frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    You know more people are considered obese, than you would think Pavy. Are you sure you're not banning yourself?
    YES. More people are fat than you would realize. Again just because you aren't a bed ridden 600 pound whale like the mom on What's Eating Gilbert Grape, doesn't mean you aren't fat.

In my opinion if your BF% is over 25% you are obese, over 20% you are fat, if its over 15% you are chubby.

So many skinny fats who think they are healthy and in good shape. News flash: You aren't. If you are over 15% BF you are not in shape and could lose some pounds, period. It starts in the kitchen. Pounds are lost in the kitchen, ounces are lost in the gym. You can't outrun a bad diet, which is why I laugh at these landwhale women I work with who think that going to the gym and running for 30 minutes on a treadmill is enough to cancel out them drinking sugar filled lattes and eating cupcakes everyday. Seriously, this girl I work with says she runs 30 minutes on the treadmill and rewards herself with a cupcake. LOL. That cupcake just cancelled out your treadmill running and then some. And they wonder why they are still fat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver your no prize at the scale either

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

5'3
    315 lbs

76% body fat.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    If they said all gambling is banned would you quit gambling? These people will eat anyway. We as a country need to stop micromanaging everybody's lives. This is supposed to be a free country. Insurance rates aren't too high in any large part due to obesity, they are high due to corruption. Follow the lobbyists to find the corruption.
    They need to start deporting fat people like I said. I used to have the same mentality as you and said let fat people be fat. However it has gotten so bad in this country where as a normal sized person I can not shop at any grocery stores without being blocked and having these fat slobs rub up against me because the aisles are not wide enough. It's horrible. Not to mention these things in the summertime want to where tight clothes thinking that looks good on them. I saw a 300 pounder the other day wearing spandex and I had to vomit. It's horrible. These people need to be banned and shipped to some fat island or something.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Americans are banged up. I did not realize it was so bad.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Americans are banged up. I did not realize it was so bad.
    We are all banged up Mo

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We are all banged up Mo
    Fuk. You are right.

I am banged up.

Are their a lot of buffets in USA?

They are rare here. Only Chinese buffets. Even then they are very rare. Suburbs mostly.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    They need to start deporting fat people like I said. I used to have the same mentality as you and said let fat people be fat. However it has gotten so bad in this country where as a normal sized person I can not shop at any grocery stores without being blocked and having these fat slobs rub up against me because the aisles are not wide enough. It's horrible. Not to mention these things in the summertime want to where tight clothes thinking that looks good on them. I saw a 300 pounder the other day wearing spandex and I had to vomit. It's horrible. These people need to be banned and shipped to some fat island or something.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Because one bag of pretzels is not enough. We need to eat three 5 gallon jars of pretzels when we need a scooter to move around!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Who still eats pretzels???

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

HAHA kids I guess?!?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

eating some pretzels now with ice cream.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

nothing better than pretzels dipped in ranch while drinking crystal light and watching your beloved reds lose another. but hey i grew up in the 70's , so i got to watch the greatest team of my lifetime. gambled at latonia downs/turfway park and river downs with rose.kevin gomer was the track announcer and buddy was college room mate. rose always came up to announcers box. those were the days when the only drug taken was greenies unless you were dave parker. lol

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    who the penetrate shops at walmart? don't they have target or meijers
    Trust me I avoid walmart like the plague. I do not shop there ever. Unfortunately they are the most convenient place for me to do "money transfers". It's either go there and be swarmed by fat people or drive to the hood and have to dodge bullets to do a "money transfer" . I choose dodging the obese over bullets and dope dealers.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

From a T1, that's a disgusting story.

HolyBullsSon
    HolyBullsSon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post

I personally think the US should round up all the obese people in this country and put them out on a prairie somewhere in the hot sun and make them work their fat off.
    Have you ever seen any of these people? First of all, they are lazy. They can't do any job that requries any exertion, as they are too fat to move their asses out of a chair.

They are also very unclean. These slobs find it difficult to fit into a bathtub and don't dare stand up in a shower for fear they will lose their balance and their goo-filled bodies will bring them crashing down. You've seen them sweating like pigs just by sitting under flourescent lights.

All they do is eat things like Twinkies and Ho Hos and bags full of Doritos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. None of them can fathom a day without a Big Mac and think they will lose weight if they super-size everything but get a Diet Coke to go with it.

The time has come for the United States not to let any fat person get a job in our land.The time has come for every American to boycot any OBESE-owned business--such as their favorite business----Convenient Stores (lots of Slim Jims there_,Gasoline Stations (would never think of walking -- have to gas up),Laundry Mats (washing their tents they wear a daily chore),Resturants (food galore in there),Smoke stores (if you smoke, you might lose weight),and any other business that this LOW life's own that make them AMERICAN dollars.We should and will put a stop to these TOWEL WRAPPED FATTIES.It is a damn disgrace the we the AMERICAN public have towatch these stupid roly-poly adults and children parade around with a Twinkie with cream filling chanting and yelling and smiling. !BOYCOTT ANY AND ALL FATTY-OWNED BUSINESS"S IN THE US NOW! Do not hire these lazy chubs other than shoveling dead slobs to their grave.These type------all FATSOES should and will pay the price.THESE SLOBS COST ME MONEY AT BUSINESS TODAY AND AT THE MAJOR LEAGUE PARKS,LET ALONE HOW MANY FOOTBALL GAMES THIS WEEKEND! Honk your horn, if you want a AHAB THE WHALE TO SUFFER LIKE YOU DID TODAY! BOYCOTT THESE SOBS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yikes.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Mom

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

SBR posters:

NOT fat

RICH

Successful

Most not married but banging 10's

Elite cappers

Steller athletes

HOF coaches if they just had the chance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger, TheMoneyShot, and bigtymer56

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not sure why people choose to go thru life fat and/or completely out of shape

One of the things you can actually control even if you don't have great genetics

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    YES. More people are fat than you would realize. Again just because you aren't a bed ridden 600 pound whale like the mom on What's Eating Gilbert Grape, doesn't mean you aren't fat.

In my opinion if your BF% is over 25% you are obese, over 20% you are fat, if its over 15% you are chubby.

So many skinny fats who think they are healthy and in good shape. News flash: You aren't. If you are over 15% BF you are not in shape and could lose some pounds, period. It starts in the kitchen. Pounds are lost in the kitchen, ounces are lost in the gym. You can't outrun a bad diet, which is why I laugh at these landwhale women I work with who think that going to the gym and running for 30 minutes on a treadmill is enough to cancel out them drinking sugar filled lattes and eating cupcakes everyday. Seriously, this girl I work with says she runs 30 minutes on the treadmill and rewards herself with a cupcake. LOL. That cupcake just cancelled out your treadmill running and then some. And they wonder why they are still fat.
    i find it laughable that todays athletes are in such good shape but they are always hurt. back in the 60's and 70's athletes were fat. but i can't remember when they went on the dl for a pulled hamstring. i think weneed to get rid of all this cross training among our athletes.lol

chico2663

dont you have a krogers or meijers?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

I have all my meals at buffets

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBullsSon View Post
    I personally think the US should round up all the obese people in this country and put them out on a prairie somewhere in the hot sun and make them work their fat off.
    Have you ever seen any of these people? First of all, they are lazy. They can't do any job that requries any exertion, as they are too fat to move their asses out of a chair.

They are also very unclean. These slobs find it difficult to fit into a bathtub and don't dare stand up in a shower for fear they will lose their balance and their goo-filled bodies will bring them crashing down. You've seen them sweating like pigs just by sitting under flourescent lights.

All they do is eat things like Twinkies and Ho Hos and bags full of Doritos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. None of them can fathom a day without a Big Mac and think they will lose weight if they super-size everything but get a Diet Coke to go with it.

The time has come for the United States not to let any fat person get a job in our land.The time has come for every American to boycot any OBESE-owned business--such as their favorite business----Convenient Stores (lots of Slim Jims there_,Gasoline Stations (would never think of walking -- have to gas up),Laundry Mats (washing their tents they wear a daily chore),Resturants (food galore in there),Smoke stores (if you smoke, you might lose weight),and any other business that this LOW life's own that make them AMERICAN dollars.We should and will put a stop to these TOWEL WRAPPED FATTIES.It is a damn disgrace the we the AMERICAN public have towatch these stupid roly-poly adults and children parade around with a Twinkie with cream filling chanting and yelling and smiling. !BOYCOTT ANY AND ALL FATTY-OWNED BUSINESS"S IN THE US NOW! Do not hire these lazy chubs other than shoveling dead slobs to their grave.These type------all FATSOES should and will pay the price.THESE SLOBS COST ME MONEY AT BUSINESS TODAY AND AT THE MAJOR LEAGUE PARKS,LET ALONE HOW MANY FOOTBALL GAMES THIS WEEKEND! Honk your horn, if you want a AHAB THE WHALE TO SUFFER LIKE YOU DID TODAY! BOYCOTT THESE SOBS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Harrah's buffet is tight.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Harrah's buffet is tight.

nice

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Mom
    She is old school. Raised me right.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Not sure why people choose to go thru life fat and/or completely out of shape

One of the things you can actually control even if you don't have great genetics
    Show me a person with no vices. Drugs for some, strips clubs for some, food for some, chasing $ for some. Everyone has something. I've shredded both acl's playing sports in college, had a number of broken bones from out penetrating around. I'll wager my active youth cost the healthcare system more than morbidly obese people.

It's like blaming Gov deficit on welfare or defense spending. Both contribute but neither alone are responsible.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave newguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Health care costs are not due to obese people. Actually, they probably have lower total costs than many "healthy" people. The huge percentage of healthcare costs comes from people living longer at the end of lives. Uncomfortable truth. Fat people usually don't get to that point.
    Type 2 Diabetes is a big part of it. The % and numbers of Americans with type 2 diabetes in the USA has been increasing.
    Currently almost 10% of Americans have type 2 diabetes.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Type 2 Diabetes is a big part of it. The % and numbers of Americans with type 2 diabetes in the USA has been increasing.
    Currently almost 10% of Americans have type 2 diabetes.
    you don't think they put in food has anything to do with it?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you don't think they put in food has anything to do with it?
    High-Fructose Corn Syrup

chico2663

gmo's

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Do you know why Canada and Europe can afford free healthcare? Because it doesn't cost too much to care for healthy people especially young ones.

Most of the healthcare costs in the US go to treat preventable diseases like diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol. All are caused by overeating and one of the few places people overeat is the buffets.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do you know why Canada and Europe can afford free healthcare? Because it doesn't cost too much to care for healthy people especially young ones.

Most of the healthcare costs in the US go to treat preventable diseases like diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol. All are caused by overeating and one of the few places people overeat is the buffets.
    We also spend little on military, paver. That Helps.

Policing the world is not cheap.

First 1234 Last