Betpoints: 5652

I eat mayonnaise straight out of the jar

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Daner is it Miracle Whip or the real thing???

Be honest.

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

headeing out now to the kentucky fried chicken buffett. will eat 7 or 8 pieces of greasy chicken original recipe, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy and load up on whatever desert they have. wash it down with sweet tea (most likely 3 nor 4 refills).

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Daner is it Miracle Whip or the real thing???

Be honest.

Real thing Mo

my personal stash

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Real thing Mo

my personal stash

Well I am certainly impressed.

Do you eat it directly out of there or is it more like a spigot type situation?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I like it on fries.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You must buy Hellman's or make from scratch. Anything else is garbage. If you buy Miracle Whip you are trash

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

People who do drugs are no worse then people with eating problems.. Both are a complete break down of discipline.. No excuse to let your life go down the drain like that..

We have one body to live in and if you enjoy your life at all you should take care of the vessel that carry's you around from day to day.. It's the least you can do for yourself... Don't buy shit to put in your fridge and cut out fast food is a good start. You get hungry you eat healthy period.. Learn to cook healthy online.. Over time you get use to it and it's not that bad.. You begin to hate sugar and not crave it anymore the longer you stay away from it..

It's just like working out, in the beginning it sucks because you're out of shape but you get use to it and it becomes a way of life if you do it long enough....

I am repulsed by obese people because all I see in them is complete mental weakness..

I don't feel sorry for them either when the die in their 30's and 40's.. I know a fat guy that was a really nice guy, i liked him actually but he was obese, probably weighed 350 -400 pounds... He ate all the time, love cooking on BBQ.... 41 years old and dropped dead in his bathroom of a sudden heart attack last year.. I saw it coming and tried to talk to him. He would tell me I know I know.. He was so big they had a very hard time removing his body from his apartment..

Don't feel sorry for them or drug addicts as we all have a choice oh and mental weakness is not a disease...

Fat people rant over..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-06-16 at 07:07 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

You guys are so mad at fat people. What about chefs? They say never trust a skinny chef. Remember the frugal gourmet?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You guys are so mad at fat people. What about chefs? They say never trust a skinny chef. Remember the frugal gourmet?

True. I've never trusted Giada

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Gonna be a way of life some day where your health care is gonna be ur responsibility as ur bad habits are gonna cost ya. There are actually some politicians trying to help by putting a tax on some of this garbage these corporations try to poison us with. Namely soda. Sure enuf the right wing profit hiding assholes have conned the fat lazy people that they shouldn't have to pay this tax because the democrats are trying to take away your feedoms lol. They couldn't give to shits about your freedoms but what they do care about is taking a few dollars out the pockets of guys like the Coca Colas CEO. They cried foul when they taxed cigarettes here when in fact they should ban the lethal shit. I came home for dinner when i was young and if i didn't i would get my ass beat. Today since our wonderful right wing politicians love outsourcing our jobs families have to have two people working. Tough for families to cook dinner when both mom and dad are working. Its a lot easier just popping in a fast food joint and these companies know this as well as these shit hole politicians who fuked this country up so bad removing all these decent paying jobs overseas.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Yep, I agree Thor soda is a killer.. Tax those companies just like tobacco is taxed I say.. Both deadly... The human body is simply not made to constantly consume a can of sugar and coloring with just about every meal..

Body was made to drink clear fluids like water.. I don't even wanna get into man created processed foods, preservatives and other cancer causing stuff that just about everyone eats daily..

You wonder why cancer is so common these days, I'll tell you why.. It stems from what we eat regularly in our daily diet first.. Stress and family genes is another factor as well..

Humans should drink water, eat fruits and veggies that don't have cancerous pesticides on them.. Gotta think there was not a lot of reported cancers back in the day like we see today because the foods and drinks were more natural.. Indigenous people is good example to look into..

It's because they eat natural foods and drink water.. They don't eat fried and processed foods and or sugary colored drinks daily... They also don't go to bed after eating cake and ice cream either..

One day I want to become a vegan but I just love meats and chicken too much right now.... You will never see an obese vegan just put it that way...

http://www.health.com/health/gallery...773383,00.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-06-16 at 09:18 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

Jibby would you vote for bloomberg over trump?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Jibby would you vote for bloomberg over trump?
    Trump for longevity as well for our Country!!!

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump for longevity as well for our Country!!!

But Bloomberg will ban sodas. You have to prioritize here pal
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Food at buffets is usually awful.

Not sure why anyone would choose that over a decent meal that is not all you can eat.

grease lightnin
    &

Yes Mo, I have found that even the best buffets are still buffets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Food at buffets is usually awful.

Not sure why anyone would choose that over a decent meal that is not all you can eat.

chico2663

there used to be a steak buffet in new port kentucky and a kfc buffet in indiana. love me some kfc

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    there used to be a steak buffet in new port kentucky and a kfc buffet in indiana. love me some kfc
    what about the nashiville hot chicken?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Agree.

Weed is not a drug, right?
    Correct. In colorado its cookies. Candy. And soda pop.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what about the nashiville hot chicken?
    i;m sure it is because they have every product on the menu. 10 minutes from the boat so eat and gamble

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Show me a person with no vices. Drugs for some, strips clubs for some, food for some, chasing $ for some. Everyone has something. I've shredded both acl's playing sports in college, had a number of broken bones from out penetrating around. I'll wager my active youth cost the healthcare system more than morbidly obese people.

It's like blaming Gov deficit on welfare or defense spending. Both contribute but neither alone are responsible.
    I'm just talking about you as an individual person.....not the government argument

Like why would you as an individual person just say fukk it I'm eating like shit and not exercising from now on? You can be in decent, somewhat healthy shape if you put in a small amount of effort

Your body is everything and being a slob with no activity is insane to me.....I get addictions and vices to other things but not that

It's one of the easiest things to control.....google eating healthy and for exercise just do anything you like.

You don't need to be a health freak or exercise nutjob but damn man have a little pride
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 06-07-16 at 12:59 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Start vid at 2:35 mark

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    People should be charged per pound for flights and buffets.

No way a buffet should charge a 350 pound man and a 90 pound asian woman the same rate. It just makes no penetrating sense.

I used to date a skinny girl and shelling out $44.99 or some shit for a buffet for her was a joke. She ate like $10 worth maybe.
    then why take her to a buffet genius?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Airlines have cracked down on fat people. Some are told to buy 2 seats.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mom. Dont forget the low fat cheese curds.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I don't like fat cart riding slobs like the rest of you all, but science is saying there's a virus causing obesity.
    Not to mention heredity and obsessive compulsive disease.

Let's not forget trans fats added to processed foods to increase shelf life. Before that was added, there weren't
    as many fatties. Thank the FDA for that. Fortunately, trans fats are slowly being phased out.

Female and male menopause cause us to gain weight also.

Just some food for thought. (pun intended)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Airlines have cracked down on fat people. Some are told to buy 2 seats.
    Fat people on a plane is a nightmare for the people sitting next to them... That happened to me once. The fat rolls were intruding onto my space, no way to not be touched by it all spilling over onto my seating area... He was breathing hard, it was gross..

I felt very violated during that fight just put it that way

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Start vid at 2:35 mark
    saw him 3 times in person

RIP

chico2663

we had a girl in my town that wasn't obese (her brother was michigan strength coach for couple decade) but very big. we had a party that had a pool. she trapped my buddy in a corner and raped him. i thought about helping him but was too busy laughing. he was in the corner and couldn't get away. i got out of the pool when i seen her in a huge bikini.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Mom. Dont forget the low fat cheese curds.
    What's even more disturbing than how enormous these women are it's the fact that some dude is actually having sex with them. How does that even happen?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fat people on a plane is a nightmare for the people sitting next to them... That happened to me once. The fat rolls were intruding onto my space, no way to not be touched by it all spilling over onto my seating area... He was breathing hard, it was gross..

I felt very violated during that fight just put it that way
    I've been there myself. I almost was going to get off the flight before it took off but it was too late. I still have nightmares to this day about that fat nastiness rubbing up against me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you look around 75% of Americans must be overweight now

First 1234 Last