chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I'm talking 1980. Minimum wage was 3.25 then. Not sure the make up now. Worst part is a was supposed to get 280z datsun but got caught mooning a teacher. We were on the football bus and the star rb dared me to follow his lead. Didn't know a teacher was behind us so i was suspended and he wasn't. 7 day suspension and there went my new car. Your dad is probably my age. ask him what the crazy kids did for fun.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nice. I once got in trouble for mooning the activity bus after wrestling practice, but in the 8th grade.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I remember skipping stones across the local pond when I was 9.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You could buy those back then for about 2500.
    bought 1982 - $2500

sold in 1984 for $2500 to pay bills or something dumb.

If only we had any clue what they would be worth one day lol

Was same color and wheels but didn't look that good. But I loved it.

chico2663

gto i have a guy that is 2 years older than me in fla makes a living buying and rebuilding old cars. Wish i would of taken shop in high school

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    bought 1982 - $2500

sold in 1984 for $2500 to pay bills or something dumb.

If only we had any clue what they would be worth one day lol

Was same color and wheels but didn't look that good. But I loved it.

I've owned one of them too...along with xã and Xb gt, amongst many others...

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Both are wrong.
    agree

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    There's nothing to debate here either. If she wasn't black the grown man wouldn't put his hands on a 100 lb female within the first 45 seconds of meeting her like that.
    Isn't it funny how you always have to say 'if they were white" all the time??? The point is they are rarely white. Until black people can see that they are profiled for a reason nothing will change. Deal with black crime, especially black on black crime. More black people are killed in one month by other blacks in Chicago than are killed by white cops in one year in the entire country. Try and deal with reality.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Isn't it funny how you always have to say 'if they were white" all the time??? The point is they are rarely white. Until black people can see that they are profiled for a reason nothing will change. Deal with black crime, especially black on black crime. More black people are killed in one month by other blacks in Chicago than are killed by white cops in one year in the entire country. Try and deal with reality.
    You are comparing apples and oranges. So under your preposition ; it is ok that your sister gets her ass kicked by your dad but not her boyfriend

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You are comparing apples and oranges. So under your preposition ; it is ok that your sister gets her ass kicked by your dad but not her boyfriend
    Wow. I guess you got me there. Typical reality avoidance post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I've owned one of them too...along with xã and Xb gt, amongst many others...
    I bet they cost you more than 2500

That is an XB btw.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

yall rly need to stop coming with these trash ass arguments. do better.

maggiethebestdog

It is factual, not an argument. You don't know the difference. That's the problem.

Optional

Yeah! More car pics.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Yeah! More car pics.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Yeah! More car pics.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

It is factual, not an argument. You don't know the difference. That's the problem.
    if she was white, it's a lot less likely the cop is gonna pull her out of her car and body slam her in the first 45 seconds of meeting her even if she's not "complying"

why do you feel the need to bring up black on black on crime when we are discussing aggressive police behavior towards blacks?

if there was no black on black crime and police were still killing blacks for no reason and acting overly aggressive towards them would it matter then?

if more blacks were being killed at a higher rate by police would it matter then?

did you know there is more white on white killings than black on black?

dont you think we should look at economic situations when studying crime statistics rather than race?

do you think blacks growing up in suburbs are killing each other? do you think whites growing up in the hood arent killing each other?

do you think its possible people keep bringing up black on black crime, to deflect from the injustices black people face?

what has to happen for systematic racism to matter to white people?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

now run along

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

21 21 21

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

anyone still denying there is a problem is part of the problem

maggiethebestdog

anyone still denying there is a problem is part of the problem
    You are delusional to the real problem. That is a black thing for some reason. If cops do wrong they should be held accountable. Why is it blacks never hold blacks accountable for their actions??? You can't have it both ways.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

You are delusional to the real problem. That is a black thing for some reason. If cops do wrong they should be held accountable. Why is it blacks never hold blacks accountable for their actions??? You can't have it both ways.
    why didnt you answer any of the questions in my response to you?

cops usually get and extended vacation w pay when they kill a black guy so i think theyre the ones not being held accountable.

what actions do blacks not hold blacks accountable for?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

just say "i dont give a fukk about how police treat blacks because it doesn't affect me"
    its annoying when ppl say shit like look at black on black crime
    or another favorite if they just comply none of this would happen

when in the last week a man w his hands up lying on his back was shot 3 times

stop tryna justify this shit w that bs and just say how you rly feel "idgaf because it doesn't affect me"

liberate yoself guys! nothing wrong w being racist or enjoying your privilege

captrobey

why didnt you answer any of the questions in my response to you?

cops usually get and extended vacation w pay when they kill a black guy so i think theyre the ones not being held accountable.

what actions do blacks not hold blacks accountable for?
    Well yea but in most cases when they get vacation time they are investigating the incident that happened. You cannot go punishing them when all the facts are not in. You do get them out of the spotlight though at the time.

I think what Maggie means BH is when a person that is black commits a crime or lives a dangerous lifestyle, then resists the law and gets killed, BLM goes picketing the streets not even caring about what the person did that lead up to the killing.

I am white. And if a white guy gets out of a car and starts running - then he gets shot and killed , i have no sympathy for the guy because he should not have ran. And if it turns out that the guy had a long criminal record , i would not say they had no right to kill him- i would say Good, one less person that cannot rob or steal or take advantage of another innocent person.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I remember skipping stones across the local pond when I was 9.
    Weak.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Well yea but in most cases when they get vacation time they are investigating the incident that happened. You cannot go punishing them when all the facts are not in. You do get them out of the spotlight though at the time.

I think what Maggie means BH is when a person that is black commits a crime or lives a dangerous lifestyle, then resists the law and gets killed, BLM goes picketing the streets not even caring about what the person did that lead up to the killing.

I am white. And if a white guy gets out of a car and starts running - then he gets shot and killed , i have no sympathy for the guy because he should not have ran. And if it turns out that the guy had a long criminal record , i would not say they had no right to kill him- i would say Good, one less person that cannot rob or steal or take advantage of another innocent person.
    yea but even once the facts are in, nothing happens. tamir rice death was ruled a homicide yet no one was punished

i think maggie means blacks are killing blacks so its ok to not care about how police treat blacks

i don't believe you here, ima call bs. I think if the victim was white it'd be easier for you to picture the victim as your son or daughter or even yourself and would show more sympathy than you think. but if you truly think cops should be able to play judge in cases like that more power to you I am of the opinion that having a criminal record, running from the police, or not "complying" are not valid reasons to be killed by police.
    Last edited by blackHIPPY; 07-25-16 at 11:42 AM.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

i also dont think a grown man should body slam a woman within a minute of meeting her but i understand im in the minority there as well.
    Last edited by blackHIPPY; 07-25-16 at 11:42 AM.

captrobey

yea but even once the facts are in, nothing happens. tamir rice death was ruled a homicide yet no one was punished

i think maggie means blacks are killing blacks so its ok to not care about how police treat blacks

i don't believe you here, ima call bs. I think if the victim was white it'd be easier for you to picture the victim as your son or daughter or even yourself and would show more sympathy than you think. but if you truly think cops should be able to play judge in cases like that more power to you I am of the opinion that having a criminal record, running from the police, or not "complying" are not valid reasons to be killed by police.
    That is where we differ i guess. Because if you do that (Resisting, running) you are opening the door for something like that to happen. I guess because i live in a bad area and see scumbags doing stuff to others all the time, if they get caught and killed it is just one less scumbag out there preying on others. My neighbor recently had her shed broken into. If a cop saw it and yelled to stop and some punk 15 year old tried running with something in there and got shot i would care less about it because it is one less thug on the street . My neighbor (Who is black) is an awesome single parent with an awesome kid who is an adult now who went to school and made something of himself. She struggles to get by though at times. Then some low life breaks into her shed and steals her only mower. So i may sound cold here but people that do crap like that if they get blown away i would care less. But again i live in a bad area so i am probably biased lol.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Many blacks scared of cops and many cops scared of blacks...creates huge issues out of normal situations

Theyre both guilty of doing dumb shit sometimes....People act like its 100% the fault of one or the other.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I am backing your question and point of view. Pure logic, oh, he's a tough one.

ABEHONEST

i also dont think a grown man should body slam a woman within a minute of meeting her but i understand im in the minority there as well.
    BlackHip just doesn't get it. So, like he states himself, you are part of the problem.
    "It seems," black's resist police authority much, much, more then whites, or Asians, or Hispanics. Wonder what the honest answer is to that math question?
    If I am laying my life on the line every single work day, being an officer of the law, and read how cop's are being murdered [Yes, that's the correct word] in a stinking cowardly fashion, my alert system is going to keyed in at 100%, if, I get the call in a black neighborhood.So, I may be in a hair-trigger frame of mind, especially, when the cop get's total disrespect right from the get-go.

Now, would this make sense to any black member's on board at SBR?
    * I do not recall one black-member in here admitting, if, "we," would be respectful and not resist policemen, we save many brother's lives. Get with it guys.

** How many blacks were killed in the last 3 years because their first instincts were, to take defensive action, rather than, simply, respecting the law officers demands? Was it worth all the lives lost on both sides because a few, thug'ish like, rebellious blacks, who did the opposite of what the law demands of them?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Many blacks scared of cops and many cops scared of blacks...creates huge issues out of normal situations

Theyre both guilty of doing dumb shit sometimes....People act like its 100% the fault of one or the other.
    Close, MLD, but no cigar. When a law officer is called to a neighborhood, expecting to arrest someone who is reported out of control, then he wants that individual to be in a non-resisting frame of mind, if not, then big trouble and death, are within a heartbeat away.

ABEHONEST

I want to thank all member's of the jury. We have the verdict, but we did have 2 or 3 fellows we had to boot off the jury. However, the rest of the clear thinking juror's made nice sense making opinions by finding the crazy black lady guilty of being the prime instigator.
    One loser [we all nowo], was shamefully mocked so much he was disgraced. However, I bet he learned a valuable lesson. See, we all are capable of doing that, if you'll get the hell out of that box your mind stays in. Whew.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Close, MLD, but no cigar. When a law officer is called to a neighborhood, expecting to arrest someone who is reported out of control, then he wants that individual to be in a non-resisting frame of mind, if not, then big trouble and death, are within a heartbeat away.
    this right here so why you're such a sheep and coward. Not insults, just honest observations about you. You clearly on the wrong side and apart of the problem.

Another example of how we have the dumbest people in the country policing us.

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orlea...8a85eeea6.html

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just another minority who didn't listen to the LONG DIK of the LAW.

Cop didn't do anything wrong. She kept on making excuses.

First ... 23456 Last