sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    can't make this shit up. how ironic, the resident cuckold racist feels violated.
    Kahn, what's your opinion on this?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Take it easy on sour, he's simply asking questions and that's what we should all do. Do not believe anything, i don't care how convincing the event appears.

A major second fold push for Americans Second Amendment has begun and will get 'Real' real quick, i anticipate this final push will even make some of the hardest hardcore freedom lovers give in.

Just remember a country like the USA is in no position to legislate or amend squat, they have more blood on their hands than a butcher. When the DOJ allows guns to be purchased to kill innocent people to demonize the Second, what else are they capable of? Why do they want them so bad?
    My opinion is the final pieces are in place for the One world government they talk about all the time and in this "New world" means of personal protection is banned. Markets are ready for a simultaneous collapse, the important countries are signed on and so now it's, Lights, cameras and action!

This event in Virginia could very well be an unstable person, but satanist who will be at the helm of the New world will not allow a good crisis to go to waste, they need to usher in the false prophet and the Antichrist soon, which i believe are here and front and center awaiting to be announced in official capacity.

I believe the Second will be too much for them to take on, but the show still goes on and at the last minute America will be destroyed for not wanting to give up on freedom as we perceive it to be or at least we will be so crippled that we won't make a difference anyway.

Sour, you do have to love the Parker last name reappearing for another event though. Keep your head up Sour pray, pray and pray some more. Never back down and God bless!

Gonna get messy and ya better have a seat-belt.

Just sayin'
    Yes the Parker name is certainly ironic. Sandy hook happened to be a huge push for gun control also.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Kahn, what's your opinion on this?
    no clue. haven't looked into it. but didn't the gunman video tape the shooting? i would like to see his footage.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=bd2_1440663376

Watch it several times. You'll have more questions than answers.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The conspiracy theorists claim this woman is way too old to be only 24.

Kind of funny how the mind controlling media has its grip on you. You say conspiracy theorists in a derogatory way. Truth is that those conspiracy theorists are harder to fool and actually research events and history with research that was not spoon fed by the media.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

https://www.facebook.com/denimdan1023?fref=ts

Daniel wulz, perhaps the reporters real boyfriend?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

what the fukk is wrong with this picture? look at her legs. what a bad photoshop job...

sourtwist, i'm gonna look into this but something's fishy about the alleged boyfriend and the father.

if i lost a daughter or my gf, i wouldn't be going around doing interviews smiling and shit the day after.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Something is very wrong because it was all staged, not to mention that if she was shot from point blank range, she would've fell down instead of running away in heels without losing balance. Everything is wrong about this. Watch the video using the link I posted a few times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The whole thing is strange m

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol are you fukking kidding me? these fukks have no shame?

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Who could have guessed that mentally diseased, basement-dwelling point bettors might also have a fondness for Jew-hating?

Some of y'all need to get some sunlight.

Pathetic.

jjgold

I thought camera guy was shot 1st??

As I watch video it seems she was shot 1st

What is going on here??

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

That guy is such a retard I could have made that video in 3 minutes why did it take him 15 minutes? And who cares about when s*** was uploaded? I could take a picture and upload 10 years from now.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    just a sad and awful thing for people to stop living because some nutjob can't handle his shit. it is not about race, sexuality or gun control. it is about some people are just penetrating nuts.

love seeing comments from our resident know it alls how it was fake because she didn't fall right away and spray blood everywhere. even though none of you have ever been shot or witnessed a shooting up close and personal. tv and movies don't count.
    This is very true a lot of times because of adrenaline and ammunition that travels at a high rate of speed people don't even know they've been shot

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Conspiracy theorists are the only people who can constantly look in the face of often insurmountable evidence and say "So what? It doesn't make sense."

The study of the psychology of conspiracy theory culture is a fascinating thing that I would recommend looking into.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

jjgold

so the dead bodies are fake?

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Did you see any dead bodies?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no evidence of blood. the father is a fraud, a fukking actor. just look at this gay play the father was in.

and the alleged fiance is gayer than vester flanagan. who the fukk gets texts from their gfs saying, "goodnight sweet boy". the guy is gay. her actual boyfriend is some former marine, named Daniel Wulz.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

this interview was done on the night of the shooting. do these goons look like they lost their loved ones? who the fukk does an 11 minute interview on the night of the shooting? are these people robots? do they not have emotions?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Conspiracy theorists are the only people who can constantly look in the face of often insurmountable evidence and say "So what? It doesn't make sense."

The study of the psychology of conspiracy theory culture is a fascinating thing that I would recommend looking into.
    You should also take the time to see how the government uses this term to make people like yourself scared of questioning the official narrative.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post

Who could have guessed that mentally diseased, basement-dwelling point bettors might also have a fondness for Jew-hating?

Some of y'all need to get some sunlight.

Pathetic.
    Lol who said anything about Jews?

Did you know that the fake boyfriend tweeted about her death 12 minutes before the shooting?
    Last edited by sourtwist; 08-31-15 at 03:04 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

You should also take the time to see how the government uses this term to make people like yourself scared of questioning the official narrative.
    What is it about my statement that suggests I am scared to question the official narrative?

Occam's Razor.

The pro-gun lobby seems to think that every single mass shooting is a leftist government conspiracy to disarm them.

Its asinine really.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Dang this story is crazy, I'm leaning towards staged as well.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Its asinine really.
    not really. most people are too lazy to do any research and they would rather be spoon fed by the mainstream media. most of the interviews you see done by these so called relatives of the victims are actors. even myself, i was being lazy with this case and just took the news as real but once you delve into the issue, it's all fabricated.

i will one day make a thread on some of the mass shootings and actors used. there are many instances where the victims' parents and relatives smile, laugh, and act like they're having a great time. right in front of the camera just day or two after the shootings. but once they start getting in to their rolls, they almost always start to wipe away their non-existing tears and overly dramatically try to act sad. humans grieve, actors don't.

there are plenty of real shootings that happen daily but you will never see them on the news. most people think adrenaline can make someone into a superhuman. lol that's bullshit. unless you're on pcp or some other drug, you fall to the ground. not run like you're usain bolt on high heels. just look at all the unarmed shootings on live leaks. they fall to the ground and there's blood. in this instance, not one single drop of blood at the seen, just like all the staged mass shootings...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

so you guys who are tin foil nuts calling the people who don't believe you nuts

and then the other guys are nuts cause they don't give your version any credit

so you folks that are so drawn to one side, EITHER SIDE, true or hoax, are both fukking nuts, how about that? maybe you all should try to look at it from a middle ground not one fukking side

everybody is nuts

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Bustedu View Post
    Did you see any dead bodies?
    Someone snapped this after the cops got there. I am assuming that spot below the cameraman on the railing is the blood that dripped down from above.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

not really. most people are too lazy to do any research and they would rather be spoon fed by the mainstream media. most of the interviews you see done by these so called relatives of the victims are actors. even myself, i was being lazy with this case and just took the news as real but once you delve into the issue, it's all fabricated.

i will one day make a thread on some of the mass shootings and actors used. there are many instances where the victims' parents and relatives smile, laugh, and act like they're having a great time. right in front of the camera just day or two after the shootings. but once they start getting in to their rolls, they almost always start to wipe away their non-existing tears and overly dramatically try to act sad. humans grieve, actors don't.

there are plenty of real shootings that happen daily but you will never see them on the news. most people think adrenaline can make someone into a superhuman. lol that's bullshit. unless you're on pcp or some other drug, you fall to the ground. not run like you're usain bolt on high heels. just look at all the unarmed shootings on live leaks. they fall to the ground and there's blood. in this instance, not one single drop of blood at the seen, just like all the staged mass shootings...
    I see what you mean as I looked into this shooting moments after I posted that.

But the reactions of the families or actors is not enough for me to say that it didn't happen. If someone could provide evidence that it was a hoax, some proof that isn't based in anecdotal evidence. Not saying that I have undeniable proof it occured. I just think that even if they were using actors in these interviews, that fact does not prove that the shootings did not occur. I will admit that if there was unequivocal proof that they were actors, it would certainly look bad but it is independent of the physical act of the shooting itself and does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the shooting did not occur.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    so you guys who are tin foil nuts calling the people who don't believe you nuts

and then the other guys are nuts cause they don't give your version any credit

so you folks are so drawn to one side, EITHER SIDE, true or hoax, are both fukking nuts, how about that? maybe you all should try to look at it from a middle ground not one fukking side

everybody is nuts
    you're probably a nice kid but if you really don't know what you're talking about, best thing to do is just keep your mouth shut. then you won't expose yourself.

there really is no middle ground, either it happened or it didn't.

divide and concur. unity is the biggest enemy if you're trying to control the masses...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I see what you mean as I looked into this shooting moments after I posted that.

But the reactions of the families or actors is not enough for me to say that it didn't happen. If someone could provide evidence that it was a hoax, some proof that isn't based in anecdotal evidence. Not saying that I have undeniable proof it occured. I just think that even if they were using actors in these interviews, that fact does not prove that the shootings did not occur. I will admit that if there was unequivocal proof that they were actors, it would certainly look bad but it is independent of the physical act of the shooting itself and does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the shooting did not occur.
    you see the picture kermit posted. where is the blood? not one single drop.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

you're probably a nice kid but if you really don't know what you're talking about, best thing to do is just keep your mouth shut. then you won't expose yourself.

there really is no middle ground, either it happened or it didn't.

divide and concur. unity is the biggest enemy if you're trying to control the masses...
    you are probably a nice guy, but like i said, everybody is fukking nuts

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

There is. On railing below.

Kermit

There is. On railing below.
    Not only that, but if you watch the original Live on air video, you can see drips of blood from the cameraman starting to spray onto the floorboards before the video feed is cut.

Kermit

Looks like blood below the guy on the railing. I don't see any stains anywhere else that look like that on any of the other wood.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

this is what a real shooting looks like...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1433676159

First ... 6789101112 Last