chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Evidently he was wrong because the chief said so. As I said if it was a white lady the cop doesn't act this way. He has to worry about if she knows someone that can cost him his job.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you play nice and are polite to the cop they don't wrestle you to the ground. Americans are idiots when knowing how to act professionally at traffic stops.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you play nice and are polite to the cop they don't wrestle you to the ground. Americans are idiots when knowing how to act professionally at traffic stops.
    Good to see you right once in awhile. But, commonsense will tell most, the chief, is trying to save future cop's lives. PC at it's best. Vote Trump!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Americans are idiots when knowing how to act professionally at traffic stops.

Getting pulled over isn't a profession

many Americans don't understand their Rights

many police don't act professionally and infringe upon citizens rights
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Chi_archie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Here's what I saw: She was pulled over for going 50. She tried to go in the parking lot to get away from the police officer. She starting lying about going to the store and saying she can't be pulled over because she is parked. The officer mentions why he is pulling her over. She continues to lie; she won't obey the officer by putting her feet in the car so the door can be shut (this is so she can't run away). She refuses to and says 'No', and tells the officer to "hurry up". The officer has had enough of her games; and asks her to stand up. She refuses, so the officer has to grab her and pull her out of the car. She continues to not put her hands behind her back and continues to move around for about 1 minute.

Conclusion: She tried to play ignorant, but her games and her stupidity and resisting, got her thrown to the ground.
    I'm sorry but none of what she did warranted him to grab her out of her car and slam her to the ground. Okay, she tried to evade a ticket. Do you know how many people do that everyday, all day. Cop puts on a siren, the first thing most people do is move to the side or turn the corner or turn into a convenience store, hoping the cop isn't after them. Then most people play dumb by saying "what did I do". He jumps out of his car immediately after pulling up on her, which is a big no no. He then is right in her face during the initial questioning. WTF? The cop should have stayed in his car and gave instructions or at least maintain a safe distance. So he rushes up on her, tells her to get back into her car and then wants her to close the door? FOR WHAT? He's just a power hungry fukkin bully. He then tells her to stand up after telling her to sit down. She probably said hurry up and give me the damn ticket out of spite but he gets pissed and grabs her then throws her to the ground. Fukkin hot headed officer. Yes, citizens can be hot headed, hard headed and not listen but officers have to be above all that. There was never an issue for him to touch her. Who cares if she would have run into the store. You call for back up and impound her car. He did not have to put his hands on her, which started the altercation.

This was for fukkin speeding. We're not talking about an armed robbery. WTF? The police have no right to pull you over then invade your space like you are sub human. You will not find anywhere in the police rule book where an officer should instigate a situation. He's standing over her with his hands on the open car door. Why does he want to close my car door? Go back to your police car and do what you do. Then his racist rant in the car? Did we need to hear that right after he slammed this black lady to the ground? This police department is about to get raked over the coals on this one.

Insert a 70 year old white lady or any white lady for that matter and this is not how it would have went down. This guy admitted he was scared of black people. Fukkin clown.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Chico again, and his color-blind opinions.
    I will say one thing, could your typical female about her size and age, recover as nicely as she apparently did? How many? 1 in 20? My guess, she was high on something, or, she is one hell of a superior-fit, school teacher.
    I'm sorry abe but at 53 years old and living the life i've lived; i see thing from different perspective. Also i grew up at a school that was no blacks. When a black kid moved into the neighborhood they burned a cross in their lawn.My school won the state championship in 1980 but if those rednecks didn't burn the cross than we may have won it in 79 also.My uncle flew the family in on his jet. One of my uncles was little all american at tarleton st which is a am school now. He was 6'4 260,my rich uncle who played 1 yr at tex am and dropped out to start his company is 6'3 300. think max montoya. They were staring at my family until my name was called. my uncle told one redneck if he didn't turn around he was going to shove his size 13 boots up this guys ass. If you were in ohio during the late 70's the regional guy of klan was named ronnie lee and i won't use his last name. He walk with a limp andlook spAniard. I was always his best player in baseball and said b88888 ;"i didn't know you were hispanic?" I said did it matter? He said I guess not because i wasn't black. He is also the one that taught me about the govt and how nixon was talking about 1 world govt. And the rothchilds and rockefellers and before it was over we would be run by the illuminati. What i don't understand is every damn politician and the big preacher down here in texas are always giving the sign of 666 but no one seems to notice. We are so ******.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-24-16 at 12:10 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

How should she play nice? How was she suppose to act professionally? He never gave her a chance before he's slamming her into the ground. Was this officer in fear of his life? Hell no, he wanted to beat her up. He was on top of her from the beginning of the interaction.

Let's change this situation and let's say this was her boyfriend. He would be in jail right now for beating up a woman. But, because she didn't dance a jig in front of the "Always right" officer, you think he has a right to beat her up. Pathetic Paver.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    He treated her like that because she was black

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How should she play nice? How was she suppose to act professionally? He never gave her a chance before he's slamming her into the ground. Was this officer in fear of his life? Hell no, he wanted to beat her up. He was on top of her from the beginning of the interaction.

Let's change this situation and let's say this was her boyfriend. He would be in jail right now for beating up a woman. But, because she didn't dance a jig in front of the "Always right" officer, you think he has a right to beat her up. Pathetic Paver.
    He was nice as could be until she consistently resisted arrest. Get real people. Read my explanations above.
    And is there any sensible reason why this cop might be a bit more closer to the edge when a black[again] refuses to listen to the officer? Come on now, let's be honest.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

was not a violent throw down if you watch it

suspend him 1 month

chico2663

Shame you have to go to 2013 to find it on a white lady but you can go every month on a black woman

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

suspend him 1 month
    A sensible reply. Thanks, JJ.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't care what race they are. Police should be held more accountable for egregious actions since they hold so much power. This is just another sickening video of bad cops. This lady was attending a birthday party with her 7 and 11 year old kids watching her get her ass kicked. Absolutely pathetic. What really hurts most is that most of these cases never go to trial. The police union swoops in and protects their own and the cops get off scott free.

Mac4Lyfe

He was nice as could be until she consistently resisted arrest. Get real people. Read my explanations above.
    And is there any sensible reason why this cop might be a bit more closer to the edge when a black[again] refuses to listen to the officer? Come on now, let's be honest.
    Nice? What the fukk rock are you hiding under? He pulls his car in front of hers, blocking her in the parking lot, then he bum rushes her in his approach. Most people would be caught off guard with an officer invading their space like that. How the fukk did she resist arrest? She was never under arrest you boob. He asked her to close her door (for what logical reason?), he then gets irritated because he can't get his way and tells her to stand up, while he's grabbing her arm. He then wrestles her out of the car and slams her to the ground.

Let me ask you again. What legitimate reason was it for him to grab her and drag her out of the car? Because she wouldn't let him close her door? Mind you, she was not under arrest at the time. I'm waiting on your response.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But why is that important?

He should be judged on what he did here.

Will you crazy penetraters want to know what political party people belong to before making a call of right/wrong soon too?
    Im not saying he's innocent. Im not saying hes good at his job. Hes not.

I was just addressing the race issue.

My points was maybe he treats everyone he pulls over like this.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Shame you have to go to 2013 to find it on a white lady but you can go every month on a black woman
    Chico, like so many high percentage of black's these days, may be beyond repair, to be able to use unbiased reasoning? Probably, from believing so much one-sided media and black prejudices, presented, or a combination of both? I mean that in a sensible way, Chico. You seem intelligent enough, but have a blind side caused by over-indulging in black causes and black sympathy.

One example: The Mike Brown case? Your perception is...?

Mac4Lyfe

There's 2 sides to every story. You see a white officer that can do no wrong, Who can use violent force on any and everyone if they don't listen to them. You want a police state because you're a scared lil bitch that think black people are out to kill you. You and that officer's fear of black people are why you see no wrong and why the officer believes it's okay to treat this woman lower than a dog. You think people should obey the police, while people of color DO NOT TRUST THE POLICE. There is nothing that she did that deserved him beating her up (which is what he did). Then he backed up his racist rant (probably related to you) by talking about how violent black people are while totally ignoring that he just beat up a damn woman. That dude is a big pussy just like you. Scared bitches that shouldn't leave the house.

ABEHONEST

Nice? What the fukk rock are you hiding under? He pulls his car in front of hers, blocking her in the parking lot, then he bum rushes her in his approach. Most people would be caught off guard with an officer invading their space like that. How the fukk did she resist arrest? She was never under arrest you boob. He asked her to close her door (for what logical reason?), he then gets irritated because he can't get his way and tells her to stand up, while he's grabbing her arm. He then wrestles her out of the car and slams her to the ground.

Let me ask you again. What legitimate reason was it for him to grab her and drag her out of the car? Because she wouldn't let him close her door? Mind you, she was not under arrest at the time. I'm waiting on your response.
    Your first 3 sentences tells me you'd be a poor representative of ever being on a jury. Jezz.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I dont get the media argument anymore.
    Yeah when old farts like abe & chico & I were growing up there were very few media outlets, so in a sense, you were being fed their bull

But now, everything is out there. Even if Fox News or CNN arent covering it.

The sad part is, I believe it has always been like this but, no one had a phone or means to broadcast these types of abuses of authority.

A shitty cop like this, doesn't mean that all cops are shitty or bad at their jobs. Just like when we see video of a black suspect running down the street waving a gun, doesn't mean all black people are gun waving lunatics.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Mac4Lyfe

Your first 3 sentences tells me you'd be a poor representative of ever being on a jury. Jezz.
    Your own words... "She consistently resisted arrest".

All your posts tell me that you're a poor representative of a human being. You obviously think every black person should be under constant arrest.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

A shitty cop like this, doesn't mean that all cops are shitty or bad at their jobs. Just like when we see video of a black suspect running down the street waving a gun, doesn't mean all black people are gun waving lunatics.
    Unfortunately, people like LyingAbe can't see the difference. He thinks ALL cops are good and ALL black people are bad. Even when shown a video of innocent people getting beat up and shot, he still has an excuse for the police.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I dont get the media argument anymore.
    Yeah when old farts like abe & chico & I were growing up there were very few media outlets, so in a sense, you were being fed their bull

But now, everything is out there. Even if Fox News or CNN arent covering it.

The sad part is, I believe it has always been like this but, no one had a phone or means to broadcast these types of abuses of authority.

Well, I am not intentionally wanting to rile black-causes up, but I love crispy-honest opinions, or statements made, with the obvious conclusion when the facts are as plain as day before you. Too many blind-people out there that cannot process an unbiased thought in a controversy.
    That feeds race hate to a high degree. And we are there right now!

jjgold

why does everyone resist arrest?

ABEHONEST

Unfortunately, people like LyingAbe can't see the difference. He thinks ALL cops are good and ALL black people are bad. Even when shown a video of innocent people getting beat up and shot, he still has an excuse for the police.
    Oh, I don't think you know ABE, you are just naive and biased enough to believe you do. That's an obvious weakness you have.

ABEHONEST

why does everyone resist arrest?
    You're scoring valid points, JJ, be careful, some will say they know you personally and how you process your thinking.

jjgold

I should make a video showing how you don't resist

ABEHONEST

suspend him 1 month
    Only because she stiffened up her body [resisting] did he have to use the extra force. The vid does not lie.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I don't care what race they are. Police should be held more accountable for egregious actions since they hold so much power. This is just another sickening video of bad cops. This lady was attending a birthday party with her 7 and 11 year old kids watching her get her ass kicked. Absolutely pathetic. What really hurts most is that most of these cases never go to trial. The police union swoops in and protects their own and the cops get off scott free.
    Cops do go over board.
    But what do you think their protocol should be when someone isn't putting their hands behind their back? (Not what shouldn't happen, but what should happen)

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

A lot of splices in that video.

ABEHONEST

The perfect scenario of pre-intimidation, is when a white cop must do his job as this call comes in, "a black man is being violent and threatening people." He will be extra nervous even way before he gets to the scene, yet, he should be gentle and nice even if this could be his last call--his probable thinking, with the violence against cop's today? That sometime does not happen, to be honest. No, the cop fears for his life and will NOT be too compliant to having another,, out of control black man, resist arrest. It's probably as dangerous as a combat detail was in Nam. The cop will be on high alert.

So, moral of story, DO NOT RESIST arrest. Get an attorney if you feel you've been abused. DO NOT RESIST arrest. Got it?

Mac4Lyfe

Cops do go over board.
    But what do you think their protocol should be when someone isn't putting their hands behind their back? (Not what shouldn't happen, but what should happen)
    Are you talking about the video of them beating up a white woman? Well, I didn't see what led to the cop laying on top of her, so I don't have all the facts but watching a 2nd cop drive up on the scene, run up to the altercation and jump in and punch her in the head is not what I would consider protocol.

In most of these cases, the cops use force to arrest the person when they didn't have to at all. Just tell the lady, "you are under arrest". If she ran, so what, you have her 2 kids on the scene and other party goers. She will have to turn herself in eventually. Tell her to turn around so you can handcuff her. If she resists, once again, tell her that she's under arrest and should come in peacefully. If she won't then you tell her that not only is she resisting but additional charges of leaving the scene, etc. Do you want to come in peacefully or do we need to come get you are your house later? Eventually the person will come to their senses. In the case of the black woman, she was no harm to the public. Give her the ticket and let her go her own way. No need to ever come up on her or to grab her. If she would have ran, her car is right there. She's not going anywhere. Instead of escalating the situation, calm the situation. If she didn't want to get in her car or close her door, so what? Call for back up. He screwed up by rushing her and then grabbing her in her car and dragging her out of the car like a wife beater then throwing her to the ground. Wait for backup if you can't handle your shit.

Mac4Lyfe

The perfect scenario of pre-intimidation, is when a white cop must do his job as this call comes in, "a black man is being violent and threatening people." He will be extra nervous even way before he gets to the scene, yet, he should be gentle and nice even if this could be his last call--his probable thinking, with the violence against cop's today? That sometime does not happen, to be honest. No, the cop fears for his life and will NOT be too compliant to having another,, out of control black man, resist arrest. It's probably as dangerous as a combat detail was in Nam. The cop will be on high alert.

So, moral of story, DO NOT RESIST arrest. Get an attorney if you feel you've been abused. DO NOT RESIST arrest. Got it?
    You are a racist prick. You didn't want anyone's opinion because you are already opinionated. Go fukk yourself while you're sukking JJ's rooster.

chico2663

dude my family is from spain that came over. I probably am whiter than you. Think of linda ronstadt who is also mexican or raquel welch who is also mexican. the mike brown case is I'm sorry for his family but you never bum rush a cop. It was justified if you ask me. But i don't think that the cop should of told him to get his black ass out of the street but I think it is justified. But sandra blandis a different story. No one should lose their life for an improper lane change. Doesn't matter if she killed herself or not. Fifteen years ago i got in a wreck because I left my house 10 minutes late. If i left on time then I don't think i 'm in that wreck. A buddy of mine got killed in a bar fight. I was supposed to go out with him but begged off for sinus headache. I never told my friends because of regrets but if I was with him I believe he is still here.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh, I don't think you know ABE, you are just naive and biased enough to believe you do. That's an obvious weakness you have.
    Assholes like you are why we're having these issues. You love to keep this country divided.

jjgold

All these tough calls period

Cops do get nutty though

First 12345 ... Last