packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3617

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    forgot about u. sorry
    No worries mate,just wanted to be sure,I like to know where I stand with people.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    About what? Mac you running for president?
    No, you take Trump +250

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dummy, there's several betting sites that we both can place a wager. http://betyou.ie/

You called me out, now you're calling me a con. I've been in this forum for years. I've never welshed on anyone here. You called me a liar and now you're calling me a con. Put your fukkin money where your mouth is? Now let's hear you pussy out that you don't bet online and you're on a fukking betting forum...
    Asswipe,I called you a liar,because all you do is make up stories,you still schooling those College Basketball players down at the gym,f@ckin loser.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Funny is it,never disrespected you before but their you go.
    You are one of few people here that won't have to google pukes. My sargaent used to like to call us pukes
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-29-16 at 09:59 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Asswipe,I called you a liar,because all you do is make up stories,you still schooling those College Basketball players down at the gym,f@ckin loser.
    Once again, anytime you want to lay a wager I can prove you wrong. I know you won't do it because you're a broke dikk dog. I'm calling your broke ass out in the open forum. Let's make the wager and I will prove to you that I've played and I still play with College Basketball players. I will also verify the people I spoke to today and all week if you like. Name the wager and let's go. If I'm a liar than you should be able to win either bet very easily. I know you're going to pussy out because you're broke as shit and probably couldn't put $1,000 in holding tonight any fukking way.

You said these are made up stories, then your money is safe. Let's go, you child.

chico2663

packerd_00

You are one of few people here that won't have to google pukes. My sargeant used to like to call us pukes
    So that isn't just a tv stereo type then eh!

packerd_00

Once again, anytime you want to lay a wager I can prove you wrong. I know you won't do it because you're a broke dikk dog. I'm calling your broke ass out in the open forum. Let's make the wager and I will prove to you that I've played and I still play with College Basketball players. I will also verify the people I spoke to today and all week if you like. Name the wager and let's go. If I'm a liar than you should be able to win either bet very easily. I know you're going to pussy out because you're broke as shit and probably couldn't put $1,000 in holding tonight any fukking way.

You said these are made up stories, then your money is safe. Let's go, you child.
    Guy I got my mates on here that respect me and vice versa and the rest I couldn't give a rats ass what they think,so call me out mother f@cker if you think that makes you cool.

I don't go looking for this street cred that some of you clowns lust for.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

chico2663

ANOTHER MEME that is wrong. He was serving his rhodes scholarship. HE got his notice and signed up for r.o.t.c. YOU EVER THINK ABOUT STUDYING BEFORE YOU CHIRP?QUOTE=DwightShrute;26067552][/QUOTE]

Mac4Lyfe

Guy I got my mates on here that respect me and vice versa and the rest I couldn't give a rats ass what they think,so call me out mother f@cker if you think that makes you cool.

I don't go looking for this street cred that some of you clowns lust for.
    Just as I thought you uncle fukker. Go run and hide your tail. You disrespected me by calling me a liar but then you can't back up your own words. But your mates respect you here. Yeah, right. They now see you as a clown. If you think I'm a liar than keep that shit to yourself. If you want to challenge me in an open gambling forum than back your shit up, you pussy.

packerd_00

Just as I thought you uncle fukker. Go run and hide your tail. You disrespected me by calling me a liar but then you can't back up your own words. But your mates respect you here. Yeah, right. They now see you as a clown. If you think I'm a liar than keep that shit to yourself. If you want to challenge me in an open gambling forum than back your shit up, you pussy.
    Uncle f@cker eh!,I disrespected you and ill do it again if I so choose.

Mac4Lyfe

Uncle f@cker eh!,I disrespected you and ill do it again if I so choose.
    And I'll challenge your broke ass again and you'll cower in your studio apartment...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Stay on topic fellas.

You can't make monetary wagers on this site as you will get banned (I got infractions for that myself).

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1882

People really think the first woman ever is going to win? And see nothing suspicious about a woman being favored? Lol. Reality check coming. Trumps upward swing is going to keep getting higher.

packerd_00

And I'll challenge your broke ass again and you'll cower in your studio apartment...
    Knock yourself out loser.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Stay on topic fellas.

You can't make monetary wagers on this site as you will get banned (I got infractions for that myself).
    Wasn't planning to mate.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

Mac4Lyfe

Knock yourself out loser.
    Haha, that's all you got after being a pussy? You just got exposed.

Mac4Lyfe

Wasn't planning to mate.
    You lost packerd when you said "Monetary". Lil bitch don't have a pot to piss in. Lot of talk but when it's time to put up, crickets.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    People really think the first woman ever is going to win? And see nothing suspicious about a woman being favored? Lol. Reality check coming. Trumps upward swing is going to keep getting higher.
    Normally I would agree but I kinda think Trump was put in to make sure we elect a woman. Anybody else and she would most likely lose. He's about the only guy I can think of that would lose to that woman. It might be a bigger conspiracy than we know. I still don't think Trump really wants to be president. He just did it to feed his ego and see if he could win.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

You lost packerd when you said "Monetary". Lil bitch don't have a pot to piss in. Lot of talk but when it's time to put up, crickets.
    Please take your meds.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Haha, that's all you got after being a pussy? You just got exposed.
    I called you out as the bullshitter you are,never said a word about betting on the election. Don't you have some calls to make,your starting to slip.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Rockets right you make bets here you're gone. I go for a few hours everything goes nuts.

Mac4Lyfe

I called you out as the bullshitter you are,never said a word about betting on the election. Don't you have some calls to make,your starting to slip.
    You didn't call anyone out. You called me a liar and then you backed into your trailer when I challenged you to put up or shut up. I'm still waiting??? Anytime you want to challenge me let's go. When you call someone a liar but then you pussy out on clearing up facts, then you are the bullshitter. You talk a good game, I can talk right with you BUT I can back my shit up. Let's go...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Rockets right you make bets here you're gone. I go for a few hours everything goes nuts.
    We won't make a bet here. But, he'll come crying back in here when he loses his trailer trash rent money.

packerd_00

Um when did I say Monetary,are you off your trolley.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

Which one of you broke fukk Trump backers want to put up or shut up? I'll give you +250 up to a thousand dollars right now...
    That's a nice offer Mac but I already have Trump at +1000, I'm tempted to Arb out a bit but I think I'll stick to my guns!! GO TRUMP!!!

Pending11/8/16 6:00am Politics Other Sports 103 Donald Trump wins Election +1000* vs Field wins Presidential Election

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-30-16 at 01:54 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Did you make the bet? I haven't been following the case. Is the PoPo taking care of each other? Sounds like they're not even going to send to a grand jury?? WTF?

The case has not yet been presented to Choi's office for review, and a timeline remains unclear.
    Yeah i thought it was 500 I owed you if he got jail time, and 800 to me if he didn't.

It sounds like they are bringing in a special prosecutor to try and keep people from crying foul when they don't charge him.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave grease lightnin 800 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You talking about me and Laker.
    No. Hillary and Donald.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow, you're a real big tough guy, resorting to threats on the internet? Aren't you in Houston? I live on the West side. Do you want to arrange a meeting to fukk me like you fukked the alarm company? I can smell pussy miles a way.

The alarm company was small so you obviously didn't give a shit stiffing them. Did you read the contract? Obviously not because it took your dumb ass a year to realize you signed a bad deal. So you then show the smelly vagina that you really are and just stopped paying them because you knew they weren't going to take the time to go after your deadbeat worthless ass. Then you come into this forum to use your example of being a 1st class welsh to somehow excuse Trump doing the same thing? You've been smelling your own shit for so long you don't even know you foul.

I owe no one nothing. I've never skipped out on a bill nor have I ever filed for bankruptcy. I can empathize with some but I will never, ever condone it and you can never tell me it's okay for someone to do it over and over and over and over again. I guess it's safe to say that you're okay with charging thousands of dollars on ************ then file bankruptcy? You think that's what happens in business deals. I call that stealing. I'm sure you and Trump have no problem letting the US default on the debt. Why not just file bankruptcy and wipe away the national debt in one stroke. Fukkin clowns.
    Are you that much of a fool?

Every time you post something... it clearly shows you lack business knowledge. Working for your best friend's landscaping company doesn't count brah.

Every time you run your mouth about Trump... you don't know anything. Just speculation.

Then you talk about threats? You're just a chicken sh#$.

"I owe no one nothing." Oh really? No car payment? No house/rent payment? god damn... you are one retarded fuk.

Your first mistake was getting on my bad side. Let's see your second mistake pal.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19026

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Decided to test my new slogan (don't be a twit, vote for the slit) in a drunken social setting at two different places.
    Yes, I like to instigate.

More people agreed with me at the one location, while at the redneck bar, no such luck. I got my hair blown back from multiple hair blowers. Was getting it in both ears. Couldn't get a word in edgewise. Sorta like a Fox news interview. Try to give reason and get talked over loudly. Nobody likes to hear facts. Hateful talking points wins the day.

All I can say is the Repubs have done their job of years of discrediting. Doesn't matter if everything against her
    was unfounded.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Decided to test my new slogan (don't be a twit, vote for the slit) in a drunken social setting at two different places.
    Yes, I like to instigate.

More people agreed with me at the one location, while at the redneck bar, no such luck. I got my hair blown back from multiple hair blowers. Was getting it in both ears. Couldn't get a word in edgewise. Sorta like a Fox news interview. Try to give reason and get talked over loudly. Nobody likes to hear facts. Hateful talking points wins the day.

All I can say is the Repubs have done their job of years of discrediting. Doesn't matter if everything against her
    was unfounded.

lol!

rkelly, do you honestly think you're fooling anyone?

you have been posting here for years and in that time I've embarrassed you every step of the way. So much so that you have to LIE to pretend I haven't proven you wrong every time. Go ahead, let's hear it... lol

First ... 75767778798081 ... Last