MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dodgers it might help Toronto has no shot at anything

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Memo to Toronto you need effin pitching and defense so what do you do? You trade your run scoring base running machine Reyes for an over the hill Tulo who is now the third best hitter in Colordo behind Arenado and Cargo and gas can Latroy Hawkins
    Reyes defence is fukn terrible, doesn't offer near the upside tulo does, and he's always hurt. I know tulo has the iffy calf but when healthy he's far better player than Jose. I don't see how this is a bad trade....only to people who don't watch Reyes

2buckluck
    2buckluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2294

Quote Originally Posted by jrhankah View Post
    Both suck defensively. Who gaf about offense
    This dude clearly doesn't watch much baseball, Tulo has been a top defensive SS for his 9 years in the league, at times rated the best defensive SS in BB...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Memo to Toronto you need effin pitching and defense so what do you do? You trade your run scoring base running machine Reyes for an over the hill Tulo who is now the third best hitter in Colordo behind Arenado and Cargo and gas can Latroy Hawkins
    I wouldn't say 30 years old is over the hill, Tulo's solid, but agreed Hawkins is a gas can ... Can't believe they opened the season with him as a closer!! Shows what kind of help Rox need at pitching!!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Tulo 2 run shot 2nd AB

First 12