3) Eagles dominated the first game but the dumb Eagles coach continued to go on 4th downs even when a field goals were important during that game (sadly that happened again last night).
    4) One of the best offensive linemen was back in the fold for the Eagles after a 10 game suspension for PED and he dominated the Giants pass rush.
    5)Giants are bad on the road (Eli is bad on the road).
    6) Eagles are good at home (a 5-9 team that was 4-2 at home before yesterday's win).

In addition when adding to my position after the line movement:
    1) Giants best cb by a mile was out.
    2) Sproles got over his concussion and played.

As it turned out since Jordan Matthews is depleted the CB thing wasn't as big of a deal but Sproles definately changed the game early with his quickness.

Cheers
    Good stuff!

I thought about the revenge factor too but wondered just how much of a factor it was. I chalked this up to the fact that the Eagles do well against the Giants. I hadn't thought of the home/away factor as much.

First 1234