Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    also are you telling me vicki gardner doesn't see a 300lbs black man with a gun coming towards her? maybe he's a fukking ninja...
    Ghengis, you didn't hear? Vicki is blind and deaf, that's why she can't confirm whether or not anybody was actually shot or if there was actually a guy on site. Surely, they wouldn't let a woman live, she could be a loose end.

Sad thing is, I don't think you guys are trolling.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Ghengis, you didn't hear? Vicki is blind and deaf, that's why she can't confirm whether or not anybody was actually shot or if there was actually a guy on site. Surely, they wouldn't let a woman live, she could be a loose end.

Sad thing is, I don't think you guys are trolling.
    she doesn't have to say a word. the dad and the fiance are doing a great job.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

oh and vicki must be an alien, she doesn't bleed...

Ted Sheckler

she doesn't have to say a word. the dad and the fiance are doing a great job.

But what if Vicki slips up and gets drunk with her girlfriend(who's wearing a wire) and brings up the fake shooting? Vicki is a loose end. She could slip up and tell everyone about the fake events of the day. She needs to be killed according to the conspiracy theorists.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So your theory is that Allison Parker and Adam Ward decided to stage their death to make it look like they had been killed? And then what about Flanagan? Did he not die? Or was he part of it and as part of it he agreed to kill himself. Or did he not kill himself and the police were also in on it in declaring him dead? And I guess the coroner's office is in on it too. Who exactly is in on this whole fake killing scheme? And where are Allison Parker and Adam Ward? Are they alive? Were they taken somewhere by someone to be taken out.

If this was staged, can you explain the whole thing. Thanks.
    how do you think sandy hook was done? cops that wanted to tell the truth got murdered.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

But what if Vicki slips up and gets drunk with her girlfriend(who's wearing a wire) and brings up the fake shooting? Vicki is a loose end. She could slip up and tell everyone about the fake events of the day. She needs to be killed according to the conspiracy theorists.
    then she will eventually get killed or say she committed suicide. happens all the time.

Ted Sheckler

then she will eventually get killed or say she committed suicide. happens all the time.

Must be nice to have the inside info...I'm jealous.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Must be nice to have the inside info...I'm jealous.
    i'm surprised you don't since you're a jew and all. i guess you're not part of the cool jew...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

1st time watching that go pro vid tonight. Doesnt add up and parts of the story or even the video looks a bit hokey. Nothin shocks me anymore hell we should have learned that 50+ years ago when certain powerful factions in high places including in our own government murdered our president.

I have pretty much zero trust or respect at this point for anyone in position of power or authority at this point. I'm one of the few they will NEVER have under their influence or control my mind with their manipulation and b.s. Not while there's blood pumping threw my veins!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ghenghis is right though look how many players or eye witnesses on ground were murdered after the JFK production they performed in Dallas.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/09...ld-pale-horse/

An interesting paragraph everyone should read from a book written in 1991. Everyone should read this, it will take ten seconds.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/09...ld-pale-horse/

An interesting paragraph everyone should read from a book written in 1991. Everyone should read this, it will take ten seconds.
    Bill Cooper was a good man. Just listen to him or read his book and you'll know why he was murdered.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I am going to spend the evening reading about him. Very interesting so far.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

this is what grieving families look like when they lose their loved ones...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/16-old-a...230621847.html

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Mongol let this go playa

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

rude boy i know you're not from the us so things that happen here don't concern you... but we like it here. united states is a great country even with all the bullshit going on atm and our government trying to destroy the constitution.

we need to do much as we can to preserve what we have for our kids and their kids. if we constantly let things slide and turn a blind eye, this great country will not exist in the near future.

you and i can be selfish and say, "oh heck who gives a fukk what happens to this country or this world 50 years from now, we probably won't even be here!!!"

well, i actually care...

anyway, good luck with your wagers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Crazy read up on Cooper and watched some vids past couple days. Guy called 911 months in advance and said Bin Laden would be blamed can't make this shit up. Sounds like another tragic ending to another hero trying to speak truth about our corrupt gov and paid ultimate price in what sounds like a setup to take him out for sure.

Biz as usual for big biz Merica. What a shame sight this country has become in recent decades and getting worse at rapid rate. That is if it ever was really that great. We claim freedom, liberty, justice for all, best country in world and every other 5 cent cliche line from great granddaddys long gone era but all horse shit these days and really does not apply. Truly feel sorry for anyone with kids who have a dream this not fubar yet and can be repaired. Probably have better luck pissing out a fire in a strong wind but guess you can dream. Get to those booths and vote people ....yeah that will matter. Smh

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

eustace mullins was the originator, long before bill cooper. both men are true patriots. at least way more people are aware today compared to 20 years ago.

you can't expect people to change instantly. this system was planned and built for people to stay ignorant. people are slowly doubting the system though.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Ghengis information out their so fast and easy it's nice. Kind of sad though how so many of these great guys are silenced by death or just thrown into the lone wolf, or conspiracy theory guy box. That's why so many are afraid to speak out if you don't pay with your life it's assured you are risking having every facet of your life turned upside down by speaking. Lose job, home, family, reputation on line etc. Granted some are probably reaching and pulling shit outta their ass but many are not. This cuntry was truly blessed to have real patriots like Cooper , Gary Webb speak up and at least try to educate or warn. Check out a doc called "War on whistleblowers" it's amazing but unfortunately you will never hear their stories on our major news networks or toilet paper news rags....and if so it will be a small blurb while we get to the more important Jenner/Kartrashian headlines.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

of course, there are way more disinfo fukks like alex jones than the real men that are telling the truth.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Web and social media comes with its own burdens too sadly. Make a wrong joke or statement on social media and could be without a job next day sadly in this "free" country of ours. And yeah I get it the typical well your free to speak your mind but their may be consequences line. But that's just dumb rhetoric from programmed bots who have learned to stay in check by fear of force. Seriously think about it people!

Hyprocrisy is really outta hand and ignorance so abundant these days. How many people busted on Ashley Madison were probably saying cheaters never win and talking shit on Brady while sticking their chest out Lmao. Mankind is truly a fukked up creature nd we've made this one fukked up place!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah gary webb committed suicide by shooting himself in the head TWICE.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

how is that even possible?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Exactly my thoughts when I heard suicide the word TWICE almost me spill my drink in disbelief anyone would buy that. Since we're in a sports forum check out a guy Brian Tuohy who's dishing truth about the theatre of sports.

I've always questioned many things and been a huge skeptic or cynic call it gut or common sense. Just in past few years though I've dove in more than ever reading up and learning about new things and hearing from like minded people who have done the leg work or have 1st hand knowledge. It's scary what's out there even to a cynic like me who always assumed and knows better than to eat the shit powers that be try and spoon feed the herd.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i'll look up brian tuohy. is he saying sports are fixed? if so, we just need to be on the right side. since i'm beating it, i wouldn't change it any other way.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Saying same as I've said for past few years basically. Not predetermined but fixed to some degree at the least when opportunity arrises like last year in Dallas Cowboy /Lion gm. In a nutshell much is speculation based on common sense such there is no such thing as multi BILLION $ a year industry that is untainted. However he has resources and documents he's obtained thru freedom of info act which details fbi has investigated and documentation of bad behavior going on. However it's once again trying to pissed out a fire into a strong wind since Nfl is grandfathered into a law stating they are merely "entertainment".

And once again a reason so many players hint or even rarely speak out but it all gets washed out or they are blackballed. I've read Tim Donaghey book and he's not full of shit in matters that matter most I guarantee we see it with our own eyes!

Back to the Cooper thing he alluded to JFK murder and a driver doing the "work" from what I've read? Done a ton of research myself on subject and one recent claim is vs George Hickey of secret service who was a couple cars behind JFK in motorcade and was holding a rifle in plain view in pictures which are RARELY if ever seen till recently coincidentally. Anyway can't recall his name but forensics expert and WITNESSES on ground all heard a shot at ground level and smelt gun powder hmmm. Look into that story more!

No doubt JFK conspiracy most intriguing all time and without question is a conspiracy. Just 5 minutes of research on 2 main players Oswald/Ruby can lead you to no other conclusion even before diving into the other multitude of facts and cover-up. Both had mob ties Ruby with Sam Giancana outta Chicago who helped get Kennedy elected thru hustle, and Oswalds uncle was a small time player and bookmaker in Nola where Kennedy's main enemy resided "Carlos Marcello". Yeah the day I buy these 2 cronies did what they did for the reasons our gov and media report is day I believe in Santa bring me Megan Fox to lick my balls Xmas morning lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh yeah and 1 main thing in Tuohy argument which makes perfect sense is networks now run major sports since they invest vast majority of $$. Now we all know reality tv is fake and scripted but people (not myself) still tune in for the drama /fake story lines. Kind of what is going on in sports these days and there is always an angle for script that overrides the integrity of a big time gm or series in particular playoffs. Trust me I don't care how good they are it will NEVER happen you see Falcons vs Bills (for ex) in SB from here on because it's 2 shit teams that don't matter from shit markets. If 1 sneaks in that's fine there's a storyline there or were so genuinely good it could not be tainted. But don't bet a future on Bungles vs Carolina save your $$ lol

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Saying same as I've said for past few years basically. Not predetermined but fixed to some degree at the least when opportunity arrises like last year in Dallas Cowboy /Lion gm. In a nutshell much is speculation based on common sense such there is no such thing as multi BILLION $ a year industry that is untainted. However he has resources and documents he's obtained thru freedom of info act which details fbi has investigated and documentation of bad behavior going on. However it's once again trying to pissed out a fire into a strong wind since Nfl is grandfathered into a law stating they are merely "entertainment".

And once again a reason so many players hint or even rarely speak out but it all gets washed out or they are blackballed. I've read Tim Donaghey book and he's not full of shit in matters that matter most I guarantee we see it with our own eyes!

Back to the Cooper thing he alluded to JFK murder and a driver doing the "work" from what I've read? Done a ton of research myself on subject and one recent claim is vs George Hickey of secret service who was a couple cars behind JFK in motorcade and was holding a rifle in plain view in pictures which are RARELY if ever seen till recently coincidentally. Anyway can't recall his name but forensics expert and WITNESSES on ground all heard a shot at ground level and smelt gun powder hmmm. Look into that story more!

No doubt JFK conspiracy most intriguing all time and without question is a conspiracy. Just 5 minutes of research on 2 main players Oswald/Ruby can lead you to no other conclusion even before diving into the other multitude of facts and cover-up. Both had mob ties Ruby with Sam Giancana outta Chicago who helped get Kennedy elected thru hustle, and Oswalds uncle was a small time player and bookmaker in Nola where Kennedy's main enemy resided "Carlos Marcello". Yeah the day I buy these 2 cronies did what they did for the reasons our gov and media report is day I believe in Santa bring me Megan Fox to lick my balls Xmas morning lol
    I'm sure jfk assassination had more to do with his idea of abolishing the Fed reserve than anything else.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 09-05-15 at 12:24 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sure many reasons to want him dead from many sources. Point is it was done and obvious conspiracy behind it. So if they can kill our President who's safe if they want you gone or silenced? Nobody!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    the people of this country are being divided in so many ways....

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
    Alinsky didn't write that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Sure many reasons to want him dead from many sources. Point is it was done and obvious conspiracy behind it. So if they can kill our President who's safe if they want you gone or silenced? Nobody!
    i wonder which conspiracy he meant by this statement?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hard to say Hoover was crooked as a dogs hind leg himself though and very corrupt.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

paranoid cross-dressing closet homosexual to boot but he was the most dangerous man for a very long time.

he basically had files on everyone...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Hoover was compromised and that's how they like 'em.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

First ... 9101112