lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Imo it's LBJ or james buchanan,

In modern times we have to say W.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Do we really need another political thread? You can go to one of the 50 already and comment there

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Obama, Carter, and then Hoover.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Chester Arthur has to be up there with the worst.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

LBJ?

He was a great president other than Vietnam.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

fucckkking ulysse s grant.look it up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy Carter and Obama

Real close
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: midwestman, and Flashmo

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

James Buchanan.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    LBJ?

He was a great president other than Vietnam.
    lol

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Do we really need another political thread? You can go to one of the 50 already and comment there
    Politics seem more interesting than sports right now.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Obama divided a nation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, TheMoneyShot, and eidolon

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Obama divided a nation.
    Yeah because during Dubuya's reign we were all a unified nation singing kumbaya together.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah because during Dubuya's reign we were all a unified nation singing kumbaya together.
    Yeah, but never during his terms(or any other president's before that) did I ever look at a black person in the same room and wonder if they were mad at me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Yeah, but never during his terms(or any time before that) did I ever look at a black person in the same room and wonder if they were mad at me.
    WOW...

I hear there's a thread in the saloon that your mate pronk plays in. Why don't you go join him?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    WOW...

I hear there's a thread in the saloon that your mate pronk plays in. Why don't you go join him?
    What? I am being dead serious. Look at the race relations in the last 8 years and tell me they haven't gotten worse. if you say that it hasn't, you have your head buried in the sand.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

1. Carter
    2. Dubya
    3. Obama

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Kermit

Obama took affordable cars off of the road and destroyed them. These were cars that lower income families could have used to get to and from work.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

in my life time its ..LBJ , baby bush , give away carter , then obama . but in all time . its ole ABRAHAM LINCOLN hands down he killed more people than all the wars we ever had put togther times 10 , he was a no good SOB thats a fact
    Last edited by sweethook; 03-11-16 at 11:15 PM.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    in my life time its ..LBJ , baby bush , give away carter , then obama . but in all time . its ole ABRAHAM LINCOLN hands down he killed more people than all the wars we ever had put togther times 10 , he was a no good SOB thats a fact
    Theres always one

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Wood Plow
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

are you guys penetrating kidding me? In most of our lifetimes its George W Bush and its not even close. Terrorist attacks that completed changed our privacy rights, flip the economy into shit by having two wars. Push agendas that were better for his friends and family and not for the country. And not to mention he was an absolute moron in public situations.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Hillary
    Points Awarded:

Art Vandelay gave SEKTAUR 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    And not to mention he was an absolute moron in public situations.
    He was always a moron in every situation.

Except this one. Obama would have at least got hit with one of those.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker, Grits n' Gravy, and GunShard

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    and it isn't even remotely close

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Dubya with a mile to second.

Reagan and Bush Snr were the only other ones even worth calling 'bad' in my lifetime recollection.

Not sure why the hate for Carter. Think America was prosperous, had the moral highground and not at war under him.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Opti going against Reagan, who the Republicans consider a modern day Christ.

Bold, brotha. Bold.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Opti going against Reagan, who the Republicans consider a modern day Christ.

Bold, brotha. Bold.
    My perspective is more about how the world fared under them. But honestly, it looked like America went to shit economically under him and Bush Snr too. So I still have trouble relating to the domestic fondness for his legacy even to this day.

From here it felt like he ramped up the cold war to an explosive level. Pumped billions into grants for mates stuff like Star Wars. Forced us all to spend 2 or 3 years as slaves to Nancy's clairvoyants whims. He was viewed as a dangerous joke in his 2nd term by a lot of people down here in Oz.

mikewlgm

so according to this thread every president since LBJ has votes to be the worst ever..............

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Yeah, but never during his terms(or any other president's before that) did I ever look at a black person in the same room and wonder if they were mad at me.
    LMFAO. Blacks have had issues for all of American history...and your just NOW getting worried about them being upset?

Black people probably noticing you getting all weird and nervous around them and thinking...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Woodrow Wilson yet. He's the reason America is trillions of dollars in debt and why the U.S. government steals your money in the form of taxes. He's responsible for overseeing the secretive establishment of The Federal Reserve and the passage of the income tax law. There are books and documentaries out on the topics for those who are uneducated and have no fuucking clue what I'm talking about.

Harry S. Truman should also be mentioned if for no other reason than he used the nukes on Japan. Imagine if Trump got elected and decided to nuke Syria or Iran or something, how up in arms everyone would be, calling him a tyrant and an overzealous dictatorial baby killer. Well that's all speculation but Truman actually authorized using multiple nukes on Japan. That's one of the worst human rights violations in the history of mankind.

W. Bush and Obama don't get a free pass either. They're both idiots who are on my list of 10 worst presidents ever. This country has either declined or remained at best stagnant the entire time those two were in office. Nothing has improved under either of them. The economy is still trashed and there is massive unemployment and debt. We're still getting attacked by terrorists and illegal aliens. There are perpetual wars, veterans aren't getting their benefits when they return and they're getting substandard care at VA hospitals. Our infrastructure is in shambles. We still use Amtrak meanwhile in progressive countries like in Europe and Asia, they have bullet trains. This shit is a joke. We could flip the calendar back a decade instead of the clocks back an hour tonight and nobody would notice that we went back cause there hasn't been any significant progress since then.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    W. Bush and Obama don't get a free pass either. They're both idiots who are on my list of 10 worst presidents ever. This country has either declined or remained at best stagnant the entire time those two were in office. Nothing has improved under either of them. The economy is still trashed and there is massive unemployment and debt. We're still getting attacked by terrorists and illegal aliens. There are perpetual wars, veterans aren't getting their benefits when they return and they're getting substandard care at VA hospitals. Our infrastructure is in shambles. We still use Amtrak meanwhile in progressive countries like in Europe and Asia, they have bullet trains. This shit is a joke. We could flip the calendar back a decade instead of the clocks back an hour tonight and nobody would notice that we went back cause there hasn't been any significant progress since then.
    very well said

1234 Last