JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    amazing how many clowns are on this forum. If I see a long-time poster struggling or running into a rough patch, I'll encourage them and at least not throw salt in the wounds. That is the difference between winning gamblers and the "Players Talk Crew"
    the heat has EVERYTHING to do with your whiny bitch attitude

if you weren't acting like a child and starting thread after thread, maybe I'd have a ounce of sympathy
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    haven't even been here a year. STFU rookie
    rookie? You're the "8 year veteran" here burying yourself..you just don't get it and probably never will

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Jibby u make it all seem so easy. Staying disciplined is diificult. If only u shared ur winning plays outside of mma. Everytime I tail u on Saturdays I win and yet I forget to go back to that well when I'm running cold time and time again. Serves me right

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

I feel for you Tpowell it will turn around

I lost 2,000 almost 4,000 last week to a professional ATP player that was losing to another player who was injured and serving underhand after the 2nd game of the opening set.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    I feel for you Tpowell it will turn around

I lost 2,000 almost 4,000 last week to a professional ATP player that was losing to another player who was injured and serving underhand after the 2nd game of the opening set.
    ha, i actually clicked the link to see if that shit was real

how the fukk can a pro not drive down an underhand serve? i thought that was so funny

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    ha, i actually clicked the link to see if that shit was real

how the fukk can a pro not drive down an underhand serve? i thought that was so funny
    the mother rooster_eater grew up in the same city as me. I am an acquaintance of his sister. we had the same circle of friends in high schoo so i have her on my facebookl. I asked her what the penetrate happened.

She tells me he is soo not used to getting such slow serves with spins he did not know how to return them properly without seeing about 30 first.

She doesn't know that i gamble and asked how i knew about the match. I said he was all over the internet and hes getting bashed everywhere.

Funny thing is the next day he handled the kid in str8 sets (i forget the kids name but he is an up and comer in atp)

To her knowledge he competes in every match and has never deliberately thrown a match so i dont think that was the case.

reigle9

i'd be ranked like 178 if i could tennis fight him

he'd have no chance at my 40mph side serve

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i'd be ranked like 178 if i could tennis fight him

he'd have no chance at my 40mph side serve
    LOL for real.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

is he done or not

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    LOL for real.
    ha i'm, just playing

i had to drop out of tennis in hs cause teenibopper girls thought it was cute to join

jenna!!!! stop it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Jibby u make it all seem so easy. Staying disciplined is diificult. If only u shared ur winning plays outside of mma. Everytime I tail u on Saturdays I win and yet I forget to go back to that well when I'm running cold time and time again. Serves me right
    It's not easy.... I put alot of time and work into capping multiple sports.. It's a full time job almost.. I enjoy it though..

MMA is the easiest sport to cap IMO because it's only every Saturday night and not every day.. I've also known mostly all the fighters since they came into the big venues.. Makes capping MMA alot easier.. A lot of fighter information can be acquired over the internet as well.. Sherdog fighter stats and MMAmania short fighter reads are huge for me in MMA capping...(helps track recent fighter trends and fighter tendency's, also helps me to envision the stylistic match ups)

I often thought to share all my sports picks daily in all sports on this forum over the years, and I have done that a few times when I get in a gambling contest with some hot shots in the past.. I thought of starting my own Jibbby all sports gambling thread a few years ago but decided not to.. Something inside me said it's not my job to get everyone on the internet paid.. That's not my job or responsibility.. Tailing is easy, capping sports is not..

Something cosmic or spiritual tells me people need to work to win their money.. Popping open a thread on SBR everyday and getting winning picks for free is not working to get paid...

No professional gambler shares all their picks like that unless they went tout and charge a fee... When they don't produce people get pissed off though.. Alot of responsibility.. Just ask the PRICK... (in beat the prick contest)

I'm cool with sharing in MMA and always have been.. I still hold back in that sport a little bit as well when sharing.. There are some prop gems I don't always share.. We do have some enthusiastic heads in the MMA section sharing and posting also.. I enjoy sharing thoughts and prop ideas with fights.. It's fun sharing and I honestly enjoy the Saturday nights posting, winning and while watching the UFC events go down.. MMA I do share the most though....

I only share when I'm winning as well in MMA.. If I catch a cold streak in MMA from time to time I back off posting then during the live events.. I don't want people to lose on my watch and or because of me..

That's how I feel about sharing and posting on this forum..

I am up for discussing fights, games and or athletes in general always.. Prop ideas as well..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-16 at 04:12 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bet everyday and 99% lose

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    bet everyday and 99% lose
    Maybe in a single sport but not if betting in multiple sports daily.. Business as usual in the 5dimes betting contest... Not bragging either.. I hit this once a month on average. 5 hit win streaks or more.....

Going for number 7 straight win tonight, still capping to figure out my best play for tonight... Kinda liking the Cavs/Pacers under but not sold on that as my best play for the day just yet..

Copy and paste -

11/15/2016 10:24 PM Basketball NBA
    710 Los Angeles Lakers -6½ vs 709 Brooklyn Nets
    Win

11/14/2016 01:03 PM Football NFL
    276 New York Giants pk vs 275 Cincinnati Bengals
    Win

11/13/2016 01:01 PM Football NFL
    271 Dallas Cowboys +3 vs 272 Pittsburgh Steelers
    Win

11/12/2016 12:15 PM Basketball NBA
    503 Los Angeles Lakers +1 vs 504 New Orleans Pelicans
    Win

11/11/2016 12:10 PM Basketball NBA
    705 Cleveland Cavaliers -7 vs 706 Washington Wizards
    Win

11/10/2016 01:51 PM Football NFL
    110 Baltimore Ravens -7½ vs 109 Cleveland Browns
    Win

11/09/2016 12:42 PM Basketball NBA
    702 Orlando Magic -2½ vs 701 Minnesota Timberwolves
    Loss
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-16 at 04:45 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's not easy.... I put alot of time and work into capping multiple sports.. It's a full time job almost.. I enjoy it though..

MMA is the easiest sport to cap IMO because it's only every Saturday night and not every day.. I've also known mostly all the fighters since they came into the big venues.. Makes capping MMA alot easier.. A lot of fighter information can be acquired over the internet as well.. Sherdog fighter stats and MMAmania short fighter reads are huge for me in MMA capping...(helps track recent fighter trends and fighter tendency's, also helps me to envision the stylistic match ups)

I often thought to share all my sports picks daily in all sports on this forum over the years, and I have done that a few times when I get in a gambling contest with some hot shots in the past.. I thought of starting my own Jibbby all sports gambling thread a few years ago but decided not to.. Something inside me said it's not my job to get everyone on the internet paid.. That's not my job or responsibility.. Tailing is easy, capping sports is not..

Something cosmic or spiritual tells me people need to work to win their money.. Popping open a thread on SBR everyday and getting winning picks for free is not working to get paid...

No professional gambler shares all their picks like that unless they went tout and charge a fee... When they don't produce people get pissed off though.. Alot of responsibility.. Just ask the PRICK... (in beat the prick contest)

I'm cool with sharing in MMA and always have been.. I still hold back in that sport a little bit as well when sharing.. There are some prop gems I don't always share.. We do have some enthusiastic heads in the MMA section sharing and posting also.. I enjoy sharing thoughts and prop ideas with fights.. It's fun sharing and I honestly enjoy the Saturday nights posting, winning and while watching the UFC events go down.. MMA I do share the most though....

I only share when I'm winning as well in MMA.. If I catch a cold streak in MMA from time to time I back off posting then during the live events.. I don't want people to lose on my watch and or because of me..

That's how I feel about sharing and posting on this forum..

I am up for discussing fights, games and or athletes in general always.. Prop ideas as well..
    I've always felt that one on one sports are easier to predict than team sports...way less variables to take into account.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I've always felt that one on one sports are easier to predict than team sports...way less variables to take into account.
    Injuries especially.. Teams have dozens of players and you just can't keep track of them all.. 2 fighters is alot easier to track because alot of information comes out.... Alot easier to track just 2 people compared to many..

I agree Jake!!

For example tonight though with team sports and with Cavs/Pacers NBA game UNDER which I mentioned above - I knew Lebron wasn't playing because of the back to back and figured the Cavs would try to d up and probably not score alot so I liked the under in this Cavs game.. So far so good as it's on pace to go under the 212 1/2... Still could lose this bet but those kind of indicators you can spot and take advantage of in team sports..

$181.10 $164.60 Pending 11/16/16 7:05pm NBA Basketball 501 Cleveland Cavaliers/Indiana Pacers Under 212½ -110*
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-16 at 07:21 PM.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Which game did he get a bad beat in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Live betting in NBA is big as well as teams like Golden State down 10 at (Toronto back to back) early most likely will come back and even up the score soon.. Might even blow them out late..

Early leads can evaporate quickly in the NBA if you look out for it in certain situations.. Gotta stay on top of it though......

The one sport I LOVE to live bet the most is the NBA....

$110.00 $100.00 Pending 11/16/16 8:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9513 Golden State Warriors -2 -110* vs Toronto Raptors
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-16 at 07:41 PM.

First 1234