4 Most powerful nations in world..any order and pick your poison

Israel
    Russia
    China
    North Korea

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Goldie is always good for a laugh. Team jj still has it....once in a while.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Rocket, when Hillary rigs the election I need a guide on living in Russia. We are circling the drain. Planning to move to Texas, home of half of my family thankfully. But, if they don't secede after Hillary then Russia here I come. Save me a spot.
    You got nothing to worry about man - I got your back. You can come in here anytime and you always will be welcomed in Russia.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You got nothing to worry about man - I got your back. You can come in here anytime and you always will be welcomed in Russia.

I always know you got my back man. Even not meeting ya.

Trump knows what's up. 'Wouldn't it be great if the USA, and Russia could work together.'

Yes, yes it would. Anyone thinking otherwise is living in the past.

I'm not going to be like these celebrities, and promise to leave if Hillary wins. They have the means if Trump wins, but never will. They live in a different world than normal people, and expect us to care about their opinions.

I gotta save up, and go through a process so really hoping the people are heard, and Trump wins. Throw NY, and California out of the Electoral, and it's a no doubter. Here in Upstate NY, Trump would win. But, good old NYC runs the State. The city should be split from Upstate, Western, and Central NY, etc. I still think he could surprise, and win NY ala Reagan. Just hoping Ohio, PA, Florida, NV, NC come through.

The man isn't perfect, but he's a hell of a lot more intelligent than a 30+ year political failure. She wouldn't even be known without Big Willy style. Such a shame, but fun to watch her panicking. Her videos are basically yelling at people, and calling anyone against her dumb. No charisma, no connection with average people, and no success in all her years.

A little tangent.

Cheers Rocker.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    What a clueless couch warrior.
    Russia being a communist country
    Russia being close to US borders

Kneel moron...here is the real reason why you should respect Russia...yeeer clueless brain dead clam!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ze-FRANCE.html

haha THADD (look it up) would blow that little Russian rocket out of the sky. Russia is the closest you can be to commi with actually being one. whos the only country to actually pull the trigger on a nuclear weapon? sure the fuk wasn't Russia. you pussies back out of ww2 with ur diks tucked between ur legs, once the germans turned on u. I hope you fuks are smarter than the japs, because without the worst mistake in jap history, the us would of never been involved. you see how that turned out for em

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

What no one mentioned was 1/2 or more of the protesters are Soros funded outsiders, bused in and paid to give the appearance that the local community is uprising. The truth is most locals are peace loving people, but they want to give the false appearances vindication.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    What no one mentioned was 1/2 or more of the protesters are Soros funded outsiders, bused in and paid to give the appearance that the local community is uprising. The truth is most locals are peace loving people, but they want to give the false appearances vindication.
    Unfortunately, the majority of people have no clue who Soros is. Maybe if the American people got a little background on him then they would see the bigger picture. But, CNN would never mention his name. They're just his puppets too.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    haha THADD (look it up) would blow that little Russian rocket out of the sky. Russia is the closest you can be to commi with actually being one. whos the only country to actually pull the trigger on a nuclear weapon? sure the fuk wasn't Russia. you pussies back out of ww2 with ur diks tucked between ur legs, once the germans turned on u. I hope you fuks are smarter than the japs, because without the worst mistake in jap history, the us would of never been involved. you see how that turned out for em
    Brainwashed clam thinks he won the WW2 ...you really can't make this shit up.

We've all witnessed how well you do in the real battle against a hand fool of gooks with bows and arrows in Vietnam.

Keep dreaming about your non-existent superiority CLAM!

PS: Retard you might wanna check the technical characteristics of your outdated THADD before you post anything stupid like that ever again.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 09-22-16 at 01:36 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sasha for President !!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Underdog5229

you and I both know Russia hasn't been shitt since the soviet union fell the fuk apart. Putin is just another stalin, a punk bitcch to be exact, didn't turn out well for stalin and wont for putin either. he tries to micromanage you and everyone in that country. you are to blind to see how much he oppresses your country, the labor/death camps, no personal freedoms ect. you fukks tried to race us to the moon, and well you fukking FAILED at that as well just like your cute little Russian rocket will. whats the poverty rate over there? bout 80 percent? America isn't perfect, far from it as u have so kindly pointed out, but when push comes to shove, and we all start trying to kill eachother , I sure as heck would rather be in merica . if you wouldn't mind, we would like to send all these rioting blacks over to Russia and you can straighten them out for us. ps don't send em back

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

you and I both know Russia hasn't been shitt since the soviet union fell the fuk apart. Putin is just another stalin, a punk bitcch to be exact, didn't turn out well for stalin and wont for putin either. he tries to micromanage you and everyone in that country. you are to blind to see how much he oppresses your country, the labor/death camps, no personal freedoms ect. you fukks tried to race us to the moon, and well you fukking FAILED at that as well just like your cute little Russian rocket will. whats the poverty rate over there? bout 80 percent? America isn't perfect, far from it as u have so kindly pointed out, but when push comes to shove, and we all start trying to kill eachother , I sure as heck would rather be in merica . if you wouldn't mind, we would like to send all these rioting blacks over to Russia and you can straighten them out for us. ps don't send em back
    Just look at this desperate PIECE OF SHIT, who's trying to bring into the conversation a race to the fukking Moon.

Hey CLUELESS CLAM, I hope I don't need to remind you who was THE FIRST MAN in space now do I?

And if according to your retarded face, Russian Rockets fail so often, why in the world would a NASA Administrator Charles Bolden send a letter to Congress last year saying that the agency would need to pay $490 million to Russia for six seats on Soyuz rockets for U.S. astronauts to fly through 2017.

As for Labor and Death Camps? You might wanna sign up for a fukking geography class, dumbfukk - Russia is not North Korea, but since you've never traveled outside of your zipcode, I'll forgive you this honest mistake.

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 09-22-16 at 04:33 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

finish these ghetto kids with bombs

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

crisis actors

Underdog5229

we were tired of spending tax dollars on the space program, and in the mean time we use Russia to run our errands while space x build a cheap reusable rocket to take over. We have the greatest air and navy power in the world. Russia is a distant fukking 5th. Russia has always sucked at tactical warfare, member back in mid 2008 in 1 day Russia lost 19 warplanes and 40 plus troops, all because you run shit outdated hardware. the only option Russia has is to run a million plus troops in somewhere on the ground and hope and pray. The US has had a nuclear capable rocket that can touch Moscow for over a decade, and we are not talking cold war era nukes either like the old shit Russia has. talking 21st century stuff. this fukking state run television koolaid you drink is funny, keep on sipping it.

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Look at the animals that are protesting nobody has an IQ of over 10 and nobody works way to go winners

What's hilarious is the killing was totally justified

What is even more hilarious the cop is black that killed in Charlotte

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

we were tired of spending tax dollars on the space program, and in the mean time we use Russia to run our errands while space x build a cheap reusable rocket to take over. We have the greatest air and navy power in the world. Russia is a distant fukking 5th. Russia has always sucked at tactical warfare, member back in mid 2008 in 1 day Russia lost 19 warplanes and 40 plus troops, all because you run shit outdated hardware. the only option Russia has is to run a million plus troops in somewhere on the ground and hope and pray. The US has had a nuclear capable rocket that can touch Moscow for over a decade, and we are not talking cold war era nukes either like the old shit Russia has. talking 21st century stuff. this fukking state run television koolaid you drink is funny, keep on sipping it.
    "...we were tired of spending tax dollars on the space program"

Translation: You have a failed SPACE program dumbfukk, that with all that technology that you claim to have is incapable of safely sending astronauts to space.

I'm accepting your surrender RETARD...thanks for playing!

...and as for our NUKES...even a fkng North Korea can throw a rasty bucket over the ocean and penetrate your piece of shit defense shield

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...615-story.html

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 09-22-16 at 05:44 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

you think the US doesn't have outdated hardware???

we still use a huge ass floppy disk for nuclear launches
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave kidcudi92 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    you think the US doesn't have outdated hardware???

we still use a huge ass floppy disk for nuclear launches

Cuddles, he's obviously a braindead dumbfukk, that we need to leave in peace, so he can continue to play with his Transformers.

First 12