Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Falcons up to -1.5 here.
    Would be nice to grab the Falcons early but a no touch game for mine. Witten was banged up but likely play (I think?)
    Would ideally love Dallas to drift out and let the public pound Atlanta hard but even that it would take a big line to consider Dallas. Which I dont think will happen in the space of a week.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Couldn't help it now seeing witten hobbled too...

$1,150 on Atl ML

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Couldn't help it now seeing witten hobbled too...

$1,150 on Atl ML
    Well....your gut has worked out good for you thus far!!

Eagles

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Don't jinx my bet man.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Well....your gut has worked out good for you thus far!!

Eagles
    fortunately for me, i bet on value rather then homerism.. hopefully you can say the same, or the cowgirls would have you sitting in the poorhouse considering all the losing they have been doing the last twenty years

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Isn't this forum a construction so we could help each other, rather than talking a bunch of crap about one another? This is not a competition.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE, and aston

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Cowboys should win

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Cowboys should win
    It is definitely possible, however I think improbable. I understand that the Dallas def is legit, but you still need to score points to win. Weeden isn't very good, and I believe a DT for Dallas is now out of this match up.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Why should Dallas win? Atlanta clearly has the most firepower with a hot Matt Ryan and Julio Jones. Dan Quinn should be able to make Dallas offense one dimensional, and put the game in the hands of Weeden.

And Witten looks to be riddled with smaller injuries after the Eagles game. Dallas has little talent on their skill positions, and will have to adjust to a life without better than ever Romo and arguably the best WR in the league.

opie1988

fortunately for me, i bet on value rather then homerism.. hopefully you can say the same, or the cowgirls would have you sitting in the poorhouse considering all the losing they have been doing the last twenty years
    Yeah....that -220 you got on the Eagles ML last week was a SUPER good value!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

I bet them -3 -150. I did not bet the ml. The -3 -150 was good value dispite the loss. Bet it for the same reason that I bet the Rays and the yanks last night for today's games. Got them both +130. Both are now down to -105 and -100. And if they lose as well, I would still make the same bets again tomorrow. Taking the edge from the books is the only chance we have.

Keep crossing your fingers and betting your cowgirls, I'll keep finding value and exploiting it while making on average 50K+ per year.

I saw value on Atl ml -115 so I jumped on it. I would advise you do the same if you can still get that line. It will not be available come Sunday

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I'm taking the Cowboys if the number ends up passing 3. Burial in the works.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

The only play is Atlanta.. you can't back a Brandon Weeden led team lol.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I'm taking the Cowboys if the number ends up passing 3. Burial in the works.
    Burial in the works, but you need 3?

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    The only play is Atlanta.. you can't back a Brandon Weeden led team lol.
    Weeden
    All time WL record, 5-16
    All time Completion percentage 56.4%
    27TD - 28 INT
    73.5 QBR
    Sacked 56 times in 29 games

If Dallas wins, it won't be because of Weeden IMO

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Burial in the works, but you need 3?
    No, but I might as well wait until kickoff to get the best number. It will get there.

WWCD

Good luck! I don't care if ATL wins by 1 point and we both cash.

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Good luck! I don't care if ATL wins by 1 point and we both cash.
    That's what I'm talking about my man. A lot of people here forget that we're all a team against the bookmakers of the world. Hope you locked it in and I get 3.5, and the final lands on 3. Good luck sir

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Isn't this forum a construction so we could help each other, rather than talking a bunch of crap about one another? This is not a competition.
    Uhhh....not sure where you came up with this load of whoreshit, pal...but it's a MAJOR competition around here. Are you not familiar with POTM? Well if you ain't...you best get familiar with it. You don't win that by holding hands and playing grab ass with your fellow posters. It's a fukkin dogfight, pal.

Trust me, I know. I have a MAJOR fukkin clue.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Refs have been helping Dallas alot this year. With them on your side you always have a chance to win

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lets see. Atlanta with the better coach, QB and wide receivers. Even at RBs. Dallas with TE advantage and OL. Atlanta defense slightly better than Dallas based on common opponent Giants.

It all comes down to Matt Ryan. If he doesn't turn the ball over Weeden can't score enough points. Even Romo couldn't move the Dallas offense vs Eagles. Matt Ryan hasn't been sacked yet with the new OL so it's up to Dallas to put pressure on him. But if they blitz they can't double team on Julio Jones.

Atlanta should win this if they play as good as they played vs Giants and Eagles.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lets see. Atlanta with the better coach, QB and wide receivers. Even at RBs. Dallas with TE advantage and OL. Atlanta defense slightly better than Dallas based on common opponent Giants.

It all comes down to Matt Ryan. If he doesn't turn the ball over Weeden can't score enough points. Even Romo couldn't move the Dallas offense vs Eagles. Matt Ryan hasn't been sacked yet with the new OL so it's up to Dallas to put pressure on him. But if they blitz they can't double team on Julio Jones.

Atlanta should win this if they play as good as they played vs Giants and Eagles.
    Pavy...if your a true Falcon fan like me, then you know that we can lose this game...its what we do historically. What can go wrong will go wrong and this is our second road game in a row. A few holding calls here, a turnover there and PI there and then next thing you know its 13-10 going into the 4th quarter and Falcons suddenly cant cover Dunbar in the flat. OK...Im taking the Falcons here too but only because I just heard that Witten is receiving treatment for 2x sprained ankles and might not play. Weeden is fuqd without Witten.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Dallas wins gm won in trenches , does anyone really trust Falcunts 2 straight road games? I'm not all that down on Weeden cancel most his career that was with a piss poor Browns team. Think Cowpokes bury the majority eating the Atl soup a bit much. They did beat 2 shit teams after all and play in a terrible div. They will make postseason based on that if nothing else then do what they always do

opie1988

Witten is playing. Zero question.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

Witten is playing. Zero question.
    Who wins this game?

opie1988

Who wins this game?
    Pal...no one knows that.

I'm not into posting locks. I'm not the one who guaranteed the Eagles would smoke the Boys, nor did I tell everyone to parlay the Eagles ML into all their parlays last weekend.

I'm the one who said that the preseason didn't mean shit. That the Eagles haven't seen anyone's real schemes yet, and that to declare that the Eagles have too many weapons for the rest of the NFL to handle was laughable.

I feel the same way about anyone who says the outcome of this game is a foregone conclusion.

This is the NFL. They're all great players.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

Pal...no one knows that.

I'm not into posting locks. I'm not the one who guaranteed the Eagles would smoke the Boys, nor did I tell everyone to parlay the Eagles ML into all their parlays last weekend.

I'm the one who said that the preseason didn't mean shit. That the Eagles haven't seen anyone's real schemes yet, and that to declare that the Eagles have too many weapons for the rest of the NFL to handle was laughable.

I feel the same way about anyone who says the outcome of this game is a foregone conclusion.

This is the NFL. They're all great players.
    Oh. Some of us are here to make money betting on games. Not sure I could spend all this time on a sports forum talking with strangers without actually betting or giving / receiving input on how to make a profit on these games. To each his own I guess...

Sorry about your boy romo.. You would have been in a great position for yet another first round exit. Now the division is wide open..

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Dallas wins gm won in trenches , does anyone really trust Falcunts 2 straight road games? I'm not all that down on Weeden cancel most his career that was with a piss poor Browns team. Think Cowpokes bury the majority eating the Atl soup a bit much. They did beat 2 shit teams after all and play in a terrible div. They will make postseason based on that if nothing else then do what they always do
    LOL! The Eagles and Giants are shit teams now because ATL beat them? The Giants dominated Dallas and found a way to lose and could have beaten ATL. Very easily 2-0. You were probably swinging on Bradfords nuts last Monday night and spanking it to your Chip Kelly poster...but now they are a shit team.

opie1988

Oh. Some of us are here to make money betting on games. Not sure I could spend all this time on a sports forum talking with strangers without actually betting or giving / receiving input on how to make a profit on these games. To each his own I guess...

Sorry about your boy romo.. You would have been in a great position for yet another first round exit. Now the division is wide open..
    Funny thing is that the Cowboys are now lower odds to win the division than before Tony got hurt. They passed up Philly as the faves.

Obviously that mostly has to do with everyone seeing how shitty the Eagles actually are. The oddsmakers clearly think a Brandon Weeden led Dallas squad is better off than the "too many weapons" of the hapless Eagles.

Lol.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

Funny thing is that the Cowboys are now lower odds to win the division than before Tony got hurt. They passed up Philly as the faves.

Obviously that mostly has to do with everyone seeing how shitty the Eagles actually are. The oddsmakers clearly think a Brandon Weeden led Dallas squad is better off than the "too many weapons" of the hapless Eagles.

Lol.
    Yea that might be it.

Or maybe it's bc the Cowboys are now 2-0 and the Eagles are 0-2?

What a sharp guy you are.

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Love the Cowboys at home against the Falcons at even odds.. Romoless or not.. Solid bet but then again football was never my best gambling sport...

Still like the boys in this one... They are not expected to win with Romo out and players will step up especially at home.. Atlanta just isn't that good either right now which helps..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-15 at 09:03 PM.

opie1988

Yea that might be it.

Or maybe it's bc the Cowboys are now 2-0 and the Eagles are 0-2?

What a sharp guy you are.

Lol
    Uhhh...pretty much splitting hairs there, pal.

They're 0-2 because of how fukkin terrible they are....and they're so fukkin terrible that they're 0-2.

As bad as they are, I still
    was surprised to see that even without Tony, Dez, and an aching Witten...Vegas STILL thinks they're better than a fully healthy assortment of Eagles "weapons".

Crazy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3

Uhhh...pretty much splitting hairs there, pal.

They're 0-2 because of how fukkin terrible they are....and they're so fukkin terrible that they're 0-2.

As bad as they are, I still
    was surprised to see that even without Tony, Dez, and an aching Witten...Vegas STILL thinks they're better than a fully healthy assortment of Eagles "weapons".

Crazy.
    You really are clueless.

Ok, here you go. Week 9 if still no dez and no Romo, will Cowboys be favored at home on prime time by more then 3? Exactly. No chance in hell. Being favored to win the division at 2-0 compared to 0-2 is obvious. That has nothing to do with comparing the current state of each team.

For as long as you have been around, surprisingly you are still as dumb as they come.

dlunc3

And btw, despite being 0-2, Eagles are still heavier favorites to win the NFC then your cowgirls. As shitty as the Eagles are, that's pretty embarrassing for Dallas

opie1988

And btw, despite being 0-2, Eagles are still heavier favorites to win the NFC then your cowgirls. As shitty as the Eagles are, that's pretty embarrassing for Dallas
    I'm sensing you're getting upset, pal.

From your "Eagles have too many weapons" thread....

Pal...if you honestly think Green Bay is playing their first team defense, running all their schemes, then you really shouldn't watch football any longer.

Look...I know you Eagle fukks are desperate....BUT THIS IS THE FUKKIN 4TH PRESEASON GAME! It literally doesn't mean a fukkin thing. Nothing.

FUKK, GUYS.

Scheme only goes so far.. scheme doesn't fix when guys get beat in man to man coverage. Scout in Gb said the eagles looked "fuking unstoppable"
    Yeah...so far they've looked SUPER unstoppable!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 1234 Last