JimmyG15
    JimmyG15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

You also said the eagles offense would blow out the Cowboys after overcoming their "opening game jitters." How'd that work out?

Is it that hard for you to just admit they suck??
    Lol really. When we had Quincy Carter I gladly admitted we sucked. Philly might be on par with those Dallas teams.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Dlunc3 worst capper at SBR. Told everyone to bet all they have on Eagles first two games and lost. Said the Eagles had so many weapons and we found out they don't have a QB or decent WR's and 3 RB's who don't get enough touches to make an impact. Eagles could have the #1 lottery pick next year. Playoffs...lol
    Want to compare bankrolls and last few months or years of betting? Let me know..

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Bradford is sh*t as far as anyone knows, what's your point? Of course romo is better then bradford.... But no one is calling Bradford "elite". Romo has played In close to 150 games, yet only six playoff games, and one of them was a gift (extremely lucky to have that impressive 2-4 record rather then 1-4). Ever think that he may have been part of the reason that they were behind so much needing him to come from behind? Sure, he's a good quarterback… But let's not get carried away and call a quarterback that has been in the league for 10 years that only has two playoff wins, elite...
    No response huh?

dlunc3

Dlunc3 worst capper at SBR. Told everyone to bet all they have on Eagles first two games and lost. Said the Eagles had so many weapons and we found out they don't have a QB or decent WR's and 3 RB's who don't get enough touches to make an impact. Eagles could have the #1 lottery pick next year. Playoffs...lol
    Never once told anyone to bet eagles week one.. I bet eagles -3 this week and lost. Whats your point? I'm up $9,801 over the last 2 weeks and up $25,570 since August 1st. So let me know.. how do your numbers stack up? Since I'm sure "bet points" mean the world to you, lets have a capping contest over the next month. Winner gets 1500 points. Sound good?

dlunc3

Louisville 1H ML +170.

This is the lock of the century. Get the wheelbarrow and park it outside your bookie to carry the money!

Gotta love this guy

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG15 View Post
    Lol really. When we had Quincy Carter I gladly admitted we sucked. Philly might be on par with those Dallas teams.
    Guess vegas is even dumber then me...

Eagles still favorite to win division. Such idiots out there in Vegas huh? If only they were as smart as you and that dope opie!

JimmyG15
    JimmyG15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guess vegas is even dumber then me...

Eagles still favorite to win division. Such idiots out there in Vegas huh? If only they were as smart as you and that dope opie!

Thats all well & dandy. BUT I heard before the year how they were so much better then Dallas. If Dallas was healthy they'd be -200. My point of all this is how delusional eagle fans are. You guys needed Tony Romo & Dez Bryant out to become slight favorites LOL

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG15 View Post
    Thats all well & dandy. BUT I heard before the year how they were so much better then Dallas. If Dallas was healthy they'd be -200. My point of all this is how delusional eagle fans are. You guys needed Tony Romo & Dez Bryant out to become slight favorites LOL
    A minute ago eagles were on par with the Quincey carter teams... Now, though 0-2, you are ok with them being favored to win the division over a 2-0 team. Can't quite get your thoughts straight?

That Dude
    That Dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

A minute ago eagles were on par with the Quincey carter teams... Now, though 0-2, you are ok with them being favored to win the division over a 2-0 team. Can't quite get your thoughts straight?
    I am not sure you comprehend just how god awful Brandon Weeden is. A two game lead with 14 left to play is not exactly insurmountable especially with Weeden leading the team who is 2-0. The most concerning aspect for Eagles fans is how possibly the worst qb in the NFL torched the Eagles for a 149.7 qb rating last week

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Kinda like your week 1 skins thread. Don't throw stones at a glass house.

GT21Megatron

Never once told anyone to bet eagles week one.. I bet eagles -3 this week and lost. Whats your point? I'm up $9,801 over the last 2 weeks and up $25,570 since August 1st. So let me know.. how do your numbers stack up? Since I'm sure "bet points" mean the world to you, lets have a capping contest over the next month. Winner gets 1500 points. Sound good?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post
    I am not sure you comprehend just how god awful Brandon Weeden is. A two game lead with 14 left to play is not exactly insurmountable especially with Weeden leading the team who is 2-0. The most concerning aspect for Eagles fans is how possibly the worst qb in the NFL torched the Eagles for a 149.7 qb rating last week
    The Eagles are dogsh*t right now, there is no denying that. But brief history does show us that chips offense will bounce back, so we'll see. That and the fact that the Cowboys are crippled is the only hope for eagles fans

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    He won't respond. Same old story with this guy..

GT21Megatron

He won't respond. Same old story with this guy..
    Him and 75% of the others are here for entertainment purposes only and aren't even betting

dlunc3

Thought the line would have moved more

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Dallas defense will shut down Hotlanta just like they did the Gmen and the Eggles!
    LOL

dlunc3

Cowboys

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Dallas defense will shut down Hotlanta just like they did the Gmen and the Eggles!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Roll on Falcons

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Some people are making the Falcons a lot better then they are on here. Dallas defense is legit. They shut down the Eagles today. Did the same vs the Eagles. Dan Quinn falcons defense isn't as good as dallas. Numbers say that. Cowboys did shut down odell in the first game. He went off on the Falcons. Will need to do the same vs Jones. Dallas will do what they do
    Run the ball and play solid defense while Romo and Bryant out. Sean Lee is having himself a great season so far. Weeden actually looked good today. Tough road ahead though. Greg hardy and McClain and Gregory will make this defense top 5 in league when they return.
    Sure looked like that a 5 defense today

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Let's see if I can dig myself a deeper hole to crawl out of this season.

ATL pk
    PIT pk
    Parlay 5 Units for 11.5

I'm on tilt a little bit.

Nice hits

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Nice hits
    Yeah man! I am on cloud 9 right now!!