dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    I bet them -3 -150. I did not bet the ml. The -3 -150 was good value dispite the loss. Bet it for the same reason that I bet the Rays and the yanks last night for today's games. Got them both +130. Both are now down to -105 and -100. And if they lose as well, I would still make the same bets again tomorrow. Taking the edge from the books is the only chance we have.

Keep crossing your fingers and betting your cowgirls, I'll keep finding value and exploiting it while making on average 50K+ per year.

I saw value on Atl ml -115 so I jumped on it. I would advise you do the same if you can still get that line. It will not be available come Sunday
    Take some notes, you might learn a thing or two... Or at least make some money so you can afford to go see Brandon weeden play this season

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I bet them -3 -150. I did not bet the ml. The -3 -150 was good value dispite the loss. Bet it for the same reason that I bet the Rays and the yanks last night for today's games. Got them both +130. Both are now down to -105 and -100. And if they lose as well, I would still make the same bets again tomorrow. Taking the edge from the books is the only chance we have.

Keep crossing your fingers and betting your cowgirls, I'll keep finding value and exploiting it while making on average 50K+ per year.

I saw value on Atl ml -115 so I jumped on it. I would advise you do the same if you can still get that line. It will not be available come Sunday
    *despite

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    *despite
    *$1,800 winners

opie1988

And look, pal...no disrespect...but all I recall you ever posting are fukkin loser plays on the shitball Eagles. But you're averaging winning $50k + yearly???

That seems a little hard to believe.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

And look, pal...no disrespect...but all I recall you ever posting are fukkin loser plays on the shitball Eagles. But you're averaging winning $50k + yearly???

That seems a little hard to believe.
    I posted eagles -3 -150 and it lost, bfd. I also posted screen shot +10k in the last two weeks and then just gave you two +130 winners. Also about to hit Angels +165. Want me to hold your hand?

opie1988

I posted eagles -3 -150 and it lost, bfd. I also posted screen shot +10k in the last two weeks and then just gave you two +130 winners. Also about to hit Angels +165. Want me to hold your hand?
    I would like that very much.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Love the Cowboys at home against the Falcons at even odds.. Romoless or not.. Solid bet but then again football was never my best gambling sport...

Still like the boys in this one... They are not expected to win with Romo out and players will step up especially at home.. Atlanta just isn't that good either right now which helps..

Spot on man...Atlanta isnt very good right now and ripe for the taking! Good thing Dallas is catching them when their down.
    Last edited by rockhardfister; 09-22-15 at 11:13 PM. Reason: mispell

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I actually read an article today that stated Wash Redskins could actually win the division with 7-8 wins.........wonder what they were paying before the season started????? Maybe 30-1 or 40-1???

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

How all of a sudden is Atlanta terrible and the Cowboys are great?? They are both 0-2 and have beaten the same teams... Only difference now is Dallas is without their starting QB and starting WR (basically their whole offense)... I pounded this for Atl when it was a PK... Now its -2 and probably only going higher...

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Im a Cowboys fan too so even if I lose, I win...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

It's games like these that make even Grandma empty the hidden cookie jar of money. The Homo QB out, top WR and so on, Vs. a healthy striving Falcon team with a top 5 QB. So much $ will be put on this game mostly Falcons -2 and then the girls come out swinging and win AT HOME by 7. Weedan is no Romo the homo or A M. Ryan, but he is capable and the surrounding cast isn't shabby. Be careful if you gotta do anything.
    I'm not touching it, but i'd wait and let the girls get as many points as possible and take the girls @ home.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

A good value bet is ATLANTA-3.5 VS DALLAS AT PAYOUT +135 BETFAIR
    Last edited by aston; 09-23-15 at 02:02 AM.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Weeden and Cassell are not the answer for Dallas. Quality coaching with Kellen Moore at the helm could manage the offense to enough wins to keep Dallas in the hunt while Romo and Bryant heal. Unfortunately, I don't believe the quality of the Dallas coaching staff is at the level that would allow them to improvise that effectively (imo).

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
    Weeden and Cassell are not the answer for Dallas. Quality coaching with Kellen Moore at the helm could manage the offense to enough wins to keep Dallas in the hunt while Romo and Bryant heal. Unfortunately, I don't believe the quality of the Dallas coaching staff is at the level that would allow them to improvise that effectively (imo).
    Please cite a few examples where poor coaching has lost a game for them over the past few seasons.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Please cite a few examples where poor coaching has lost a game for them over the past few seasons.
    A better use of my time would be to ask you to cite whether you believe that a better coaching job, that O-Line and their other offensive capabilities shouldn't have translated to perhaps an appearance in the Super Bowl. If you believe that Garrett is a quality coach, that's fine with me. I happen to believe otherwise and in the end they are both just opinions.

JimmyG15
    JimmyG15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I created an account solely to have your back vs these delusional eagle fans. They're GOD AWFUL. Idk what these guys don't understand about it.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG15 View Post
    I created an account solely to have your back vs these delusional eagle fans. They're GOD AWFUL. Idk what these guys don't understand about it.
    Did you create an account to talk about how Romo has a total of two playoff wins? And about how one of them took a miracle from the refs to even get you the win? Please, tell me how dysfunctional and horrible that organization has been over the last 20 years..

I know, I know "eagles have never won a Super Bowl.. Blah blah blah.." That's cowboy fans answer because they have no answer regarding the enbarressment that their team has been over the last two decades

JimmyG15

Did you create an account to talk about how Romo has a total of two playoff wins? And about how one of them took a miracle from the refs to even get you the win? Please, tell me how dysfunctional and horrible that organization has been over the last 20 years..

I know, I know "eagles have never won a Super Bowl.. Blah blah blah.." That's cowboy fans answer because they have no answer regarding the enbarressment that their team has been over the last two decades
    Since philly has last won a playoff game Tony Romo has won 2. I actually have a TON of respect for the Dawkins/Westbrook era eagle teams. What I do not however respect is the Chip Kelly lead paper-pre season champion Eagles & how their fans believe you can just throw players together and win games. Truly most eagle fans discount cohesiveness & comrodery in a football team. Dallas undoubtably has that (especially on D) and that's why I believe they can suffice without Tony til week 11.

dlunc3

If you make it that far without him and are still in contention, why even want him back? So that he can do what he does best, choke away the season when it matters?

dlunc3

But back to the purpose of this thread, who wins this week?

JimmyG15

If you make it that far without him and are still in contention, why even want him back? So that he can do what he does best, choke away the season when it matters?
    Did he choke last year? Or was it Murray's fumble that did them in? Idt will be great w/out him obviously but 3-4 while he's out with a 5-4 record come week 11 isn't out of the question & I'd bet even you agree if Dallas is 5-4 week 11 with Tony in the drivers seat they have a pretty damn good chance to take the division especially getting to play Washington week 13 & 17 which still give a chance at a 4-2 div record.

JimmyG15

But back to the purpose of this thread, who wins this week?
    Dallas. They did extremely well vs OBJ & I think they can do decent. vs Julio plus I think Matt Ryan will throw us 1 or 2. public burial in the making IMO

opie1988

Romo has more 4th quarter come from behind wins than any QB in the NFL over the past several years. I've said it many times....anyone who fails to recognize him as an elite QB is simply a dumbfukk who clearly doesn't understand the game.

Dlunc = exhibit A

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

Romo has more 4th quarter come from behind wins than any QB in the NFL over the past several years. I've said it many times....anyone who fails to recognize him as an elite QB is simply a dumbfukk who clearly doesn't understand the game.

Dlunc = exhibit A
    You are correct. He is a very good regular season qb. Congrats

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Rather have that over a crippled Bradford who is afraid to even take a hit

opie1988

Who's a better QB...Romo or Bradford?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JimmyG15

If Dallas is terrible I'll admit it. Why is it so hard for Eagle fans to do the same. Murray awful signing, Maxwell awful signing, McCoy for Kiko awful trade, Bradford for Foles awful trade.

dlunc3

Who's a better QB...Romo or Bradford?
    Bradford is sh*t as far as anyone knows, what's your point? Of course romo is better then bradford.... But no one is calling Bradford "elite". Romo has played In close to 150 games, yet only six playoff games, and one of them was a gift (extremely lucky to have that impressive 2-4 record rather then 1-4). Ever think that he may have been part of the reason that they were behind so much needing him to come from behind? Sure, he's a good quarterback… But let's not get carried away and call a quarterback that has been in the league for 10 years that only has two playoff wins, elite...

JimmyG15

Bradford is sh*t as far as anyone knows, what's your point? Of course romo is better then bradford.... But no one is calling Bradford "elite". Romo has played In close to 150 games, yet only six playoff games, and one of them was a gift (extremely lucky to have that impressive 2-4 record rather then 1-4). Ever think that he may have been part of the reason that they were behind so much needing him to come from behind? Sure, he's a good quarterback… But let's not get carried away and call a quarterback that has been in the league for 10 years that only has two playoff wins, elite...
    All we heard all pre-season is how great he & the Eagles offense would be. Now they suck which anybody with a brain knew would happen.

dlunc3

If Dallas is terrible I'll admit it. Why is it so hard for Eagle fans to do the same. Murray awful signing, Maxwell awful signing, McCoy for Kiko awful trade, Bradford for Foles awful trade.
    my only issue was letting Mathis go... Maxwell was the best on the market, and you got to spend your money some where… I don't think he is elite or worth that kind of money, but I also don't think he's as bad as he is look so far. They honestly would have released McCoy straight up, so getting Kiko for him was better than nothing. Anything he provides a bonus… McCoy and Jackson are both selfish "me first" guys. Neither will ever be a winner in this league.. Foles also has a ceiling, and everyone knows that. I don't mind the gamble on a guy like Bradford when we know that foles will never be good enough..

in all honesty though, I would bet money that Bradford wasn'tthe plan. The plan all along was to deal him in a deal for Mariota. But we all see how that worked out…

either way, I will be shocked if the NFC east doesn't come down to a tight race with Eagles involved late in the season... Largely of course, because of the Dallas injuries.

dlunc3

All we heard all pre-season is how great he & the Eagles offense would be. Now they suck which anybody with a brain knew would happen.
    This offense will be top five from here on out, I would bet money on that. They had a simmilar offensive two game struggle last year, much like these first two games. But Like it or not, chips offense does put up a lot of points and yards in this league

JimmyG15

This offense will be top five from here on out, I would bet money on that. They had a simmilar offensive two game struggle last year, much like these first two games. But Like it or not, chips offense does put up a lot of points and yards in this league
    If the o-line shapes up & Chip puts his ego aside and gets Murray the ball in none shotgun formations they very well can be. If not I don't see it.

dlunc3

If the o-line shapes up & Chip puts his ego aside and gets Murray the ball in none shotgun formations they very well can be. If not I don't see it.
    Agreed, it all falls on the offense of line

opie1988

You also said the eagles offense would blow out the Cowboys after overcoming their "opening game jitters." How'd that work out?

Is it that hard for you to just admit they suck??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Dlunc3 worst capper at SBR. Told everyone to bet all they have on Eagles first two games and lost. Said the Eagles had so many weapons and we found out they don't have a QB or decent WR's and 3 RB's who don't get enough touches to make an impact. Eagles could have the #1 lottery pick next year. Playoffs...lol
    Last edited by pavyracer; 09-23-15 at 03:59 PM.

First 1234 Last