pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Protests are going on right now. Protesters are destroying and looting businesses. This is crazy. The police should shoot the looters.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

"Protesters"?

They are just savages looking for freebies.

Democrats, if you will.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

meanwhile at the White House ....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    meanwhile at the White House ....

I don't even hate the guy....I think he's a shitty president but this is pretty damn funny

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just wipe them all out if they're breaking of the law machine guns work the best in a riot

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Love the chaos

jjgold

Look at the animals that are protesting nobody has an IQ of over 10 and nobody works way to go winners

What's hilarious is the killing was totally justified

What is even more hilarious the cop is black that killed in Charlotte

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    protests are going on right now. Protesters are destroying and looting businesses. This is crazy. The police should shoot the looters.

godammit...these are not fuucking protestors...these are criminals....cops should use lethal force and wipe these pieces of shiit off the face of the earth

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Protesters...get the fukk out of here. These are just dumbfukks that never saw 2nd grade. These athletes think they are helping but they just are making it worse with their antics during the anthem.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

While I believe in 2nd amendment rights and to be armed to protect yourself, especially living in the hood,
    use your brain when a cop identifies himself. Don't get out of your vehicle armed. Are they missing the common
    sense chip? Apparently. To destroy your hood and businesses will only make your hood even more of a slum.
    But I guess they like living like that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Since lethal force is not allowed when rioting occurs, then make it known that anyone arrested during riots will be charged with whatever crimes are committed that night regardless if they were a part of that actual crime or not. If anyone gets injured or killed, you get charged with assault and or murder. No different than if 2 guys break into someone's home and the homeowner shoots one of the suspects, the other suspect gets charged with his friend's murder.

The real problem when a riot breaks out is none of these people have anything to fear because they know the cops can't really do anything to them, so in turn whatever rioters get arrested are never seen again because they will be locked up for the rest of their lives.

This will make people at least think twice before heading out into the streets to cause violent mayhem and destruction.

I would have liked to have seen people armed and defending their businesses.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Protesters...get the fukk out of here. These are just dumbfukks that never saw 2nd grade. These athletes think they are helping but they just are making it worse with their antics during the anthem.
    of course

It would make my day if businesses owners starting blowing away rioters and body flying in area
    Plus it would bring taxes down if you eliminate many thugs

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Fukking thugs...US is lacking a strong leadership and it shows.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

DwightShrute

Obama's America

jjgold

America weak

Another Country every black guy dead in street if they riot

Would be great too

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

In contrast when something like this happens in Russia, police rolls up about 20-30 buses, packs all of them in and drives away.
    All the questions are being asked later at the station...most will have their teeth rearranges on the way there, but hey...that' part of the thrill of being a protester I guess.

Obama on the other hand is phrasing this scum and gives them room to grow and become more organized.

...simply unreal

DwightShrute

In contrast when something like this happens in Russia, police rolls up about 20-30 buses, packs all of them in and drives away.
    All the questions are being asked later at the station...most will have their teeth rearranges on the way there, but hey...that' part of the thrill of being a protester I guess.

Obama on the other hand is phrasing this scum and gives them room to grow and become more organized.

...simply unreal

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by russian rocket View Post
    in contrast when something like this happens in russia, police rolls up about 20-30 buses, packs all of them in and drives away.
    All the questions are being asked later at the station...most will have their teeth rearranges on the way there, but hey...that' part of the thrill of being a protester i guess.

...simply unreal
    unreal!!!! Yes!!!!!

Putin is a king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    America weak

Another Country every black guy dead in street if they riot

Would be great too
    I'm pro America as they fukking come, but this is 100 percent on point JJ. This shit wouldn't fly in China, russia, north Korea, mexico, south america and the like. Military would have come out with the street sweeper and exterminated these broke dikk fukks and buried the bodies out behind Abu aba taba kaba Al hubanni I love sand qatari goat farm and shitt would be over.

We all know what Trump is thinking, to bad he can't go on CNN and say it, needs that black vote to much right now.

PS Trump 4 prez

Underdog5229

...simply unreal
    Listen here. I'm not sure what Putin/Russia and there BFF China are putting together over there, just read they are doing joint miliarty exercises to strengthen ties and storming beaches out in China sea like this is fukking ww2 again and storming Normandy, but better keep inline over there and when trump the USA take over the world we will allow u to keep half of that land mass called Russia deal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Listen here. I'm not sure what Putin/Russia and there BFF China are putting together over there, just read they are doing joint miliarty exercises to strengthen ties and storming beaches out in China sea like this is fukking ww2 again and storming Normandy, but better keep inline over there and when trump the USA take over the world we will allow u to keep half of that land mass called Russia deal
    Listen here CLOWN. You might want to slowdown on that fukking Kool-aid that is being fed to ya!!!
    WW2...Storming Normandy??? ...You can't even control 100 thugs on the streets for crying out loud and you wanna come to Russia?
    Here is a newsflash for YOU DUMBFUKK: THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU RIGHT NOW!

While YOU DUMBFUKK and your government over the last 75 years have been proactively changing puppet heads in numerous countries over the World, the mess in your own country only got uglier and we're very close to seeing a tipping point.

It was YOU DUMBFUKK and not Russia who destabilized Iraq.
    It was YOU DUMBFUKK and not Russia who destabilized Syria.
    It was YOU DUMBFUKK and not Russia who destabilized Lybia.

And it is YOU DUMBFUKK, your President and not Russia who's in bed with terrorists right now that kill people across the world.

Do you really think that anyone can take you or what you're trying to say here seriously after all that?

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

He didn't lead with the crown of his dreads. Didn't make head to head contact so no targeting! Clearly a Panthers fan right there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Underdog5229

Listen here CLOWN. You might want to slowdown on that fukking Kool-aid that is being fed to ya!!!
    WW2...Storming Normandy??? ...You can't even control 100 thugs on the streets for crying out loud and you wanna come to Russia?
    Here is a newsflash for YOU DUMBFUKK: THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU RIGHT NOW!

While YOU DUMBFUKK and your government over the last 75 years have been proactively changing puppet heads in numerous countries over the World, the mess in your own country only got uglier and we're very close to seeing a tipping point.

It was YOU DUMBFUKK and not Russia who destabilized Iraq.
    It was YOU DUMBFUKK and not Russia who destabilized Syria.
    It was YOU DUMBFUKK and not Russia who destabilized Lybia.

And it is YOU DUMBFUKK, your President and not Russia who's in bed with terrorists right now that kill people across the world.

Do you really think that anyone can take you or what you're trying to say here seriously after all that?
    Fisty love it. I'll give you that going into these places to remove the flavor of the month from power only to leave the country in shambles, certainly was the wrong move. I truly could give 2 fukks about Russia and that cokk sucker Putin. You fuks know your place in the world and you better fall in line. Russia is good for 2 things, hockey players for the NHL and mail order brides. Russia is to big and powerful to be left alone. Leave Putin to his own devices and he would conquer Europe, just like he stole Crimea.

Unfortunately it falls on the US to keep all you fukks on that side of the world in line cause noone can hold there own weight. you sure as fucck don't see foreign military come across our borders. Mexico stay in line and so does the canadians. Now only if we can get this wall built to keep the illegals out.

Ps, truely was just jabbin ya. I respect russia as a world power, but I knew my post would get you to come calling. Keep your head up and your eyes up, if you see the sky falling run, we finally got tired of Putin

jjgold

JUST KILL THESE THUGS

We would all celebrate

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Fisty love it. I'll give you that going into these places to remove the flavor of the month from power only to leave the country in shambles, certainly was the wrong move. I truly could give 2 fukks about Russia and that cokk sucker Putin. You fuks know your place in the world and you better fall in line. Russia is good for 2 things, hockey players for the NHL and mail order brides. Russia is to big and powerful to be left alone. Leave Putin to his own devices and he would conquer Europe, just like he stole Crimea.

Unfortunately it falls on the US to keep all you fukks on that side of the world in line cause noone can hold there own weight. you sure as fucck don't see foreign military come across our borders. Mexico stay in line and so does the canadians. Now only if we can get this wall built to keep the illegals out.

Ps, truely was just jabbin ya. I respect russia as a world power, but I knew my post would get you to come calling. Keep your head up and your eyes up, if you see the sky falling run, we finally got tired of Putin
    You respect Russia as you should CLOWN.

Here is another NEWSFLASH for you dumbfukk: NO ONE on the other side of the globe gives two shits about US...and rest assured that NO ONE is scared of once great super power like United States was back in the day.

You only attack countries that cannot fight back - That DUMBFUKK is a clear sign of not being an almighty strong super power, but being a fukking PUSSY.

You want Crimea? Come and get it - see how that will turn out for ya RETARD!

As for you keeping everyone in check around the world - Well we've all witnessed how quickly you got on all fours when Iranians put a few Kalashnikovs up your dirty nose

jjgold

4 Most powerful nations in world..any order and pick your poison

Israel
    Russia
    China
    North Korea

Kermit

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Hope they don't reschedule the Panthers game because of this

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Didnt seem too bad, fairly benign

i called a kid a nigg3r a few decades ago, his big brother showed up with about 10 friends, held me while they all took their shots.

Relative to the few scratches the kid in this video got, I was brutalized.

Needless to say, I learned my lesson that day. Always punch first and never fight fair

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    4 Most powerful nations in world..any order and pick your poison

Israel
    Russia
    China
    North Korea
    The list goes a little something like this

United States
    Russia
    China
    Germany
    UK

Fuk israel, only thing good to come from there is the Ozie
    Russia and china are good for a communist country
    And good old north fukin Korea. For such a shit country, Kim Jung really can talk a game, but when blows come to blows or nukes come to nukes, that bitcch will bow down just like the rest do.
    And the only reason the US has to respect russia is because they are to fukking close to our country. And fukk a shitty Kalashnikov, I'd take my AR into battle long before that antique

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

The list goes a little something like this

United States
    Russia
    China
    Germany
    UK

Fuk israel, only thing good to come from there is the Ozie
    Russia and china are good for a communist country
    And good old north fukin Korea. For such a shit country, Kim Jung really can talk a game, but when blows come to blows or nukes come to nukes, that bitcch will bow down just like the rest do.
    And the only reason the US has to respect russia is because they are to fukking close to our country. And fukk a shitty Kalashnikov, I'd take my AR into battle long before that antique
    What a clueless couch warrior.
    Russia being a communist country
    Russia being close to US borders

Kneel moron...here is the real reason why you should respect Russia...yeeer clueless brain dead clam!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ze-FRANCE.html

jjgold

Israel has all the deadly weapons

UK is real weak

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Rocket, when Hillary rigs the election I need a guide on living in Russia. We are circling the drain. Planning to move to Texas, home of half of my family thankfully. But, if they don't secede after Hillary then Russia here I come. Save me a spot.

12 Last