Originally posted on 11/12/2016:

Trump Wins! Woot!

So I invited all my know Trumpeets over to celebrate. All you can drink for free. All of you are invited as well.

But my wife does not want all these crazies in the house ,so we must take it out into the garage.

Let me paint a picture, 2 car garage ,,loads of house plants that are camouflage for all the pot plants. Basically a massive jungle. 1 family van. and a blow up kiddies pool full of water.(need to hide it in there so not to alarm the water police due to drought.)

So I only have one small cooler ,,so we decide to use the kids pool with massive block ice and use it as a cooler. For all the free beer. Woot! I can not drain pool or the water police will notice,,so we just throw the block ice in along with loads of beer.

PARTY ON!

So all my Trumpeets start discussing Climate change and how its just a hoax made up by us Liberals. Because afterall ,,we Liberals do nothing all day but drink lattes and make shit up.

So I then try to explain it to them ,,,but its like describing color to a blind person,,,hopeless. So I try and try ,,to no success. I then decide it was time for an experiment to show them first hand. So I close all the windows and the doors, and then turn on the mini-van.

I then told them if you do not believe that excess CO2 gases do nothing to your enviroment ,,simply stay in said enviroment and drink as much beer as you want. I will be in the house.

But before I could enter the house ,they quickly explained to me that the kids pool is like an ocean and that it will absorb any excess gas and it will be safe. Furthermore, with as many plants in there, photosynthesis will also covert CO2 into O2.

I was in shock,,,absolute shock. I did not think that photosynthesis was explained in the GOP Book of Science,,also know as the Holy Bible.

Nevertheless, I explained that they were correct but those processes will not handle the amount of CO2 being emitted. And best of luck to the non believers in climate change and the emissions of excess CO2 into our enviroment. And that I was going into the house any way.

So as some time passed, one of my close friends came in the house looking a bit pale and told me that when he went to get another beeer that ALL the ice in the pool had melted. That shocked him, as he knew that ice should have lasted all day and well into the night. He then realized that maybe it was not a hoax and that it would be a problem ,,so he came in before it was "too late".

POP QUIZ:

What happens next?

A: They need to make a beer run. Yet they figure only the poor guys should pay and not the rich. Because afterall, they become rich somehow,right.

B: They perish.

Hint: They never run out of beer.