BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Trump Victory Party,,All invited.

Trump Wins! Woot!

So I invited all my know Trumpeets over to celebrate. All you can drink for free. All of you are invited as well.

But my wife does not want all these crazies in the house ,so we must take it out into the garage.

Let me paint a picture, 2 car garage ,,loads of house plants that are camouflage for all the pot plants. Basically a massive jungle. 1 family van. and a blow up kiddies pool full of water.(need to hide it in there so not to alarm the water police due to drought.)

So I only have one small cooler ,,so we decide to use the kids pool with massive block ice and use it as a cooler. For all the free beer. Woot! I can not drain pool or the water police will notice,,so we just throw the block ice in along with loads of beer.

PARTY ON!

So all my Trumpeets start discussing Climate change and how its just a hoax made up by us Liberals. Because afterall ,,we Liberals do nothing all day but drink lattes and make shit up.

So I then try to explain it to them ,,,but its like describing color to a blind person,,,hopeless. So I try and try ,,to no success. I then decide it was time for an experiment to show them first hand. So I close all the windows and the doors, and then turn on the mini-van.

I then told them if you do not believe that excess CO2 gases do nothing to your enviroment ,,simply stay in said enviroment and drink as much beer as you want. I will be in the house.

But before I could enter the house ,they quickly explained to me that the kids pool is like an ocean and that it will absorb any excess gas and it will be safe. Furthermore, with as many plants in there, photosynthesis will also covert CO2 into O2.

I was in shock,,,absolute shock. I did not think that photosynthesis was explained in the GOP Book of Science,,also know as the Holy Bible.

Nevertheless, I explained that they were correct but those processes will not handle the amount of CO2 being emitted. And best of luck to the non believers in climate change and the emissions of excess CO2 into our enviroment. And that I was going into the house any way.

So as some time passed, one of my close friends came in the house looking a bit pale and told me that when he went to get another beeer that ALL the ice in the pool had melted. That shocked him, as he knew that ice should have lasted all day and well into the night. He then realized that maybe it was not a hoax and that it would be a problem ,,so he came in before it was "too late".

POP QUIZ:

What happens next?

A: They need to make a beer run. Yet they figure only the poor guys should pay and not the rich. Because afterall, they become rich somehow,right.

B: They perish.

Hint: They never run out of beer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Now if we could just throw tons of these parties across the country, we may just give ourselves a chance.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-12-16 at 12:33 PM.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

BarstoolProphet

BTW

My friend " Are you concerned for them out there?"

Myself" Why should I be?, afterall ,its all a part of God's plan"

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    BTW

ignorance is bliss in this lovefest of a hater

khicks26

BTW

Not much for GOD, but more concerned for my kids & what they have to live though. As for the pigs of profit I could care less if they melt or not.

khicks26

I think they are missing the point BarStoolPorfit, They seem to think this is about the election.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

that's why the first that will have to go are those who point out the obvious to the oblivios

BarstoolProphet

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I think they are missing the point BarStoolPorfit, They seem to think this is about the election.

As most things miss their mark when presenting things to these ppl.

Hell, I thought I crafted a bullseye with this one.

When it didnt even hit the dart board.

May your God help us.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    This is the kind of stuff I hate. You can't say one thing and flip the script when the result wasn't what you expected. Ridiculous.

khicks26

As most things miss their mark when presenting things to these ppl.

Hell, I thought I crafted a bullseye with this one.

When it didnt even hit the dart board.

May your God help us.
    It was well written & a good story. I liked it.

Some people will never listen until their life is collapsing around them. By then its usually to late.