Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Parker's dad was on the news the day before being interviewed about something, what a coincidence.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    this is interesting, the original go pro video file would tell the tale..I couldn't see the casings eject but without analyzing the original video file myself, I cannot be convinced that the frames with the casings had or had not been removed...

the point about the muzzle flash is not very solid because the flash depends on many factors and you could have 2 out of 5 flashes or 1 out of 4 or whatever...

There doesn't appear to be visible impacts from a projectile, but then again, without the original video file there is not much proof either way.

The lady that was supposedly there and survived would be my first lead. She was well known right?(some chamber of commerce position) how is she involved? etc...these events have to be fairly easy to prove or disprove, how the fk do you fake a SH?...i know it can be done, but it has to be orchestrated, the info is out there. Its just not on websites or tv

I could see some of these being fake and 99.9999% of the population buys it and the skeptics all wear foil <------ that actually works through misinformation, you can use it to create a brand image, you can use it to bury the new guy before he even gets to work his first day....just lie, and if more than half of the people buy it, it becomes truth.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

The amount of shit that has to go exactly fuckin right for this to be a hoax is insane. It takes one person to spill the fukim beans and then the world will go crazy

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    The amount of shit that has to go exactly fuckin right for this to be a hoax is insane. It takes one person to spill the fukim beans and then the world will go crazy
    I agree about the effort needed, but to sway a populations mind, means they are essentially working for you(cause, agenda etc)...well worth the effort IMO

The part about spilling the beans is what gets me too, although if these people are hand picked for the job, they are probably working for the cause, agenda etc...but then who's picking them? What is driving these fake stories and who has what to gain?...

It could be as simple as ratings, or as complex as world domination...very interesting

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I agree about the effort needed, but to sway a populations mind, means they are essentially working for you(cause, agenda etc)...well worth the effort IMO

The part about spilling the beans is what gets me too, although if these people are hand picked for the job, they are probably working for the cause, agenda etc...but then who's picking them? What is driving these fake stories and who has what to gain?...

It could be as simple as ratings, or as complex as world domination...very interesting
    Rarely ever simple, always for multiple reasons also. Its like when people say the U.S. invaded Iraq for their oil, there were multiple reasons. If America can be disarmed the battle is won. Step by step, I find it funny and asked people why were they so incensed by the Michael Brown airing, obvious it was an agenda, you know there is an agenda going on when they air the same thing over and over, no different from the gay agenda, aired over and over everywhere until that got their little bill passed, now its back quiet. Its no different than when countries want to go to war, the first goal is to gain the public sentiment, then hopefully congress will vote for it. Cops been killing blacks for a long time, but all of a sudden that one was supposed to be special and people ate it up like idiots, then they started showing more and more of them, one by one. Start implementing stricter gun laws, take them out of the hands of many, first start saying we need laws against those whove taken psychiatric drugs in the past, probably go back ten years to start, lol, thats a whole lot of people, air racially charged footage to get the people against one another, its smart, when they start implementing more and more of this police state that we're in the infancy of by then it'll look like they have a reason to, because the people are charged up, rioting, races hating one another. Its like blaming the people for something that they orchestrated in the first place, by then the people will have much fewer arms at least not as many of the good ones that they themselves have. Ill bury mine.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-31-15 at 08:13 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

not really. everything never goes right but people don't care. even if something goes wrong and there are witnesses and whistle blowers, they somehow end up dead. it's that simple.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Parker's dad was on the news the day before being interviewed about something, what a coincidence.
    Got a link to that interview?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Got a link to that interview?
    Every great magic trick has a pledge.

Last edited by jtoler; 08-31-15 at 09:04 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I don't know, just can't make some of this shit up.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Every great magic trick has a pledge.

OK, so big deal. And I bet that Allison Parker was on TV a lot too.

What exactly does this prove again?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

What does the media telling you that she was killed prove? Did you see the body? Why are you people trained to believe everything you are told by the media? When you say prove it, does that mean you actually have proof that she's dead? Can you prove it?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but why is it that people take every word that the media tells them as if it's fact? Your thinking should be the complete opposite, just as you don't believe that people who are analyzing the situation. Do your own analysis, and trust yourself.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 08-31-15 at 10:06 PM.

jtoler

You asked for a link, I provided a link.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave jtoler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You asked for a link, I provided a link.
    Are you looking for a thank you?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    What does the media telling you that she was killed prove? Did you see the body? Why are you people trained to believe everything you are told by the media? When you say prove it, does that mean you actually have proof that she's dead? Can you prove it?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but why is it that people take every word that the media tells them as if it's fact? Your thinking should be the complete opposite, just as you don't believe that people who are analyzing the situation. Do your own analysis, and trust yourself.
    My analysis says she's dead. And I trust myself. So I guess that's that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol... Must be nice to have other people do your analysis for you, it probably saves a lot of time.

jtoler

Are you looking for a thank you?
    No, but you implied that I said this was staged.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A chicken can run for minutes after you cut off its head.
    Comparing a woman/human to a chicken?

No wonder they get away with staged events.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

The capability for perfection is absolutely possible. Does 9/11 ring a bell? That was one of many false flags that have had extensive research done by experts in many fields.

The necessity for perfection when presenting to the world's most controlled people is simply unnecessary, you can read this thread and others like it as proof.

People are scared to seek the truth.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 09-01-15 at 12:40 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

most people are tired as fukk after their 8-5 or 9-6. they just want to unwind by stuffing their faces while sitting in front of the tube. i don't blame them, it's hard taking orders from their bosses all day, last thing they want to do is seek the truth. the rat race is tiresome...

why change the status quo when you got all kinds of pills and alcohol to kill the pain?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

he's kidding, don't ever take pavy seriously.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

the people of this country are being divided in so many ways....

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
    Points Awarded:

paco gave innovation 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    the people of this country are being divided in so many ways....
    everything's going to plan...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

People think I'm crazy, but one day when the truth is told, I will be the minority in which was actually aware. The crazy are the ones who put their trust in the media and government.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    the people of this country are being divided in so many ways....7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools?
    Belief in god does a much better job of dividing people than the lack thereof.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

People think I'm crazy, but one day when the truth is told, I will be the minority in which was actually aware. The crazy are the ones who put their trust in the media and government.
    even though we have different beliefs when it comes to religion, you're not crazy pal.

don't get down on yourself. why the fukk do you care what other people think?

just remember, galileo spent his golden years as a prisoner for telling the truth.

ironically, he was tried by the folks you have so much "faith" in.

most people are mentally weak. it's human nature to want to fit in and go with the grain.

just look at these experiments. times have changed but people haven't...

Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

The capability for perfection is absolutely possible. Does 9/11 ring a bell? That was one of many false flags that have had extensive research done by experts in many fields.

The necessity for perfection when presenting to the world's most controlled people is simply unnecessary, you can read this thread and others like it as proof.

Check out this article.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/five-fun...e-cia-and-lsd/

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

So why would they fake the two people's death? Is she hiding out somewhere? What is the conspiracy here? What do people behind this gain from it?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    So why would they fake the two people's death? Is she hiding out somewhere? What is the conspiracy here? What do people behind this gain from it?
    you need to do your own research. but ultimately, it's for control.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Nice read. Everything originated somewhere, and everything serves a purpose for someone.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So your theory is that Allison Parker and Adam Ward decided to stage their death to make it look like they had been killed? And then what about Flanagan? Did he not die? Or was he part of it and as part of it he agreed to kill himself. Or did he not kill himself and the police were also in on it in declaring him dead? And I guess the coroner's office is in on it too. Who exactly is in on this whole fake killing scheme? And where are Allison Parker and Adam Ward? Are they alive? Were they taken somewhere by someone to be taken out.

If this was staged, can you explain the whole thing. Thanks.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

So your theory is that Allison Parker and Adam Ward decided to stage their death to make it look like they had been killed? And then what about Flanagan? Did he not die? Or was he part of it and as part of it he agreed to kill himself. Or did he not kill himself and the police were also in on it in declaring him dead? And I guess the coroner's office is in on it too. Who exactly is in on this whole fake killing scheme? And where are Allison Parker and Adam Ward? Are they alive? Were they taken somewhere by someone to be taken out.

If this was staged, can you explain the whole thing. Thanks.
    Driving to work. I will be happy to explain later in the day.

I will at least give you credit for taking the time to try to get an explanation.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you need to do your own research. but ultimately, it's for control.
    Control of what? Haven't followed the thread so im curious. Do you think the people shot are alive?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

let's just say vester didn't kill alison parker or adam ward. this is suppose to be some crazy guy posting his killings on his facebook. if he really did kill them wouldn't he have posted the video of the dead bodies? just look at the video he alleged took. it conveniently turns black at the right time. he's trying to show how gruesome his killings are by making it seem almost like an execution. so why wouldn't he document the dead bodies for the whole world to see? more i look into this crap more it's turning out to be some staged bullshit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd2_1440663376

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

also are you telling me vicki gardner doesn't see a 300lbs black man with a gun coming towards her? maybe he's a fukking ninja...

First ... 89101112 Last