unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    OK so who runs if she gets arrested today?
    joe biden

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

It must be getting to close to November 8 to see idiotic threads like these.

This e-mail thing have only served to give Trump nuts false hope. They're just going to be that much more apoplectic when they watch Hillary giving an acceptance speech.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

A brazen spectator dressed as an effigy of President Barack Obama — with a noose around his neck — at a University of Wisconsin-Madison football game was asked to remove the mask and rope after school officials deemed the costume “highly insensitive and offensive.”

A shocked fan at Camp Randall Stadium decried the Saturday night stunt as “explicit racism” after spying the man in a jailbird jumpsuit among a red sea of fans cheering on the Badgers battling Nebraska.

“I can't imagine what it must be like for people of color who have (to) experience this disgusting amount of hate everyday,” a woman under the Twitter handle @woahohkatie wrote after alerting campus cops and the school. “I feel sick.”

Photos from the packed stadium show the costumed man wearing an Obama mask on the back of his head with a larger Hillary Clinton mask concealing his face. He was accompanied by another man wearing a giant Donald Trump mask who was also holding the noose.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2850584

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    A brazen spectator dressed as an effigy of President Barack Obama — with a noose around his neck — at a University of Wisconsin-Madison football game was asked to remove the mask and rope after school officials deemed the costume “highly insensitive and offensive.”

A shocked fan at Camp Randall Stadium decried the Saturday night stunt as “explicit racism” after spying the man in a jailbird jumpsuit among a red sea of fans cheering on the Badgers battling Nebraska.

“I can't imagine what it must be like for people of color who have (to) experience this disgusting amount of hate everyday,” a woman under the Twitter handle @woahohkatie wrote after alerting campus cops and the school. “I feel sick.”

Photos from the packed stadium show the costumed man wearing an Obama mask on the back of his head with a larger Hillary Clinton mask concealing his face. He was accompanied by another man wearing a giant Donald Trump mask who was also holding the noose.

See, this is the type of shit I'm talking about. The TrumpThugs have come out of the wood works to say and do whatever they feel. Many of them have lost all civility and just bully everyone.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The FBI will NOT be arresting Clinton

Get outbof here with your "I know someone" theory

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    See, this is the type of shit I'm talking about. The TrumpThugs have come out of the wood works to say and do whatever they feel. Many of them have lost all civility and just bully everyone.
    hmmmmm fire bombing at Republican Office in NC

fight at rally where admitted Hillary followers were paid 1500 to attend and start fights

homeless person beaten up buy Hillary follower who works at a Starbucks in Hollywood for defending Trumps Walk if Fame Star

yeah I see the Trump Thugs out everywhere

Just answer me 1 question............how can you speak so highly for Director of FBI one week and the next call him out as a buffoon

Mac I was out of town for the Browns - Pats game....how'd that end

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

It's not racism if it is directed toward an individual. It is directed toward one douche bag politician, not an entire race of people. People are so fukking sensitive and stupid. I get that it was insensitive of the offender, but this is the U.S. Seems some people have forgotten that EVERYONE has rights and should be able to exercise them.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

fight at rally where admitted Hillary followers were paid 1500 to attend and start fights

homeless person beaten up buy Hillary follower who works at a Starbucks in Hollywood for defending Trumps Walk if Fame Star

Just answer me 1 question............how can you speak so highly for Director of FBI one week and the next call him out as a buffoon

this mac fraud "pretends" to work for the government organizing rescue workers in the event of a disaster. he claims he runs fema recruitment. yet during the last hurricane he just stayed on here posting. wasn't that busy i guess.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Mac seems like a logical caring guy. Most of you make me sad. Wierd hatred and hate speech.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Rethuglicans continue their wet dream over some emails found in Weiner's computer.

I hope they all betted the farm on Drumf futures. The bookies are gonna cash in big when Hillary wins.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Rethuglicans continue their wet dream over some emails found in Weiner's computer.

I hope they all betted the farm on Drumf futures. The bookies are gonna cash in big when Hillary wins.

another Hilary supporter with a limited grasp of the English language

Deff. her top demographic group

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Mac seems like a logical caring guy. Most of you make me sad. Wierd hatred and hate speech.
    he actually does put up some halfway decent stuff now and then. but the fact that he pretends to be the head of fema recruitment speaks volumes about his credibility.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    It's not racism if it is directed toward an individual. It is directed toward one douche bag politician, not an entire race of people. People are so fukking sensitive and stupid. I get that it was insensitive of the offender, but this is the U.S. Seems some people have forgotten that EVERYONE has rights and should be able to exercise them.
    Wow.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

i bet she won't work for a week because she is so upset....but I'm sure she will have time to hug some trees, celebrate some man wearing lipstick and a skirt and look for a loophole from the government for her loss of pay due to her feeling sick

fukin america, Bruce jenner is a hero and somebody clowns both sides of the isle at the same time and somebody can't have a laugh....

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

i bet she won't work for a week because she is so upset....but I'm sure she will have time to hug some trees, celebrate some man wearing lipstick and a skirt and look for a loophole from the government for her loss of pay due to her feeling sick

fukin america, Bruce jenner is a hero and somebody clowns both sides of the isle at the same time and somebody can't have a laugh....
    We are a sick country when we make Bruce Jenner a hero!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vegasridah

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

There's fukkin idiots on both sides which is why I wish both parties would totally self destruct. The 2 party system is the reason behind all this shit. They have refused to get along and have split this country. I don't condone bad behavior by Democrats either but my point is that TrumpThugs are the most vocal, expressing off the wall stupid shit that is divisive, fear mongering, racist, chauvinistic, just plain offensive to everyone.

When did I ever speak highly of the FBI director? I don't give a shit about any of these folks.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I'm neither Democrat or Republican but you Republicans should really reread your posts, especially at SBR. Most of you are totally unhinged, absolutely pathetic with your bigoted hate speech. You guys dislike everyone and every thing including yourselves. You're bullies just like Trump and It's pretty disturbing.

The outside world thinks very differently about America today. NO ONE outside of Russia can even imagine that Trump is even a viable candidate. For so many people in America to even consider Trump has really opened the eyes of the free world into how fukked up the US people really are.

yeah dude you sound really unbiased

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You have the US totally backwards. Yes, we have rights but when we exercise that right to instill fear and hate we have trampled on the Constitution. Just because you have the right to be insensitive does not mean you should exercise that right. Racism is racism no matter who it is directed at. If you go up to a Hispanic man or woman and shout out angry rhetoric for no other reason than because they are Hispanic, what is that? You admit it was insensitive but you obviously don't have a problem.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;26482352]There's fukkin idiots on both sides which is why I wish both parties would totally self destruct. The 2 party system is the reason behind all this shit. They have refused to get along and have split this country. I don't condone bad behavior by Democrats either but my point is that TrumpThugs are the most vocal, expressing off the wall stupid shit that is divisive, fear mongering, racist, chauvinistic, just plain offensive to everyone.

When did I ever speak highly of the FBI director? I don't give a shit about any of these folks.[/QUOTE]

Mac I was referring to Hilary and her speaking of The Director of The FBI.........Boy how her opinion has changed

Hoping Stealthy can chime in here as I'm no attorney, but has there ever been a person who's being investigated by the FBI actually call out the department investigating them and telling them to hurry with their investigation........it's the smugness of this woman and the obvious illegal activity she's involved in that really pissed people off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slipknot26

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I wonder if the average Trump supporter's IQ even hits 90? Nascar, Trump and Walmart. Grab that Weiner!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    We are a sick country when we make Bruce Jenner a hero!
    This. Not to mention cutting off school funding if schools don't provide transgender bathrooms. What's next you can't say 'God' in the pledge of allegiance (oh, wait a minute)

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You have the US totally backwards. Yes, we have rights but when we exercise that right to instill fear and hate we have trampled on the Constitution. Just because you have the right to be insensitive does not mean you should exercise that right. Racism is racism no matter who it is directed at. If you go up to a Hispanic man or woman and shout out angry rhetoric for no other reason than because they are Hispanic, what is that? You admit it was insensitive but you obviously don't have a problem.
    Oh so you spoke out also on the IRS going after Conservative groups ? You know , fear and all

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    I wonder if the average Trump supporter's IQ even hits 90? Nascar, Trump and Walmart. Grab that Weiner!
    At least Trump supports have a mind, Hil supporters walk around brainwashed, zombie like. They believe every myth Obama and Clinton feed them.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Your post is just another example of the TrumpThugs. Disparage everyone that does not think like you do. You, just like these pranksters are the real terrorist that we have to worry about. It's not Isis, it's you and your like that think it's okay to bully, mock, spew hate freely with no consequences. You don't even see the wrong in your hate. You don't see why a noose illicits a sickening response, or shouting Jew-S-A mocking Jewish people, or mocking Mexicans as thieves and murderers, etc., etc. When will it stop?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Hillary 2016!!! I love it!!!

jtoler

Click bait.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

New ABC/Wash Post poll taken from Tues-Fri out today showing Clinton 46% Trump 45%, and thats a pretty liberal poll taking outfit. The poll only included Friday of the folks knowing about the FBI email thing, it does show that Trump has closed the gap in the last week, even before the latest email thing. Like all polls it must be taken with a grain of salt.

later

stevenash

A former FBI official said Sunday that Bill and Hillary Clinton are part of a “crime family” and argued top officials hindered the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of State.

During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis, former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom heaped praise on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump before taking aim at the Clintons.

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family, basically,” Kallstrom said. “It’s like organized crime. I mean the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”Kallstrom, best known for leading the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late '90s, said that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, was a “pathological liar.”

He also blasted Attorney General Loretta Lynch, claiming that she impeded the investigation into Clinton’s private server.

“The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation,” he said. “That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empanelled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empanelled, I’m sure, is Loretta Lynch would not go along with that.”
    “God forbid we put someone like that in the White House,” he added of Clinton.

Kallstrom also said that FBI Director James Comey and the rest of the FBI’s leadership were responsible for holding back the investigation, not the rest of the bureau.

“The agents are furious with what’s going on, I know that for a fact,” he said.

jtoler

Kallstrom is a joke, do you not remember all his lies, hard to figure out where to start with that guy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

yeah dude you sound really unbiased
    I know what I see and I see much more offensive posts by Trump supporters. We can go through several political threads on SBR and it's probably 80/20 the Trump supporters are posting shit they would never let their wife or kids see. I already told you that I'm neither Democrat or Republican but it's mainly the TrumpThugs that have bashed anyone for having an unbiased view. Then that somehow means that person is a liberal and a Hillary supporter. TrumpThugs can't even be reasoned with. They are set in their ways and refuse to compromise much like the whiny ass big baby Republicans in office right now. This is not a good look for this party. It has alienated everyone.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This. Not to mention cutting off school funding if schools don't provide transgender bathrooms. What's next you can't say 'God' in the pledge of allegiance (oh, wait a minute)
    Gotta be careful there ....IRS or DOJ will be after you . Best way to take away people freedom of speech or thinking is to take there money. Like school funding, pressure.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Kallstrom is a joke, do you not remember all his lies, hard to figure out where to start with that guy.
    Was he the dude who said Hilary was throwing dishes and glasses in a temper tantrum?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Was he the dude who said Hilary was throwing dishes and glasses in a temper tantrum?
    Dont know but he told a million of them with TWA Flight 800.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm convinced that any "man" who is a big Clinton supporter is clearly a closet fagg (if not an open fagg). That's the only option which would allow any guy to support that murdering, lying bitch.
    see duckshit

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    see duckshit
    Wrong again but I'm sure you're familiar with that.

First 12345 Last